PDA

View Full Version : For our Zimmerman Suporters ... Enjoy

Cigar
06-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Brilliant ... I say ... just brilliant :)

It didn’t take an expert cryptographer or even a secret decoder ring to figure out George Zimmerman really wasn’t talking about Peter Pan during jailhouse phone calls with his wife in April.

In hushed conversations from a Seminole County, Fla., jail, the man charged with second-degree murder in the killing of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin was instructing his wife how to transfer huge amounts of money between bank accounts and allegedly out of the gaze of local authorities.

The name “Peter Pan,” in this case, appears to have been code for the company PayPal. Zimmerman was using the online banking service to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars from supporters who believed he was either a hero of gun rights or a man being railroaded by a corrupt justice system.

Clumsy and obvious, the code was just one of several tactics that verged on the absurd that the Zimmermans used to try to keep their fundraising secret from authorities. The tactics were brought to light on Monday when prosecutors released audio recordings of six jailhouse phone calls between Zimmerman and his wife.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/06/george_zimmerman_jailhouse_calls_codes_money.php

Trinnity
06-20-2012, 11:40 AM
Ya know, Zimmerman is not really a big topic here. But if you want to discuss it, go right ahead. I suppose someone will chat it up with you...

Calypso Jones
06-20-2012, 11:40 AM
dude. no one cares about some little case in Sanford Florida. The problem is in the White House with a lying deceitful presidebt.

Cigar
06-20-2012, 11:43 AM
Ya know, Zimmerman is not really a big topic here. But if you want to discuss it, go right ahead. I suppose someone will chat it up with you...

Wait ... let me guess ... this is Trolling ... right?

So ... are you handing out Topics for Members to discuss on this Forum or can I create my own?

Cigar
06-20-2012, 11:44 AM
dude. no one cares about some little case in Sanford Florida. The problem is in the White House with a lying deceitful presidebt.

Oh this is beautiful :)

So now the Travon Martin case is NOT Political for Conservatives.

Wow ... /archived/

Peter1469
06-20-2012, 12:03 PM
Who cares about Zim or Trevon? Not really national level news.

Cigar
06-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Who cares about Zim or Trevon? Not really national level news.

OH ... OK ... so NOW, it's Only National News that get covered on this Forum.

/archived/

Peter1469
06-20-2012, 12:11 PM
You can cover what you want. I am only pointing out that the Zim and Travon story is not national news. The only reason the MSM picked it up was because they thought that it was a great example of racism in America.

Trinnity
06-20-2012, 12:14 PM
Wait ... let me guess ... this is Trolling ... right?

So ... are you handing out Topics for Members to discuss on this Forum or can I create my own?Chat it up all you want...who's stopping you?

Chris
06-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Cig, no one's saying you can't discuss it, just that they're not interested, not biting, besides, this is old news.

Cigar
06-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Cig, no one's saying you can't discuss it, just that they're not interested, not biting, besides, this is old news.

Then the ones Bitching have the right to click on another link ...

BTW ... if FOX NEWS or CNN talked about ... is that National Enough 4 yea? :)

Just yesterday ...Did politics drive prosecution in Trayvon Martin case?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/19/opinion/nejame-angela-corey/index.html

Peter1469
06-20-2012, 01:12 PM
Did the MSM turn the story into national news in order to feed the MSM's agenda? Now that is interesting. How many other young black men have been killed since that you haven't been told about? Wonder why that is?

Cigar
06-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Did the MSM turn the story into national news in order to feed the MSM's agenda? Now that is interesting. How many other young black men have been killed since that you haven't been told about? Wonder why that is?

I don't know, do you know how many Unarmed 17 year old that were Killed under stand your ground laws?

Let us know.

Chris
06-20-2012, 02:04 PM
Then the ones Bitching have the right to click on another link ...

BTW ... if FOX NEWS or CNN talked about ... is that National Enough 4 yea? :)

Just yesterday ...Did politics drive prosecution in Trayvon Martin case?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/19/opinion/nejame-angela-corey/index.html

Just saying no one's saying you're a troll.

As for your question, you couldn't pay me to watch either FOX or CNN or any other cheerleader alphabet. Quit push media long ago and took up pull media.

Peter1469
06-20-2012, 02:13 PM
I don't know, do you know how many Unarmed 17 year old that were Killed under stand your ground laws?

Let us know.

My state doesn't have such laws. Not the point however; the MSM does turn these sorts of stories into national news unless it fits their agenda.

roadmaster
06-20-2012, 02:35 PM

Let us know.

The real question is how many are killed and wounded by drive byes every day not reported or don't make the headlines. I guess they don't matter to the news because they can't make this into a race war.

Calypso Jones
06-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Another question might be is...how many trayvons are gonna be overlooked for Jorge now that Jorges are getting work permits. black or white hispanic notwithstanding. heh heh heh

Trinnity
06-20-2012, 06:00 PM
I don't know where it comes from, but the unbridled aggression in Black youth and twenty-somethings is way out of the norm with all other Americans. Even their elders are afraid of them.
From all accounts, Trayvon was on top beating the crap out of Zimmerman. Reminds me of another case for some reason....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZcClHfbjXY

Calypso Jones
06-20-2012, 09:50 PM
Hate crime charges were filed on at least one of those women and they served or are serving jail time....something like 5 years. You know. I don't think anyone should be beaten like this. It sounds like the victim was minding her own business. And i have no problem with that. Be what you want but don't go around broadcasting it. This victim didn't from what i could tell. I think the employees should have been fired and then prosecuted.

Trinnity
06-20-2012, 10:56 PM
The employee who filmed it was fired.
The victim was a transexual female who was just trying to use the restroom. They beat him/her so badly he/she had a seizure.

Cigar
06-21-2012, 07:51 AM
As we all can read ... these rebuttals are totally relevant to Mr. Zimmerman's Wife and wy she LIED and went to JAIL!

But nice try though ... :)

Cigar
06-21-2012, 07:51 AM
As we all can read ... these rebuttals are totally relevant to Mr. Zimmerman's Wife and why she LIED and went to JAIL!

But nice try though ... :)