PDA

View Full Version : ISIS abducts at least 70 Christians

Common
02-24-2015, 07:06 AM
The world needs to come together and demolish these dogs. They are animals and need to be treated exactly like what they are. Im all for eradicating them before they murder more innocent people. Let them see drones in their sleep.

Islamic State militants abducted at least 70 Christians, including women and children, as they captured villages in northeastern Syria, according to two human rights organizations.

The terrorist group on Monday swept through Christian villages along the banks of the Khabur River, near the town of Tal Tamr in the Hassakeh province.
ISIS fighters have taken between 70 and 100 Assyrian Christians captive, said the activist group A Demand For Action. The group's report was based on conversations with villagers who fled the attacks.
The British group Syrian Observatory for Human Rights also reported on the attack but estimated the number of captives at 90.
Most of the captives came from the village of Tal Shamiram, about 50 miles southwest of the Hassakeh provincial capital of Qamishli, both groups reported.
About 3,000 people have escaped and taken refuge in the cities of Hassakeh and Qamishli. Relatives of those still in the villages said that all lines of communication there have been cut.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/isis-kidnaps-70-christians-syria-reports-article-1.2127048

Peter1469
02-24-2015, 03:53 PM
What sort of force do you propose using?

I take it that the basis for the use of force would be humanitarian reasons, rather than any vital United States security interest.

exotix
02-24-2015, 04:06 PM

I take it that the basis for the use of force would be humanitarian reasons, rather than any vital United States security interest.
Send AR-15 toting teabaggers to take Syria and Iraq back. (they're Christians after all)

Blackrook
02-24-2015, 08:14 PM

How many people does ISIS get to murder before you care Peter?

Captain Obvious
02-24-2015, 08:16 PM

In terms of murderous regimes, ISIS is probably not near the top.

But I have no doubt that's irrelevant to you.

Blackrook
02-24-2015, 08:18 PM
In terms of murderous regimes, ISIS is probably not near the top.

But I have no doubt that's irrelevant to you.
ISIS is an American problem because we created these monsters, so it is our job to rid the world of them.

Captain Obvious
02-24-2015, 08:20 PM
ISIS is an American problem because we created these monsters, so it is our job to rid the world of them.

So swallow the dog to catch the cat?

Wunderbar!

Redrose
02-24-2015, 08:22 PM
Send AR-15 toting teabaggers to take Syria and Iraq back. (they're Christians after all)

Does the home know you escaped?

Blackrook
02-24-2015, 08:24 PM
So swallow the dog to catch the cat?

Wunderbar!
Obama caused this problem with a premature pull out from Iraq, when stability had not yet been achieved.

Captain Obvious
02-24-2015, 08:25 PM
Obama caused this problem with a premature pull out from Iraq, when stability had not yet been achieved.

What are you swallowing to catch the dog?

Peter1469
02-24-2015, 08:41 PM

Care? What does that have to do with employing US military force? They ought to be used to protect vital US national security interests not to make us feel better about ourselves.

Cthulhu
02-24-2015, 08:48 PM

Preferably nuclear. For many reasons.

Or none at all. For many reasons.

Sent from my evil kitten eating cell phone.

donttread
02-25-2015, 06:56 AM
The world needs to come together and demolish these dogs. They are animals and need to be treated exactly like what they are. Im all for eradicating them before they murder more innocent people. Let them see drones in their sleep.

Islamic State militants abducted at least 70 Christians, including women and children, as they captured villages in northeastern Syria, according to two human rights organizations.

The terrorist group on Monday swept through Christian villages along the banks of the Khabur River, near the town of Tal Tamr in the Hassakeh province.
ISIS fighters have taken between 70 and 100 Assyrian Christians captive, said the activist group A Demand For Action. The group's report was based on conversations with villagers who fled the attacks.
The British group Syrian Observatory for Human Rights also reported on the attack but estimated the number of captives at 90.
Most of the captives came from the village of Tal Shamiram, about 50 miles southwest of the Hassakeh provincial capital of Qamishli, both groups reported.
About 3,000 people have escaped and taken refuge in the cities of Hassakeh and Qamishli. Relatives of those still in the villages said that all lines of communication there have been cut.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/isis-kidnaps-70-christians-syria-reports-article-1.2127048

Western intervention is what caused ISIS and what made the governments of the ME too weak to resist them. We have done enough already!