PDA

View Full Version : More great work by the genius anointed one

texan
02-22-2015, 12:27 PM
Then Hillary jumped wanting Foreign Policy Credit thinks it makes he look good.

Hillary Clinton on Qaddafi: We came, we saw, he diedhttp://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread766692/pg1

Libya is Obama's Iraq............. Stupid policy turns it into Somalia and a terrorist haven by basically working with what is ISIS.

Can't wait for Billarys attack on her own foreign policy claiming she was only following orders but new it was wrong, LOL.

Peter1469
02-22-2015, 12:30 PM
The Libya action is up there as the stupidest foreign policy in US history.

texan
02-22-2015, 12:32 PM
Here is the timeline for those that need the truth:

1. Destabilized Libya, working with ISIS.
2. That energy spilled over to Syria, who were inspired and then encouraged by our actions there. But we never sent help.
3. That builds and spills over into Iraq and ruins a fragile country because we ran out like we were in a race.

There is your foreign policy...........Blown up in our faces...........Guy is s failure in this area. Hey maybe he can yell about getting Usama some more.........That ship has sailed.

Grade F

silvereyes
02-22-2015, 12:34 PM
Whos the annointed one? I dont speak the language childish. Or assinine.

Mr. P
02-22-2015, 12:42 PM

Since when?

silvereyes
02-22-2015, 12:45 PM
Since when?

Since you joined.

Ill ask you again: if you have a problem with me....grow some balls and tell me. I dont know you but you seem to have an obsession with me. Either speak the fuck up or shut the fuck up.

Mkay?

domer76
02-22-2015, 12:45 PM
That is Sean Hannity's hand puppet posting. Or perhaps, hand-jobber.

silvereyes
02-22-2015, 12:46 PM
That is Sean Hannity's hand puppet posting. Or perhaps, hand-jobber.

Mr. P appears to be helping his handjob. Ick. :)

silvereyes
02-22-2015, 01:59 PM
Since you joined.

Ill ask you again: if you have a problem with me....grow some balls and tell me. I dont know you but you seem to have an obsession with me. Either speak the fuck up or shut the fuck up.

Mkay?
Thought so. C.S.

Common
02-22-2015, 02:52 PM
Then Hillary jumped wanting Foreign Policy Credit thinks it makes he look good.

Hillary Clinton on Qaddafi: We came, we saw, he died

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread766692/pg1

Libya is Obama's Iraq............. Stupid policy turns it into Somalia and a terrorist haven by basically working with what is ISIS.

Can't wait for Billarys attack on her own foreign policy claiming she was only following orders but new it was wrong, LOL.

No one cares and Daryl Issa non stop continuous investigations came up with NOTHING lol. Issa is the only attack dog in the house's history that has a winning streak of zero.