PDA

View Full Version : El Gharaini elected

Sultan
06-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Some good news.

El Gharaini is to head the constituent Assembly.

Very respectable judge who was chosen by the MB majority selection committee.

Unanimous vote for him.

Members and independants like Ayman Noor were congratulating him yesterday.

He made a statement thanking the people who voted for him and a message to the Christians who were the only ones not in attendance.

"Some assembly members did not show up today. I hope they're not refusing to come after the latest developments. There's no room for anyone to shirk their national responsibilities."

I think they are still in shock their filool candidate did not win so we will see if they chose to be part of the process or not so we can move forward.

I'm pretty sick now of the Christians and the Ain Sokhna dual nationals now.

JohnAdams
06-19-2012, 06:29 AM
Yeah and the Christians are pretty sick of your fellow pracitioners of peace chopping of the head of anyone refusing to bend their knee to the false prophet mooohamsandwich. Unless they are willing to live in servitude as second class citizens, paying Jizyah (http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/28334) tax for the privilege of doing so at that.

That said, apparently someone forgot to tell Mr. Gharini that "national responsibility" does not include behaving like an idiot (unless one is a member of the DNC that is) being a moron, and by the act of merely showing up, publicly volunteering for execution by the terrorists known as the moooslim brotherhood who have replaced one dictatorial regime, for another.