PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the big issue with Chruches

Archer0915
06-20-2012, 09:39 AM
There is a problem; no a cotangent, spreading throughout all Churches today. It begins as a sneeze and ends in a building full of believers with no real God;, only a false god of their own making. Nobody goes to hell in these churches and all members set their own standards. Many times the pastor is unaware of these things but more often the Church leadership is the root of the problem. In the great wisdom granted these leaders by the great “Man god” (themselves) they have turned their backs on the wisdom granted them by the Master of all creation and even though some of the quoted scripture was written to a different audience it does let us know what He expects from His people.

John 15:1 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. 5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be joined to unbelievers. What do right and wrong have in common? Can light and darkness be friends? 15 How can Christ and Satan agree? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 How can the temple of the true God and the statues of other gods agree? We are the temple of the living God. God has said, "I will live with them. I will walk among them. I will be their God. And they will be my people. 17 "So come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch anything that is not pure and clean. Then I will receive you." 18 "I will be your Father. You will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord who rules over all."

I honestly feel this addresses the situation dealing with a lot of people. Remember we are the supposed "believers" and above all we are to think of Christ and His Church first. The old and new believers must conform and we must help mold them to His will through ours, which is in Him. We all must step in from time to time and help guide others and we must also be prepared to accept guidance as we are not perfect. Many Christians chose the way and some are compelled by the spirit and our duty is to guide and be guided in our walk, not change the truth to make the walk easier. If you find someone will not conform to the scriptures and/or negatively influences the flock through their actions or inaction then have them plucked. If the situation will not change and it is not good for your family to be around these things then state your issues to the congregation and leave. It is not good that your children be poisoned by lies. If you feel you can help then remove your loved ones from the situation and be vigilant fighting for His truth. Do not fall into the trap of pride or begin to twist scriptures to suit yourself. If you cannot help the situation, then leave and their blood is on their own heads.

Remember: Matt 7:21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Then we run into what many consider a problem; judging:
Matt 7:1“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. 6“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.

We have not judged; we are pruning. One who refuses to conform and make an effort to follow the Word causes themselves to be judged and we are simply doing as instructed by Paul. If I tell someone to stop using foul language in the House of the Father or leave; I have not judged. If I ask someone to stop misleading my children by the example they are setting or leave; I have not judged. If I ask a parent to control their child and they see nothing wrong with what their child is doing or refuse to act and I turn away from them and ask them to depart from the house of the Father; I have not judged. If I tell someone they are going to hell because they did not give a tithe or make an offering; I have judged.

By accepting some people into our lives that do not bear fruit in hopes that they will; we may cause others to lose their way and ruin our witness. Though this may be contentious issue for many there is also no Biblical foundation to change, a person who comes into the fold changes, the fold does not change for them, if they do not conform then we must prune. If we are not pruning the vine then all of it will rot. We as Christians must not be afraid to cast out the bad branches.

Jesus said in John 15 verse 6 If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. I believe many were never in Him and are simply tools with an agenda that is not of the Book and is in the interest of man. This poison is as old as time itself. It (Evil) does not like the balance that God has set forth in the universe and will do what it will to upset that balance. This army of darkness is not in the streets, it is not the gay movement, or pro-abortion movement or anything outside the Church. It is buried deep in the Church like a parasite in your stomach. It is feeding and breeding. It is telling you to look at the evil outside the Church and dwell on its repulsiveness while it spreads its vile poison to your children. Perhaps if more were cast out the remaining would be more fruitful because they would not have the sin poisoning their walk and likewise those cast out may see the truth and return with a repentant heart.

If we examine the history of the church we can see the devolution and moving away from what is written. We see Biblical text being replaced with man’s interpretation that many times contradicts the message of the Bible. We see many examples of this today that have evolved from a simple thing like a way of dressing or even a piercing. The generations begin to accept these things.

By not pruning the congregation and casting out the bad branches we are setting an example that is false, we are teaching by example. Words that are countered by our actions are vein in the eyes of the Father and nothing more than spittle in the breeze spreading the infection that is man’s truth. The truth of the Father is what need be taught, the wisdom of the Book that has kept our fathers in Him must be taught or the Church needs to be torn down. The Father does not look kindly on those who teach lies. You say "I have not told a lie". I say by not speaking the whole of the Word and telling half-truths to your children or congregation you have lied and will be held accountable.

--NEXT--

Archer0915
06-20-2012, 09:40 AM
--continued--

Please consider that false teachers will be destroyed:
2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people. In the same way there will be false teachers among you. In secret they will bring in teachings that will destroy you. They will even turn against the Lord and Master who died to save them. His death paid for their sins. They will quickly destroy themselves. 2 Many people will follow their shameful ways. They will give the way of truth a bad name. 3 Those teachers are never satisfied. They want to get something out of you. So they make up stories to take advantage of you. They have been under a sentence of death for a long time. The One who will destroy them has not been sleeping. 4 God did not spare angels when they sinned. Instead, he sent them to hell. He put them in dark prisons. He will keep them there until he judges them. 5 God did not spare the world's ungodly people long ago. He brought the flood on them. But Noah preached about the right way to live. God kept him safe. He also saved seven others. 6 God judged the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them to ashes. He made them an example of what is going to happen to ungodly people.

Hell will be full of preachers, teachers and parents that are trying to conform to the world. Don’t become one of them. Guard yourself and try to remain pure in His word, do not be of this world and scrutinize everything you are taught to find the truth. If it is there, praise God with prayers of thanks- giving for granting the teacher wisdom. If you find that it is not truth; turn to the Bible which He has provided and find the truth. Do not take things out of context as so many have, but study the Word and let the Bible interpret itself. Find other examples in the Bible and consider the setting and the audience. I feel that to not seek the wisdom God has provided and sharing what you have heard without reading and studying yourself makes one into a false teacher and condemns oneself to hellfire. Even a parent can be a false teacher and all who teach that which is counter the truth will pay a price, even the ultimate price which is eternal separation from the Creator.

There are many who are Christians by choice. They have chosen to go to Church and have no real faith, this is the GREAT majority. They refuse to hear the truth and only want to believe what they think needs to be and not what is. They are simply in a social club that is accepting members and will even ignore its own rule book to get some extra cash of gain more political power.

If you agree with this; which is truth, not because I have said it is, but because everything I have said is supported by the Book then start to practice it, if you find these words touching - no tugging - at your heart, then open your eyes to your surroundings and become what God wants you to be. If you find fault with this, it would be better that you burn incense and pray to a tree than deal with the wrath of God for molesting His word or misdirecting His children.

Be honest and vigilant in all things, not just what is in the Church, for to do so is to honor the father. Do not use anything that is not true or verifiable in your teachings, to do so is willfully teaching a fallacy because you do not know it to be true. Research will build wisdom in a world of ignorance, you will be frowned upon by many but stay the course for the Father loves those who persevere so that they may better serve.

Trinnity
06-20-2012, 12:44 PM
"There is a problem; no a cotangent, spreading throughout all Churches today."

What does that mean? Sorry honey, ya lost me in the first sentence.

Archer0915
06-20-2012, 12:54 PM
Spelling error! contagent. I am only human. It is a contagent though, have no doubt. It rubs off on some and drives other away and make the rest blind.

Chris
06-20-2012, 01:09 PM
Contagion. :-) Just helping.

Archer0915
06-20-2012, 02:09 PM
Well I never said I was a spelling champ. We all have out faults. Thanks.

Chris
06-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Human faults are good reason for liberty, like liberty of conscience.

Archer0915
06-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Human faults are good reason for liberty, like liberty of conscience.

As long as we admit our faults and accept them as ours this is true. When we try and claim our faults are not faults in the eyes of the Lord and we try and change doctrine to meet our views I feel we have gone beyond this liberty of conscience.

When one puts their virtue and principals above those of the Master they have lost their way. This is in no way saying that any one sin is worse than any other.

Trinnity
06-20-2012, 05:31 PM
When we try and claim our faults are not faults in the eyes of the Lord and we try and change doctrine to meet our views I feel we have gone beyond this liberty of conscience.
A profound truth. ^