PDA

View Full Version : Obama demands photo ID for rally entrance!!!

Goldie Locks
06-23-2012, 09:52 PM
At a recent Obama rally in Ohio, prospective attendees were told to brandish their photo IDs if they expected admittance to the rally. No word yet on whether Attorney General Eric Holder plans to file suit against the Obama campaign for infringing upon Ohioans right of peaceful assembly by way of a racist photo ID rule.No word yet on whether Attorney General Eric Holder plans to file suit against the Obama campaign for infringing upon Ohioans' right of peaceful assembly by way of a racist photo ID rule.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/06/23/Call-Holder-Obama-Demands-IDs-For-Rally-Entrance

It amazes me that Moochelle can require ID for a book signing and now Ubama for entrance to a rally, but not to vote. Funny how their own security trumps that of the country.

Goldie Locks
06-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Then the SS takes the knives and forks away at Latino fund raiser???...LMFAO!!!

Trinnity
06-24-2012, 06:42 AM
They're obviously worried about someone trying to assassinate the potus.
Or he's paranoid....

Peter1469
06-24-2012, 07:37 AM
Those decisions are made by the Secret Service, not the President or his administration.

MMC
06-24-2012, 08:35 AM
To bad the Head of those Latinos did't tell the SS.....okay then we will close the event down and your President won't get to make his pitch to the Latin People. Looks Like you will have to have him try and get elected from just the Television. C-ya.....wouldn't want to be ya. Especially after the 5,6, and 9 o'clock news.

Then turn around and in Spanish tell all roll up shop. Asta la vista baby!

Could you see the look on the Demos faces and the Prez.....to watch all get up and walk out on him. Think that SS guy who made that call would still have his job afterwards? :laugh:

Trinnity
06-24-2012, 08:42 AM
Those decisions are made by the Secret Service, not the President or his administration.I've read that he gets a lot of death threats compared to previous potuses.

Peter1469
06-24-2012, 08:46 AM
I haven't heard. But I haven't checked it out either.

Peter1469
06-24-2012, 08:47 AM
Here is an article that puts the number at 400% higher:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/5967942/Barack-Obama-faces-30-death-threats-a-day-stretching-US-Secret-Service.html

Goldie Locks
06-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Here is an article that puts the number at 400% higher:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/5967942/Barack-Obama-faces-30-death-threats-a-day-stretching-US-Secret-Service.html

Well with his policies, I can see why...;)

Peter1469
06-24-2012, 09:04 AM
He is attempting to destroy the economy.....

MMC
06-24-2012, 09:14 AM
Well to be honest.....they didn't have that poll round when Andrew Jackson was President. Nor when John Quincy Adams ran. So truthfully they only know out of modern Presidents. Still they do say Obama is getting the most.

Peter1469
06-24-2012, 09:17 AM
The Secret Service was not even created until 1901.

MMC
06-24-2012, 09:24 AM
It also doesnt include people who have ran for the Presidency but never even became a contender.

The Little Dictator
06-24-2012, 11:44 AM
Yep. His plan is to collapse the economy in increments and then bring in the government to "transform" it all.

Goldie Locks
06-24-2012, 11:46 AM

I'd say he's doing a pretty good job. The constitution has held him back a little, but I'm sure he'll find ways around it as he always does and no one speaks up.

Bane
06-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Pretty sad when you think about. Our government could care less if unqualified people vote, but are requiring an ID into a fundraiser?...lol.

Just goes to show you that those in government aren't looking out for anybody or anything except for what is in their best interests. None of these people actually serve the public anymore. They may be "public servants" by name, but very few can actually be called a "public servant".

coolwalker
06-27-2012, 09:00 AM
What's good for the goose clearly isn't for the gander in todays world!

Cigar
06-27-2012, 09:06 AM
Pretty sad when you think about. Our government could care less if unqualified people vote, but are requiring an ID into a fundraiser?...lol.

Just goes to show you that those in government aren't looking out for anybody or anything except for what is in their best interests. None of these people actually serve the public anymore. They may be "public servants" by name, but very few can actually be called a "public servant".

You may want to check with the Secret Service; they've only bee doing this for decades and several Administrations. :)

coolwalker
06-27-2012, 09:22 AM
You may want to check with the Secret Service; they've only bee doing this for decades and several Administrations. :)

Not in the world I have lived in. This practice was only done when having Town hall Meetings because of the closeness of the populace and because their names were on lists...not for the general public. Your hero is what...scared?

Cigar
06-27-2012, 10:29 AM
Not in the world I have lived in. This practice was only done when having Town hall Meetings because of the closeness of the populace and because their names were on lists...not for the general public. Your hero is what...scared?

Of Wing-Nuts ... yea :)

coolwalker
06-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Of Wing-Nuts ... yea :)

You are so transparent that you are almost boring.