PDA

View Full Version : Obama Administration = the Muslim Brotherhood

protectionist
02-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Notice: Post edited to conform with the fair use rules. If protectionist has a link to add, let me know.

Being that the Muslim Brotherhood is the #1 subversive, Islamist organization in America, composed of dozens of front groups, and whose goal is the destruction of America (and all of Western civilization), it would seem strange that members of the Brotherhood could be found in the Obama administration, but that's exactly where they are, or have recently been. And at the highest levels too. Here's the rogue's gallery:

1. Huma Abedin - Wife of disgraced ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner, and State Dept. Deputy Chief of Staff under Hillary Clinton, she “has three family members–her late father, her mother and her brother–connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations. In addition, before becoming Hillary Clinton’s deputy, she was herself directly associated with a Brotherhood organization, the Institute for Muslim Minority Affairs, an organization founded and funded by Abdullah Omar Naseef, a major Muslim Brotherhood figure also involved in the financing of al Qaeda. Since Abedin has held this position, an awful lot of pro-Muslim Brotherhood things have been happening at the State Dept. A Fulbright scholarship was awarded to Siham al-Qaradawi, the daughter of Sheikh Qaradawi, an Islamist scholar, and spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, who's banned from the USA, UK, and France. While the sheikh’s daughter is said to be an exceptional chemist, the world is full of exceptional chemists. How is it that Qaradawi’s daughter gets the State Department prize? And since Secretary Clinton’s tenure began, with Huma Abedin serving as a top adviser, the United States has aligned itself with the Muslim Brotherhood in myriad ways. To name just a few (the list is by no means exhaustive):

Notice: protectionist will provide the link for the rest, I imagine. Stay tuned.

silvereyes
02-08-2015, 02:43 PM
Psssst, stormfront says they miss you.

protectionist
02-08-2015, 03:06 PM
Psssst, stormfront says they miss you.

Will the liberal Islamization know-nothings discuss the OP content (Obama Administration = the Muslim Brotherhood) or hide from it, with more insult, small talk ? We shall see. Oops. There's a post (# 2) wow. They're running scared already.

I don't know much about stormfront, but if you don't like it, it's probably pretty good. http://thepoliticsforums.com/images/smilies/newsmilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Safety
02-08-2015, 03:11 PM
The master-baiter is at it again.

protectionist
02-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Notice: edited waiting on link

The master-baiter is at it again.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9OMF4iLnEfdW_H5hmSjrqYxu-8e2EogWK_vgA7P1SXi_4GprM

silvereyes
02-08-2015, 03:23 PM
Anh. Im sure his sock is good and sper.....uhhh...filthy by now.

silvereyes
02-08-2015, 03:24 PM
That's all you can do, do huh ? Inject obscene language insults, instead of engaging in knowledgable, intelligent debate/discussion. And a moderator thanks you for it. HA HA. Oh what is this forum coming to ? Good grief!

So that's what you call information & knowledge ? Here's some more, alien to you as it may be >>>

Notice: waiting on link

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9OMF4iLnEfdW_H5hmSjrqYxu-8e2EogWK_vgA7P1SXi_4GprM
What others forums do you poo.....i mean participate in?

protectionist
02-08-2015, 03:26 PM

Do you ever participate in a real discussion of a topic ? Or is childish, obscenities all you're good for ?

Dr. Who
02-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Please stay on topic.

silvereyes
02-08-2015, 03:32 PM
Heres a real question: how many ways and times can someone say they hate muslims?

silvereyes
02-08-2015, 03:35 PM
How many US laws have they broken and been convicted of?

Safety
02-08-2015, 03:35 PM
Heres a real question: how many ways and times can someone say they hate muslims?

No idea, but I believe the OP's author is showing us the long division way.

silvereyes
02-08-2015, 03:37 PM
God, i hate math. Lol

protectionist
02-08-2015, 03:51 PM

See Post # 9

protectionist
02-08-2015, 04:00 PM
How many US laws have they broken and been convicted of?

Possibly many, but definitely, 3 very big ones >>

1. US Constitution (Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy Clause)

2. US Code 2384 (Seditious Conspiracy)

3. US Code 2385 (Overthrow of Government)

4. Since their Koran advocates (if not commands) them to engage in mass genocide, wife-beating, discrimination against women, rape, pedophilia, slavery, torture/mutilation, animal cruelty, killing gays & apostates, etc., we could well guess all these violations of US law are being broken routinely. As for convictions, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't/

Thanks for bringing up this point though. Important to realize how illegal these people are, and how contrary to our laws and culture their ideology (masquerading as a religion) is.

PS - are you OK with the Muslim Brotherhood being in the White House ?

protectionist
02-08-2015, 04:04 PM
No idea, but I believe the OP's author is showing us the long division way.

I believe you are showing us the long division way of liking the Muslim Brotherhood.

Howey
02-08-2015, 05:49 PM
Screw this shit.

Mods? Please respond. This crap is getting fucking ridiculous.

Do something!

protectionist
02-09-2015, 03:22 AM
Screw this $#@!.

Mods? Please respond. This crap is getting $#@!ing ridiculous.

Do something!

Yeah mods.. Do something. About posts like #s 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 13, 17.

protectionist
02-09-2015, 03:26 AM
I only now just discovered the butcher job that has been done on my OP. What in hell is going on here ? Mods. What are you doing ?

momsapplepie
02-09-2015, 03:29 AM
Yeah mods.. Do something. About posts like #s 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 13, 17.
sorry bro. that ain't happening here.
They gotta play pc with the whiners ya know. Minorities first. (conservatives and conservative females last!)

protectionist
02-09-2015, 03:34 AM
They gotta play pc with the whiners ya know. Minorities first. (conservatives and conservative females last!)

But they could at least refrain from butchering my OP. I don't know if you saw it in it's original state, but they removed about 90% of it, blabbing about the "fair use rule" (which I believe only applies when you copy/paste other people's stuff). This was ALL mine. No copy no paste.

momsapplepie
02-09-2015, 03:37 AM
Sorry, but you were too long winded and smacked against the "LIBERALtarian wall" here.

protectionist
02-09-2015, 03:43 AM
Sorry, but you were too long winded and smacked against the "LIBERALtarian wall" here.

I sent Peter 2 messages on my OP and post # 5. If this doesn't get corrected, they are going to have that LIBERAL wall knocked down, with a reputation in the MSM, for CENSORSHIP.

Howey
02-09-2015, 03:46 AM
I sent Peter 2 messages on my OP and post # 5. If this doesn't get corrected, they are going to have that LIBERAL wall knocked down, with a reputation in the MSM, for CENSORSHIP.
Lol.

momsapplepie
02-09-2015, 03:49 AM
Again sorry. They don't give a shit. They let favorite posters here wish violence and bodily harm on others. Put in on MSN for that too, eh?

protectionist
02-09-2015, 03:51 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ee/Secretary_Kerry_Meets_With_Egyptian_President_Mors y_in_Addis_Ababa_(2).jpg/220px-Secretary_Kerry_Meets_With_Egyptian_President_Mors y_in_Addis_Ababa_(2).jpg Kerry and Morsi

http://cdn.historycommons.org/images/events/952_alamoudi_clinton_gore_2050081722-14945.jpg

Gore, Clinton, & Alamoudi (now imprisoned on terrorism-related charges)

http://creepingsharia.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/image-1873-450x209.png?w=468

Abdurahman Alamoudi (once known as "Mr. White House", for his frequent appearances at White House parties & functions). He went from the White House to the "Big House".

https://www.google.com/search?q=abdu...w=1024&bih=673 (https://www.google.com/search?q=abdurahman+alamoudi&espv=2&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=q-K4U6CAK4HC8QHay4D4DQ&ved=0CDIQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=673)

Bush & Alamoudi at a White House party. (2004)

protectionist
02-09-2015, 03:58 AM
Again sorry. They don't give a $#@!. They let favorite posters here wish violence and bodily harm on others. Put in on MSN for that too, eh?

In addition to despicable obscenities too (See Post # 4) Reported it. It's still there.

I've copied a list of some of the worst trash postings, and am thinking of going national with it. To the MSM. Talked to them already - they're interested.

protectionist
02-09-2015, 05:59 AM
Being that the Muslim Brotherhood is the #1 subversive, Islamist organization in America, composed of dozens of front groups, and whose goal is the destruction of America (and all of Western civilization), it would seem strange that members of the Brotherhood could be found in the Obama administration, but that's exactly where they are, or have recently been. And at the highest levels too.

Here's the rogue's gallery:

1. Huma Abedin - Wife of disgraced ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner, and State Dept. Deputy Chief of Staff under Hillary Clinton, she “has three family members–her late father, her mother and her brother–connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations. In addition, before becoming Hillary Clinton’s deputy, she was herself directly associated with a Brotherhood organization, the Institute for Muslim Minority Affairs, an organization founded and funded by Abdullah Omar Naseef, a major Muslim Brotherhood figure also involved in the financing of al Qaeda.
Since Abedin has held this position, an awful lot of pro-Muslim Brotherhood things have been happening at the State Dept. A Fulbright scholarship was awarded to Siham al-Qaradawi, the daughter of Sheikh Qaradawi, an Islamist scholar, and spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, who's banned from the USA, UK, and France. While the sheikh’s daughter is said to be an exceptional chemist, the world is full of exceptional chemists. How is it that Qaradawi’s daughter gets the State Department prize?
And since Secretary Clinton’s tenure began, with Huma Abedin serving as a top adviser, the United States has aligned itself with the Muslim Brotherhood in myriad ways. To name just a few (the list is by no means exhaustive):

Our government

1- reversed the policy against formal contacts with the Brotherhood;

2- funded Hamas;

3- continued funding Egypt even after the Brotherhood won the elections;

4- dropped an investigation of Brotherhood organizations in the U.S. that were previously identified as co-conspirators in the case of the Holy Land Foundation financing Hamas;

5- hosted Brotherhood delegations in the United States;

6- issued a visa to a member of the Islamic Group (a designated terrorist organization) and hosted him in Washington because he is part of the Brotherhood’s parliamentary coalition in Egypt;

7- announced that Israel should go back to its indefensible 1967 borders;

8- excluded Israel, the world’s leading target of terrorism, from a counterterrorism forum in which the State Department sought to “partner” with Islamist governments that do not regard attacks on Israel as terrorism;

9- and pressured Egypt’s pro-American military government to surrender power to the anti-American Muslim Brotherhood parliament and president just elected by Egypt’s predominantly anti-American population.

Makes us wonder >>> Hypothetically, if Huma Abedin did have a bias in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood, and if she were actually acting on that bias to try to tilt American policy in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood, what exactly would the State Department be doing differently?

2. Rashad Hussain - long been involved with various Muslim Brotherhood front organizations including Abdurahman Alamoudi’s American Muslim Council and The International Institute of Islamic Thought (or IIIT) to which jihadists like Sami al-Arian (who pled guilty in 2006 to organizing secret financial contributions to the Palestine Islamic Jihad, a terrorist group) and Jamal Barzinji, a founding father of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood, also have ties. Hussain was also involved in the original Brotherhood front in America, the Muslim Students Association.
An example of Hussain’s sympathies can be found in his declaration at a Muslim Students Association conference in Chicago in September 2004 that Sami al-Arian had been subjected to a “politically motivated prosecution.”
In January 2009, Hussain was named Deputy Associate White House Counsel. Among his government responsibilities in that capacity were national security and new media issues. More specifically he has been charged with “helping inform the administration’s Muslim outreach efforts,” and consulting on the drafting of President Obama’s first address to the “Muslim World” delivered in June 2009 at Cairo University in Egypt. On February 20, 2010, the President announced that Hussain would serve as his “special envoy” to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
Even more than his White House post, this job with the OIC has given Hussain a platform for facilitating official outreach to Islamists, as opposed to Islamic moderates. It has enabled him to reinterpret their intentions to American policy makers and to promote their agendas under the guise of “repairing relations with the Muslim world."

3. Dalia Mogahed - She was appointed in April 2009 to the White House Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. also works with the Gallup polling organization’s Center for Muslim Studies where she serves as both the Executive Director and a Senior Analyst.
In September 2008, Mogahed defended two of the most important Muslim Brotherhood fronts in the United States (as named in the Ikhwan’s strategic plan seized by the FBI in 2004) – the Islamic Society of North America and the Council on American Islamic Relations. She contended that the determination made by the FBI and others that such groups are linked to Islamic radicals was “misinformation” and part of a groundless “witch-hunt” aimed at silencing them.
She also gave evidence of her sympathy with Brotherhood rhetoric and objectives by appearing in May 2009 before the 34th annual conference of the Islamic Council of North America (ICNA), a group that has long promoted jihad and Sharia and was listed in the materials captured by the FBI as part of the Brotherhood’s organization. The event was cosponsored by the Muslim American Society (MAS), which was founded to serve as the Muslim Brotherhood’s formal American franchise.
She has also been involved with the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), the Muslim Brotherhood’s effort to build a mirror image counterweight to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). Anxious to prove that American and Islamic values are similar, MPAC aims to create a moderate image, yet its speakers at pro-Palestinian rallies have routinely called for the destruction of the Jews and of Israel.

4. Mohamed Magid - is the imam at the All-Dulles Area Muslim Society (ADAMS) Center in Sterling, Virginia. The Center has seven branches throughout the Northern Virginia region, making it one of the largest mosque complexes in the Washington D.C. area and in the nation. It is also considered one of the most radical in its promotion of Sharia and other Islamist principles.
Magid’s true identity is suggested by his role as president of the largest Muslim Brotherhood front in the United States: the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) ISNA was identified by the prosecution in the 2008 Holy Land Foundation trial as an unindicted co-conspirator, a designation that was upheld by four federal judges on the basis of the evidence produced by the government.
Magid used his “relationship” with the FBI to get Director Robert Mueller to capitulate to demands by the ISNA and other Muslim Brotherhood fronts that the Bureau’s files be reviewed for documents and briefing materials offensive to Islamists. On February 8, 2012, Mueller announced to a group that included Magid that 700 such documents and 300 briefings had been purged.

This information is the tip of icebergs regarding Muslim Brotherhooders in the Obama administration. Much more could be added, but were left out because of the already long length of this OP.

http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads/13753-Obama-Administration-the-Muslim-Brotherhood/page3?highlight=Magid

Common
02-09-2015, 06:14 AM
I only now just discovered the butcher job that has been done on my OP. What in hell is going on here ? Mods. What are you doing ?

Doing whatever they want, like you do when you instill your Duhduh dumbass trolling into everyone elses threads. Stop whining like a little girl

Mr. Right
02-09-2015, 08:11 AM
Doing whatever they want, like you do when you instill your Duhduh dumbass trolling into everyone elses threads. Stop whining like a little girl
Common, do you dispute the facts? I guess you'll get it when someone in a robe knocks on your door and tells you to take down your Christmas decorations.

Safety
02-09-2015, 08:25 AM

Yep, when there is nothing else to explain how the rules work, let's throw out the race card.

Pathetic.

Safety
02-09-2015, 08:27 AM
Common, do you dispute the facts? I guess you'll get it when someone in a robe knocks on your door and tells you to take down your Christmas decorations.

Well, that's the issue with the OP....there was no facts linked. Just because you agree with the sentiment, doesn't make it factual.

I cannot understand why it is so hard for many here to understand the difference between "facts" and "opinion".

Cigar
02-09-2015, 08:33 AM
Will the liberal Islamization know-nothings discuss the OP content (Obama Administration = the Muslim Brotherhood) or hide from it, with more insult, small talk ? We shall see. Oops. There's a post (# 2) wow. They're running scared already.

I don't know much about stormfront, but if you don't like it, it's probably pretty good. http://thepoliticsforums.com/images/smilies/newsmilies/icon_biggrin.gif

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w445/richawesome1/reagan-appeasing-terrorists_zps2db014fa.jpg (http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/richawesome1/media/reagan-appeasing-terrorists_zps2db014fa.jpg.html)

Common
02-09-2015, 08:48 AM
@Common (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=659), do you dispute the facts? I guess you'll get it when someone in a robe knocks on your door and tells you to take down your Christmas decorations.

Which facts, that hes a troll or a dumbass

PolWatch
02-09-2015, 08:51 AM
Which facts, that hes a troll or a dumbass

Please do not call members names

Safety
02-09-2015, 08:53 AM
http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w445/richawesome1/reagan-appeasing-terrorists_zps2db014fa.jpg (http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/richawesome1/media/reagan-appeasing-terrorists_zps2db014fa.jpg.html)

There goes that fucking history showing the hypocrisy of some here....

nic34
02-09-2015, 09:08 AM
As usual, there are a lot of short memories.....

Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States) Central Intelligence Agency (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency) (CIA) program to arm and finance the Afghanmujahideen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahideen) prior to and during the Soviet war in Afghanistan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan), from 1979 to 1989. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favoured by neighbouring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups that had also been fighting the Marxist-oriented Democratic Republic of Afghanistan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Republic_of_Afghanistan) regime since before the Soviet intervention. Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken;[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone#cite_note-Oily-1) funding began with $20–$30 million per year in 1980 and rose to $630 million per year in 1987.[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone#cite_note-bergen68-2) Funding continued after 1989 as the mujahideen battled the forces of Mohammad Najibullah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Najibullah)'s PDPA during the civil war in Afghanistan (1989–1992) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_war_in_Afghanistan_(1989%E2%80%931992)).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Afghan parliamentary election, 1988
The US and the CIA weren't having any of that tho...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_parliamentary_election,_1988

Safety
02-09-2015, 09:15 AM
As usual, there are a lot of short memories.....

Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States) Central Intelligence Agency (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency) (CIA) program to arm and finance the Afghanmujahideen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahideen) prior to and during the Soviet war in Afghanistan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan), from 1979 to 1989. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favoured by neighbouring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups that had also been fighting the Marxist-oriented Democratic Republic of Afghanistan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Republic_of_Afghanistan) regime since before the Soviet intervention. Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken;[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone#cite_note-Oily-1) funding began with $20–$30 million per year in 1980 and rose to $630 million per year in 1987.[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone#cite_note-bergen68-2) Funding continued after 1989 as the mujahideen battled the forces of Mohammad Najibullah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Najibullah)'s PDPA during the civil war in Afghanistan (1989–1992) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_war_in_Afghanistan_(1989%E2%80%931992)).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Afghan parliamentary election, 1988
The US and the CIA weren't having any of that tho...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_parliamentary_election,_1988

I really don't think it's because of short memories. I think it is a concerted effort to malign this president and administration as much as they can. We are talking about some intelligent people who seem to agree with this, who can debate on what MLK, Goldwater, and Eisenhower did in this country, but can't seem to understand the difference between facts and opinion.

Common Sense
02-09-2015, 09:16 AM
I really don't think it's because of short memories. I think it is a concerted effort to malign this president and administration as much as they can. We are talking about some intelligent people who seem to agree with this, who can debate on what MLK, Goldwater, and Eisenhower did in this country, but can't seem to understand the difference between facts and opinion.

Unlike elephants, their constituents have short memories. But like elephants they like to fling their own shit.

Cigar
02-09-2015, 09:19 AM
Unlike elephants, their constituents have short memories. But like elephants they like to fling their own $#@!.

... and step in it. :laugh:

silvereyes
02-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Whut? *looks around* What? You, of all posters, cannot be serious. All your posts are fraught with nothing but insults hurled at ALL LIBERALS no matter what was said.

silvereyes
02-09-2015, 01:05 PM
In addition to despicable obscenities too (See Post # 4) Reported it. It's still there.

I've copied a list of some of the worst trash postings, and am thinking of going national with it. To the MSM. Talked to them already - they're interested.

Omgomgomg....roflmao. Its cute that you think they care about one small forum among the quadrillion out there. De-lu-sional!

Safety
02-09-2015, 06:49 PM

I had to quote this for posterity, here we have a con that is threatening to go to the main stream media to complain about being picked on, the MSM, the same people who the right complains about daily as being in the bag for Obama.

Oh the sweet baby Jesus irony.

Dr. Who
02-09-2015, 06:54 PM
I sent Peter 2 messages on my OP and post # 5. If this doesn't get corrected, they are going to have that LIBERAL wall knocked down, with a reputation in the MSM, for CENSORSHIP.Do you honestly think that the MSM would give a rat's behind about an internet forum where people post their opinions for free? You are posting on private property @protectionist (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1054). That's like threatening someone in their living room, because they cut off your conversation. Legally you have no reasonable expectations of anything on a private forum, except for matters that falls under the criminal code. If you posted on DU you would probably be banned in one day. Would you run to the MSM to complain? Why would they care? The number of people who post on political forums is minuscule. They aren't worth the cost of the air time to shame, even if they wanted to. You haven't been harmed in any way at all - just your ego.

The Xl
02-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Huma Abedin is kinda hot.

That's all I'm going to post in this shit thread

Matty
02-09-2015, 06:59 PM
Whut? *looks around* What? You, of all posters, cannot be serious. All your posts are fraught with nothing but insults hurled at ALL LIBERALS no matter what was said.

Roflmao!

Safety
02-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Roflmao!

http://rs2img.memecdn.com/kevin-hart-meme_o_2657575.jpg

Howey
02-09-2015, 07:32 PM
I had to quote this for posterity, here we have a con that is threatening to go to the main stream media to complain about being picked on, the MSM, the same people who the right complains about daily as being in the bag for Obama.

Oh the sweet baby Jesus irony.
protectionist is truly certifiable.

Howey
02-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Do you honestly think that the MSM would give a rat's behind about an internet forum where people post their opinions for free? You are posting on private property @protectionist (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1054). That's like threatening someone in their living room, because they cut off your conversation. Legally you have no reasonable expectations of anything on a private forum, except for matters that falls under the criminal code. If you posted on DU you would probably be banned in one day. Would you run to the MSM to complain? Why would they care? The number of people who post on political forums is minuscule. They aren't worth the cost of the air time to shame, even if they wanted to. You haven't been harmed in any way at all - just your ego.
Bob gave protectionist Mike Huckabee personal email addy.

Dr. Who
02-09-2015, 07:36 PM
@Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013) gave @protectionist (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1054) Mike Huckabee personal email addy.
Well, I'm not Addy, but I hope Huckabee enjoys the email.

Mister D
02-09-2015, 07:37 PM
@protectionist (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1054) is truly certifiable.

I'm not so sure anymore. The lengths some of you will go to deflect criticism of Islam is disturbing.

Safety
02-09-2015, 07:46 PM
I'm not so sure anymore. The lengths some of you will go to deflect criticism of Islam is disturbing.

Everyone is welcome to their opinion. I'm sure at one point there were other groups that had criticism deflected and people didn't like it either.

Safety
02-09-2015, 07:47 PM
Well, I'm not Addy, but I hope Huckabee enjoys the email.

addy = address.

Dr. Who
02-09-2015, 07:59 PM
addy = address.
Sorry. I didn't understand.

Mister D
02-09-2015, 08:04 PM
Everyone is welcome to their opinion. I'm sure at one point there were other groups that had criticism deflected and people didn't like it either.

It's a never ending appeal to hypocrisy with you people. Forget I said anything. Have fun with Protectionist.

Safety
02-09-2015, 08:09 PM
It's a never ending appeal to hypocrisy with you people. Forget I said anything. Have fun with Protectionist.

Care to explain? I must be missing the hypocrisy link. Is there another religion/group where I've indicated it was ok to criticize?

Mr. Right
02-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Huma Abedin is kinda hot.

That's all I'm going to post in this $#@! thread

She likes wieners....

Mister D
02-09-2015, 08:14 PM
Care to explain? I must be missing the hypocrisy link. Is there another religion/group where I've indicated it was ok to criticize?

You said I'm sure there's some other group...It's not about some other group. You all seem to think Protectionist is a dumb ass yet you all keep posting responses to him. Why? Exotix and Cigar are not usually worth my time. I don't see most of their posts. I don't think their particularly bright or interesting people. Worse still, they're trolls so I put them on ignore. Why can't you all just do the same?

Safety
02-09-2015, 08:32 PM
You said I'm sure there's some other group...It's not about some other group. You all seem to think Protectionist is a dumb ass yet you all keep posting responses to him. Why? Exotix and Cigar are not usually worth my time. I don't see most of their posts. I don't think their particularly bright or interesting people. Worse still, they're trolls so I put them on ignore. Why can't you all just do the same?

Oh, ok. I understand your viewpoint on that, it's just that I don't have anybody on ignore, not even GRC, because I rather have them speak their mind.

Dr. Who
02-09-2015, 08:36 PM
Oh, ok. I understand your viewpoint on that, it's just that I don't have anybody on ignore, not even GRC, because I rather have them speak their mind.
Sometimes it's like leaving food out for the raccoons.

Mister D
02-09-2015, 08:40 PM

Is he still here? GRC that is?

Safety
02-09-2015, 08:51 PM
Is he still here? GRC that is?

I haven't seen him post in a good while, but he has been by to thank some posts.

Safety
02-09-2015, 08:55 PM
Sometimes it's like leaving food out for the raccoons.

Very true, but I did always want a "Daniel Boone" hat.

Bob
02-13-2015, 05:38 PM
@Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013) gave @protectionist (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1054) Mike Huckabee personal email addy.

Say what? ???????????????????

Howey
02-13-2015, 06:20 PM
Say what? ???????????????????

http://i.imgur.com/PK8qOzu.gif

Bob
02-13-2015, 06:41 PM
Well, that's the issue with the OP....there was no facts linked. Just because you agree with the sentiment, doesn't make it factual.

I cannot understand why it is so hard for many here to understand the difference between "facts" and "opinion".

I know.

What you said is opinion.