PDA

View Full Version : They're Back: GOP Congressman: Obama “Getting Close” To Impeachment

Cigar
02-05-2015, 09:37 AM
“People say, ‘should the president be impeached?’ I say, we’re getting close to that.”

Andrew Kaczynski
BuzzFeed News Reporter

Republican Rep. Tom Marino of Pennsylvania says President Obama is “getting close” to impeachment.

“People say, ‘should the president be impeached?’ I say, we’re getting close to that,” the Marino said in a video posted on YouTube Wednesday by the local newspaper, the Wellsboro Gazette.

Marino said he was talking about impeachment because “it comes up consistently at town hall meetings.”
Of Attorney General Eric Holder, Marino said he also was “approaching impeachment.”

“I think when an attorney general says, ‘I am not enforcing the law that I took the oath to enforce,’ that’s approaching impeachment.”

more
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/gop-congressman-obama-getting-close-to-impeachment?utm_term=.ebbl4rkbK#.mg3yvV47B

.... "People Say" .... :rollseyes:

hanger4
02-05-2015, 09:45 AM
If you want to judge all by the actions of one how do

over look Pelosi in your adulation of the Dem party ??

Cigar
02-05-2015, 09:49 AM
If you want to judge all by the actions of one how do

over look Pelosi in your adulation of the Dem party ??

Personally I wish the RePubs stop talking about it for 6 years to raise money from idiots and get on wiht it. :laugh:

nic34
02-05-2015, 09:51 AM
“People say, ‘should the president be impeached?’ I say, we’re getting close to that.”

Andrew Kaczynski
BuzzFeed News Reporter

Republican Rep. Tom Marino of Pennsylvania says President Obama is “getting close” to impeachment.

“People say, ‘should the president be impeached?’ I say, we’re getting close to that,” the Marino said in a video posted on YouTube Wednesday by the local newspaper, the Wellsboro Gazette.

Marino said he was talking about impeachment because “it comes up consistently at town hall meetings.”
Of Attorney General Eric Holder, Marino said he also was “approaching impeachment.”

“I think when an attorney general says, ‘I am not enforcing the law that I took the oath to enforce,’ that’s approaching impeachment.”

more
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/gop-congressman-obama-getting-close-to-impeachment?utm_term=.ebbl4rkbK#.mg3yvV47B

If they start now, they might get him out by, oh say January 2017? :laugh:

hanger4
02-05-2015, 09:54 AM
Personally I wish the RePubs stop talking about it for 6 years to raise money from idiots and get on wiht it. :laugh:

Right .... and the Dems never fear-monger to raise campaign moneys.

:rollseyes:

Alyosha
02-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Many of our presidents, including Obama, should be impeached but never for the reasons the people in Congress seem to want them gone. That's usually because they (Republicans) are fine when the president breaks those laws of civil liberty or Constitutional powers that constitute high crimes and treason.

Instead of impeaching a government for utilizing the CIA and mercenary contractors outside the scope of charter or in direct opposition to the limits of government placed on our federal system by the Constitution, they'd rather be angry that those contractors and agents died breaking the law and drag us through endless screaming about it.

Cigar
02-05-2015, 10:34 AM
Like I keep saying, if Obama commited a Crime, indict him or STFU

Captain Obvious
02-05-2015, 10:35 AM

You misspelled "Bush"

Alyosha
02-05-2015, 10:38 AM

Newsflash, genius, you and I cannot indict a president.

Cigar
02-05-2015, 10:38 AM
You misspelled "Bush"

But I know a Bush when I see one :grin:

Cigar
02-05-2015, 10:39 AM
Newsflash, genius, you and I cannot indict a president.

Apparently neither can a GOP Politician :laugh:

PolWatch
02-05-2015, 10:39 AM
y'all want to know how to stop the impeachment proceedings with one word?

biden

Alyosha
02-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Apparently neither can a GOP Politician :laugh:

Tell us from your extensive civics knowledge how a "GOP Politician" would indict a president.

Captain Obvious
02-05-2015, 10:59 AM
y'all want to know how to stop the impeachment proceedings with one word?

biden

BOOM!!!

There's a sign on the lawn here in Hilljack country that says "Impeach Obama". I desperately want to put a sign next to it saying "And hand the keys over to Biden - nice move, dumbass"

Cigar
02-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Tell us from your extensive civics knowledge how a "GOP Politician" would indict a president.

Step One: Evidance

Cigar
02-05-2015, 11:23 AM
BOOM!!!

There's a sign on the lawn here in Hilljack country that says "Impeach Obama". I desperately want to put a sign next to it saying "And hand the keys over to Biden - nice move, dumbass"

Would you prefer Sarah Palin :laugh:

PolWatch
02-05-2015, 11:27 AM
Would you prefer Sarah Palin :laugh:

every ticket needs comic relief....Clinton had Gore...Gwb provided his own...biden is the current hoof-in-mouth pro...palin would have been...

Reason10
02-05-2015, 11:27 AM

Andrew Kaczynski
BuzzFeed News Reporter

more

If Barak had been white, he would be in prison by now, due to all the FELONIES he has committed while in office. He's not a president. He's a criminal.

Captain Obvious
02-05-2015, 11:28 AM
If Barak had been white, he would be in prison by now, due to all the FELONIES he has committed while in office. He's not a president. He's a criminal.

:biglaugh:

GW is white, same one-liner with him too.

Polecat
02-05-2015, 12:02 PM
We all would fare much better if the oval office was converted into a gas chamber.

domer76
02-05-2015, 12:47 PM
V

"If/would" speculative bullshit. One of the common logical fallacies. One that you, among many others, employ regularly.

Cigar
02-05-2015, 01:57 PM

Try doing a little research ... Barack Obama is half White. :laugh:

hanger4
02-05-2015, 02:32 PM
Try doing a little research ... Barack Obama is half White. :laugh:

So he's NOT the first black President ??

Captain Obvious
02-05-2015, 02:34 PM
So he's NOT the first black President ??

Not until they elect this guy:

http://movieboozer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/idiocracy-main-review.png