PDA

View Full Version : Back off America! says Sandmonkey

Sultan
06-21-2012, 05:14 PM
I know this guy very well ands if you dont know Mahmoud is one of Egypts most famous bloggers/activists/and did run for Parliament election.

He's one of a network of very prominent Egyptian activists.

He just returned from Washington about 2-3 weeks ago. I guess someone upset him.:grin:

I dont always agree with him but for sure I agree with him here.

Back off and stop meddling USA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSRAUAodvEU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Peter1469
06-21-2012, 05:39 PM
I want the US to totally replace its oil economy with an alcohol economy. That leave the ME alone: 100%.

http://www.energyvictory.net/

wingrider
06-22-2012, 12:24 AM
either that or start making gas out of coal and start growing hemp to make plastics and other textiles,, the ME can eat their oil and see how digestible it is.

Carygrant
06-27-2012, 01:26 AM
Back off and stop meddling USA.

If you accept that prior to the so called uprising , America supported the regime with billions of dollars and over many years , why would you expect them to withdraw their support now when the Generals look far from dead and buried ?
Putting on your CIA hat , which group do you want to deal with ? The Brotherhood and all that might imply , or the Generals -- a cosy , small bunch of corrupt and ruthless operators ?
For NATO and the US it is more than desirable that Egypt is " on side" and that Israel's position is nominally secure .
For convenience , it is highly desirable that the whole northern strip of Africa is firmly under control .
Pragmatically , NATO /US have Syria , Lebanon and Iran to destabilise / invade /call it what you will . ME distractions -- like Egypt ----need to be few , or , better still , none . imo

Sultan
06-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Yes the USA supported the 'regime'. The USA supports regimes. Regimes that the people do not want..

It's time that the US stopped being the worlds biggest hypocrite.

All we can do is laugh as your White House spokesperson give their statements. All the rubbish about human rights!
As if their evil twin Saudi is any respecter of human rights!
Again we laugh as Egyptians as the Saudis call for ousting Assad because he is silencing the people.
We look and see total hypocrisy or maybe not. Maybe you are both drunk and drugged.

Sandmonkey is right and we all agree with him.

USA needs to concentrate on it's own human rights violations and crime statistics and rape figures and domestic violence and war mongering and aggressions to others.

No one respects the USA any more.

You are now seen as a bully and hypocrite and aggressor and puppet to the Israelis who regularly humiliate you on the world stage.

Time for Americans to wake up to the reality.