PDA

View Full Version : "Black Lives Matter" protestors scare little kids.

Reason10
02-18-2015, 09:10 AM
http://www.youngcons.com/black-lives-matter-protesters-interrupt-brunch-scare-little-kids/

Black Lives Matter Protesters Interrupt brunch, scare little kids

Black Lives Matter protesters continue to amaze me with the new and creative lows they manage to reach in their sad attempt at recreating the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s.

Continuing their “brunch protesting” movement, a group of demonstrators took to a restaurant in California where their ridiculously obnoxious chants not only made patrons of the establishment feel uncomfortable, but also scared the pants off their children.
Do you think any of that mattered to these knuckleheads?
Of course not.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B91W_bHCYAEFlcd.jpg

Assbutts.
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/Hysmofyteligok/Supernatural/tumblr_m1132zmcfH1r43pe0.gif
(Note to mods and posters: This graphic is NOT directed at any poster at this forum.)

Captain Obvious
02-18-2015, 09:13 AM
lol - you should read the forum first, this was posted yesterday.

Safety
02-18-2015, 09:15 AM

That would require....well.....reading.

PolWatch
02-18-2015, 09:15 AM
what can ya do...some people are fixated on certain areas....maybe they will outgrow it eventually.

Captain Obvious
02-18-2015, 09:17 AM
That would require....well.....reading.

Whut...

Safety
02-18-2015, 09:23 AM
Whut...

I kno rite.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 10:00 AM
:grin: Naaa ... I was told months ago this would all blowover in a few weeks

nathanbforrest45
02-18-2015, 12:27 PM
Nigras have always demanded the white man to take care of them. That is why they allowed themselves to be sold into slavery so easily.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 12:29 PM
I kno rite.

*no write

The Xl
02-18-2015, 12:30 PM
Nigras have always demanded the white man to take care of them. That is why they allowed themselves to be sold into slavery so easily.

You're an idiot.

Why is it always the dumbest members of a race that say something derogatory about another?

texan
02-18-2015, 01:14 PM

Did you read the entire forum today?

nathanbforrest45
02-18-2015, 01:19 PM
You're an idiot.

Why is it always the dumbest members of a race that say something derogatory about another?

Tell me the main objective of blacks is not to get the government to take care of them. No other group in the history of America has turned to picking the pocket of the white man to support them.

All of this Afirmative Action, Black Lives Matter, The New Black Panthers, is not to empower blacks in their own community but to either by force or by guilt to be able to have their needs met without any effort on their part.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 01:29 PM
Tell me the main objective of blacks is not to get the government to take care of them. No other group in the history of America has turned to picking the pocket of the white man to support them.

All of this Afirmative Action, Black Lives Matter, The New Black Panthers, is not to empower blacks in their own community but to either by force or by guilt to be able to have their needs met without any effort on their part.

I do not believe most blacks want the government to take care of them, no. You need to stop watching what Faux and these other bullshit "news" channels are feeding you. Do some play the system? Sure, and that goes for members of every group. Most people on government programs don't want to be on them, and I know that for a fact. It's dehumanizing and embarrassing, no one signs up for that shit because they have to.

AA is misguided and borderline racist imo at this point, I'll agree there. The New Black Panthers speaks for the black community as much as the KKK does the white community, so I have no idea where you're going with that. The Black Lives Matter deal, for most who support it, is an action to empower, they don't want there fucking people slayed or harassed by cops disproportionately, and then slapped in the face further when no punishments are levied, and I don't fucking blame them, as a member of the human race, the only real race, it pisses me off to no end as well. I believe their approach is misguided, but their sentiment has legitimacy.

PolWatch
02-18-2015, 01:33 PM

Rule #3

3. No racial or bigoted attacks (targeting gender, race, sexual preference, or religion).

Captain Obvious
02-18-2015, 01:33 PM
Did you read the entire forum today?

Enough not to post 2 consecutive dupe threads.

nathanbforrest45
02-18-2015, 01:51 PM
Rule #3

3. No racial or bigoted attacks (targeting gender, race, sexual preference, or religion).

But name calling is acceptable correct. Calling me an idiot is ok in your book?

nathanbforrest45
02-18-2015, 01:55 PM
I do not believe most blacks want the government to take care of them, no. You need to stop watching what Faux and these other bull$#@! "news" channels are feeding you. Do some play the system? Sure, and that goes for members of every group. Most people on government programs don't want to be on them, and I know that for a fact. It's dehumanizing and embarrassing, no one signs up for that $#@! because they have to.

AA is misguided and borderline racist imo at this point, I'll agree there. The New Black Panthers speaks for the black community as much as the KKK does the white community, so I have no idea where you're going with that. The Black Lives Matter deal, for most who support it, is an action to empower, they don't want there $#@!ing people slayed or harassed by cops disproportionately, and then slapped in the face further when no punishments are levied, and I don't $#@!ing blame them, as a member of the human race, the only real race, it pisses me off to no end as well. I believe their approach is misguided, but their sentiment has legitimacy.

Here, let me try this out. You are an idiot if you don't think many Americans of Black African descent don't believe the white man in this country doesn't owe them something because of what happened to their great great grandfather 200 years ago.

Black Lives Matter want to make it seem criminal blacks are just misguided youth and any cop who shoots one is a criminal and this would justify the looting and destruction we see every time this happens. At the same time the 100 times as many blacks who are gunned down in black on black violence is ignored or blamed on "society" and we all know who they mean by "society"

Safety
02-18-2015, 01:55 PM
But name calling is acceptable correct. Calling me an idiot is ok in your book?

Idiot is a condition, but for some it seems to be life long.

Safety
02-18-2015, 01:57 PM
Here, let me try this out. You are an idiot if you don't think many Americans of Black African descent don't believe the white man in this country doesn't owe them something because of what happened to their great great grandfather 200 years ago.

Black Lives Matter want to make it seem criminal blacks are just misguided youth and any cop who shoots one is a criminal and this would justify the looting and destruction we see every time this happens. At the same time the 100 times as many blacks who are gunned down in black on black violence is ignored or blamed on "society" and we all know who they mean by "society"

You fail at Cliff notes. You simplified it, but managed to be completely wrong while doing it.

nathanbforrest45
02-18-2015, 02:10 PM
You fail at Cliff notes. You simplified it, but managed to be completely wrong while doing it.
OK

You are entitled to be wrong, I certainly won't try to pass rules requiring you to think properly. I will leave that up to the liberals.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 02:10 PM
You're an idiot.

He's what you call an Internet Honkie ... totally harmless :laugh:

Cigar
02-18-2015, 02:11 PM

If you really want to know, Log Off the Internet, walk up to one and ask them.

Then get back to us ... :laugh:

The Xl
02-18-2015, 02:15 PM

You base this on what? What you've watched on the news? The two times you actually met a black person?

You clearly don't like blacks. You have no idea what you're babbling about, but that won't stop you, I'm sure.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 02:16 PM
He's what you call an Internet Honkie ... totally harmless :laugh:

Yay, and now we have the other side of the retard black and white cookie throwing out racial insults.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 02:18 PM
You base this on what? What you've watched on the news? The two times you actually met a black person?

You clearly don't like blacks. You have no idea what you're babbling about, but that won't stop you, I'm sure.

It's based on the Comfort and Security of the Basement he lives in. :laugh:

Great place for a Racist to Securly Hide, besides this Forum.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 02:19 PM
Yay, and now we have the other side of the retard black and white cookie throwing out racial insults.

Wrong ... I'll provide anyone who wants it, the coordinates of where they can say this to my face. :wink:

Huge Difference.

Mr. P
02-18-2015, 02:21 PM
Wrong ... I'll provide anyone who wants it, the coordinates of where they can say this to my face. :wink:

Huge Difference.

Are you violent if someone says something to you that you don't like?

Captain Obvious
02-18-2015, 02:23 PM

He plays the role.

He has to, a display of violent intent is all he has. He's certainly not going to out-think anyone around here anytime soon.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 02:23 PM

Huge Difference.

You're a badass......on the internet and talk a lot of shit.....on the internet.

Just like Nathan.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 02:24 PM

Yes ... Extreamly ... that's why it never happens, because cowards know their limitations, and it's now the Internet.

That how Racsim is done and handled in 2015, not 1915

The Xl
02-18-2015, 02:25 PM

Only on the internet.

http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_article_image/riomjwvoijuuapeprnmk.png

The Xl
02-18-2015, 02:27 PM
Yes ... Extreamly ... that's why it never happens, because cowards know their limitations, and it's now the Internet.

That how Racsim is done and handled in 2015, not 1915

I have a feeling you ain't throwing out white boy or honky to the biggest white dude at the bar either, homeboy. But you sure throw it out here on the internet.

Certified E thug.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 02:28 PM
You're a badass......on the internet and talk a lot of $#@!.....on the internet.

Just like Nathan.

I'm less than 5 minutes North West of Naperville IL

We have a nice Steak at Sullivan's Steakhouse first.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 02:29 PM
I have a feeling you ain't throwing out white boy or honky to the biggest white dude at the bar either, homeboy. But you sure throw it out here on the internet.

Certified E thug.

Never a problem for me ...

Captain Obvious
02-18-2015, 02:29 PM
http://funny-picks.com/wp-content/uploads/media/e-thugs.png

Common Sense
02-18-2015, 02:30 PM
Just drop the Honkie shit...it doesn't exactly help your cause.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 02:31 PM
Just drop the Honkie shit...it doesn't exactly help your cause.

That's where you're wrong. His cause is being a racist. His objective is like Nathans.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 02:32 PM

Certified E thug.

So if Racsit are allowed to spread their Racist talk on this Forum, then I'll say whatever the fuck I want to say. If you want to defend them, go ahead, I'll still say what I want to say as long as they are allow to do the same.

Period

The Xl
02-18-2015, 02:33 PM

I'm sure. Just like Nathan goes to Walmart and niggers this and that.

Fugazys and frauds, you both are. Internet gimmicks, and bad ones at that.

Common Sense
02-18-2015, 02:34 PM
That's where you're wrong. His cause is being a racist. His objective is like Nathans.

I don't agree...I just think he doesn't think sometimes.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 02:34 PM

So if Racsit are allowed to spread their Racist talk on this Forum, then I'll say whatever the fuck I want to say. If you want to defend them, go ahead, I'll still say what I want to say as long as they are allow to do the same.

Period

You don't get it, you're part of the problem, you're a racist spreading racist talk, just like Sage, just like Nathan.

I'm not defending them, I go just as hard at them as I do you. I'm just calling you on your racist bullshit, and your bullshit in general. Certified E thug.

Common Sense
02-18-2015, 02:35 PM

Period

OK...now that's just dumb.

I'm gonna be racist because those guys are racist!! Derp...

Private Pickle
02-18-2015, 02:35 PM
I do not believe most blacks want the government to take care of them, no. You need to stop watching what Faux and these other bullshit "news" channels are feeding you. Do some play the system? Sure, and that goes for members of every group. Most people on government programs don't want to be on them, and I know that for a fact. It's dehumanizing and embarrassing, no one signs up for that shit because they have to.

AA is misguided and borderline racist imo at this point, I'll agree there. The New Black Panthers speaks for the black community as much as the KKK does the white community, so I have no idea where you're going with that. The Black Lives Matter deal, for most who support it, is an action to empower, they don't want there fucking people slayed or harassed by cops disproportionately, and then slapped in the face further when no punishments are levied, and I don't fucking blame them, as a member of the human race, the only real race, it pisses me off to no end as well. I believe their approach is misguided, but their sentiment has legitimacy.

I get all that but what do they accomplish in a café yelling at kids?

The Xl
02-18-2015, 02:36 PM
I don't agree...I just think he doesn't think sometimes. There is absolutely nothing to suggest this whatsoever. You're playing a double standard, and giving him leeway you wouldn't give to Nathan or Mac if the roles were reversed. Fact.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 02:36 PM
I get all that but what do they accomplish in a café yelling at kids? Nothing. Which is why I said their approach is misguided.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 02:37 PM
You don't get it, you're part of the problem, you're a racist spreading racist talk, just like Sage, just like Nathan.

I'm not defending them, I go just as hard at them as I do you. I'm just calling you on your racist bull$#@!, and your bull$#@! in general. Certified E thug.

When it comes to this type of crap, I'm exacly a problem ... because unlike some people, I won't take ANY CRAP from ANYONE ... that just me and how I roll. Your milage could be different.

Private Pickle
02-18-2015, 02:38 PM
Nothing. Which is why I said their approach is misguided.

Missed that. My bad. Proceed.

Private Pickle
02-18-2015, 02:39 PM
When it comes to this type of crap, I'm exacly a problem ... because unlike some people, I won't take ANY CRAP from ANYONE ... that just me and how I roll. Your milage could be different.

Yeah! And sometimes you make up crap to not take. And then you defend your made up crap. But if you were to bend down and take a whiff...you might realize it's crap.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 02:40 PM
Nothing. Which is why I said their approach is misguided.

What you accomplish in a café yelling at kids is about the same accomplishment yelling holding a Gun.

But then some people call that patriotic :rollseyes:

Cigar
02-18-2015, 02:40 PM
Yeah! And sometimes you make up crap to not take. And then you defend your made up crap. But if you were to bend down and take a whiff...you might realize it's crap.

Only one way to find out if it's true.

Captain Obvious
02-18-2015, 02:41 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_G2C5sdHGihg/TCknnUOaWXI/AAAAAAAAADg/TG0RCcMijhw/s1600/2%20Internet%20tough%20guy%20skinny.jpg

Private Pickle
02-18-2015, 02:41 PM
Only one way to find out if it's true.

If it's coming from you it has come to the point where I just assume either it's not true (like the paralyzing thread) or so full of biased posting it is not worth reading.

PolWatch
02-18-2015, 02:43 PM
Everyone! Please take your personal issues to the PM function

The Xl

You sure dressed up being a racist nice. You're the same as nathan. Same fucking thing

Cigar
If it's coming from you it has come to the point where I just assume either it's not true (like the paralyzing thread) or so full of biased posting it is not worth reading.

Your choice sport :laugh: the invite stands

Cigar
02-18-2015, 02:44 PM
You sure dressed up being a racist nice. You're the same as nathan. Same $#@!ing thing

I've made my point ... carry on woth your verbal ranting without me ... I'll wait for a call.

Captain Obvious
02-18-2015, 02:45 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59330497.jpg

Private Pickle
02-18-2015, 02:45 PM
Your choice sport :laugh: the invite stands

What invite?

Cigar
02-18-2015, 02:49 PM
What invite?

http://www.rottenecards.com/ecards/Rottenecards_26122971_7pqm3gx5gb.png

Cigar
02-18-2015, 02:50 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59330497.jpg

That was my 4th grad teacher ... she's ok

Private Pickle
02-18-2015, 02:56 PM
http://www.rottenecards.com/ecards/Rottenecards_26122971_7pqm3gx5gb.png

Huh?

Captain Obvious
02-18-2015, 03:08 PM
Huh?

It was a joke.

Private Pickle
02-18-2015, 03:14 PM
It was a joke.

I dunt git it....

Reason10
02-18-2015, 03:25 PM

Where was the thread? Could you link to it? I just saw this link today.

nathanbforrest45
02-18-2015, 03:25 PM
What I really really get pissed at is that no matter what I do or what I say I am automatically branded a racist because I am a white male. I have never owned a slave, I have never denied a black person a job or a place at the table or an opportunity that I would offer a white person. I have never shot a black person. But because I don't accept everything blacks do then I am a racist. I don't like Rap music and don't want it blaring in my window. I also don't like country music or opera and don't want that blaring either but because I don't find Rap to be worthwhile I am a racist.

So I figured, what the fuck, I might as well act like a racist and at least get the benefit of telling the truth rather than walking on eggs.

Why do Blacks almost 100 percent vote for the Democrat? Because they believe a Democrat in office will give them something they don't have to work for. Its really that simple.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 03:32 PM
What I really really get pissed at is that no matter what I do or what I say I am automatically branded a racist because I am a white male. I have never owned a slave, I have never denied a black person a job or a place at the table or an opportunity that I would offer a white person. I have never shot a black person. But because I don't accept everything blacks do then I am a racist. I don't like Rap music and don't want it blaring in my window. I also don't like country music or opera and don't want that blaring either but because I don't find Rap to be worthwhile I am a racist.

So I figured, what the $#@!, I might as well act like a racist and at least get the benefit of telling the truth rather than walking on eggs.

Why do Blacks almost 100 percent vote for the Democrat? Because they believe a Democrat in office will give them something they don't have to work for. Its really that simple.

I know how you feel ... sucks doesn't it :laugh:

BTW, I vote Democrat just so I can laugh at people whining for 8 years ... it's totally worth it. :grin:

Cigar
02-18-2015, 03:34 PM

So I figured, what the $#@!, I might as well act like a racist and at least get the benefit of telling the truth rather than walking on eggs.

There's a shuttle from Ohare to Naperville ... shouldn't cost much. :grin:

I know just the place you can tell those Black People Off :laugh:

Safety
02-18-2015, 03:44 PM
You sure dressed up being a racist nice. You're the same as nathan. Same fucking thing

The thing is, Nathan said nigras, Cigar followed up with honkys. While I don't agree Cigar should play the same game as they do, it's like retaliating against someone for hitting back. What Nathan said was unwarranted, just like the other day when he called some little league-rs, nignogs.

Safety
02-18-2015, 03:45 PM

So I figured, what the fuck, I might as well act like a racist and at least get the benefit of telling the truth rather than walking on eggs.

It could be because you use words like nigra and nignogs.

Cry me a fucking river because you are labeled correctly.

PolWatch
02-18-2015, 03:46 PM
If I had picked MalcombX as my screen name, people would make certain assumptions. When your screen name is the person credited with starting the KKK, don't be surprised when they think you agree with his philosophy.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 03:54 PM
The thing is, Nathan said nigras, Cigar followed up with honkys. While I don't agree Cigar should play the same game as they do, it's like retaliating against someone for hitting back. What Nathan said was unwarranted, just like the other day when he called some little league-rs, nignogs.

Sorry I grew up learning old school tactics from my father ... good or bad, it worked for him and it's worked for me. My wife always tells me I should just ignore ignorant people and lete it roll off my back, but my instincts to dish it back always kicks in.

I grew up in a neighborhood where if you didn't let people know exactly were you're coming from, then they will always take advantage of you.

Also, I went to an all White Catholic School ... you had give someone a Fat Lip, so that all the other MF're know what was coming.

Like I said, it doesn't work for everyone, but I did just fine being the alph male.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 04:13 PM
I've made my point ... carry on woth your verbal ranting without me ... I'll wait for a call.

The only point you've made is the fact that you're a racist equal to Nathan and the white supremacists you apparently abhor.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 04:15 PM

lolwut. You get branded a racist because of the ridiculous shit you write, nothing more or less.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 04:16 PM

He's done enough stand alone, somewhat unprompted racism for me to brand him as a racist. In this case it was probably a tit for tat, but that doesn't make it any better.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 04:17 PM
The only point you've made is the fact that you're a racist equal to Nathan and the white supremacists you apparently abhor.

Whatever you get out of this discussion is completely up to you, but I stand behind, in front and all around what I say.

... and I'll say in anyone face given the opportuity.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 04:19 PM
He's done enough stand alone, somewhat unprompted racism for me to brand him as a racist. In this case it was probably a tit for tat, but that doesn't make it any better.

What you think of me is irrelivant ... I already know who I am sport. :wink:

The Xl
02-18-2015, 04:19 PM
If I had picked MalcombX as my screen name, people would make certain assumptions. When your screen name is the person credited with starting the KKK, don't be surprised when they think you agree with his philosophy.

He's a racist shithead. But throwing around a term derogatory towards a race extends to all members of that race, not just the person in question. There is a bit of a double standard here, truth be told, because if a white person retaliates against a racist slur by calling someone a nigger or something like that, he gets branded a racist, and rightfully so.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 04:20 PM
Whatever you get out of this discussion is completely up to you, but I stand behind, in front and all around what I say.

... and I'll say in anyone face given the opportuity.

I'm sure you do, just like Nathan does.

And you'll continue to be a bad ass e-motherfucka, just like Nathan.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 04:20 PM
What you think of me is irrelivant ... I already know who I am sport. :wink:

I know who you are, too. I know who nathan is, as well.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 04:22 PM
Bottom-Line, I don't turn the other Cheek, I never have and I ever will ... it comes with the Cigar Package, like it or not. :grin:

Mister D
02-18-2015, 04:23 PM
Cigar, you do realize everyone laughs at your Internet tough guy routine?

Cigar
02-18-2015, 04:24 PM
I know who you are, too. I know who nathan is, as well.

Life Lessions; Careful what you think you know. :wink:

That's for Free; everything after that comes with a price. :evil:

Cigar
02-18-2015, 04:25 PM

Mister D; do you realize I don't give a crap? :laugh:

Captain Obvious
02-18-2015, 04:25 PM

We're not laughing with him, we're laughing at him.

:biglaugh:

Cigar
02-18-2015, 04:26 PM
We're not laughing with him, we're laughing at him.

:biglaugh:

Then you've come to the right place, The Internet :laugh:

Mister D
Mister D; do you realize I don't give a crap? :laugh:

Is that why you keep responding? :laugh: I really do hope you're a tough guy because wit you don't have, Toby.

The Xl
Bottom-Line, I don't turn the other Cheek, I never have and I ever will ... it comes with the Cigar Package, like it or not. :grin:

In other words, you're a racist, just like those "honkeys" you despise.

Mister D
02-18-2015, 04:27 PM
Then you've come to the right place, The Internet :laugh:

^^^ Doesn't care. Has to keep telling you so. :laugh:

Cigar
In other words, you're a racist, just like those "honkeys" you despise.

If that's what you think, I say go with it. :headbang:

The Xl
Life Lessions; Careful what you think you know. :wink:

That's for Free; everything after that comes with a price. :evil:

Interesting. You have no problems judging 'racists' about what they say over the internet, but when it's you being the racist, you give this utterly meaningless advice.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 04:28 PM
If that's what you think, I say go with it. :headbang:

It's the only logical conclusion, based on what you post, just like Nathan gets judged for the shit he posts. You're not special in this regard.

Cigar
02-18-2015, 04:30 PM
Interesting. You have no problems judging 'racists' about what they say over the internet, but when it's you being the racist, you give this utterly meaningless advice.

You've got it ... you're not as stupid as I thought.

I give it right back ... and if you don't like, don't dish it out ... period.

Common Sense
02-18-2015, 04:31 PM

That's just dumb...

Cigar
02-18-2015, 04:33 PM
It's the only logical conclusion, based on what you post, just like Nathan gets judged for the $#@! he posts. You're not special in this regard.

I've never asked for special treatment.

Anyone who dishes it out, shouldn't have thin skin, because I'm going to dish it right back.

Those are MY RULES :grin:

The Xl

Interesting, throwing out a racial slur is acceptable if you're Cigar. You're so different than Nathan. Such difference, wow.

Cigar
That's just dumb...

Trust me, it gets worse in person. :grin:

Mister D
02-18-2015, 04:34 PM

We have no doubt.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 04:35 PM
I've never asked for special treatment.

Anyone who dishes it out, shouldn't have thin skin, because I'm going to dish it right back.

Those are MY RULES :grin:

You're barely coherent, the shit you say rarely ever makes sense.

The fact is, you spout racist shit, Nathan spouts it, it's the same exact thing, you're no different, whatsoever.

Common Sense

Ummm, OK?

Let me get this straight...you think fighting racism with racism is an acceptable course of action?...and that would be worse in person?

Cigar
Interesting, throwing out a racial slur is acceptable if you're Cigar. You're so different than Nathan. Such difference, wow.

Obviouslyyou're not paying attention or you need someone to read it back to you.

Start at the beginning of this Thread and see who dishes it out first and see who dishes it back.

I'm done ... you either understand it or you don't.

Mister D
02-18-2015, 04:36 PM
Sounds like he cares. lol

Cigar
02-18-2015, 04:39 PM
Ummm, OK?

Let me get this straight...you think fighting racism with racism is an acceptable course of action?...and that would be worse in person?

Actually you got it wrong, if Nathan or any other MF're would call me what he did to my face, I'd drop his ass.

That's not called fighting racism with racism ... that's called getting what you deserve.

You boys try to figure it out on your own. :thumbsup:

The Xl
02-18-2015, 04:40 PM
Obviouslyyou're not paying attention or you need someone to read it back to you.

Start at the beginning of this Thread and see who dishes it out first and see who dishes it back.

I'm done ... you either understand it or you don't.

Right. Because any white person who is racially insulted should just yell out nigger. I'm sure everyone would be understanding. I'm sure you'd support it, too.

texan
Hands up! Except when they are not.

The Xl
Actually you got it wrong, if Nathan or any other MF're would call me what he did to my face, I'd drop his ass.

That's not called fighting racism with racism ... that's called getting what you deserve.

You're pretty self righteous for a racist.

Common Sense
02-18-2015, 04:41 PM

Come on...using terms like cracker to counter real or perceived racism does not help you one iota.

If you ever figure that out, let me know.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 04:42 PM
Come on...using terms like cracker to counter real or perceived racism does not help you one iota.

If you ever figure that out, let me know.

The fact that you're handling his obvious racism with kid gloves is disappointing.

Common Sense
02-18-2015, 04:48 PM
The fact that you're handling his obvious racism with kid gloves is disappointing.

I've been here long enough to come to my conclusion that he isn't a racist. I don't think Nathan truly is one either...both have their moments.

I think when some people are cornered they lash out and use terms they think will cut. But from what I've read (beyond epitaphs), he's not a racist. A lot of his thinking is based on the black struggle in America and being basically the only black person here he gets some shit (some deserved). The stuff he spouts doesn't typically disparage whites, it does illustrate a world view from his perspective.

I don't deny his use of terms like cracker are idiotic. But I don't see the term cracker being as offensive as say the word nigger. If there was the same history behind the words, then an argument could be made.

So, I don't necessarily think he's a racist...right now I just think he's being an idiot.

Mr. P
02-18-2015, 04:54 PM
I've been here long enough to come to my conclusion that he isn't a racist. I don't think Nathan truly is one either...both have their moments.

I think when some people are cornered they lash out and use terms they think will cut. But from what I've read (beyond epitaphs), he's not a racist. A lot of his thinking is based on the black struggle in America and being basically the only black person here he gets some shit (some deserved). The stuff he spouts doesn't typically disparage whites, it does illustrate a world view from his perspective.

I don't deny his use of terms like cracker are idiotic. But I don't see the term cracker being as offensive as say the word nigger. If there was the same history behind the words, then an argument could be made.

So, I don't necessarily think he's a racist...right now I just think he's being an idiot.

You can say that about anyone.

Common Sense
02-18-2015, 04:55 PM
You can say that about anyone.

Sure. But I would argue that his perspective is unique here as he's the only regular poster who is black.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 04:56 PM

The malicious intent behind nigger, cracker, honky, spic, whatever, is the same.

If you want to give them both a pass, I'll give you credit for consistency, and respectfully disagree.

Common Sense
02-18-2015, 04:59 PM
The malicious intent behind nigger, cracker, honky, spic, whatever, is the same.

If you want to give them both a pass, I'll give you credit for consistency, and respectfully disagree.

It's not the same...but if you want to believe that, knock yourself out.

Howey
02-18-2015, 05:17 PM
http://www.youngcons.com/black-lives-matter-protesters-interrupt-brunch-scare-little-kids/

Black Lives Matter Protesters Interrupt brunch, scare little kids

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B91W_bHCYAEFlcd.jpg

Assbutts.
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/Hysmofyteligok/Supernatural/tumblr_m1132zmcfH1r43pe0.gif
(Note to mods and posters: This graphic is NOT directed at any poster at this forum.)

I didn't see any scared kids. Can you point one out?

Howey
02-18-2015, 05:19 PM
50 years after the Civil Rights Act and Americans still want to suppress their First Amendment rights.

The Sage of Main Street
02-18-2015, 05:26 PM
He plays the role.

He has to, a display of violent intent is all he has. He's certainly not going to out-think anyone around here anytime soon. We have laws, the feral races have claws. We don't have to respond to challenges from untamed animals.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 05:27 PM

You're just accepting a double standard.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 05:28 PM
We have laws, the feral races have claws. We don't have to respond to challenges from untamed animals.

You're dumber than the vast majority of this "feral race" by a significant amount. What, exactly, does that make you?

Common Sense
02-18-2015, 05:32 PM
You're just accepting a double standard.

It's not a double standard. It's two very different terms with very different histories. One is a term used to dehumanize a group of people who were slaves, then second class citizens and then a group of people that still face degrees of oppression. The other term's etymology is not very clear but may come from the "crack" of a whip. It's also a term that is used by other whites and is often used in a jovial way. The term does not have the history of oppression that its counterpart does. It's idiotic to infer that the terms are equally offensive. Just ask Uncle Cracker.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 05:35 PM
It's not a double standard. It's two very different terms with very different histories. One is a term used to dehumanize a group of people who were slaves, then second class citizens and then a group of people that still face degrees of oppression. The other term's etymology is not very clear but may come from the "crack" of a whip. It's also a term that is used by other whites and is often used in a jovial way. The term does not have the history of oppression that its counterpart does. It's idiotic to infer that the terms are equally offensive. Just ask Uncle Cracker.

They're equally offensive because the only thing that really remains at this point in time is intent. Newsflash, slavery doesn't exist anymore, and no one currently suffers through it. It's all about intent.

Common Sense
02-18-2015, 05:38 PM
They're equally offensive because the only thing that really remains at this point in time is intent. Newsflash, slavery doesn't exist anymore, and no one currently suffers through it. It's all about intent.

I disagree. The word cracker doesn't offend me at all as it carries no history or substance. The word nigger does carry a history.

The Xl
02-18-2015, 05:47 PM
I disagree. The word cracker doesn't offend me at all as it carries no history or substance. The word nigger does carry a history.

When someone calls you cracker, it probably has similar intent.

Common Sense
02-18-2015, 05:50 PM

What intent is that?

Howey
02-18-2015, 05:51 PM
Anyone find the scared kids yet?

Common Sense
02-18-2015, 05:52 PM

There's only one and it posted this thread.

Mr. P
02-18-2015, 05:52 PM

Duh. They all ran away.

Private Pickle
02-18-2015, 05:53 PM

You didn't see the one covering her ears and freaked out?

Mister D
02-18-2015, 05:55 PM
What intent is that?

To insult someone based on their racial background. No charge on that one.

Mister D
02-18-2015, 05:56 PM

Right. It's all a question of intent.

PolWatch
02-18-2015, 06:07 PM
I've explained this before but here goes again:
The term "cracker" was in use during the Elizabethan era (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabethan_era) to describe braggarts. The original root of this is the Middle English (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_English) word crack (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craic), meaning "entertaining conversation" (One may be said to "crack" a joke); this term and the Gaelicized spelling "craic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craic)" are still in use in Northern England (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_England), Ireland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ireland) and Scotland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland). It is documented in William Shakespeare (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shakespeare)'s King John (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_and_Death_of_King_John) (1595): "What cracker is this ... that deafes our ears / With this abundance of superfluous breath?"
By the 1760s the English, both at home and in the American colonies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteen_Colonies), applied the term “cracker” to Scots-Irish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch-Irish_American) and English American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_American) settlers of the remote southern back country, as noted in a letter to the Earl of Dartmouth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_of_Dartmouth): "I should explain to your Lordship what is meant by Crackers; a name they have got from being great boasters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boast); they are a lawless set of rascalls on the frontiers of Virginia, Maryland, the Carolinas, and Georgia, who often change their places of abode (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House)."[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)] The word was later associated with the cowboys of Georgia and Florida, many of them descendants of those early frontiersmen who had migrated South. Also used by Florida cowboys, like with picture of Florida cracker Bone Mizell
Cracker Cowmen[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Florida_cracker&action=edit&section=2)]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f0/Remington_A_cracker_cowboy.jpg/220px-Remington_A_cracker_cowboy.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Remington_A_cracker_cowboy.jpg) [/URL]
A cracker cowboy
artist: Frederick Remington

In Florida, those who own or work cattle traditionally have been called cowmen. In the late 1800s, they were often called cow hunters, a reference to hunting for cattle scattered over the wooded rangelands during roundups. At times the terms cowman and Cracker have been used interchangeably because of similarities in their folk culture. Today the western term "cowboy" is often used for those who work cattle.[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_cracker#cite_note-1"][1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Remington_A_cracker_cowboy.jpg)wiki

Mister D
02-18-2015, 07:27 PM
I've explained this before but here goes again:
The term "cracker" was in use during the Elizabethan era (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabethan_era) to describe braggarts. The original root of this is the Middle English (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_English) word crack (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craic), meaning "entertaining conversation" (One may be said to "crack" a joke); this term and the Gaelicized spelling "craic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craic)" are still in use in Northern England (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_England), Ireland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ireland) and Scotland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland). It is documented in William Shakespeare (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shakespeare)'s King John (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_and_Death_of_King_John) (1595): "What cracker is this ... that deafes our ears / With this abundance of superfluous breath?"
By the 1760s the English, both at home and in the American colonies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteen_Colonies), applied the term “cracker” to Scots-Irish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch-Irish_American) and English American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_American) settlers of the remote southern back country, as noted in a letter to the Earl of Dartmouth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_of_Dartmouth): "I should explain to your Lordship what is meant by Crackers; a name they have got from being great boasters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boast); they are a lawless set of rascalls on the frontiers of Virginia, Maryland, the Carolinas, and Georgia, who often change their places of abode (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House)."[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)] The word was later associated with the cowboys of Georgia and Florida, many of them descendants of those early frontiersmen who had migrated South. Also used by Florida cowboys, like with picture of Florida cracker Bone Mizell
Cracker Cowmen[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Florida_cracker&action=edit&section=2)]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f0/Remington_A_cracker_cowboy.jpg/220px-Remington_A_cracker_cowboy.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Remington_A_cracker_cowboy.jpg)
A cracker cowboy
artist: Frederick Remington

In Florida, those who own or work cattle traditionally have been called cowmen. In the late 1800s, they were often called cow hunters, a reference to hunting for cattle scattered over the wooded rangelands during roundups. At times the terms cowman and Cracker have been used interchangeably because of similarities in their folk culture. Today the western term "cowboy" is often used for those who work cattle.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_cracker#cite_note-1)wiki

And? The term "cracker" is typically used as a pejorative.

Reason10
02-18-2015, 08:13 PM

Here's what you're failing to understand: This isn't about one race requiring another race to take care of it. You have to look at a bit of actual African history to understand what happened. The WHITE MON didn't just decide one day to travel into Africa because it decided it didn't want to pick it's own cotton any more. In the 17th and 18th and 19th Centuries, warring African tribes, (like the Ashanti, Fologias, etc) often vanquished their enemies and sold them into slavery. Very often, some tribal royalty would fall out of favor and be sold into slavery. Had those people been white, the same thing would have happened. You might also look at the barbarism of white royalty in the northern European countries around that same period of time. Oh, and you shouldn't forget that it was the original NATION OF ISLAM that brokered the slave trade. Not hard to understand because THOSE SAME ISLAM MOTHERFUCKERS TODAY ARE STILL DOING THE SAME THING.

Mister D
02-18-2015, 08:19 PM
You're an idiot.

I do appreciate your consistency.

Reason10
02-18-2015, 08:22 PM

In the early Seventies when I worked with blacks, I was often called a honky. Sometimes, when they discovered that I enjoyed Soul music, they'd refer to me as the fonky honky. And yes, they called me an N word a couple of times. And this was when I was living in North Carolina and too far away from a beach where I could have added a little color to my snow white frame. They would use that N word on me and on themselves over and over again until (as Lenny Bruce once claimed in one of his famous routines) the word just lost all its power. I was able to call them an N word. I called them honkies. They called me both. And we got to a point where we would KILL for one another.

The only way it works is to drop not only the racism but the dipshit RACIST POLITICS associated with it, (something Democrat racists today will never be able to accomplish.) It'll only get worse because Democrats cannot win elections based on their ideology, so they have to buy votes and they HAVE to foster hatred between the races. It's really pathetic to be a Democrat today, for that reason. Imagine life as a whore. Even worse, a racist whore.

In a country that fought a Civil War and incurred the greatest number of war casualties of all time just to end an abhorrent practice of slavery and later on discrimination, there is no lower form of life than a race baiting Democrat liberal. They are the ENEMY of this country and the ENEMY of civilization in general.

ALL goddam lives matter.

Mister D
02-18-2015, 08:24 PM

It never is...

The Sage of Main Street
02-19-2015, 12:01 PM
The only way it works is to drop not only the racism but the dip$#@! RACIST POLITICS associated with it, (something Democrat racists today will never be able to accomplish.) It'll only get worse because Democrats cannot win elections based on their ideology, so they have to buy votes and they HAVE to foster hatred between the races. It's really pathetic to be a Democrat today, for that reason. Imagine life as a $#@!. Even worse, a racist $#@!.

In a country that fought a Civil War and incurred the greatest number of war casualties of all time just to end an abhorrent practice of slavery, there is no lower form of life than a race baiting Democrat liberal. They are the ENEMY of this country and the ENEMY of civilization in general.
. We need to fight a war to end the abhorrent practice of wage slavery. No one has a right to own a business unless he or his family are the only employees; the stock market must be abolished.

Liberals are agents of the Right Wing who make up a purposely impractical, disgusting, insulting, and threatening agenda in order to trick excluded Americans into committing economic suicide by voting for the pseudo-Leftists' plutocratic parasite prep-school classmates.

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 12:24 PM

Yah, he started the thread.

Cigar
02-19-2015, 12:37 PM
I think most of this Racist BS has a shelf life of about two Generations tops.

Soon a Racist won't know the makeup or the depts of ones background good enough without insulting everyone. Soon, everyone will have someone close to them who is from another race, religion or sexual orentation. It will be the ultimate justice for Racist to become the social pariah and shuned minority.

... and it can't come soon enough.

Mister D
02-19-2015, 12:40 PM

Cigar
02-19-2015, 12:42 PM

As much as you enjoy it, even you will die and become the relic of the past. :wink:

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 12:43 PM

Maybe not but its going to be damnclose. <------ like that. Hide and watch.

Mister D
02-19-2015, 12:46 PM
Maybe not but its going to be $#@!close. <------ like that. Hide and watch.

I have no idea what that means.

Mister D
02-19-2015, 12:47 PM
As much as you enjoy it, even you will die and become the relic of the past. :wink:

Your Black History teacher would pat your nappy head and tell you that was profound. I'm not your Black History teacher, Toby. :wink:

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 12:55 PM
I have no idea what that means.

It means we are the great melting pot. With the exception of the inbreds that reside at, and preach, the gospel of places like stormfront.....we will be pretty much a mixed nation. Look how much we have intermingled already.

The Xl
02-19-2015, 12:56 PM
I think most of this Racist BS has a shelf life of about two Generations tops.

Soon a Racist won't know the makeup or the depts of ones background good enough without insulting everyone. Soon, everyone will have someone close to them who is from another race, religion or sexual orentation. It will be the ultimate justice for Racist to become the social pariah and shuned minority.

... and it can't come soon enough.

I love how you always insinuate that you're in the non racist camp. Someone who isn't racist doesn't resort to hurling out racial insults, regardless of the context.

Mister D
02-19-2015, 12:57 PM
It means we are the great melting pot. With the exception of the inbreds that reside at, and preach, the gospel of places like stormfront.....we will be pretty much a mixed nation. Look how much we have intermingled already.

We're not a melting pot and, considering the diversity of the US population, it's amazing how little we mix.

Safety
02-19-2015, 12:57 PM
Your Black History teacher would pat your nappy head and tell you that was profound. I'm not your Black History teacher, Toby. :wink:

Seriously? I mean, seriously?

This is why I don't understand why Cigar gets so much grief here. I have never heard him attack someone like that since I've been here.

The Xl
02-19-2015, 12:58 PM
I do appreciate your consistency.

Due to my upbringing and circumstances, I have tight bonds with people of basically all races, and I myself identify as an individual first, and a human being second. I don't have a horse in this racial race(lol), and so, I have no reason to not be consistent, I'll call out racism as I see it from whatever direction.

I do appreciate the compliment, though.

Mister D
02-19-2015, 12:58 PM

This is why I don't understand why Cigar gets so much grief here. I have never heard him attack someone like that since I've been here.

You defend Toby because you're both black. Moreover, if you want to fan the flames of racial hatred and resentment like Toby does I'll treat you the same way.

Safety
02-19-2015, 12:59 PM
I love how you always insinuate that you're in the non racist camp. Someone who isn't racist doesn't resort to hurling out racial insults, regardless of the context.

What you think about the quote below....notice how he didn't instigate the personal attack.

The Xl

He's called someone a honkey in this thread.

The shit gets thrown from all directions, sadly.

Mister D
Due to my upbringing and circumstances, I have tight bonds with people of basically all races, and I myself identify as an individual first, and a human being second. I don't have a horse in this racial race(lol), and so, I have no reason to not be consistent, I'll call out racism as I see it from whatever direction.

I do appreciate the compliment, though.

It's not common around here.

Mister D
02-19-2015, 01:00 PM
What you think about the quote below....notice how he didn't instigate the personal attack.

Cigar reaps what he sows.

Safety
02-19-2015, 01:00 PM
You defend Toby because you're both black. Moreover, if you want to fan the flames of racial hatred and resentment like Toby does I'll treat you the same way.

No, I defend Cigar because of racist bullshit like what you just posted. Sure, you can call me nappy headed like you did him, but I realize that it would be from the safety of your keyboard.

Cigar
02-19-2015, 01:01 PM
:rollseyes: Get over it Francis ... it's noon Thurday :laugh:

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 01:01 PM

Yah, that floored me as well. What shocks me more is that he TAKES it in stride.

That was just fucking wrong.

The Xl
02-19-2015, 01:03 PM

He's obviously trolling Cigar, but he's still wrong for doing so.

D is a guy who is admittedly a "racial realist," but to his credit, he generally doesn't insult other races. He was wrong to do so here, even in a trolling manner.

If you want me to label the racists in tiers, I'd have it like this:

Tier 1: Sage
Tier 2: Mac
Tier 3: Nathan, Cigar
Tier 4: Mister D

I do not agree with his views on race whatsoever, but I respect D more than the rest of them because he's generally respectful and attempts to have debate.

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 01:03 PM
Cigar reaps what he sows.

Fuck that. What you said was fucking uncalled for.

Mister D
02-19-2015, 01:04 PM
:rollseyes: Get over it Francis ... it's noon Thurday :laugh:

I wish he would! lol

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 01:04 PM
He's obviously trolling Cigar, but he's still wrong for doing so.

D is a guy who is admittedly a "racial realist," but to his credit, he generally doesn't insult other races. He was wrong to do so here, even in a trolling manner.

I do not agree with his views on race whatsoever, but I respect D more than the rest of them because he's generally respectful and attempts to have debate.
"Nappy head" was the opposite of respectful.

Mister D
02-19-2015, 01:05 PM

Are you Safety's groupie?

Mister D
02-19-2015, 01:06 PM
$#@! that. What you said was $#@!ing uncalled for.

Boofuckinghoo

Safety
02-19-2015, 01:07 PM
He's called someone a honkey in this thread.

The shit gets thrown from all directions, sadly.

From a member who said "nigras". So, it doesn't matter who called who what first? I believe you will see that Cigar responded to Nathan's post. However, that doesn't warrant a personal racial attack to him, does it?

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 01:08 PM
Boofuckinghoo

Oh. Real mature and respectful.

So much for XL's assessment of you.

PolWatch
02-19-2015, 01:09 PM
Mister D has been banned from this thread. Do not respond to his posts

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 01:10 PM
Are you Safety's groupie?

More importantly.....im his friend.

Someday you might understand the difference.

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 01:10 PM
Oops. Sorry.

The Xl
02-19-2015, 01:11 PM
From a member who said "nigras". So, it doesn't matter who called who what first? I believe you will see that @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) responded to Nathan's post. However, that doesn't warrant a personal racial attack to him, does it?

If I thought Cigar was fucking with him, I'd give him a pass. I don't think he was.

When you resort to a racial slur out of hatred, I'm sorry, that's racist. He's thrown cracker around and all that shit too, he makes threads to bait white people, etc.

Look man, I'm just trying to keep it real and be honest. When I see Cigar post, I just roll my eyes and think, "Oh, it's this racist moron again." I generally do the same for Nathan. He's not the worst around here, but he's still a racist. He doesn't make my blood boil like Sage, he's a pos, but I'm not going to give Cigar a pass just because he's not the worst.

The Xl
02-19-2015, 01:11 PM
Oh. Real mature and respectful.

So much for XL's assessment of you.

I do not condone his latest posts whatsoever. They were clearly wrong.

The Xl
02-19-2015, 01:12 PM

Certainly. He's generally more respectful, but that was wrong.

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 01:15 PM
If I thought Cigar was fucking with him, I'd give him a pass. I don't think he was.

When you resort to a racial slur out of hatred, I'm sorry, that's racist. He's thrown cracker around and all that shit too, he makes threads to bait white people, etc.

Look man, I'm just trying to keep it real and be honest. When I see Cigar post, I just roll my eyes and think, "Oh, it's this racist moron again." I generally do the same for Nathan. He's not the worst around here, but he's still a racist. He doesn't make my blood boil like Sage, he's a pos, but I'm not going to give Cigar a pass just because he's not the worst.
To me....i see cigar as fred, archie, george, and andre from blackish all rolled into one. (If you understand that.)

The Xl
02-19-2015, 01:17 PM
To me....i see cigar as fred, archie, george, and andre from blackish all rolled into one. (If you understand that.)

If it's not basketball or MMA and it's on TV, I'm probably not watching it.

Translation: I have no idea what you're talking about, lol.

Cigar
02-19-2015, 01:19 PM
From a member who said "nigras". So, it doesn't matter who called who what first? I believe you will see that @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) responded to Nathan's post. However, that doesn't warrant a personal racial attack to him, does it?

He started it ... and I finished it ... and that's how it works in the real world. If you call someone a racist name out in the real world, you just might get your ass-kicked, and sometimes an ass-kicking is just the thing these people who say those things need.

I'm doing everything I can to help move things along and fast as I can. :grin:

Cigar
02-19-2015, 01:22 PM
If I thought Cigar was $#@!ing with him, I'd give him a pass. I don't think he was.

When you resort to a racial slur out of hatred, I'm sorry, that's racist. He's thrown cracker around and all that $#@! too, he makes threads to bait white people, etc.

That's why it's best to don't start crap you can't finsih ... as my father always says. :wink:

If you don't like people calling you a racist name, then you shouldn't call them a racist name.

It's that simple. :laugh:

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 01:28 PM
If it's not basketball or MMA and it's on TV, I'm probably not watching it.

Translation: I have no idea what you're talking about, lol.
Lol. And youre young. George....jefferson. Archie....bunker. Fred....sanford.

P.S. i have female friend whos a competition mma fighter.

The Xl
02-19-2015, 01:29 PM
That's why it's best to don't start crap you can't finsih ... as my father always says. :wink:

If you don't like people calling you a racist name, then you shouldn't call them a racist name.

It's that simple. :laugh:

When I was faced with racism as a kid, I never resorted to insulting a whole group of people as a response. And fear had nothing to do with it, because I made my response aggressive and direct, but specifically to that person alone.

Cigar
02-19-2015, 01:35 PM
When I was faced with racism as a kid, I never resorted to insulted a whole group of people as a response. And fear had nothing to do with it, because I made my response aggressive and direct, by specifically to that person alone.

When I was a Kid I did the same ...

But I've done my time being passive towards assholes, I no longer have the patience.

I'm an Adult now and I'm done taking crap off of people, why? Because that's the way I choose to handle assholes.

You do things your way, and I'll do things my way.

Differnt strokes for different folks.

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 01:38 PM
When I was faced with racism as a kid, I never resorted to insulting a whole group of people as a response. And fear had nothing to do with it, because I made my response aggressive and direct, but specifically to that person alone.

Thats the way it should be. Arguements should be kept personal and not expand to include others. Make sense?

Cigar
02-19-2015, 01:48 PM
Thats the way it should be. Arguements should be kept personal and not expand to include others. Make sense?

My post was directed at one person ... that why I didn't respond by saying it to everyone.

The Xl
02-19-2015, 01:51 PM
When I was a Kid I did the same ...

But I've done my time being passive towards assholes, I no longer have the patience.

I'm an Adult now and I'm done taking crap off of people, why? Because that's the way I choose to handle assholes.

You do things your way, and I'll do things my way.

Differnt strokes for different folks.
You do you, just like Mac and them do, but let's not pretend that it's not racism and you're not a racist.

The Xl
02-19-2015, 01:53 PM
Lol. And youre young. George....jefferson. Archie....bunker. Fred....sanford.

P.S. i have female friend whos a competition mma fighter.

Nice. Pro or amateur fighter?

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 01:57 PM
Now, middle of the road. She travels, i know that. Ive been told that she kicks like a mule.

Cigar
02-19-2015, 02:02 PM
You do you, just like Mac and them do, but let's not pretend that it's not racism and you're not a racist.

I'm whatever i need to be to handle the problem, how you come at me is how I come back. So you are entitled to your opinion, and I'm gonna do what I need to do. So if anyone spits in my face, don't expect me to turn the other cheek, I'm going to push that cheek to the back of their neck, acompanied with their teeth. If it's on the Internet ... I'm going to resond equally.

So if those Boys come after me, I ain't running away ... that's not my style. :grin:

... and I don't Run Fast anymore, only because I don't have to. :tongue:

Are we Clear NOW? :afro:

texan
02-19-2015, 02:08 PM
:laughing4:

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 02:13 PM
:laughing4:

Defending onesself is funny?

PolWatch
02-19-2015, 02:14 PM
Let's get back to the Topic

Cigar
02-19-2015, 02:23 PM
Defending onesself is funny?

That's because My Life Matters ... and if I don't fight for myself, who will?

Life lessions to live by. If you don't stand up for yourself, why should anyone else.

That's what my Black Parents told me, and that's what affords me the lexury to BS on the Forum and get work done.

:wink:

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 02:25 PM

Life lessions to live by. If you don't stand up for yourself, why should anyone else.

That's what my Black Parents told me, and that's what affords me the lexury to BS on the Forum and get work done.

Wait. Time out. Your parents are black? No way!!!! I dont believe you. ;)

Mr. P
02-19-2015, 03:00 PM

Polwatch.

JDubya
02-19-2015, 03:12 PM
This is my first & hopefully only, foray into this thread. After having read the OP & skimmed over a dozen or so pages of tangential issues, posturing & name calling, etc., I would like to just briefly toss in my 2˘.

First of all, I do NOT believe that black people, certainly not the majority of them, are looking to be taken care of by the gub'mint or "the white man" as some claim.

I DO believe that most modern black people are every bit as industrious & hard working as any other race with same capacity for honesty & decency as everyone else.

BUT.... I do have to agree with the part of the OP about the rude, obnoxious & actually, based on a false or at least exaggerated premise, behavior of the BLM protesters. All this hoohah since Michael Brown (&Trayvon before that) about supposedly "innocent young black guys" being targeted for death by a bunch of rabid, racist murderers with badges, is patently absurd afaic.

The black community has some issues it needs to work on, but all I'm hearing is a lot of silence or outright denial. Young, black males comprise a small fraction of society. Maybe 5 or 6%. Yet they account for +/- 50% of all violent & property crimes annually.

Around here in Central Florida where I live, you can't watch the local evening news at night without seeing MULTIPLE reports of violent crimes being committed by young, black thugs against not only those of other races & genders, but against other black people & against each other as well.

It truly seems to be getting out of control.

But for some reason, they & their white supporters on the far, "progressive" (not) left, would rather put forth a false narrative that paints these thugs as innocent victims of evil white oppression. And worse yet, if you are someone like me who attempts to speak HONESTLY about the situation, you get marginalized as a white robe wearing Klansman.

I do NOT see black people as genetically inferior or less intelligent or less capable or lazy or dishonest or inherently lagging behind other races in any way. But there is something that has grown & evolved over the years within the culture of black America, that causes them to not only ignore the actions of their own young men, but actually accept it as normal. And in some black entertainment circles, it is even glorified & romanticized.

I'm sorry to say it, but too many blacks nowadays are playing the race/victim card to the point of absurdity & the longer it continues, the less & less seriously the rest of society will take the BLM crowd.

If Martin had not assaulted Zimmerman, he'd be alive today. Had Brown not assaulted Officer Wilson, he'd be alive today. Had Garner not resisted arrest & cooperated with police, he'd be alive today.

Are the police also occasionally in the wrong? Of course they are. Are they perfect angels? Of course not.

But these BLM protesters are making civil rights heroes out of the wrong people.

Emmett Till actually WAS an innocent young man savagely murdered by ignorant white redneck trash.

But Trayvon & Brown et al, were no Emmett Tills.

Nowhere near it.

Cigar
02-19-2015, 03:25 PM
This is my first & hopefully only, foray into this thread. After having read the OP & skimmed over a dozen or so pages of tangential issues, posturing & name calling, etc., I would like to just briefly toss in my 2˘.

First of all, I do NOT believe that black people, certainly not the majority of them, are looking to be taken care of by the gub'mint or "the white man" as some claim.

I DO believe that most modern black people are every bit as industrious & hard working as any other race with same capacity for honesty & decency as everyone else.

BUT.... I do have to agree with the part of the OP about the rude, obnoxious & actually, based on a false or at least exaggerated premise, behavior of the BLM protesters. All this hoohah since Michael Brown (&Trayvon before that) about supposedly "innocent young black guys" being targeted for death by a bunch of rabid, racist murderers with badges, is patently absurd afaic.

The black community has some issues it needs to work on, but all I'm hearing is a lot of silence or outright denial. Young, black males comprise a small fraction of society. Maybe 5 or 6%. Yet they account for +/- 50% of all violent & property crimes annually.

Around here in Central Florida where I live, you can't watch the local evening news at night without seeing MULTIPLE reports of violent crimes being committed by young, black thugs against not only those of other races & genders, but against other black people & against each other as well.

It truly seems to be getting out of control.

But for some reason, they & their white supporters on the far, "progressive" (not) left, would rather put forth a false narrative that paints these thugs as innocent victims of evil white oppression. And worse yet, if you are someone like me who attempts to speak HONESTLY about the situation, you get marginalized as a white robe wearing Klansman.

I do NOT see black people as genetically inferior or less intelligent or less capable or lazy or dishonest or inherently lagging behind other races in any way. But there is something that has grown & evolved over the years within the culture of black America, that causes them to not only ignore the actions of their own young men, but actually accept it as normal. And in some black entertainment circles, it is even glorified & romanticized.

I'm sorry to say it, but too many blacks nowadays are playing the race/victim card to the point of absurdity & the longer it continues, the less & less seriously the rest of society will take the BLM crowd.

If Martin had not assaulted Zimmerman, he'd be alive today. Had Brown not assaulted Officer Wilson, he'd be alive today. Had Garner not resisted arrest & cooperated with police, he'd be alive today.

Are the police also occasionally in the wrong? Of course they are. Are they perfect angels? Of course not.

But these BLM protesters are making civil rights heroes out of the wrong people.

Emmett Till actually WAS an innocent young man savagely murdered by ignorant white redneck trash.

But Trayvon & Brown et al, were no Emmett Tills.

Nowhere near it.

Much is true in that post.

All I woud add to this is ... If you're hearing is a lot of silence or outright denial ... change the channel or get out and talk to some real Black Families. I'm going to let you all in on a little known secrete ... Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson don't speak for 40 Million African Americans ... and neither does Bill O'reilly and Rush Limbaugh.

It's time to expand your world past 1961

Nothing personal, just my first hand experience as an actual living and breathing Black Man for the last 52 years, your milage my vary. :wink:

JDubya
02-19-2015, 03:56 PM
Much is true in that post.

All I woud add to this is ... If you're hearing is a lot of silence or outright denial ... change the channel or get out and talk to some real Black Families. I'm going to let you all in on a little known secrete ... Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson don't speak for 40 Million African Americans ... and neither does Bill O'reilly and Rush Limbaugh.

It's time to expand your world past 1961

Nothing personal, just my first hand experience as an actual living and breathing Black Man for the last 52 years, your milage my vary. :wink:

I've known & worked with a few black men & women in my time. All of them I can remember, with the exception of maybe one, were fine & decent people.

My mom's next door neighbors are a black family & the people across the street from me are a young, black professional couple with a young child. I've met & chatted with my mom's neighbors on several occasions, but only waved hello to the people who live across the street from me. All fine, upstanding people.

My point being, I've met & known plenty of black people in my life.

But the subject of race matters never came up because there was just never any reason for it to.

I still say that on a national scale, the black community has been too publicly silent on the issue, though.

I have however, seen some very honest & courageous black men & women speaking the truth on YouTube.

And guys like Bill Cosby & Charles Barkley have been pretty good about not mincing words.

texan
02-19-2015, 04:30 PM
My black parents told me there would be a lot of pretenders.

Cigar
02-19-2015, 04:39 PM
I've known & worked with a few black men & women in my time. All of them I can remember, with the exception of maybe one, were fine & decent people.

My mom's next door neighbors are a black family & the people across the street from me are a young, black professional couple with a young child. I've met & chatted with my mom's neighbors on several occasions, but only waved hello to the people who live across the street from me. All fine, upstanding people.

My point being, I've met & known plenty of black people in my life.

But the subject of race matters never came up because there was just never any reason for it to.

I still say that on a national scale, the black community has been too publicly silent on the issue, though.

I have however, seen some very honest & courageous black men & women speaking the truth on YouTube.

And guys like Bill Cosby & Charles Barkley have been pretty good about not mincing words.

Both Bill and Charles have their own issues to work out and once again ... they speak for Bill and Charles ... not me.

I don't mince words either, and I'm sure most Whites won't elivate me to Spokesman status ... well because I don't always say what they believe or care to hear. The honest & courageous black men & women in my world are my parents and familey, and trust me, they always speak the truth.

Cigar
02-19-2015, 04:40 PM

Do you have anything of value to add to the discussion or are you going to accuse me of doing what you're doing now?

Safety
02-19-2015, 04:43 PM
Do you have anything of value to add to the discussion or are you going to accuse me of doing what you're doing now?

Some people just try too hard and make it too obvious.

silvereyes
02-19-2015, 04:45 PM

Do you really think this assinine reply is productive or helpful?

JDubya
02-19-2015, 09:13 PM
Both Bill and Charles have their own issues to work out and once again ... they speak for Bill and Charles ... not me.

I don't mince words either, and I'm sure most Whites won't elivate me to Spokesman status ... well because I don't always say what they believe or care to hear. The honest & courageous black men & women in my world are my parents and familey, and trust me, they always speak the truth.

Oh, I believe you.

Your parents are obviously of that generation who understood that nothing is handed to you in life & I'm sure they were strong people with strong values.

And honestly, whether black, white, Hispanic or other.... it's almost always the young people who are the foolish ones.

And as with every other race, ethnicity or nationality, older members of the black community are infinitely wiser than their youth.

The Sage of Main Street
02-20-2015, 12:52 PM
We're not a melting pot and, considering the diversity of the US population, it's amazing how little we mix.
With the acceptance of incompatible groups against the will of the majority, the melting pot has had a meltdown.

The Sage of Main Street
02-20-2015, 12:56 PM
"Nappy head" was the opposite of respectful. Then take away his talk show. Why do you want to subject us to radio-network censorship?

The Sage of Main Street
02-20-2015, 01:01 PM
D is a guy who is admittedly a "racial realist,"

I respect D more than the rest of them because he's generally respectful and attempts to have debate. Do I get a bag of Skittles for winning the racial-pride Oscar?

The Sage of Main Street
02-20-2015, 01:07 PM
Lol. And you're young. George....jefferson. Archie....bunker. Fred....sanford.

P.S. i have female friend who's a competition mma fighter. Lesson from Angel Trayvon, who ascended in the Rap Rapture: Never bring mma to a gunfight.

silvereyes
02-20-2015, 01:10 PM
Lesson from Angel Trayvon, who ascended in the Rap Rapture: Never bring mma to a gunfight.
Lesson to everyone else: george dont be a self-appointed hero to yourself...that way youll avoid scrutiny for the rest of your miserable, explosive life.

Cigar
02-20-2015, 01:13 PM
Lesson to everyone else: george dont be a self-appointed hero to yourself...that way youll avoid scrutiny for the rest of your miserable, explosive life.

Never to worry, things have a way of evening out eventually ... thus the current days anxieties. :wink:

The Sage of Main Street
02-20-2015, 01:19 PM
Lesson to everyone else: george dont be a self-appointed hero to yourself...that way youll avoid scrutiny for the rest of your miserable, explosive life. I notice that the NRA, which is a false front for Tax Cuts for the Rich, didn't pay for the Z-Man's defense in what was definitely the kind of gun-rights case that they're always preaching about.

Captain Obvious
02-20-2015, 01:20 PM
I notice that the NRA, which is a false front for Tax Cuts for the Rich, didn't pay for the Z-Man's defense in what was definitely the kind of gun-rights case that they're always preaching about.

Who has the NRA paid the gun crime charge defense legal fees for?

silvereyes
02-20-2015, 01:35 PM
Hold on...i remember this one.....

silvereyes
02-20-2015, 01:36 PM
I notice that the NRA, which is a false front for Tax Cuts for the Rich, didn't pay for the Z-Man's defense in what was definitely the kind of gun-rights case that they're always preaching about.
I wonder why not? Too smart?

The Sage of Main Street
02-21-2015, 12:58 PM
Who has the NRA paid the gun crime charge defense legal fees for? No one, which proves what hypocrites they are, encouraging suckers to assert gun rights and not backing them up in court. At least the leftists aren't hypocrites, because they have plenty of defense funds.

The Sage of Main Street
02-21-2015, 01:03 PM
I wonder why not? Too smart? They use the money they sucker out of gunowners only for campaign-financing Rethuglicans, who don't really care about any issue that doesn't make the rich richer.

JDubya
02-21-2015, 05:36 PM
No one, which proves what hypocrites they are, encouraging suckers to assert gun rights and not backing them up in court. At least the leftists aren't hypocrites, because they have plenty of defense funds.

I used to think that about the left too, until I went up against a bunch of them on another forum, so I've amended my thinking.

I see now that it's more about how FAR left or right one is as to their level of hypocrisy. The far left loonies are every bit as big of a bunch of hypocrites as the far right loonies are, only regarding different issues.

The far left are massive hypocrites on matters of race & gender equality as well as that whole "social justice" thing.

The far right are massive hypocrites on just about everything else.

Re: the NRA & Zimmerman's defense, I imagine they probably contributed to it through third parties. I heard that after his acquittal, he was getting financial support from "various gun rights groups".

silvereyes
02-22-2015, 12:16 PM
Gee, wonder what forum that was. Lol.