PDA

View Full Version : Darrell Issa Voted "YES" to Fund Project Gunrunner - Play Stupid Darrell

Cigar
06-21-2012, 12:05 PM
2008: Darrell Issa Voted "YES" to Fund Project Gunrunner & Merida Initiative
Darrell Issa pretends he has never heard of Project Gunrunner, yet in 2008 he specifically voted to fund Project Gunrunner.

Apparently, there is more than just a huge connection between Merida Initiative and Project Gunrunner whereby Project Gunrunner funding, per HR-6028, is directly enveloped into the Merida Initiative.

In October 2007, President Bush and President announced the Mérida Initiative, is a Billions of dollar aid package to support Mexico's President Calderón's war on drugs by, among other things, sending military grade weapons and helicopters to Mexico. Project Gunrunner was Legislated into the Merida Initiative through HR-6028 in 2008. After ample Congressional debate on conditionality and appropriations, the US Congress approved the initiative in HR-6028 without any strings attached.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/06/21/1101851/-2008-Darrell-Issa-Voted-YES-to-Fund-Project-Gunrunner-Merida-Initiative

Goldie Locks
06-21-2012, 02:30 PM
Ubama's stimulus funded border nightmare is responsible for Terry's murder.

Cigar
06-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Ubama's stimulus funded border nightmare is responsible for Terry's murder.

I'm certain Eric Holder and President Obama wasn't responsible for Terry's murder ... do you have any evidence to dispute my claim?

Goldie Locks
06-21-2012, 02:55 PM
I'm certain Eric Holder and President Obama wasn't responsible for Terry's murder ... do you have any evidence to dispute my claim?

Yes, I do. He said he never heard of project gunrunner. He didn't vote for project gunrunner, he voted for Merida. If you look at the voting record you will see what it is titled and gunrunner ain't it.

Cigar
06-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Yes, I do. He said he never heard of project gunrunner. He didn't vote for project gunrunner, he voted for Merida. If you look at the voting record you will see what it is titled and gunrunner ain't it.

So ... are you saying that's your prove that Eric Holder and President Obama wasn't responsible for Terry's murder?

...really ... ?

Goldie Locks
06-21-2012, 02:58 PM
So ... are you saying that's your prove that Eric Holder and President Obama wasn't responsible for Terry's murder?

...really ... ?

I was talking about your OP claim. They are responsible for his death.

Trinnity
06-21-2012, 06:46 PM
Another flame thread over FF? You got your marching orders, didn't ya?

Peter1469
06-21-2012, 07:17 PM
I imagine the problem is the cover-up, not the operation. They ruined the careers of a couple of whistle-blowers. That, I think is what they are covering up.

wingrider
06-22-2012, 12:12 AM
2008: Darrell Issa Voted "YES" to Fund Project Gunrunner & Merida Initiative

Darrell Issa pretends he has never heard of Project Gunrunner, yet in 2008 he specifically voted to fund Project Gunrunner.

Apparently, there is more than just a huge connection between Merida Initiative and Project Gunrunner whereby Project Gunrunner funding, per HR-6028, is directly enveloped into the Merida Initiative.

In October 2007, President Bush and President announced the Mérida Initiative, is a Billions of dollar aid package to support Mexico's President Calderón's war on drugs by, among other things, sending military grade weapons and helicopters to Mexico. Project Gunrunner was Legislated into the Merida Initiative through HR-6028 in 2008. After ample Congressional debate on conditionality and appropriations, the US Congress approved the initiative in HR-6028 without any strings attached.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/06/21/1101851/-2008-Darrell-Issa-Voted-YES-to-Fund-Project-Gunrunner-Merida-Initiative

here is the kicker on this ... gun runner was approved by congress, in cooperation with the Mexican Government,, the guns were marked , and fitted with tracking devices,, that is the bottom line,, Fast on Furious on the other hand was underhanded, not with the approval of the Mexican Government, and a total disaster from the get go.. now as far as Holder and Obama being held accountable for the deaths of not only the Border patrol agent but also the lives of mexican civilians that were murdered by those guns,, yes,, they were the masterminds behind it, they approved the deal and should be held as accomplices in the crimes,, it is just that simple

Cigar
06-22-2012, 07:51 AM
Another flame thread over FF? You got your marching orders, didn't ya?

Flame? .., isn't obvious what Party and people are bitter and angry?

Let's me guess ... I'm Trolling .. right?

Cigar
06-22-2012, 07:55 AM
here is the kicker on this ... gun runner was approved by congress, in cooperation with the Mexican Government,, the guns were marked , and fitted with tracking devices,, that is the bottom line,, Fast on Furious on the other hand was underhanded, not with the approval of the Mexican Government, and a total disaster from the get go.. now as far as Holder and Obama being held accountable for the deaths of not only the Border patrol agent but also the lives of mexican civilians that were murdered by those guns,, yes,, they were the masterminds behind it, they approved the deal and should be held as accomplices in the crimes,, it is just that simple

Looks like the Justis Department show continue doing what they were doing based on the above, investigating the PEOPLE who ACTUALITY and SPECIFICALLY did something WRONG! THE ATF ... not The President of The United States or The AG.

.. and let the politicians who are only targeting (2) Uninvolved Black Men in Power ... go STFU and do Congressional Work

/ NEXT / !

MMC
06-22-2012, 08:09 AM
Looks like the Justis Department show continue doing what they were doing based on the above, investigating the PEOPLE who ACTUALITY and SPECIFICALLY did something WRONG! THE ATF ... not The President of The United States or The AG.

.. and let the politicians who are only targeting (2) Uninvolved Black Men in Power ... go STFU and do Congressional Work

/ NEXT / !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJNOHnFZnWQ&feature=related

Yeah and then we have Obama's own words about Government and Transparency.....hows that working out? :shocked:

MMC
06-22-2012, 08:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXWTdTnhebs

Course those words came after he Told the Country We're the Most Transparent and Ethical Adminstration in US History!

Hmmmmm.....another Broken Promise to the American People! :angry:

Cigar
06-22-2012, 08:16 AM
Folks ... you know how silly and funny this is ... at least for me.

We all know the Congress couldn't give a flying crap about this program.

The only reason why we're talking about this is because its a way to try to take down the President.

The Smart Voter see this and will adjust accordingly.

But it was a fun conversation ... have fun.

MMC
06-22-2012, 08:24 AM
Seems some of those in Congress care about the death of Agent Terry and just want the truth, and aren't looking to blame the President. Who should have not got involved in this.

I am quite sure if it was one of your family members you would want to know what went down while he was serving his country. Bet you would want the truth without any bullshit added by Politicans. Nor I doubt would you go for the Attorney General trying to classify Documents in connection with the death of ones own relative.

Cigar
06-22-2012, 08:36 AM
Seems some of those in Congress care about the death of Agent Terry and just want the truth, and aren't looking to blame the President. Who should have not got involved in this.

I am quite sure if it was one of your family members you would want to know what went down while he was serving his country. Bet you would want the truth without any bullshit added by Politicans. Nor I doubt would you go for the Attorney General trying to classify Documents in connection with the death of ones own relative.

If what you say is true .. then maybe Congress should STFU and READ the 7000 Document they already have and allow the ATF (you know, the agency who actually did something wrong) to testify on the FACTS, directly from the PEOPLE (you know; The ATF) who where ACTUALLY involved.

Hows that for a concept?

Because we already know there are two (2) people on t his planet who where NOT involved?

Because if The Obama Administration was involved by ending t he Programs ... then guess who was involved in starting it.

Game, Set, Match ... I'm done with this subject, because people are not interested in getting to the truth for Agent Terry.

BuuByyy

Goldie Locks
06-22-2012, 08:38 AM

The only reason why we're talking about this is because its a way to try to take down the President.

You claim to be black, how would you like it if the president and AG were white and the victim was black and they were doing this??? You'd be OK with that?

Cigar
06-22-2012, 08:41 AM
You claim to be black, how would you like it if the president and AG were white and the victim was black and they were doing this??? You'd be OK with that?

No different ... nice try.

NEXT!

MMC
06-22-2012, 09:02 AM
If what you say is true .. then maybe Congress should STFU and READ the 7000 Document they already have and allow the ATF (you know, the agency who actually did something wrong) to testify on the FACTS, directly from the PEOPLE (you know; The ATF) who where ACTUALLY involved.

Hows that for a concept?

Because we already know there are two (2) people on t his planet who where NOT involved?

Because if The Obama Administration was involved by ending t he Programs ... then guess who was involved in starting it.

Game, Set, Match ... I'm done with this subject, because people are not interested in getting to the truth for Agent Terry.

BuuByyy

You can run and hide all you want. With everything that has been said by Holder in Front of Congress and to the Media. Now the same thing for the President. You must have forgot Holders own words about what he knew and what he didn't. He is the one that doubled back on what he said. He is the one denying that he knew or didnt know whichever you choose to believe.

As far as Agent Terry is concern.....thats exactly what his parents are saying that no one wants to get to the truth.

Then theres Obama's Words about being the Most Transparent and Ethical Administration in all of US History.

So looks like in this Bout.....you don't get another shot at the Championship! Come back and see me when you get to be a contender again! :kiss: :wink:

Goldie Locks
06-22-2012, 09:57 AM
No different ... nice try.

NEXT!

Sorry, I don't believe you....JMHO

MMC
06-22-2012, 10:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wrQojpBXCk

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4749152103499075&pid=1.7&w=156&h=150&c=7&rs=1 :evil:

Peter1469
06-22-2012, 03:50 PM
Operation Gunrunner was an umbrella operation.

Fast and Furious was a specific operation that started under the Obama administration (not saying that Obama knew about it).

Peter1469
06-22-2012, 03:52 PM
I imagine that the real problem for Congress is the cover up that came after Operation F&F fell apart. ATF agents were retaliated against in violation of federal law.

wingrider
06-22-2012, 05:28 PM

/ NEXT / !

wtf we don't give people a pass because of their race,, if a crime has been commited, and acover up is in progress, you don't get to chose immunity based on race, this is bull shit.

Goldie Locks
06-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Operation Gunrunner was an umbrella operation.

Fast and Furious was a specific operation that started under the Obama administration (not saying that Obama knew about it).

But then again he had to know something to invoke executive privilege.

Deadwood
06-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Flame? .., isn't obvious what Party and people are bitter and angry?

Let's me guess ... I'm Trolling .. right?

Holy Shit!

Cigar got one right!

Is the earth still on its axis?

all the planets aligned......We NEED to be sure on these things....I mean Cigar being right is like Haley's Comet...

Deadwood
06-22-2012, 08:13 PM

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why WE ARE talking about it.

That same excuse has been leveled at every accuser since George Washington spent his first dollar. It was the wailing hew and cry of the Nixon administration when, oops, some third rate burglars got caught breaking into the DNC headquarters. And, what do you know, the biggest bellyacher of that day, the shit bag, gin soaked, slither misfit of a life form who complained and whined the loudest had to plead the famous "nolo contendre" to fraud charges...just a few weeks before the then attorney general resigned in disgrace.

This walking road kill of an administration loves get all historic, Obama loves to compare himself to Abe Lincoln. Well, the truth is he will never be as open and transparent as the Theodore Roosevelt administration.....

And as each days grows, and each time "the one" opens his self serving yap about his place in history I find myself comparing him to Nixon and Carter....the first was a crook, but shrewd; the second was incompetent, stupid and left American soldiers to rot in an Iranian desert.

Somewhere south of both of those two is where Obama belongs.

Peter1469
06-22-2012, 10:17 PM
But then again he had to know something to invoke executive privilege.

Unless he is just blocking Congress for kicks. But, again, Congress is not investigating the operation- we know about that. They are investigating the cover up and the violations of the Whistle Blower Protection Act after the fact.

Goldie Locks
06-22-2012, 10:22 PM
Unless he is just blocking Congress for kicks. But, again, Congress is not investigating the operation- we know about that. They are investigating the cover up and the violations of the Whistle Blower Protection Act after the fact.

I would say he can't do that. That he must have knowledge to invoke executive privilege....but then again we're talking about Ubama...so who knows.

Peter1469
06-22-2012, 10:25 PM
I would say he can't do that. That he must have knowledge to invoke executive privilege....but then again we're talking about Ubama...so who knows.

I agree. I can't imagine that Obama has a legitimate reason to use EP in this case.

Goldie Locks
06-22-2012, 10:27 PM
I agree. I can't imagine that Obama has a legitimate reason to use EP in this case.

I can...it came from the top.

Peter1469
06-22-2012, 10:36 PM
That sort of operation should never have presidential exposure. If Obama is wasting his time with something like that, we have more problems than expensive semi-auto guns going into Mexico. (When the drug cartels could get fully automatic weapons for a fraction of the cost in Mexico or Latin America).

Goldie Locks
06-22-2012, 10:44 PM
That sort of operation should never have presidential exposure. If Obama is wasting his time with something like that, we have more problems than expensive semi-auto guns going into Mexico. (When the drug cartels could get fully automatic weapons for a fraction of the cost in Mexico or Latin America).

The biggest problem if he did know what was going on is murder...not semi-auto guns going into Mexico...that is just a symptom...the problem is murder by your own government.

Trinnity
06-23-2012, 12:10 PM
I would say he can't do that. That he must have knowledge to invoke executive privilege....but then again we're talking about Ubama...so who knows.LOL, there's no doubt in my mind it was his idea to do "something" to facilitate more gun control and someone under him came up with it.

Trinnity
06-23-2012, 12:18 PM

Hows that for a concept?

BuuByyyYou should be done with it. You've spammed this board all over the place with lies, deflections and distortions of the issue.

Cigar
06-25-2012, 08:55 AM
You should be done with it. You've spammed this board all over the place with lies, deflections and distortions of the issue.

How dare you call me a Conservative republican :)

birddog
06-25-2012, 11:14 AM
How dare you call me a Conservative republican :)

Hey, I'm the "Coordinator For The Election Of Romney" in my county. Do you want to come down in a few months to help me pass out yard signs? lol