PDA

View Full Version : Here comes trouble

webrockk
06-20-2012, 09:30 PM
My "home" forum's interminable glitches and 'busy servers' sent me to an old haunt yesterday...where I happened upon Albert di Salvo...who informed me of this place, and mentioned it had become a sanctuary for many PF refugees. I now know why I haven't seen some of my favorite folks around.

Hello old friends...you've been missed.

Fish biting?

Trinnity
06-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Fish always biting here. Good to see you....I sent you a PM a couple weeks ago about this place. Did you not see it? Welcome!!!

Goldie Locks
06-20-2012, 09:40 PM
My "home" forum's interminable glitches and 'busy servers' sent me to an old haunt yesterday...where I happened upon Albert di Salvo...who informed me of this place, and mentioned it had become a sanctuary for many PF refugees. I now know why I haven't seen some of my favorite folks around.

Fish biting?

Welcome Webrockk!!! good to see ya!!!

webrockk
06-20-2012, 09:42 PM
Fish always biting here. Good to see you....I sent you a PM a couple weeks ago about this place. Did you not see it? Welcome!!!

Hey, Trinn....good to see you too! I noticed your participation at the other place had waned, and wondered if you'd gotten burned out on the trolls and glitches...
for some reason, I don't remember your PM...but then, I'm afflicted with CRS

webrockk
06-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Welcome Webrockk!!! good to see ya!!!

Well hello, Goldie Locks! Do I remember you from DP, or another forum? Your screen name is vaguely familiar.

MMC
06-20-2012, 09:45 PM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4518220313002817&pid=1.7&w=126&h=150&c=7&rs=1

Greetings Webrockk.....Welcome To the Political Forums of The Rant. :yo2:

I believe I have ran across you at Debate Politics. Same with your friend Di Salvo.

Goldie Locks
06-20-2012, 09:46 PM
Well hello, Goldie Locks! Do I remember you from DP, or another forum? Your screen name is vaguely familiar.

Yep....lol

Chris
06-20-2012, 09:47 PM
Welcome, trouble.

Conley
06-20-2012, 09:52 PM
Good to have you here Webrockk!

webrockk
06-20-2012, 09:52 PM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4518220313002817&pid=1.7&w=126&h=150&c=7&rs=1

Greetings Webrockk.....Welcome To the Political Forums of The Rant. :yo2:

I believe I have ran across you at Debate Politics. Same with your friend Di Salvo.

Hey MMC...yes, I think I remember you from DP...I used to frequent that place about two years ago after PHotwire went to hell...but was invited to check out PF...I liked the tone, size, and constant activity, and settled there.

Trinnity
06-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Oh web, you are such a pleasant surprise here. Gimme some trouble...commere! :danceshout:

webrockk
06-20-2012, 09:55 PM
Welcome, trouble.

Thank you...I promise I won't be....unless someone's specifically looking ;)

MMC
06-20-2012, 10:02 PM
Hey MMC...yes, I think I remember you from DP...I used to frequent that place about two years ago after PHotwire went to hell...but was invited to check out PF...I liked the tone, size, and constant activity, and settled there.

Ah.....you were at PH too? I was there then when you were. I go back to PH when Tim was the Owner. Before Amit took it over and had his other PF site merge with PH, then sold it to Seraph. You might remember Wingrider as well. Yeah.....I use to have my run-ins with the PH clique too. :wink:

A couple of my other buddies at Debate were Medusa and Enola. I was mostly in the music and military threads at Debate.

Well its good to have ya round then.

webrockk
06-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Oh web, you are such a pleasant surprise here. Gimme some trouble...commere! :danceshout:

Happy to have found you guys...good to see a friendly face in the Mod booth...you know...in case I were to...er..well...that would be unethical...so nevermind

anyway... how long's this place been around, Trinn...you a principle?

webrockk
06-20-2012, 10:10 PM
Ah.....you were at PH too? I was there then when you were. I go back to PH when Tim was the Owner. Before Amit took it over and had his other PF site merge with PH, then sold it to Seraph. You might remember Wingrider as well. Yeah.....I use to have my run-ins with the PH clique too. :wink:

A couple of my other buddies at Debate were Medusa and Enola. I was mostly in the music and military threads at Debate.

Well its good to have ya round then.

Yea PH was my first foray into forums outside of my local paper's site. Gypsy was a mod during my time there...poor gal...she and Tim would have to almost physically pull me and Devil 505 apart at least once a day lol.... she and I still remain close friends. She left, Davocrat became a Mod, along with Inky and Devil....which signaled my hasty departure. I do miss some of the folks over there, though...it was small and personal.

Trinnity
06-20-2012, 10:32 PM
Happy to have found you guys...good to see a friendly face in the Mod booth...you know...in case I were to...er..well...that would be unethical...so neverminduh uh <wags finger>

anyway... how long's this place been around,Don't know.

Trinn...you a principle?No, just the naughty schoolteacher. :read:

MMC
06-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Yeah PH flipped completely. I ran across a couple Aides in DC that made me aware of Tim's place. Thats how I ended up there. Yeah, I dealt with that whole clique and Gypsy was a friend of mine too. WR was round there for like 4 or 5 yrs himself.

Trinnity
06-20-2012, 10:46 PM
Trouble.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk2B8988ws0

wingrider
06-20-2012, 11:26 PM
hey webbrock, good to see ya been a while..

KSigMason
06-21-2012, 05:03 AM
Welcome aboard.

Smartmouthwoman
06-21-2012, 07:38 AM
If all my fav people keep showing up here... I may never go back!!

Welcome, Web! Great to see ya!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NgH-mlTcwHE/SSOcjZYJByI/AAAAAAAAA7o/_iZjTMZAXw0/s400/big+hugs.jpg

Cigar
06-21-2012, 07:54 AM
Thank you...I promise I won't be....unless someone's specifically looking ;)

I keep sending invites .. but no one ever shows up :)

I give specific directions and I'm always on time ... but no one ever shows up.

So I guess this is the place for "trouble" :)

Welcome

Canadianeye
06-21-2012, 08:09 AM

Hiya Web! Just rumbled over here myself. Glad to see you bud.

Fish biting?

Hiya Web! Just rumbled over here myself. Glad to see ya bud.

MMC
06-21-2012, 08:15 AM
Thats okay.....I can handle a bit of Trouble.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NFzEW8rSWc&amp;feature=related

I use to be the Mayhem.....myself! :evil: :wink:

Davocrat
04-13-2014, 05:01 PM
Yea PH was my first foray into forums outside of my local paper's site. Gypsy was a mod during my time there...poor gal...she and Tim would have to almost physically pull me and Devil 505 apart at least once a day lol.... she and I still remain close friends. She left, Davocrat became a Mod, along with Inky and Devil....which signaled my hasty departure. I do miss some of the folks over there, though...it was small and personal.

Actually, I was a mod before Gypsy. Good to see you, too!

Captain Obvious
04-13-2014, 05:05 PM
Throwback.
Davocrat , the reason we're here!