PDA

View Full Version : #BLACKBRUNCH Stand In Solidarity!

Howey
02-17-2015, 12:43 PM
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/black-brunch-protests-nyc-oakland

Captain Obvious
02-17-2015, 12:47 PM
Those idiots should have been pistol whipped, pepper sprayed and held in the city lockup for a week at least.

PolWatch
02-17-2015, 12:48 PM
I think the protest would have made more sense if they had gone to restaurants that cater to the police...however, I can understand why they would opt for safer locations.

This is an interesting side-order on the subject:

Fox Business News host Charles Payne was among those who denounced "#blackbrunch" protesters (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/black-brunch-protests-nyc-oakland) on Sunday who interrupted white restaurant customers to raise awareness about police brutality.

But the photo Payne shared with his tweet wasn't an image from Sunday's protests at all. Instead, it was a racist meme that's been widely shared on white supremacist websites and other corners of the Internet as far back as 2010.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/charles-payne-racist-meme-black-brunch

Captain Obvious
02-17-2015, 12:50 PM
I can relate to people who just snap.

There's too much idiocy and hostility in the world. People who are having a shit day and who just might want a little peace during their lunch break or people who go out to get away from things for a while have to put up with this fucking bullshit?

Justice would be if some maniac were nearby and just put a bullet or two in these idiots heads.

Captain Obvious
02-17-2015, 12:51 PM
So what happens if I go into an all black bar and start reciting the names of white victims of gang crimes?

Yeah, right...

Safety
02-17-2015, 01:00 PM
So what happens if I go into an all black bar and start reciting the names of white victims of gang crimes?

Yeah, right...

You'll get bought a beer? Maybe a colt 45 or OldE?

Captain Obvious
02-17-2015, 01:02 PM

Mickey's Big Mouth - the malt liquor for white boys.

:biglaugh:

The Xl
02-17-2015, 01:16 PM
Mixed feelings about this. I agree with their general sentiment about police brutality, and do believe it's most prominent against the black community, but randomly blurting out names with no context really does nothing, except annoy people. Also, the fact that they're just randomly blurting shit out to most likely largely white people is like insinuating that they have something to do with it, does nothing but stir racial tension. More good then bad, imo, and I say that as someone who is both sympathetic to their plight and doesn't really identify himself racially.

I live in the fucking city, and eat at diners often, so who the fuck knows, maybe I'll see this. I'd probably engage them in conversation and see where it went from there. I'm more equipped to handle this then the average white person, probably.

The Xl
02-17-2015, 01:17 PM
Mickey's Big Mouth - the malt liquor for white boys.

Give me a Mikes Hard Lemonade because I'm a fuckin hardcore G like that.

Captain Obvious
02-17-2015, 01:18 PM
Mixed feelings about this. I agree with their general sentiment about police brutality, and do believe it's most prominent against the black community, but randomly blurting out names with no context really does nothing, except annoy people. Also, the fact that they're just randomly blurting shit out to most likely largely white people is like insinuating that they have something to do with it, does nothing but make racial tension. More good then bad, imo, and I say that as someone who is both sympathetic to their plight and doesn't really identify himself racial.

I live in the fucking city, and eat at diners often, so who the fuck knows, maybe I'll see this. I'd probably engage them in conversation and see where it went from there. I'm more equipped to handle this then the average white person, probably.

It's not a racial thing with me btw, I'm just sick of people fucking with me.

Just get the fuck away from me, mind your own fucking business.

People are so obnoxious and confrontational, I really would love seeing some psycho just snap and mow these fuckers down with a hail of bullets.

The Xl
02-17-2015, 01:21 PM
It's not a racial thing with me btw, I'm just sick of people fucking with me.

Just get the fuck away from me, mind your own fucking business.

People are so obnoxious and confrontational, I really would love seeing some psycho just snap and mow these fuckers down with a hail of bullets.

I can understand where you're coming from, and I don't think it's racial with you, you'd probably react and feel the same way if it was white people doing the same thing.

They're going about it all wrong. They should be attempting to unite with white people, all people, under the understanding that what has being going on is discrimination and not justice. They should be all inclusive and productive, not annoying and dividing.

Green Arrow
02-17-2015, 01:23 PM
I support the cause against police brutality, but motherfucker, don't interrupt this hobbit's eating.

As far as protests go, this is a stupid one. All they'll get from this is turning away people that would otherwise support them.

Captain Obvious
02-17-2015, 01:23 PM
I can understand where you're coming from, and I don't think it's racial with you, you'd probably react and feel the same way if it was white people doing the same thing.

They're going about it all wrong. They should be attempting to unite with white people, all people, under the understanding that what has being going on is discrimination and not justice. They should be all inclusive and productive, not annoying and dividing.

I get pissed off when there's like some group at a restaurant or whatever that starts singing or doing something like an act.

That's when I wish I was a sociopath.

The Xl
02-17-2015, 01:24 PM
I support the cause against police brutality, but motherfucker, don't interrupt this hobbit's eating.

As far as protests go, this is a stupid one. All they'll get from this is turning away people that would otherwise support them.

This.

Just no leadership or common sense when it comes to this sort of thing. It's sad.

The Xl
02-17-2015, 01:25 PM
I get pissed off when there's like some group at a restaurant or whatever that starts singing or doing something like an act.

That's when I wish I was a sociopath.

I'd be annoyed too if they just came in loud as fuck, yelling names, not even having a conversation, giving no context.

That's coming from someone who grew up with minorities and generally supports their sentiment, most of it, anyway. If they're annoying me, they're going nuclear with the average white person. It's dumb.

Captain Obvious
02-17-2015, 01:28 PM

No peace, no justice!!!

The Sage of Main Street
02-17-2015, 01:32 PM
Those idiots should have been pistol whipped, pepper sprayed and held in the city lockup for a week at least. Feral wolfpacks thrive on our fear. They should be the ones who live in fear. The scariest thing would be if Whites found out who really turned these misfits loose on us, disempowered the race traitors, and then we would make the laws. Hint: The enemies of the majority aren't the LIBRULS!!! or the GUBMINT!!!

Green Arrow
02-17-2015, 01:36 PM
No peace, no justice!!!

More like, No peas, no justice!

The Xl
02-17-2015, 01:37 PM
Feral wolfpacks thrive on our fear. They should be the ones who live in fear. The scariest thing would be if Whites found out who really turned these misfits loose on us, disempowered the race traitors, and then we would make the laws. Hint: The enemies of the majority aren't the LIBRULS!!! or the GUBMINT!!!

I always found it odd that someone who constantly insults the intelligence of the average black person like you do is far dumber than the average black person.

Safety
02-17-2015, 01:42 PM
I always found it odd that someone who constantly insults the intelligence of the average black person like you do is far dumber than the average black person.

Uh oh, be prepared to be called a race traitor for that.

The Xl
02-17-2015, 01:44 PM
Uh oh, be prepared to be called a race traitor for that.

Heh, because I care about the ramblings of an insane racist with a sub 80 IQ.

Green Arrow
02-17-2015, 01:51 PM
He's the weirdest racist I've ever seen. He's a Grade A white supremacist that loves Jews.

The Xl
02-17-2015, 01:52 PM
He's the weirdest racist I've ever seen. He's a Grade A white supremacist that loves Jews.

Mental illness in conjunction with extreme paranoia, and generally not being the brightest in the first place, will do that to ya, I guess.

Bob
02-17-2015, 01:54 PM
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/black-brunch-protests-nyc-oakland

Way to go in Oakland. Aside from the many crimes and deaths at the hands of blacks, stop into a restaurant on Sunday to flaunt it.

Bob
02-17-2015, 01:56 PM
I think the protest would have made more sense if they had gone to restaurants that cater to the police...however, I can understand why they would opt for safer locations.

This is an interesting side-order on the subject:

Fox Business News host Charles Payne was among those who denounced "#blackbrunch" protesters (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/black-brunch-protests-nyc-oakland) on Sunday who interrupted white restaurant customers to raise awareness about police brutality.

But the photo Payne shared with his tweet wasn't an image from Sunday's protests at all. Instead, it was a racist meme that's been widely shared on white supremacist websites and other corners of the Internet as far back as 2010.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/charles-payne-racist-meme-black-brunch

You and your husband on a quiet Sunday waltz to your favorite lunch hang out and encounter them doing this to you.

Still have sympathy?

It's always fine to do it to the innocents in other cities, eh?

Bob
02-17-2015, 01:58 PM

Not in Oakland, CA. Do that and you get shot. And not by whites.

Captain Obvious
02-17-2015, 01:58 PM
People suck, Green Arrow is right - the best way to turn someone against your cause is by fucking with them.

"hey - let's show that we oppose police injustice.... by fucking up this guy's rush hour trip home".

Fucking dickholes.

Bob
02-17-2015, 02:09 PM
Mixed feelings about this. I agree with their general sentiment about police brutality, and do believe it's most prominent against the black community, but randomly blurting out names with no context really does nothing, except annoy people. Also, the fact that they're just randomly blurting shit out to most likely largely white people is like insinuating that they have something to do with it, does nothing but stir racial tension. More good then bad, imo, and I say that as someone who is both sympathetic to their plight and doesn't really identify himself racially.

Next time a dude points a gun at you, don't call the cops. Call those protestors.

Bob
02-17-2015, 02:13 PM

You sure are helping the forum with all that insulting and baiting.

exotix
02-17-2015, 02:37 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/jpa2w3.gif

http://westsiderepublicans.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/05_sign_we_serve_whites_only.png

The Xl
02-17-2015, 02:38 PM
Next time a dude points a gun at you, don't call the cops. Call those protestors.

Any more meaningless comments you need to get off your chest?

Bob
02-17-2015, 02:39 PM

The Xl
02-17-2015, 02:40 PM

What insult or bait? It's not like he's hiding the fact that he's a supremacist or anything

Safety
02-17-2015, 02:47 PM
What insult or bait? It's not like he's hiding the fact that he's a supremacist or anything

Bob doesn't like it when someone talks about people who share the same mindset as he does.

Green Arrow
02-17-2015, 03:04 PM

It's an observation of his posts, not an insult.

exotix
02-17-2015, 03:41 PM
10492http://i62.tinypic.com/jpa2w3.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB3C-bIwatQ

del
02-17-2015, 04:23 PM
they'll get my eggs benedict when they pry them from my cold, dead hands

PolWatch
02-17-2015, 04:25 PM
they'll get my eggs benedict when they pry them from my cold, dead hands

gee, you really must love eggs benedict!

del
02-17-2015, 04:26 PM
gee, you really must love eggs benedict!

it's the hollandaise

The Sage of Main Street
02-18-2015, 01:12 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/jpa2w3.gif

http://westsiderepublicans.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/05_sign_we_serve_whites_only.png The only important thing I get from that is that they had this Netwit use of the possessive for the plural even back then, as in, "American's are functionally illiterate."

Mister D
02-18-2015, 01:14 PM
Give me a Mikes Hard Lemonade because I'm a $#@!in hardcore G like that.

I used to drink Zima so don't feel bad.

Hal Jordan
02-18-2015, 02:53 PM
They have good reasons for being upset, and if they want to do a protest that will help their cause, I support it. This will only drive people away from their cause... People get angry about annoyances, especially when they are not involved in what the protest is over.