PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready for Hillary?

iustitia
02-08-2015, 02:46 PM
Why the fuck would anyone of any political persuasion want that horrible woman back in the government in any capacity?Because America Wants Her and Is Ready For Her Leadership, that's why.

https://www.readyforhillary.com/

In another topic a poster made the claim that America wants Hillary Clinton as President and wants her leadership. I find this claim dubious as a high plurality of Americans are independents now and unlikely to "want" any Democratic or Republican figurehead, most Republicans wouldn't want her, and I'd wager a few Democrats are embarrassed by the Clintons even if they'll vote for them over Republicans.

I mean I don't blame her for suggesting it since it's what she's paid to do. That said, I'd like to know what this forum thinks, insofar as it represents America.

silvereyes
02-08-2015, 03:04 PM
Now in all fairness thats like asking if we are ready to have our toes amputated. Lol.
Btw: looooooove that graphic in your sig. Bet i can tell you where its from. ;)

pragmatic
02-08-2015, 03:05 PM
"Kill it with Fire" sounds a little melodramatic.....eh?

iustitia
02-08-2015, 03:07 PM
"Kill it with Fire" sounds a little melodramatic.....eh?

https://www.google.com/search?q=kill+it+with+fire&biw=1280&bih=927&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=xMHXVMC7EMejgwTik4CYBg&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&dpr=1

Tis a meme.

pragmatic
02-08-2015, 03:10 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=kill+it+with+fire&biw=1280&bih=927&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=xMHXVMC7EMejgwTik4CYBg&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&dpr=1

Tis a meme.

Oh.

My bad.

(nevermind)

Green Arrow
02-08-2015, 03:13 PM
No, thank you. I'd rather have all my teeth pulled one by one without anesthetic while being burned alive.

silvereyes
02-08-2015, 03:29 PM
That can be arranged. Black or red green arrow?

Green Arrow
02-08-2015, 03:29 PM
That can be arranged. Black or red green arrow?

Red :cool:

TrueBlue
02-08-2015, 03:32 PM
No, thank you. I'd rather have all my teeth pulled one by one without anesthetic while being burned alive.
Well after she's elected President in 2016 you'll most likely be experiencing that feeling all over again X10. But your funeral.

Green Arrow
02-08-2015, 03:43 PM
If she's elected President, my life will continue as normal.

pragmatic
02-08-2015, 05:49 PM
In another topic a poster made the claim that America wants Hillary Clinton as President and wants her leadership. I find this claim dubious as a high plurality of Americans are independents now and unlikely to "want" any Democratic or Republican figurehead, most Republicans wouldn't want her, and I'd wager a few Democrats are embarrassed by the Clintons even if they'll vote for them over Republicans.

I mean I don't blame her for suggesting it since it's what she's paid to do. That said, I'd like to know what this forum thinks, insofar as it represents America.

Don't really have any dislike for Hillary. She just strikes me as a crotchety old aunt.

But i can't recall examples/evidence of when she has shown leadership. Quite the opposite actually....