PDA

View Full Version : Forget the Anger, Reason is Back

Cigar
06-26-2012, 08:17 AM
Rush Limbaugh - OFF THE AIR - In Philly!!!
Limbaugh has been a mainstay on the CBS owned station in Philadelphia for at least 20 years.

Today he was replaced by Michael Smerconish with the intro "forget the anger, reason is back".
I called the station manager to confirm that it was in fact a permanent and to congratulate him on his public service.

This is one station, but it is a major market that is replacing hate speech one program at a time. Hannity was dropped last year.

Of course it is all about money and proof that the boycott worked.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/06/25/1103030/-Rush-Limbaugh-Off-Air-in-Philadelphia

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/imagesqtbnANd9GcTMQV-UgiypK-URifq4H.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/imagesqtbnANd9GcQT3BKpolhNlaXOe-HRq.jpg

Mainecoons
06-26-2012, 10:04 AM
In other words, liberals were successful in quashing free speech. Something else for you to be proud of.

Goldie Locks
06-26-2012, 10:58 AM
In other words, liberals were successful in quashing free speech. Something else for you to be proud of.

Yep, libs will be proud of it until their free speech is taken away. They just don't get it.

Cigar
06-26-2012, 11:00 AM
The PEOPLE have spoken with Their Voices and Their Wallets :)

Isn't Karma a Bitch :laugh:

Smartmouthwoman
06-26-2012, 12:18 PM
I think it's great how Daily Kos doesn't require a link to their 'stories'. Makes it much easier for lefties to make up stuff as they go along...

Mainecoons
06-26-2012, 12:29 PM
Uh genius, he just moved to another station, FM (WKDN 106.9 FM). What a classic example of how you lie by omission. Hannity is there too.

It's OK, we know that lying and suppressing free speech is a liberal thing. Unfortunately, you don't control the media world anymore so the truth gets out despite your best efforts.

BTW, I don't listen to Limbaugh. I think he's a blowhard. But trying unsuccessfully to suppress him just shows how much y'all fear him and conservative talk radio in general, which has blown the left pretty much off AM radio nationwide. Problem is, no one wants to tune in and listen to a bunch of BS from folks who get their information by looking out their windows.

Know whut I mean? :grin:

Cigar
06-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Deny Deny Deny Deny :laugh:

roadmaster
06-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Deny Deny Deny Deny :laugh:

Even tho I don't listen to him, he will be back.

Cigar
06-26-2012, 12:47 PM
Even tho I don't listen to him, he will be back.

I hope so, the GOP and The Conservatives need their leader and I love the laughs. :)

Mainecoons
06-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Rush Limbaugh - OFF THE AIR - In Philly!!!

This is a lie. Period. That makes you a liar or just the repeater of a lie. Now if you had told the whole story, that he moved to another station, that would have been the truth. But you didn't so you are guilty of lying by omission.

You really are a mess. You've been so brainwashed you don't even have the sense to check stuff like this out before you post it. Just repeated what the Daily Kos told you like the leftist zombie you are. We already know they are stupid, you seem determined to prove to us that you are as well.

That's several major attempts to misrepresent or lie by you in recent days. Your other blatant one was trying to equate Fast & Furious, started in 2009 under Obama, with older programs that weren't similar in key respects. And, of course, you got caught.

Next time check it out before you post. And get it that you are posting to a bunch of your gullible leftist friends. You are posting to people who check stuff out.

Cigar
06-26-2012, 01:05 PM
[/B]

This is a lie. Period. That makes you a liar or just the repeater of a lie. Now if you had told the whole story, that he moved to another station, that would have been the truth. But you didn't so you are guilty of lying by omission.

You really are a mess. You've been so brainwashed you don't even have the sense to check stuff like this out before you post it. Just repeated what the Daily Kos told you like the leftist zombie you are. We already know they are stupid, you seem determined to prove to us that you are as well.

That's several major attempts to misrepresent or lie by you in recent days. Your other blatant one was trying to equate Fast & Furious, started in 2009 under Obama, with older programs that weren't similar in key respects. And, of course, you got caught.

Next time check it out before you post. And get it that you are posting to a bunch of your gullible leftist friends. You are posting to people who check stuff out.

I personally don't care if he's on radio or not, the fact that he's loosing advertisers is good enough for me.

If you want to spend your time with Rush, it's your business. Enjoy it sport.

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2012/03/12/442673/141-companies-advertisng-rush-limbaugh/

Mainecoons
06-26-2012, 01:06 PM
Nice artful dodge. BTW, that's "losing" not "loosing."

You apparently cared enough personally to try and put over a lie about him on this board. He get's under your skin, eh?

Cigar
06-26-2012, 01:08 PM
Nice artful dodge. BTW, that's "losing" not "loosing."

You apparently cared enough personally to try and put over a lie about him on this board. He get's under your skin, eh?

Are you kidding, I like Rush ,,, he smokes Cigars :)

patrickt
06-27-2012, 07:09 AM
For Cigar, Ed Schultz, Al Sharpton, Martin Bashir and Chris Mathews are the voice of reason. Sadly, his hero, Keith Olbermann has disappeared. Rumor has it that the current administration has taken him to Guantanamo.

Cigar
06-27-2012, 09:08 AM
For Cigar, Ed Schultz, Al Sharpton, Martin Bashir and Chris Mathews are the voice of reason. Sadly, his hero, Keith Olbermann has disappeared. Rumor has it that the current administration has taken him to Guantanamo.

Wrong again ... Rachel Maddow is the one I like.

She really gets under Conservatives skin. :)

patrickt
06-27-2012, 09:37 AM
Let's see. You like Rush Limbaugh and Rachel Maddow. I'm shocked a compulsive liar such as yourself isn't working for President Obama. Oh, wait a minute.........

Cigar
06-27-2012, 09:40 AM
Let's see. You like Rush Limbaugh and Rachel Maddow. I'm shocked a compulsive liar such as yourself isn't working for President Obama. Oh, wait a minute.........

Rush Smokes Cigars and Rachel tells it like it is ... :)