PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton pounds Republicans for ‘sitting around just begging for America to fail’

Cigar
02-23-2015, 02:02 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/clinton-800x430.jpg

Appearing on ABC’s This Week with his former communications director, George Stephanopoulos, former President Bill Clinton expressed dismay with the Republican Party’s attempts to destroy the Affordable Care Act, claiming that the the GOP is “sitting around just begging for America to fail.”

Addressing a clip of Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) claiming he intends to change his references to “Obamacare” as “Hillarycare” if the national healthcare program collapses because he wants presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton “to own it,” the former president marveled at the GOP’s obsession with wanting the program to fail.

“This bill has already produced a lot of good results,” Clinton explained. “Look, they are desperate for this bill to fail. Because, if it’s not a failure, everything they’ve been telling us since 1980, ‘big government’s bad,’ is wrong.”

He continued, “They so badly want it to fail. Can you remember a time in your lifetime when a major political party was sitting around just begging for America to fail? I don’t know what’s going to happen. I would be shocked if it fails. I just think when all these dire predictions don’t come out, if they don’t, I believe that pretty soon, within the next several years, it will be like Medicare and Medicaid. It will be a normal part of our lives and people will be glad it’s there.”

more
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/bill-clinton-pounds-republicans-for-sitting-around-just-begging-for-america-to-fail/

:grin:

Common
02-23-2015, 02:03 PM
I absolutely agree with him, thats been the republican strategy since the day obama took office. Block all legislation for the working person and poor increase their misery level all for political gain.

The gops goal was to raise the american peoples misery level as high as possible then blame Obama.

texan
02-23-2015, 02:43 PM
Bill Clinton Pounds

When I saw the headline I immediately thought he was master-baiting, I was close.

Good thing that Newt G made him sign a balanced budget (rejecting his unbalanced budgets 3 times) so he could rewrite history on his genius.

PolWatch
02-23-2015, 02:48 PM
The genius who ended his public service career with women problems, ethics violations and resigning as speaker after calling members of his own party 'cannibals'?

birddog
02-23-2015, 02:49 PM
Hillarycare was a failed precursor to Obamacare. Both are failures on their own merit. Slick Willie was not called the "lyinking" for nothing!

Cigar
02-23-2015, 02:51 PM
The genius who ended his public service career with women problems, ethics violations and resigning as speaker after calling members of his own party 'cannibals'?

I'm cinfused ... I don't think BJ Bill had any Women Problems :laugh:

I'd say most men on this Forum would loeve to have those type of Women Problems :grin:

Cigar
02-23-2015, 02:52 PM
Hillarycare was a failed precursor to Obamacare. Both are failures on their own merit. Slick Willie was not called the "lyinking" for nothing!

ObamaCare and Repeal ObamaCare(s) ... which one is the Failure :laugh:

PolWatch
02-23-2015, 02:53 PM

After that failure the repubs were full of promises for their version of healthcare reform. Just think, if they had actually done what they promised, we might not be dealing with Obamacare today....go figure.

texan
02-23-2015, 02:53 PM
I'm cinfused ... I don't think BJ Bill had any Women Problems :laugh:

I'd say most men on this Forum would loeve to have those type of Women Problems :grin:

Do you think most women and wives would like those types of problems smart guy? Talk about your war on women read above the pass he provides.

birddog
02-23-2015, 02:55 PM
After that failure the repubs were full of promises for their version of healthcare reform. Just think, if they had actually done what they promised, we might not be dealing with Obamacare today....go figure.

DUH! Their recommendations were not introduced by Pelosi!

Cigar
02-23-2015, 02:57 PM
Do you think most women and wives would like those types of problems smart guy? Talk about your war on women read above the pass he provides.

Bill Clinton marrage is between him and his wife, I'm not affected or concerned :grin: ... are you?

birddog
02-23-2015, 02:58 PM
ObamaCare and Repeal ObamaCare(s) ... which one is the Failure :laugh:

Both are failures in a sense I agree, but the most egregious failure is having Obamacare in the first place!

Mr. P
02-23-2015, 02:59 PM
I don't fault Bill for chasing other women. I mean look what he is married to. Blech.

Cigar
02-23-2015, 03:00 PM
I don't fault Bill for chasing other women. I mean look what he is married to. Blech.

Look at what he ... wait ... Bill did chase her :laugh:

PolWatch
02-23-2015, 03:01 PM
DUH! Their recommendations were not introduced by Pelosi!

duh...ya might want to look up the dates between the time the Clinton proposals were defeated and the date Pelosi was made Speaker....duh....

Cigar
02-23-2015, 03:02 PM

I try not to talk about another Mans wife, after all she's happy and maybe she's the best he can get.

Eitherway ... who am I to judge :laugh:

birddog
02-23-2015, 03:03 PM
Bill Clinton marrage is between him and his wife, I'm not affected or concerned :grin: ... are you?

Just more proof how dims lie! Also, Slick Willie, the rapist, committed many other crimes.

Mac-7
02-23-2015, 03:13 PM

She is his speed.

All the bubba women we are aware of are dogs.

texan
02-23-2015, 03:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

Bill's greatest video and its following coolaid drinking claps.....

Cigar
02-23-2015, 03:24 PM
:grin: I bet he whiped his Dick off on the White House Drapes for "W" to snif and lick :laugh:

The Sage of Main Street
02-23-2015, 04:09 PM
:grin: I bet he whipped his Dick off on the White House drapes for "W" to sniff and lick :laugh: I've heard of bushwhack, but that would be a Bushwhackoff.

Reason10
02-24-2015, 08:19 AM
This is the same president who flies around in the private jet of a PEDOPHILE.

Blackrook
02-24-2015, 05:04 PM
Bill Clinton is a rapist:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/10/23/the-war-on-women-juanita-broaddrick-and-bill-clinton/