PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton Leads All Republican(s) challengers

Cigar
02-25-2015, 03:34 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/443004417596329986/3kgV0RJE_400x400.jpeg

Hillary Clinton Room Post-Clinton leads General, Primary-PPP poll

Hillary Clinton Room Post

Public Policy Polling

PPP's newest national poll finds Hillary Clinton leading all of her potential Republican candidates by between 7 and 10 points. She has 7 point advantages over Rand Paul (47/40), and Rick Perry and Marco Rubio (48/41). She has 8 point advantages over Ben Carson, Chris Christie, and Scott Walker all at 48/40. Her advantage over Mike Huckabee is 9 points at 50/41, and she's up 10 points each over Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz at 50/40.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2015/02/clinton-leads-general-primary.html

Yea Yea Yea I know, it's a Poll and it's Early ... but hell ... she's only 1 against many. :wink:

birddog
02-25-2015, 03:41 PM
The Hildebeast leading now reminds me of a bowel movement. In other words, it's a process of elimination.

When the R field gets down to 2-3, those numbers will radically change to the R's benefit. It's just a fact.

Bob
02-25-2015, 03:43 PM
The Hildebeast leading now reminds me of a bowel movement. In other words, it's a process of elimination.

When the R field gets down to 2-3, those numbers will radically change to the R's benefit. It's just a fact.

Why all the bragging over Clinton. She still evades announcing.

Cigar
02-25-2015, 04:04 PM

... and you'll still be with a GOP Candidate you won't like. :laugh:

But hey, why change anything, it's not like you're expecting a different result. :grin:

Mr. Right
02-25-2015, 04:07 PM
Are these the same pollsters who had romney up over 4% on election day?

Cigar
02-25-2015, 04:10 PM
Are these the same pollsters who had romney up over 4% on election day?

Could be ... keep hope alive :grin:

Bob
02-25-2015, 04:11 PM
Cigar, tell me why you like the white woman again?

She is not black.

SoonToBe2LT
02-25-2015, 04:12 PM

Public Policy Polling

PPP's newest national poll finds Hillary Clinton leading all of her potential Republican candidates by between 7 and 10 points. She has 7 point advantages over Rand Paul (47/40), and Rick Perry and Marco Rubio (48/41). She has 8 point advantages over Ben Carson, Chris Christie, and Scott Walker all at 48/40. Her advantage over Mike Huckabee is 9 points at 50/41, and she's up 10 points each over Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz at 50/40.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2015/02/clinton-leads-general-primary.html

Yea Yea Yea I know, it's a Poll and it's Early ... but hell ... she's only 1 against many. :wink:

Cool...a lying, elitist, 1%er with offshore bank accounts is leading the polls. Shows you how hypocritical Democrats are. Can't make this sh&@ up.

Cigar
02-26-2015, 04:55 PM
Cigar, tell me why you like the white woman again?

She is not black.

All the same once the lighs are off ... :laugh:

birddog
02-26-2015, 05:03 PM

All pink inside, right? However, Hillary, that's downright nasty!!! :grin:

Bo-4
02-26-2015, 05:17 PM
My biggest concern about Hilly is that she runs unopposed and either a) fades into obscurity or b) is so "inevitable" that she arrives into the general election green and unprepared.

Time has come for a lady president as men have been F-ing it up for (give or take) 250 years.

I like Liz Warren and Amy Klobuchar.

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/southernminn.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/6/af/6af3bcff-ccc9-5291-948b-55dd1a6aae27/54c6ce0093ec4.image.jpg

Bo-4
02-26-2015, 05:19 PM
Cool...a lying, elitist, 1%er with offshore bank accounts is leading the polls. Shows you how hypocritical Democrats are. Can't make this sh&@ up.

Link to Hillary's "offshore bank accounts"?

Thanks in advance!

Reason10
02-26-2015, 05:29 PM

Public Policy Polling

Dream on, Stogie.

She is going to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE to Governor Scott Walker, if she's stupid enough to run.

Bob
02-26-2015, 08:51 PM

Maybe you are right.

Redrose
02-26-2015, 08:59 PM
Hillary leads all Republican Challengers.....at what? A food contest?

If they could get her to wear a corduroy pantsuit, the electricity produced could light up DC.

gamewell45
02-26-2015, 09:10 PM

Tell me, who is the republican "flavor of the month" this month? As some republicans have said, if they don't like the candidate fielded by party leaders, they might just stay at home to "send a message" to the republican leadership.

Redrose
02-26-2015, 09:51 PM
My biggest concern about Hilly is that she runs unopposed and either a) fades into obscurity or b) is so "inevitable" that she arrives into the general election green and unprepared.

Time has come for a lady president as men have been F-ing it up for (give or take) 250 years.

I like Liz Warren and Amy Klobuchar.

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/southernminn.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/6/af/6af3bcff-ccc9-5291-948b-55dd1a6aae27/54c6ce0093ec4.image.jpg

I agree it's time for a woman, but not just any woman. We need a good qualified woman with a good, viable platform. We shouldn't vote for any woman just because she isn't a man.

Margaret Thatcher, Golda Mier, Indira Ghandi , Benazir Bhutto and Angela Merkle all powerful female leaders.

zelmo1234
02-26-2015, 11:30 PM

AHHHHHH! I just threw up a little in my mouth! YUCK!

zelmo1234
02-26-2015, 11:36 PM
Tell me, who is the republican "flavor of the month" this month? As some republicans have said, if they don't like the candidate fielded by party leaders, they might just stay at home to "send a message" to the republican leadership.

Well it is going to work it's way down to a showdown between the party favorite. Jeb Bush

And one of the conservative candidates, if it was today it would be Walker, but only time will tell

If the party nominates Jeb, then you are correct the conservative wing will stay home, just like they did with Romney. and Hilary should be the next President

However, there really is No tangible difference between Hilary and Jeb so in the words of Mrs. Clinton "what difference does it make"

As far as the early numbers, the Republicans numbers will rise as we work our way toward the elections and the list of contenders starts to fall off.

I like the Idea of Walker because he carries MI, WI and would make a strong play in MN this makes it very difficult for the Democrats to win!

Redrose
02-26-2015, 11:50 PM
AHHHHHH! I just threw up a little in my mouth! YUCK!

That's how Bill must feel. He'll do anything but her.

zelmo1234
02-26-2015, 11:53 PM
That's how Bill must feel. He'll do anything but her.

well in his defense, Huma is in there Cock blocking, it would be hard to make contact with her around

gamewell45
02-27-2015, 12:25 AM
Well it is going to work it's way down to a showdown between the party favorite. Jeb Bush

And one of the conservative candidates, if it was today it would be Walker, but only time will tell

If the party nominates Jeb, then you are correct the conservative wing will stay home, just like they did with Romney. and Hilary should be the next President

However, there really is No tangible difference between Hilary and Jeb so in the words of Mrs. Clinton "what difference does it make"

As far as the early numbers, the Republicans numbers will rise as we work our way toward the elections and the list of contenders starts to fall off.

I like the Idea of Walker because he carries MI, WI and would make a strong play in MN this makes it very difficult for the Democrats to win!

I've said all along that and still maintain that Hillary will not run for President due to ongoing medical issues. I think the democrats will have to come up with a viable candidate. Not sure Biden has what it takes and from what I've heard, Sen. Warren isn't running either so this election will be interesting for both major parties.

Redrose
02-27-2015, 12:29 AM
well in his defense, Huma is in there Cock blocking, it would be hard to make contact with her around

I guess that gives new meaning to the term "personal assistant".

birddog
02-27-2015, 12:45 AM

The Rs are fortunate to have several great candidates. My top three are Walker, Cruz, and Paul, but any of the next dozen would be far superior to the Hildebeast. Jim Webb would be the best the Ds could offer.

Redrose
02-27-2015, 12:56 AM
The Rs are fortunate to have several great candidates. My top three are Walker, Cruz, and Paul, but any of the next dozen would be far superior to the Hildebeast. Jim Webb would be the best the Ds could offer.

We need to remember our ABC's. Anybody But Clinton.

Bob
02-27-2015, 01:02 AM
The Rs are fortunate to have several great candidates. My top three are Walker, Cruz, and Paul, but any of the next dozen would be far superior to the Hildebeast. Jim Webb would be the best the Ds could offer.Man, Scott sure caught fire.

We will pare them down. Our worst is better than their best. Keep that in mind.

SoonToBe2LT
02-27-2015, 09:23 AM
Link to Hillary's "offshore bank accounts"?

Thanks in advance!

Of course! and no problem at all!

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aGwhTXxfCSHo

Here you see they invested millions offshore, which is untaxed in the United States. My uncle does this too, it's a way to grow your IHP and not be taxed by the federal government. I call it cheating, but I'm sure you 1%ers call it "normal".

You seem like a blind Democrat sheep, so I'm sure you'll have some hilarious defense for Hillary. What's it gonna be? :-)

Enjoy your Friday!