PDA

View Full Version : Risk assessment.

Brett Nortje
02-17-2015, 09:00 PM
I find this is quite important. if you work in a business, you may want to know the business's risk in the market or if you want to buy shares in the business you might want to know how much it will probably grow by. this is the reason for this post!

So, factors to watch out for are, competition size and quality, insurance of suppliers and customers, how much the business owes and over how long, order sizes of the business - if the business buys in big amounts, the whole order may be sunk or something? - and other factors, but, let's discuss these first?

If the competitors size of business is much greater than yours, there will be a good chance of them being more popular. finding your own customers for the business is important, as you are selling to people, if it is small, and markets if it is a big company. for example, Sony will have a huge fist to put behind things, shifting it's leverage from one product to the next individually, and, making it much simpler for Sony to back an item - say it is a 'i pod' type thing? - and then push prices for other things up while they push the price for this item down. this will result in great sales and excitement for the 'i pod' and then there will be investment in Sony if people are aware of the upcoming sale, yes? the quality of these goods is usually reflected by the price, so looking for markets where big companies sell to many small groups of people would be good, or small companies selling to small niches, like Ferrari.