PDA

View Full Version : Brett's most ambitious project yet!

Brett Nortje
02-17-2015, 02:59 PM
I am familiar with genes and how they affect creatures, and know that sometimes when two animals mate there is the chance of having a reject child. what i am proposing is a 'mutant human hybrid,' yes? in this we will inject after filtering the genes of animals into people, to give them super human strength and wings and all sorts of things!

But, what would god say to this? if we were to play god, so to speak, we would only be copying what we are supposed to be like - an angle has wings, a devil has claws, etc. - and then we will be just doing what we are supposed to, of course.

In the next post i will try to give a person dove wings! wish me luck.

Brett Nortje
02-17-2015, 03:06 PM
There is more to being an angel than wings, you can also play a harp! seriously though, if you were to follow my ideas for x-men on another forum, you would see ho easy it is to make people breathe fire, for example, or to move faster, yes?

Now, to get the genes for the wings, something really innocent and simple, you would need to filter the genes of the dove into a human being, just for the wings. we could find these by observing which chemicals are responsible for the wings, and, we can find these by observing a dramatic difference between doves and it's closest earth based relative, yes? or, we could find the right areas for the wings as the basic order of evolution in the eggs, as, the heart comes first, then the brain, and so forth.

Once we have the right things for the genes, we can resize them for humans, and so forth. this does not mean we need to take it from babies, we could use real human beings that want to try it out, yes? the wings should take a while to gestate, but, if we were to wait a while, we would see the wings sprout out of our backs or something - maybe a dragon fly would be better, as, their wings are not attached to their arms?

Brett Nortje
02-17-2015, 03:39 PM
To get the tail of a snake, you need to resize the genes to support yourself, maybe with an anaconda. but, you need to filter the genes or whatever by encoding them differently. i myself would like an eleven foot tail to support myself.

Now, to do this with 'spells,' i suppose some symbolism is in order? if you were to think of a snake, or, hell, other people have thought of snakes before! let's look into the dream dictionary?

If we need to use a definite dream dictionary recommended by many wise old people, it would be the "a dictionary of symbols second edition." this will show what we need to do to symbolize our union magically with a creature, and hope for a transformation that 'mixes' us with them.

The Sage of Main Street
02-17-2015, 04:17 PM
what i am proposing is a 'mutant human hybrid,' yes? to give them super human strength and wings and all sorts of things!

In the next post i will try to give a person dove wings! It sounds like something the Republicans are trying to come up with as their next Presidential candidate.

Brett Nortje
02-17-2015, 04:26 PM
It sounds like something the Republicans are trying to come up with as their next Presidential candidate.

Lol, that was funny!

The Sage of Main Street
02-18-2015, 11:32 AM
Lol, that was funny! I'll use it again, since no one is reading your thread.

Brett Nortje
02-18-2015, 11:42 AM
I'll use it again, since no one is reading your thread.

We just got to get the amounts of posts up.

The Sage of Main Street
02-19-2015, 02:46 PM
Among early life forms, they may have had the ability to capture some other early form and incorporate it into their DNA, neutralizing the part of the other's DNA they didn't want. Then they communicated with compatible microbes and formed a colony, which led to larger creatures that were no longer able to capture other creatures' DNA. Cancer may be a re-activation of the junk DNA.

PolWatch
02-19-2015, 02:49 PM
I'll use it again, since no one is reading your thread.

I'm reading them...but I can't say that I understand them....

Brett Nortje
03-14-2015, 05:43 AM
To make people learn faster, or, more intelligent, as i call it, we need to speed up the reactions in their brains. this can be done by electro therapy, or, more cheaply and more consistently, with getting more conductors into our blood. this could be done orally by ingesting some 'metals,' yes? metals can be termed to be found in meat, so, if we were to fry steak and drink that stuff, or, even better, to drink some liquid metals, say, fruit juice diluted with little zinc or Cu, then we could speed up the nervous system's and brain's reactions, yes? this will mean everything will be slower, so we can read faster, but, does that actually make us learn faster?

If we were to eat a lot of sulfur, it is nearly a metal, so will help our brains function and our reactions will improve, more safely than digesting metal fruit juice.

Brett Nortje
03-14-2015, 05:56 AM
Genetic modification i have already dabbled in, but i am sure there is a easier way? to develop muscles, people could ingest nitric oxide in great amounts to stimulate their muscles. keeping it there might be a problem though, but so far it is a 'sweating thinner maker.'

So, if we were to get more nitric oxide into our blood stream, it will make the muscles more stimulated, and then you will develop. to keep it there, we need to create 'cells' that we swallow, or inject directly to these areas.

To become bigger, we could use the lipids in milk to bond to the bones, as, they are fat, so will form fat around the bones. this fat will make your bones stronger. then, you need to get the whole bone covered in fat, and it will just adjust you bones to become longer even, yes?