PDA

View Full Version : When the news is about your spokes person for 3 days

texan
02-18-2015, 08:37 PM
You are not winning!

This moron comes back on TV to explain and just climbed in deeper. No one is as smart as they are.............

This entire administration takes this same approach. Obama says today why he doesn't say Islamic extremist....I don't care what you call them I care about what you say and do on issues.

Once you chimed in on the obvious Muslim's killed for their religion in NC and failed to do the same overseas, you have spoke volumes about your retarded strategy!!!!

WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS THEY HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE!

texan
02-18-2015, 08:41 PM
BTW they are so petty they wouldn't even tell the press who was meeting, WTF?

They blame FOX when everyone across the isles are criticizing, Holder you are a racist race baiting idiot.

"Obama has problems with all the I's, Israel, ISIS, Iraq, and Iran." Gutfeld

Redrose
02-18-2015, 09:46 PM
Holder is bigotted, race monger with a racist chip on his shoulder. He may be smart, but his racist baggage is his albatross.

The president is supposed to be a president for all, not just those who voted for him, and the AG is the highest law enforcement officer in the country and justice is supposed to be blind. Yet he keeps making biased opinions on current cases and singles out a news organization by name, just because FOX doesn't kiss their asses. Even CBS and NBC and CNN are starting to pull their collective heads out of this administrations butt, and telling people the truth.

He's a disgrace and a major embarrassment and should be canned.

Blackrook
02-18-2015, 09:50 PM
It is inappropriate for a sitting U.S. President to openly declare war on any private citizen or entity. Agencies like the IRS will take the clue from the President and start a politically motivated witch hunt.