PDA

View Full Version : Is this the day Obama became dictator?

Bob
03-03-2015, 04:48 PM
Or was it earlier.

But if he gets to run everything, his way, he is a dictator.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/03/03/boehner-caves-on-amnesty-march-3-2015-is-day-that-will-live-in-infamy/

Congress’ retreat into obscurity under Republican leadership has been rapid and pronounced, and the cave in on Executive Amnesty was inevitable the moment Republican leaders declared that any kind of government shutdown was unacceptable. Everything since then has been merely delaying the inevitable.
One of the great ironies is that in the same article that Tom Cole provided consolation that one federal court judge had stopped Executive Amnesty as unconstitutional. What Cole didn’t mention is that the Obama administration is arguing that the federal courts should not intervene because Congress is failing to use the power of the purse to defund the action. A legitimate argument that Congress is assenting to the action based upon their decision to provide funds to carry it out. Now, the collapse of opposition to funding will be all the more powerful and dissuade the Court – the least powerful of the three branches of government -- from intervening in a Constitutional fight that Congress itself surrendered on.

Cigar
03-03-2015, 04:50 PM
Yes ... now Bow Down you heathen :laugh:

Safety
03-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Think there'll be any comments on this thread about how useless and partisan it is, or is that only reserved for a select few?

Common Sense
03-03-2015, 05:02 PM
He's no more a dictator than any other president.

When did people get so hysterical and retarded? I think it started under Bush. Now the right is doing an impersonation of far lefties under Bush. Screaming all sorts of idiotic nonsense.

silvereyes
03-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Augggghhhhh! Better everyone?

Howey
03-03-2015, 05:34 PM
“nothing is going to get in the way of our team’s focus on the American people’s priorities.”

John Boner, Jan 5, 2015

http://i.imgur.com/sMBmhMg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hnqdpdD.jpg

Bob
03-03-2015, 07:29 PM
He's no more a dictator than any other president.

When did people get so hysterical and retarded? I think it started under Bush. Now the right is doing an impersonation of far lefties under Bush. Screaming all sorts of idiotic nonsense.

You constantly approve Obama.

I will be shocked if you ever find a thing he does as being wrong.

Congress just gave him cash to break the law.

Safety
03-03-2015, 07:33 PM
You constantly bash Obama.

I will be shocked if you ever find a thing he does as being right.

Congress just gave him cash to fix the law.

How's that sound....

Dr. Who
03-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Fixed it for you.
Safety, you are thread banned for altering a member post.

silvereyes
03-03-2015, 08:41 PM
Oh i spoke too soon. Lol.

silvereyes
03-03-2015, 08:46 PM
You constantly approve Obama.

I will be shocked if you ever find a thing he does as being wrong.

Congress just gave him cash to break the law.
You constantly belittle obama.
I will be shocked if you ever find a thing he
does right.
Congress just gave him

silvereyes
03-03-2015, 08:49 PM
Wth? Ive finished that twice and it wont update.

texan
03-03-2015, 09:07 PM
Obama pulling the trigger flying into Pakistan was right. He tried to use this like a qb taking a knee but that didn't work out.

Obama addressing HC was right, the program isn't right but will likely be improved. He lied about the costs and long term impact tho.

Bob
03-03-2015, 11:37 PM
You constantly belittle obama.
I will be shocked if you ever find a thing he
does right.
Congress just gave him

I admit it. I really do. And for good reason.

Reason10
03-04-2015, 07:10 AM
Actually, that day was Inauguration Day, 2009. That's when America became Kenya.

Captain Obvious
03-04-2015, 07:30 AM
What do you get when you cross a penis and a potato?

Wait for it...

Common
03-04-2015, 07:33 AM
What do you get when you cross a penis and a potato?

Wait for it...

Potenis?

Captain Obvious
03-04-2015, 07:34 AM
Potenis?

That's a philosopher I think