PDA

View Full Version : Former Egyptian President Mubarak Dead.....

MMC
06-19-2012, 04:49 PM
http://l.yimg.com/dh/ap/ap/default/120606/hosni_wide.jpg
The former Egyptian president reportedly dies just weeks after being sentenced to life in prison.

Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has died in Tora Prison Hospital in Cairo, according to media reports. He was 84.

Mubarak ruled Egypt for nearly 30 years, steering the nation through the turmoil (http://news.yahoo.com/egypts-mubarak-war-hero-convict-184309116.html) that swept a Middle East buffeted by wars, terrorism and religious extremism. But the war hero and savior of his country died as a criminal convicted for his role in the deaths of those fighting to oust him.

He suffered a stroke on Tuesday, and a defibrillator was used in prison before he was taken to the military hospital, Agence France-Presse (http://news.yahoo.com/egypts-mubarak-defibrillated-hospital-transfer-likely-190205781.html) reported.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/former-egyptian-president-hosni-mubarak-dies-212544424.html
The Lookout (http://thepoliticalforums.com/blogs/lookout/) – 16 mins ago<<<<<

Unlike the some of the reports that we have seen around here lately. Seems there are others who are Egyptian and did not forget what Mubarak did for Egypt. Looks Like those that were against him can STFU and quit blaming him since he has checked out for good! He was an ally to the US.....despite what the MB lames have to say about him.

Peter1469
06-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Am hearing conflicting reports. Maybe Sultan will report in.

MMC
06-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Am hearing conflicting reports. Maybe Sultan will report in.

What kind of conflicting reports. Rueters and BBC have picked it up. Same with ABC too.
Did you look at the time of that post. All the Media is picking it up now. Even Mena.

The former Egyptian president is 'clinically dead' after he suffered multiple strokes and his heart stopped, the Egyptian state news agency MENA is reporting.
MSN.com · 30 minutes ago
http://www.bing.com/search?q=Mubarak+dead&src=IE-SearchBox&Form=IE8SRC

Don't look like there will be a need at all. :wink:

Peter1469
06-19-2012, 05:52 PM
CNN says coma

MMC
06-19-2012, 06:12 PM
CNN says coma

Yeah I see the play on the wording now to. Clinically Dead! Thanks! Doesn't change the need thingy tho. :laugh: :evil:

Frogger
06-19-2012, 08:01 PM
Sadat and Mubarak, two of Egypt's best modern day leaders are gone, both killed either directly or indirectly by Muslim extremists.

roadmaster
06-19-2012, 08:17 PM
I wouldn't want to be a Christian, non-religious, or a woman over there right now. When the riots started I knew the MB would take over.

Goldie Locks
06-19-2012, 08:30 PM
Not that you can trust anything in the ME, but I heard clinically dead.

Calypso Jones
06-19-2012, 08:44 PM
Wth does clinically dead mean in the Middle east. Warm enough for sodomizing?

Goldie Locks
06-19-2012, 08:45 PM

LOL...who the frick knows.

roadmaster
06-19-2012, 10:51 PM
According to some, his heart stopped and that's why he is on life support. You never really know what happened to him.

moon
06-20-2012, 01:24 AM

It means the same as it means in the US of AIPAC. *

MMC
06-20-2012, 04:43 AM
According to some, his heart stopped and that's why he is on life support. You never really know what happened to him.

Thats not Quite true RM..... You know how the US of AIPAC replaced all the Top Leadership in Egypt with replicants and that we are actually doing the thinking for all of Egypt. :laugh:

moon
06-20-2012, 05:01 AM
Never mind the attempts at sarcastic asides- *is your stiff resurrected or is he ain't ? **

MMC
06-20-2012, 05:07 AM
Never mind the attempts at sarcastic asides- *is your stiff resurrected or is he ain't ? **

"Say What".....U don't know? Cmon now, you know the US of AIPAC will keep him alive. We might have to send him back in. Kinda like in the Mummy Returns. :laugh:

moon
06-20-2012, 05:08 AM
So you don't actually know if your thread title is crap or not. *

MMC
06-20-2012, 05:15 AM
So you don't actually know if your thread title is crap or not. *

I know Moon as I have the BBC on who are talking about him now. Surprising that you don't know. What I do know is the media reported him Clinically Dead. You do know what the definition of Clinically Dead means.....don't you? Do I need to ask you to give me the definition just so that I know you are on the same page and not making up something on your own? Or do you think that the World of Media reported it wrong?

MMC
06-20-2012, 06:08 AM
Oh this is just golden.....:rollseyes:

Where the political system goes now is unclear. What had been seen as the final step in a "transition to democracy", the inauguration of a president, now seems only a beginning.

"We're back at square one," Hussein Ibrahim, a senior Brotherhood member of the dissolved parliament, told Reuters.

"After Egyptians waited for the election of a new president to end the transitional period, we discovered that by electing a new president we are restarting the transitional period."

With the economy, notably the tourist trade, suffering badly, Egypt is looking for financing from the IMF. For the generals to maintain influence but avoid taking all the blame for economic troubles, they have an interest in sharing at least some responsibility with civilian politicians.

One noted that the new president was free to appoint his own government, which could then draft laws that the head of state could pass into law. But the process will involve SCAF, in its role as legislator, able to amend or blocks laws as it sees fit.

In another potentially explosive judicial saga on Tuesday, a court adjourned until September one of several civil cases that challenge the Brotherhood's very right to exist or engage in politics, using old laws aimed specifically at the Islamists.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/u-alarm-egypt-army-undermines-election-result-000349015.html
Reuters – 10 hrs ago<<<<< More Here.

BBC states Mubarak is in a Military hospital and close to death. There has been no talk of him regaining consciousness. Tho many are noting that the Egyptian Media who reported him him Clinically Dead(MENA) is saying that he is Ailing today.

Sultan
06-20-2012, 08:14 AM
Moon

Some strange things going on here.

Too many conflicting reports.

He is on ventilator after resuscitation after defibrilation attempts for blot clot.

What blood clot we dont know if in brain or heart but most reports say heart.

The strangest thing is why is he not in Dar Al Fouad hospital???????

It would take less than 10 minutes to fly him over my roof from Tora to DAF !

DAF is the top cardiac centre in the ME!

It was quicker to take him to DAF than to drive him to Ma'adi hospital in ambulance!!! knowing the Ma'adi corniche traffic!!!!

This part is NOT making sense at all to me

moon
06-20-2012, 08:49 AM
Well, he's of no significance . *Does he have his own pyramid lined up ? *

Sultan
06-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Well, he's of no significance . *Does he have his own pyramid lined up ? *

No are flying him first class to Riyadh I dont want his mummy a few km's from me :grin: