PDA

View Full Version : Islamist claims victory in Egypt president vote

Trinnity
06-18-2012, 04:42 AM
Islamist claims victory in Egypt president vote CAIRO (AP) -- The Muslim Brotherhood declared early Monday that its candidate, Mohammed Morsi, won Egypt's presidential election, which would be the first victory of an Islamist as head of state in the stunning wave of protests demanding democracy that swept the Middle East the past year. But the military handed itself the lion's share of power over the new president, sharpening the possibility of confrontation.

With parliament dissolved and martial law effectively in force, the generals issued an interim constitution granting themselves sweeping authorities that ensure their hold on the state and subordinate the president. They will be Egypt's lawmakers, they will control the budget and they will determine who writes the permanent constitution that will define the country's future
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_EGYPT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-06-17-23-11-03
And there ya go. The Muslim Brotherhood is now in charge of Egypt. They're screwed.

People in the ME scream for freedom and democracy and get none.

Peter1469
06-18-2012, 07:36 AM
That is why the US should not jump on board every "democracy" movement that pops up in the ME. I don't think there are very many people truly interested in democracy in the ME.

Trinnity
06-18-2012, 07:51 AM
They don't even understand what it is in theory or practice. They've never had it and their religion and culture is the antithesis of it.

Goldie Locks
06-18-2012, 07:52 AM
If the MB takes over, guess we'll see how Barry's good friends do in governing over there, since we've been told by him and countless leftist losers that they are not a radical organization. Lets just see about that.

roadmaster
06-18-2012, 08:57 AM
Obama relied on the Muslim Brotherhood’s promise to refrain from fielding their presidential candidate. We sent the funds and America is partly responsible. The Brotherhood’s leader studied in the US and worked in a university.

Lets be honest, Obama knew this was going to happen.

MMC
06-18-2012, 10:58 AM
Do you actually think the Egyptian Military will allow the MB to control anything in Egypt. I wouldn't be surprised in a some time if we hear about this jamoke being Assassinated. Should the Egyptian Miltary go after the MB? One thing is for certain if they did.....you will hear the MB scream Holy bloody terror like the women in the ME.

Peter1469
06-18-2012, 01:35 PM
The MB was banned from politics in Egypt for a long time. The military likely doesn't have the power to reinstate that; they prefer to rule behind the scenes so they don't have to accept responsibility for perceived problems in government and society.

Sultan
06-18-2012, 04:49 PM
They don't even understand what it is in theory or practice. They've never had it and their religion and culture is the antithesis of it.

Trinnity who wrote the worlds first constitution?

No Googling now :wink:

Peter1469
06-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Now this really predates Islam.

Peter1469
06-18-2012, 04:52 PM
I will guess Hammurabi, although I am not sure that satisfies the question.

Sultan
06-18-2012, 05:30 PM
I will guess Hammurabi, although I am not sure that satisfies the question.

Is your name Trinnity? :grin:

I believe the first was from Iraq the Sumerians. Us savage brown people of the ME. :wink:

Next question

What was the worlds first constitution to lay down in writing the rights of freedom of religion? Co existance of opposing religions to live in harmony and protection?

Peter1469
06-18-2012, 05:45 PM

I believe the first was from Iraq the Sumerians. Us savage brown people of the ME. :wink:

Next question

What was the worlds first constitution to lay down in writing the rights of freedom of religion? Co existance of opposing religions to live in harmony and protection?

Hammurabi was Babylonian, so several centuries younger than Sumerians. And the Sumerians wrote about other cultures that millions of years older.

URF8
06-18-2012, 06:27 PM

Next question

Allah and her friend Baal wrote the first constitution granting the savages the right to worship them. Am I right?

Trinnity
06-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Trinnity who wrote the worlds first constitution?

No Googling now :wink:Tell me the percentage of men women and children who have learned world history and can read, in the ME and North African Muslim countries. Then we'll discuss how little your point means.

And while you're looking that up, consider this:

http://www.zionism-israel.com/beheading.gif

Trinnity
06-18-2012, 07:20 PM
Sultan, I don't hold you personally responsible for these things, of course.
Tell me what you're doing to try to stop these things from happening in your country of Egypt:

Muslim Man Beheads Christian in Egypt (http://www.aina.org/news/20090921172742.htm)

Egypt (AINA) -- Osama Araban, a Muslim man riding a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, went on a rampage last week in Egypt, killing 63-year old Coptic Christian Abdo George Younan, in the village of Bagour, before traveling onwards and stabbing with intention to kill two other Copts in two different villages, at least 10 km apart (AINA 9-18-2009 (http://www.aina.org/news/20090918053400.htm)).

In the village of Behnay he repeatedly stabbed Coptic shoemaker Adib Boulos before being stopped by eyewitness Behman Saeed, after whom Osama Araban ran, leaving the victim behind. Adib suffered a broken scull and lung hemorrhage, and is still fighting for his life in intensive care unit at Shebin el-Kom Hospital.

Osama Araban then traveled to the village of Mit Afif and stabbed his third victim, Sobhy Barsum, a blacksmith. He also stabbed his brother Hani Barsum in the neck -- only to be saved by a co-worker. Hani was also hospitalized.

Osama Araban was arrested the following day.

Civilized people? Democracy?

Sharia.
Muslim Brotherhood.
Al Qaeda.
Taliban.
Ottoman Empire.
The ongoing quest for a Pan-Islamic Empire.

And what about the 72 virgins and the wine promised to the Muslim man in Heaven? Not very pious; sounds like an orgy to me. Where is a man's wife supposed to be when she passes away?

None of these things sound like man emulating the purity of God's teachings to me.

Goldie Locks
06-18-2012, 07:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t6zy0eEfFs

Goldie Locks
06-18-2012, 07:37 PM
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120618/D9VFIAO00.html

Militants cross into Israel from Egypt, 1 killed

When was the last time you heard of militants crossing over into Israel to commit murder???

Trinnity
06-18-2012, 07:49 PM
Let me post a small portion of what was said in the youtube above for emphasis, GL, if you don't mind.

Egyptian Cleric, Mazen Sirsawi. 9/4/2011
"The Caliph, Al-Madhi, Emir of the believers, was like a sword on the necks of the infidels, apostates, and heretics. Whenever he heard of a heretic, he summoned him, no matter what. Even when he was on his deathbed, they brought before him some treacherous heretics, who toy with religion.

"One of them was brought before the Caliph, who was drawing his last breath. The Caliph said: 'By Allah, if I have only two words left, I say: Kill him! I will seal my life with "Kill him!"' He said: 'Kill him, and chop off his limbs, one by one, so that I will please my Lord.' They did as he wished, and the Caliph counted the limbs and said: 'Allah, I have done with him what pleases You. Enable me to do the same to all his ilk.'

"Anyone who wants to affront the shari'a and become a heretic, anyone who behaves stupidly, thinking that this is a game, should not think that this will go unpunished.

Today, these criminals want us to become used to this. They want us to hear this and remain silent. When someone curses our Lord, [they want us to say]: 'Never mind, this is democracy, freedom, and so on. Let's keep quiet about it.' Absolutely not! This will never be. One must never remain silent before the people of Falsehood. When Allah made a covenant with the people of knowledge, 'You shall make it known to people and not hide it.' Beheading them should be easier than cutting the buttons off their shirts."

The full text can be found at this link:
http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/6074.htm.

In the middle east a person can be be-headed for converting to Christianity from Islam. This just happened recently and I wrote about it, including a video of the act.

If I say:

"Your Allah is a false God who demands butchery, rape, and murder for those who do not follow him devoutly in every way. Your god is evil and resides in Hell, not Heaven"

...what do you think I deserve for that statement?

moon
06-19-2012, 03:04 AM
If I say:

"Your Allah is a false God who demands butchery, rape, and murder for those who do not follow him devoutly in every way. Your god is evil and resides in Hell, not Heaven"

A reprimand for plagiarism.*

'MEMRI', incidentally, is run by ex-officers of the Israeli secret services. *

Sultan
06-19-2012, 04:38 AM
Sultan, I don't hold you personally responsible for these things, of course.
Tell me what you're doing to try to stop these things from happening in your country of Egypt:

Civilized people? Democracy?

See above post

And what about the 72 virgins and the wine promised to the Muslim man in Heaven?
Lets discuss shall we.

Bring me the verses in Arabic and we can discuss it

I'm waiting.......

Not very pious; sounds like an orgy to me. Where is a man's wife supposed to be when she passes away?

again bring the verses and their meaning and you can start the conversation no problem

Sultan
06-19-2012, 04:41 AM
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120618/D9VFIAO00.html

Militants cross into Israel from Egypt, 1 killed

When was the last time you heard of militants crossing over into Israel to commit murder???

Militants cross into Palestine from Europe, thousands killed, made refugees, homeless.

Sultan
06-19-2012, 05:05 AM
Let me post a small portion of what was said in the youtube above for emphasis, GL, if you don't mind.

In the middle east a person can be be-headed for converting to Christianity from Islam. This just happened recently and I wrote about it, including a video of the act.

If I say:

Let me post a little of what was said in the video GL :grin:

You speak Arabic then Trinnity?

It's like having a discussing with The Doctor or Dixon etc the favourite sources being Jihadwatch and MEMRI !

You know the meaning of bataneya before we proceed?

Sultan
06-19-2012, 05:06 AM

'MEMRI', incidentally, is run by ex-officers of the Israeli secret services. *

She knows that. Another favourite source seems to be Jihadwatch :grin:

Sultan
06-19-2012, 05:17 AM
Tell me dear Christian or Jewish Trinnity

What is more horrific?

The sword or the civilized American and Nazi way?

When executions by gas chambers are conducted in the US, the general protocol is as follows.

First, the executioner will place a quantity of potassium cyanide (KCN) pellets into a compartment directly below the chair in the chamber.

The condemned person is then brought into the chamber and strapped into the chair.

The airtight chamber is sealed.

At this point the executioner will pour a quantity of concentrated sulfuric acid (H2SO4) down a tube that leads to a small holding tank directly below the compartment containing the cyanide pellets.

The curtain is then opened, allowing the witnesses to observe the inside of the chamber.

The prison warden then asks the condemned individual if he or she wishes to make a final statement.

Following this, the executioner throws a switch/lever to cause the cyanide pellets to drop into the sulfuric acid, initiating a chemical reaction that generates hydrogen cyanide gas (HCN) gas

The gas is visible to the condemned

he/she is advised to take several deep breaths to speed unconsciousness in order to prevent unnecessary suffering.
(this I assume is the humane part? yes? )

Accordingly, execution by gas chamber is especially unpleasant for the witnesses to the execution due to the physical responses exhibited by the condemned during the process of dying.

These responses can be violent, and can include convulsions and excessive drooling.

Seems like quite a show Trinnity dont you think?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2e/Gaschamber.jpg

Trinnity
06-19-2012, 05:44 AM

'MEMRI', incidentally, is run by ex-officers of the Israeli secret services. *So what? Are you saying the translation is false?

wingrider
06-19-2012, 06:05 AM
So what? Are you saying the translation is false?

Trinnity... all he is doing is baiting, he isn't worth your time.

Trinnity
06-19-2012, 06:13 AM
You avoided answering the question.
Why is that?
Could it be that your argument about Islam falls on it's face?Because your point is specious.

what is it you's like to say about it?
First let me educate you once again that Egypt does not do this.Islam does this, and Islam rules the ME.

It is your ally Saudi Arabia so maybe better if you would tackle that strange relationship instead..... no?I would say that's your problem.

That would be a bit hypocritical wouldnt it though since it was Christian crusaders on ME soil who were on their horses doing the exact same thing in the photo above so again you failed.It's a common strawman to point to episodes of brutality in history - this case being many centuries ago. Thing is, Christians don't do that anymore and Muslims do. Now who's the hypocrite? You are.

No American has the right to tell ME the Egyptian about barbaric execution methods.I just did. What are you gonna do about it? Nothing, that's what. You can't come over here and cut my head off.

Don't forget that WE are supposed to be the THIRD wold and you the FIRST so surely you would be an example to us. BUT!!!! lets think about this. Don't waste your time attempting to propagandize me.

Americans dropping nuclear bombs, and chemical weapons and biological weapons and depleted uranium and all the rest of the horror on civilians and then lets not forget about the Americans walking on the soil of the genocide of the native Indians.
We ended WWII by nuking Japan. As for the rest, it's bull.

But finally since you posted the photo to illustarte some strange point which I still fail to get the connection with.Are you blind?

Maybe the great Americans will consider at some point to follow the rest of the 'civilized FIRST' world and finally get rid of their own death penalty which the rest of the world including me, finds not only disgusting and prolonged and a torture!Get your own part of the world in order before you make demands on our penal system.

Maybe then we can talk without the hypocrisy and lack of knowledge off the rest of the world by the 'so called literate enlightened' American!We don't talk about anything. You just try to justify your brutal pseudo-religion. Pack it in buddy, the more you try to justify the brutality of Islam, the more I can see you're just the same an any other Muslim who supports Sharia, and LIES about your evil religion.

If I was sentenced to death. Which would I choose........And what was that you said about our death penalty?

Well seems to me that maybe I would choose that sword rather than the 'civilized' American way.I don't doubt it. You're just like the rest of them. Exposed.

Taqiyya, Kitman, and soft-Jihad. You've outed yourself, and it didn't take you long to do it either.

Probably better to be killed quickly and cleanly and in one second than the more humane American way of left for 20 years on death row to suffer a sentence as well as a death dont you think. One punishment rather than 2? Getting your full revenge then and satisfied? The American way?

Lying with an audience and film cameras watching you after decades in a tiny cell knowing your fate and the method then being strapped to a chair and plugged into the national grid and fried!The national grid, hahaha.
How ignorant of you - and yet you're so judgmental.

Electrocution was ended many years ago. We use a sedative to make the criminal sleepy, and then a lethal injection. And a death like that is more humane than any other method, as well as infinitely more humane than the death of the victim or victims of the criminal being put to death.

the other deliciously evil method devised by the 'civilized' Americans and be strapped to a chair and put in a chamber with windows so the audience can enjoy the entertainment of the revenge and photograph it and then switch on the gas and you are gassed to death in agony once again by the 'civilized Americans'. We stopped doing that long ago as well. Who taught you this and where did you learn these lies? An Imam? The Kalam? A madrassa?

Suffocating and choking for breath as the TV and U Tube enjoys the moment.Show me one youtube where a US criminal has been executed by gas and filmed for youtube.

Dont dare lecture me on the photo above. No not an American!! maybe a European but certainly NOT an American!I just did and I will again and again as much as I please. What are you gonna do about it? Are you gonna stop me? Make me wear a burka? Cut off my nose?

Hitler maybe got his great ideas from you!Hitler died before I was born, so I never met him.

Islam isn't a religion. It's a form of government control disguised as a religion, using a false god. It promotes control by brutality and intimidation.

And you are a promoter of that.
Thanks for showing your true self.

wingrider
06-19-2012, 06:23 AM
great job Trinnity.

Trinnity
06-19-2012, 06:31 AM
Tell me dear Christian or Jewish Trinnity
What is more horrific?
The sword or the civilized American and Nazi way?
When executions by gas chambers are conducted in the US, the general protocol is as follows.
[snip]The only part you got right was the correct spelling of my name.

I've already established you are under the false impression we gas people here. You do have the internet. Look it up how we execute criminals who have exhausted their appeals and face the death penalty.

Or is your internet censored there? I see you took your info and picture about gas chambers straight from Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_chamber

The same source also says it is illegal now and is no longer used. So, I ask you, why did you lie by saying we still do that?

wingrider
06-19-2012, 06:45 AM
Reported for violation of rule number 3

No racism, bigotry, or attacks on entire religions pot meet kettle,,

Trinnity
06-19-2012, 06:55 AM
Islam is not a religion. It's a form of totalitarian govt encompassing all aspects of society.

Trinnity
06-19-2012, 07:12 AM
You come here and attack America and tell easily refuted lies about our history and or penal system, and then have the nerve to whine :but: about it when you got schooled? LOLOL

<meltdown alert>

Trinnity
06-19-2012, 07:15 AM
Oh, no. I've established by facts, sources, examples, cites, and videos that the practice of Islam in the ME is brutal, barbaric, and wholly lacking in civility or morality. You have no case, sir.

MMC
06-19-2012, 07:21 AM
This Thread is Closed! Sultan your Reports have been Noted and will be addressed!

Chris
07-04-2012, 02:54 PM
After a lot of discussion among moderators we decided to delete insults and post reports and return this thread to the floor.

Further rule violations will likely result in thread deletion.

If you want to report posts, use the Report Post button.

moon
07-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Islam is not a religion. It's a form of totalitarian govt encompassing all aspects of society.Nonsense;Islam is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion articulated by the Qur'an, a text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God (Arabic: الله‎ Allāh)You are, perhaps, attempting to denigrate Islamism- a politicized concept- but you've got hold of the wrong word. A small mistake with enormous repercussions.

Trinnity
07-04-2012, 03:06 PM
I respectfully disagree. The Qur'an tells people to kill in the name of Islam. To me that negates it as a true religion and reduces it to .....what I said.

moon
07-04-2012, 03:07 PM
I've already established you are under the false impression we gas people here. You do have the internet. Look it up how we execute criminals who have exhausted their appeals and face the death penalty. Or is your internet censored there? I see you took your info and picture about gas chambers straight from Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_chamberThe same source also says it is illegal now and is no longer used. So, I ask you, why did you lie by saying we still do that?Lying ? The article clearly states ;
Six states, Arizona, California, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri and Wyoming, authorize lethal gas if lethal injection cannot be administered, the condemned committed their crime before a certain date, or the condemned chooses to die in the gas chamber.Ergo, gas chambers may still be in use .

MMC
07-04-2012, 03:10 PM
To bad Islam wasn't round when Abraham was.....also Abraham was what Race? No there was no Arab in his DNA. Nor Egyptian. Seems he did own slaves of both.

You are aware that most of the Planet understands when the False Prophet Created his man-made religion.....Correct?

Chris
07-04-2012, 03:12 PM
I think it's Islamists (terrorists) who interpret the Koran to say kill people. The Koran, what I've read of it, justifies defending yourself against enemies who attack you. Islamists leave off the justification.

Chris
07-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Lying ? The article clearly states ;Ergo, gas chambers may still be in use .

Execution by lethal gas and gas chambers are two entirely different things. The article simply doesn't say what you think it does.

moon
07-04-2012, 03:14 PM
I respectfully disagree. The Qur'an tells people to kill in the name of Islam. To me that negates it as a true religion and reduces it to .....what I said.The bible is far more violent than the Qur'an. Does that ' negate ' christianity for you as well ?

moon
07-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Execution by lethal gas and gas chambers are two entirely different things. The article simply doesn't say what you think it does.Explain the difference, please.

Chris
07-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Explain the difference, please.

Execution by lethal injection is for convicted criminals after years and years of hearings.

moon
07-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Execution by lethal injection is for convicted criminals after years and years of hearings.Injection was never my point. You said;
Execution by lethal gas and gas chambers are two entirely different things. The article simply doesn't say what you think it does....and I asked you to explain the difference.

Chris
07-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Injection was never my point. You said;...and I asked you to explain the difference.

Same thing, moon. It is used to execute convicted criminals.

moon
07-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Same thing, moon. It is used to execute convicted criminals.Nothing to do with it. It was claimed that gas was no longer used for executions in the US. That's not entirely correct. The article clearly names states which can use it . Are you deliberately attempting to muddle the point ?
Originally Posted by Chris Execution by lethal gas and gas chambers are two entirely different things. The article simply doesn't say what you think it does.You've not defined any difference and you're wrong with regard to the article's content. It says what it says.

Goldie Locks
07-04-2012, 03:52 PM
And there ya go. The Muslim Brotherhood is now in charge of Egypt. They're screwed.

People in the ME scream for freedom and democracy and get none.

They got just what they voted for, just like we did...sad for both countries.

Captain Obvious
07-04-2012, 03:56 PM
They got just what they voted for, just like we did...sad for both countries.

So they got to choose between the former regime or an Islamist whackjob.

Sounds a lot like our two-party system.

Goldie Locks
07-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Nonsense;Islam is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion articulated by the Qur'an, a text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God (Arabic: الله‎ Allāh)You are, perhaps, attempting to denigrate Islamism- a politicized concept- but you've got hold of the wrong word. A small mistake with enormous repercussions.

My opinion is it is a cult, not a religion. It is solely based on being the opposite of the Bible...in other words a fake. Mohammed trying to be Jesus like..It is more a political ideology than a religion or a religion with the right to commit murder, rape, lying and thievery...in the name of a so called Holy man that was only interested in power.

Chris
07-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Nothing to do with it. It was claimed that gas was no longer used for executions in the US. That's not entirely correct. The article clearly names states which can use it . Are you deliberately attempting to muddle the point ?You've not defined any difference and you're wrong with regard to the article's content. It says what it says.

Thing is, moon, I did just that. If you want to ignore the difference, well, it's not my misconception, based on conflation, but yours.

Chris
07-04-2012, 04:04 PM
My opinion is it is a cult, not a religion. It is solely based on being the opposite of the Bible...in other words a fake. Mohammed trying to be Jesus like..It is more a political ideology than a religion or a religion with the right to commit murder, rape, lying and thievery...in the name of a so called Holy man that was only interested in power.

That's Islamism, the politicization of Islam, starting with the Egyptian Brotherhood, Qutb was its great philosopher, whose brother was a teacher of UBL.

Captain Obvious
07-04-2012, 04:05 PM

I've never read the Quran and I'm relying on third-party testimony but much of what radical Islamists believe is bullshit, they've taken the texts of the Quran and bastardized them to their agendas.

Read the Bible, there's some wacky shit in there also - which also has been bastardized to progress agendas.

Trinnity
07-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Lying ? The article clearly states ;Ergo, gas chambers may still be in use .They are not, and if you want to claim Wiki is the final word and most accurate source, you're a fool.

Do some research and cite me the most recent execution by gas chamber if you want to prove your point. I'll wait.

Goldie Locks
07-04-2012, 04:12 PM
I've never read the Quran and I'm relying on third-party testimony but much of what radical Islamists believe is bullshit, they've taken the texts of the Quran and bastardized them to their agendas.

Read the Bible, there's some wacky shit in there also - which also has been bastardized to progress agendas.

Well most Christians rely on the New Testament, when God gave his only begotten son to us and absolved us of our sins if we just believe he is the son of God , we shall have everlasting life. Glory to God.

Peter1469
07-04-2012, 04:49 PM
After a lot of discussion among moderators we decided to delete insults and post reports and return this thread to the floor.

Further rule violations will likely result in thread deletion.

If you want to report posts, use the Report Post button.

Isn't that why a lot of people left the Congress?

Chris
07-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Isn't that why a lot of people left the Congress?

No, actually, we left there because political opinions were being censored. Discussion of moderation should be taken off line, hit the report post button or send a pm.

moon
07-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Thing is, moon, I did just that. If you want to ignore the difference, well, it's not my misconception, based on conflation, but yours.

One more try at getting some sense out of you. * You said;

Execution by lethal gas and gas chambers are two entirely different things.

Now, I've asked you three times to explain what you are talking about. * Are you going to continually avoid the question ? * Tell us the difference between gas chamber executions and executions by lethal gas . *

moon
07-05-2012, 01:04 AM
They are not, and if you want to claim Wiki is the final word and most accurate source, you're a fool.

Do some research and cite me the most recent execution by gas chamber if you want to prove your point. I'll wait.

Do you want to maintain that gas chambers are not available for use in those named states ? * The article clearly says that there are circumstances in which execution by gassing may take place. *Do you want to deny that that is the case ? * *Perhaps you better had- *otherwise you owe Sultan an apology for saying that he was lying. *

moon
07-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Well most Christians rely on the New Testament, when God gave his only begotten son to us and absolved us of our sins if we just believe he is the son of God , we shall have everlasting life. Glory to God.

*There are thousands of differing beliefs concerning gods. *Yours is just one of many. * *A totally different concept, for example, is the driving force behind the subject of this thread. *

Trinnity
07-05-2012, 01:51 AM
Do you want to maintain that gas chambers are not available for use in those named states ? * The article clearly says that there are circumstances in which execution by gassing may take place. *Do you want to deny that that is the case ? * *Perhaps you better had- *otherwise you owe Sultan an apology for saying that he was lying. *Using gas is now illegal. Unless you can cite it being used this year, you're wrong. Does that help?

moon
07-05-2012, 01:55 AM
The article names states in which gas may still be used for executions. * It's abhorrent and illegal in other places- *but there you are.*

Trinnity
07-05-2012, 01:57 AM
The last lethal gas execution was that of Walter Le Grand in Arizona in 1999.

http://www.capitalpunishmentuk.org/gascham.htmlThat is the bottom line ^

If you want to keep nit picking you can talk to yourself. I think you're just flamebaiting. Meh, go jump in a lake~

Furthermore, this is off topic. The topic is "Islamist claims victory in Egypt".

moon
07-05-2012, 02:01 AM
That is the bottom line ^

If you want to keep nit picking you can talk to yourself. I think you're just flamebaiting.
Meh, go jump in a lake~Furthermore, this is off topic. The topic is "Islamist claims victory in Egypt".

I think you owe Sultan an apology and won't front up. *Further, I brought this thread back on topic in post #60. *It was you who took it off again.*

Trinnity
07-05-2012, 02:22 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO:

wingrider
07-05-2012, 05:02 AM
The article names states in which gas may still be used for executions. * It's abhorrent and illegal in other places- *but there you are.*

beheading is abhorrent also..

Chris
07-05-2012, 06:20 AM
One more try at getting some sense out of you. * You said;

Now, I've asked you three times to explain what you are talking about. * Are you going to continually avoid the question ? * Tell us the difference between gas chamber executions and executions by lethal gas . *

The problem here is what you say making no sense. If you insist on conflating the meanings of "lethal gas" and "gas chamber", after the difference has been explained, then what you say makes no sense. It comes down to whether you want to have a sensible discussion or dominate discussion with nonsense.

Chris
07-05-2012, 06:25 AM

Yes, lethal gas to execute criminals. Not gas chambers like the nazis used. Seems to me no matter what people say to show the difference, you're going to ignore it and just repeat. The word games you're playing give the impression you're just trolling and not interested in discussion.

moon
07-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Yes, lethal gas to execute criminals. Not gas chambers like the nazis used. Seems to me no matter what people say to show the difference, you're going to ignore it and just repeat. The word games you're playing give the impression you're just trolling and not interested in discussion.

I just re-read all of your posts and NOWHERE do you explain the difference. *It seems that you're enjoying trolling yourself as a means to avoid an explanation you can't make.

So prove me wrong. *Direct the forum to your explanation . * Don't hold back, sock it to me. **

Oh, and don't think that you can wriggle between different types of gas chamber manufacture. *The principle will be the same.*

Chris
07-05-2012, 07:39 AM
I just re-read all of your posts and NOWHERE do you explain the difference. *It seems that you're enjoying trolling yourself as a means to avoid an explanation you can't make.

So prove me wrong. *Direct the forum to your explanation . * Don't hold back, sock it to me. **

In what you quote I just explained the difference again. Why do you want to play games?

moon
07-05-2012, 07:40 AM
In what you quote I just explained the difference again. Why do you want to play games?

Humor the forum. *Explain it again. *

Oh, and don't think that you can wriggle between different types of gas chamber manufacture. *The principle will be the same.*

moon
07-05-2012, 07:49 AM
No explanation forthcoming ? * * Can anybody help Chris out here and locate the ' explanation ' he's having trouble locating ?*

And I don't expect any threatening PMs or thread/post deletions. *No rules have been broken.*

Chris
07-05-2012, 07:51 AM

Bump for moon. I've highlighted the difference, moon. That difference has been explained many times. Your response has been to simply ignore it and repeat your claim. That's playing games, it's trolling.

moon
07-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Bump for moon. I've highlighted the difference, moon. That difference has been explained many times. Your response has been to simply ignore it and repeat your claim. That's playing games, it's trolling.

*Not good enough- *rather tawdry in fact. * I haven't suggested that North American gas chambers are the same as those used in the Nazi death camps. * That's your own invention. * **
You might also care to concede that winning a debate here- *or even a point in a debate- *does NOT constitute ' trolling ', as you would like to assert. * ' Ass kicking ' maybe. *' Trolling'- *definitely not.*

Chris
07-05-2012, 08:07 AM
*Not good enough- *rather tawdry in fact. * I haven't suggested that North American gas chambers are the same as those used in the Nazi death camps. * That's your own invention. * **
You might also care to concede that winning a debate here- *or even a point in a debate- *does NOT constitute ' trolling ', as you would like to assert. * ' Ass kicking ' maybe. *' Trolling'- *definitely not.*

The difference has been explained. The nazi analogy was made by sultan.

Now you can wave your hands about declaring some imagined victory here, but it's pointless. Did you have a point?

moon
07-05-2012, 08:12 AM

Now you can wave your hands about declaring some imagined victory here, but it's pointless. Did you have a point?

I'm not Sultan and I made no such claim. * The point is that execution by gassing is STILL possible in the US of AIPAC - *abhorrent as it is. * That still doesn't excuse your wheedling accusations of ' trolling' or the fact that an explanation as to wtf you were talking about had to be dug out like a Mississippi tic. **

So- *and for the purposes of accuracy- * the gas chamber is STILL a possibility in the five named states . * Point made. *

Chris
07-05-2012, 08:17 AM
I'm not Sultan and I made no such claim. * The point is that execution by gassing is STILL possible in the US of AIPAC - *abhorrent as it is. * That still doesn't excuse your wheedling accusations of ' trolling' or the fact that an explanation as to wtf you were talking about had to be dug out like a Mississippi tic. **

So- *and for the purposes of accuracy- * the gas chamber is STILL a possibility in the five named states . * Point made. *

Well, since your word playing conflation has been exposed, the nazi analogy shot down, and earlier others have pointed out it's rarely used and hasn't been for some time, your point ends up far too mundane for all the posts you've spent repeating it.

moon
07-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Well, since your word playing conflation has been exposed, the nazi analogy shot down

The exposure of erroneous information and the highlighting of your confusion over who posted what can hardly be called ' conflation ' - *quite the opposite. *Further, I made no Nazi analogy, although it's not beyond belief that people would be inclined to associate gas chambers with Nazism, even honest-to-goodness wholesome American gas chambers.*

Also, Sultan was called a liar. *He clearly is not. * An apology should be due. *We won't hang about waiting for one though. * Even less honorable people will have packed up and gone by now.*

Chris
07-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Not at all. * Sultan was called a liar. *He clearly is not. * An apology should be due. *We won't hang about waiting for one though. * Even less honorable people will have packed up and gone by now.*

OK, so change the topic. But I can't find such a post. Did you report the post? You know, use the Report Post button? Please do and the mods will look at it.

moon
07-05-2012, 08:45 AM
OK, so change the topic. But I can't find such a post. Did you report the post? You know, use the Report Post button? Please do and the mods will look at it.

Perhaps when the bugs have been removed and there is some confidence in the system.*

Chris
07-05-2012, 08:51 AM
We have yet to see you try it, moon. Are you saying you're clicking the Report Post button and it doesn't work? Describe what does happen, include what OS and browser you're using.

Is anyone else having trouble using Report Post button? Haven't heard of this.

Also, the appropriate place to point out bugs would be here: http://thepoliticalforums.com/forums/26-Technical-Issues-and-Questions

And sorry I clicked wrong button and first put this reply in your post. That's been corrected.

MMC
07-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Perhaps when the bugs have been removed and there is some confidence in the system.*

Still critiquing the Mods Moon! You have been told.....if there is a Problem with the Mods. You are to PM the ADMIN. Any failure to do so on your part. Is totally dependant upon you. Again if you are not confident in this system and you feel the Admin will not addressed your problem. Perhaps you might want to look into a site that has tighter and heavier moderation.

Trinnity
07-05-2012, 12:14 PM
There will be no more attacks members or moderation, and no more off topic flamebaiting. If there is, sanctions will be issued.

moon
07-05-2012, 12:55 PM
We have yet to see you try it, moon. Are you saying you're clicking the Report Post button and it doesn't work? Describe what does happen, include what OS and browser you're using.Is anyone else having trouble using Report Post button? Haven't heard of this.Also, the appropriate place to point out bugs would be here: http://thepoliticalforums.com/forums/26-Technical-Issues-and-QuestionsAnd sorry I clicked wrong button and first put this reply in your post. That's been corrected.I'll try the ' report ' button once the bugs have been removed and there's some confidence in the system. I've been getting unwanted asterisks- as you know - and now an absence of paragraphs. Thanks for the instructions. however. Chin-chin.

Chris
07-05-2012, 01:14 PM
I'll try the ' report ' button once the bugs have been removed and there's some confidence in the system. I've been getting unwanted asterisks- as you know - and now an absence of paragraphs. Thanks for the instructions. however. Chin-chin.

Please report any bugs you think you see here: http://thepoliticalforums.com/forums/26-Technical-Issues-and-Questions. Include your OS, your browser, screen caps, etc. Thank you.

Trinnity
07-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Any portion of a post that has been deleted is noted in red and/or noted at the bottom of that post.

MMC
07-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Moreover any Paragraphs Missing from a Post are Cited in the Missing Post to the left of the thread and What the Reason was For. If there is any issue with the reason. PM a Mod or the Admin. Thank You!

moon
07-05-2012, 02:18 PM
<<Deleted for insults and arguing moderation on line. You have been warned about this many times now.>>

Sultan
07-09-2012, 08:12 AM

I have to disagree.

I have found out recently that British English the original is not so easily understood by American English speakers.
I also had no idea what you were trying to say and was thinking that you were avoiding the question Moon was asking so it is obviously an English interpretation thing between American and British English.

Moon never mentioned Nazi gas chambers. The US themself calls that thing in the photo a gas chamber.
From that point you brought in something totally unrelated and we both then could not understand what you meant and why you mentioned Nazis.

You changed the topic away from the photo of the American gas chamber to Nazi gas chambers not Moon.

I have been wondering for a long while about American interpretation of basic English and was wondering if Americans just distort the meanings like we just saw here.
I dont know what goes on in some Americans heads but for sure very simple sentences are often taken and distorted back from the original meaning.

Just an observation on someone whose second langauge is English and the differences I find in communicating with British speakers and American speakers. There is a big difference.
British understand basic English very well and are easy to have conversation with. Americans it is very difficult to fully understand because what seemed quite basic and simple is often twisted to mean something totally different.

A big problem on a forum for sure.

Sultan
07-09-2012, 08:24 AM

There is a problem with English here.

I was saying that the US uses the same techniques as the Nazis.

From my point of view there is no difference at all to what the Nazis done and what the Americans who use gas chambers do.

The end result is the same.

Horrible painful and humiliating death but in US you alos add an audience and a government rubber stamp.

In Nazi Germany there was no audience sitting on seats watching and TV channels broadcasting about it and human rights people outside protesting about it.

It was cold calculated murder.

Somehow the act itself no matter how many it kills is actually to me at least more horrific since it is signed and stamped by a so called civilized society and government.

At least the Nazis were seen for what they were and the world would find gassing totally inhumane.

Thats the point I think.

Sultan
07-09-2012, 08:32 AM
We have yet to see you try it, moon. Are you saying you're clicking the Report Post button and it doesn't work? Describe what does happen, include what OS and browser you're using.

Is anyone else having trouble using Report Post button? Haven't heard of this.

Also, the appropriate place to point out bugs would be here: http://thepoliticalforums.com/forums/26-Technical-Issues-and-Questions

And sorry I clicked wrong button and first put this reply in your post. That's been corrected.

weeks ago I reported quite a few posts that broke the rules that were written by moderators. I clicked report a few times and then suddenly my account was closed.
I could not log in and received a message to that effect.

No idea what goes on behind the scenes here but it seemd to me that the moderators who were being reported banned my account. Thats what it seemed like. Because it was so sudden.

Then next day my account was unbanned mysteriously.

I dont feel that this was some kind of bug because it had never happened before and it happened minutes after reporting rules violations by moderators by the ignore button.

Trinnity
07-09-2012, 08:51 AM
weeks ago I reported quite a few posts that broke the rules that were written by moderators. I clicked report a few times and then suddenly my account was closed.
I could not log in and received a message to that effect.

No idea what goes on behind the scenes here but it seemd to me that the moderators who were being reported banned my account. Thats what it seemed like. Because it was so sudden.

Then next day my account was unbanned mysteriously.

I dont feel that this was some kind of bug because it had never happened before and it happened minutes after reporting rules violations by moderators by the ignore button.We don't ban anyone. Admin does the banning based on our group recommendation and admin has the final say. We bend over backward to work with the members and give them every possible chance. We, the mods, have NEVER asked admin to ban you. We have never even considered banning you or even discussed it.

If you had a problem, it was due to something accidental or a software glitch. This is the first I've heard about this. You should have contacted us when you got back in and let us know about it.

To come on a public thread and make unfounded accusations against the mod team is highly dishonorable and inappropriate.