PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi: Contempt Vote PAYBACK For Holder’s Voter Protection Efforts

Cigar
06-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Pelosi: Contempt Vote Payback For Holder’s Voter Protection Efforts

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Thursday that an effort by House Republicans to pass a resolution finding Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress is really about his efforts in opposition to GOP-backed voting laws that Democrats consider forms of voter suppression.

“It’s really important to note how this is connected with some of their other decisions. It is no accident. It is no coincidence that the Attorney General of the United States is the person responsible for making sure that voter suppression does not happen in our country, that issues that relate to the civil liberties of the American people are upheld,” Pelosi said.

“These very same people holding in contempt are part of a nationwide scheme to suppress a vote. They are closely aligned with those who are suffocating the system, special interests, secret money, and they are poisoning the debate. They are poisoning the debate with that money. And so what does the average citizen say? They throw up their hands and they say, a pox on both your houses, and that is a victory for the special interest,” Pelosi continued.
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/06/pelosi_contempt_vote_payback_for_holders_voter_pro tection_efforts_video.php?ref=fpblg

Mainecoons
06-21-2012, 12:56 PM
You know, you're acting more and more like a troll when you start posting crap from a nut job like Pelosi as though it made any sense at all. Are you insane too?

Cigar
06-21-2012, 12:59 PM
You know, you're acting more and more like a troll when you start posting crap from a nut job like Pelosi as though it made any sense at all. Are you insane too?

There's only one sure way for sure you can find out ... and the internet isn't that way.

Care to discuss the Thread in the mean time ... sport?

Trinnity
06-21-2012, 01:01 PM
She's a hack and a nitwit. It's all a political game to spin favor for the admin - just like what you do here and elsewhere, Cigar. No one is fooled.

Cigar
06-21-2012, 01:11 PM
She's a hack and a nitwit. It's all a political game to spin favor for the admin - just like what you do here and elsewhere, Cigar. No one is fooled.

I'm not feeling the Love from you Tinnity ... are you calling me a hack and a nitwit?

Are we moving to First Names now?

I can go there if you like?

Conley
06-21-2012, 01:35 PM
I'm not feeling the Love from you Tinnity ... are you calling me a hack and a nitwit?

I can go there if you like?

Clearly Trinnity is not. The 'she' in question refers to Pelosi.

Cigar
06-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Clearly Trinnity is not. The 'she' in question refers to Pelosi.

Wow ... Trinnity has representatives who talk for her.

Now that's Forum Power. :)

Conley
06-21-2012, 01:41 PM
I would do the same for you or any other member Cigar.

Mainecoons
06-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Now Pelosi wants Obama to unilaterally eliminate the debt ceiling, declare it invalid. Definitely someone that you would look up to and take seriously, Cigar.

:grin:

Peter1469
06-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Pelosi is certifiable.

wingrider
06-22-2012, 05:40 PM
is this pelosi's attempt to try that " oh look Kittens" to distract away from the real issue here? it realy looks like an ADD moment

Trinnity
06-22-2012, 06:04 PM

I can go there if you like?No, I'm calling you a paid message board poster for the Obama administration. I can see no other reason for you to be carrying that much water for him day after day and fit in time for golf and all the other things in your life.

I called Pelosi a nitwit.

And until you can spell my name right, don't address me as other than ma'am.

Peter1469
06-22-2012, 06:04 PM
One of the DoJ prosecutors investigating F&F called Pelosi's comments that the investigation was only a GOP attempt to distract Holder from protecting voter rolls, "mind numbingly stupid." :laugh:

wingrider
06-22-2012, 06:23 PM
One of the DoJ prosecutors investigating F&F called Pelosi's comments that the investigation was only a GOP attempt to distract Holder from protecting voter rolls, "mind numbingly stupid." :laugh:

and he would be right,, this is almost as stupid as her " we have to pass it to see whats in it " moment

Peter1469
06-22-2012, 06:25 PM
And for a career prosecutor to say it, rather than a political appointee (from the other party) is remarkable. You don't see statements like that from career feds.

webrockk
06-22-2012, 07:00 PM
Live forever, Nancy....and never shut your hole.

Deadwood
06-22-2012, 07:44 PM
You mean the Nancy Pelosi who said they had to hurry up and pass Obamacare "so you could read it".....

The same Nancy Pelosi who said extending unemployment benefits would "create thousand of jobs"....

That Nancy Pelosi?

Sheesh, and here I thought we were dealing with a credible facsimile of intelligent life.....

In the future cpould we perhaps limit the debate to comments from people with at least a double digit IQ.....?

Oops. That would kind of eliminate liberals all together....

...my bad....