PDA

View Full Version : Lecturer-in-Chief is speaking from Mexico

Smartmouthwoman
06-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Blaming Congress. *yawn* O'Reilly just said it was the most boring press conf he's seen in 37 yrs of covering the news. What does that tell ya??

Anybody else watch it?

Smartmouthwoman
06-19-2012, 07:23 PM
O'Reilly: The most important part of that press conference was that it ended.

Bret Humes took up for Obama and said, realistically, there's nothing we can do to help Europe... or with the situation in Syria. We're broke and borrowing $.40 of every dollar we spend. Therefore there was really nothing he could say but BS.

How sad the US has been relegated to giving the world a clown to speak at the G20 summit.

Did I mention he whined to the whole world about Congress not passing his jobs bill?

Geesh... embarrassing.

Live feed followed by blog

http://www.politico.com/politico44/whiteboard/2012/6/Obama_in_Los_Cabos__6_19.html

Smartmouthwoman
06-19-2012, 07:25 PM
O'Reilly's hilarious... he's on a roll.

Goldie Locks
06-19-2012, 07:32 PM
Yeah, watched some of it...pretty sad indeed, although not unexpected like the unemployment report. Just think the euro is going to collapse and the dollar is worth less than the euro...we're doomed.

Smartmouthwoman
06-19-2012, 07:36 PM
He has no business even pretending to understand what Europe should do when he can't find his butt with both hands in this country.

And I think the 'questions' were canned. Esp the one claiming Romney said something and wanting him to comment on it. Hogwash... nothing but a cheap campaign trick. He never stops, does he?

"There's only room for one president at a time..." -- they're betting on that one becoming a classic.

*puke*

Goldie Locks
06-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Nope, he doesn't

Shoot the Goose
06-19-2012, 07:42 PM
If Obama were a horse, we would have shot him long ago and put him out of his, our our, miseries. As it is, he is not a horse.

But he is one massive inept full-monty idiot jackass. Even Putin flicks him like a booger.

Smartmouthwoman
06-19-2012, 07:58 PM
I don't know why I even bother to listen anymore. Surely we passed the point of waiting for a landmark speech from this man. He says the same thing over and over.

O'Reilly's talking to Krauthammer about it now. Charles is trying to calm him down. While pointing out Obama's concilliatory tone.

It was a bad performance, guys. The guy can't even fake being a leader.

Безбожник
06-19-2012, 08:32 PM
He has no business even pretending to understand what Europe should do when he can't find his butt with both hands in this country.

And I think the 'questions' were canned. Esp the one claiming Romney said something and wanting him to comment on it. Hogwash... nothing but a cheap campaign trick. He never stops, does he?

"There's only room for one president at a time..." -- they're betting on that one becoming a classic.

*puke*

Chicago politics again :D

Smartmouthwoman
06-19-2012, 08:42 PM
Chicago politics again :D

At least the gangsters in movies are smooth. In real life, they act like a bunch of amateurs. Obviously Jarrett's still his main handler. His 'style' hasn't changed since day one, has it. Like he doesn't even notice people aren't being fooled anymore.

Except Cigar, of course. And Beevee... but he can't vote. ;)

MMC
06-19-2012, 09:10 PM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4675149819347395&pid=1.1

Did he just say he was sure you and him would work things out? :wink:

Smartmouthwoman
06-20-2012, 07:38 AM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4675149819347395&pid=1.1
Whatta moron. Can you believe those idiots elected him?

Peter1469
06-20-2012, 07:44 AM
lol