PDA

View Full Version : Not even republicans are voting for Romney, they're just voting against Obama

gophangover
06-26-2012, 09:25 AM
Most republicans don't like Romney. He was the one that created Obama's health care, and he's not their brand of christian. He's not even a "real" con, more a weather vane moderate. Obama has more spine. And this is the best the GOP could come up with to fix America? If you believe that, you probably have a lot of Enron stock laying around your house.

Shrub was the last GOP savior, and he created the mess we have today. And he did it with a republican congress!Shrub and the republicans took a $300 billion annual surplus and turned it into a $300 billion deficit in less than six months. They doubled the national debt in eight years, adding more than all other presidents and congress' added together. This is what they called being fiscally responsible.

The last three republican presidents are responsible for $11 trillion of the $15 trillion national debt. This is the GOP idea of fixing the United States. And House Speaker Boehner has said that Obama has given the cons 98% of what they wanted. I guess that's the $3.5 trillion Obama has added to the national debt. If Obama was white, he'd be the GOP nominee.

Mainecoons
06-26-2012, 10:04 AM
Yes, Republicans are beginning to turn against Republicrats. However, this election is a stark choice between the lesser of two evils.

If Obama was white and Republican, he would have been outed and impeached already. Instead, he's the greatest concealer ever to sit in the White House in modern times and he has gotten away with it to the point that the foreign press is asking why the U.S. press hasn't vetted him at all.

Damn good question.

birddog
06-26-2012, 10:54 AM
If Obama was white, he never would have been elected in the first place. No experience, secretive past, and would not have passed a Top Secret Clearance by the FBI.

birddog
06-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Most republicans don't like Romney. He was the one that created Obama's health care, and he's not their brand of christian. He's not even a "real" con, more a weather vane moderate. Obama has more spine. And this is the best the GOP could come up with to fix America? If you believe that, you probably have a lot of Enron stock laying around your house.

Shrub was the last GOP savior, and he created the mess we have today. And he did it with a republican congress!Shrub and the republicans took a $300 billion annual surplus and turned it into a $300 billion deficit in less than six months. They doubled the national debt in eight years, adding more than all other presidents and congress' added together. This is what they called being fiscally responsible.

The last three republican presidents are responsible for $11 trillion of the $15 trillion national debt. This is the GOP idea of fixing the United States. And House Speaker Boehner has said that Obama has given the cons 98% of what they wanted. I guess that's the $3.5 trillion Obama has added to the national debt. If Obama was white, he'd be the GOP nominee.

What a bunch of lies! Geeez!

Goldie Locks
06-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Most republicans like Ubama less.

roadmaster
06-26-2012, 11:35 AM
and he's not their brand of christian.

Maybe not to some but Obama falls way short. Herman Cain was my first choice.

Mainecoons
06-26-2012, 11:59 AM
I liked Herman too. Notice how the left wing press assasinated him? The greatest threat to the Dems and their plantation hands down.

Here's the election in a nutshell:

roadmaster
06-26-2012, 12:03 PM
I liked Herman too. Notice how the left wing press assasinated him? The greatest threat to the Dems and their plantation hands down.

Yes they attacked him and I believe even some Republicans went after him. He showed honor and respect, which is hard to find these days. To this day I believe people were paid to attack his charter just like they did with Perot.

WalterSobchak
06-26-2012, 01:08 PM
Hey, all you Tea Party / GOP / Cons who support cutting spending. Did you see what your main man Mittens said a few weeks ago when he was asked if he would cut spending?

Well because, if you take a trillion dollars for instance, out of the first year of the federal budget, that would shrink GDP over 5%. That is by definition throwing us into recession or depression. So I’m not going to do that, of course. - Mitt Romney

That's not what he was telling all of you when he was trying to get your support. He sounds just like Obama to me! LMAO

Mainecoons
06-26-2012, 01:12 PM
You're learning.

Cigar
06-26-2012, 02:23 PM
This is such a humorous place ... :)

Peter1469
06-26-2012, 04:30 PM
Ron Paul is my choice. Will I vote for Romney- never. Will I vote against Obama? Maybe.

Chris
06-26-2012, 04:33 PM
Hey, all you Tea Party / GOP / Cons who support cutting spending. Did you see what your main man Mittens said a few weeks ago when he was asked if he would cut spending?

Tell us something we don't know. He's not an option for me.

That's not what he was telling all of you when he was trying to get your support. He sounds just like Obama to me! LMAO

Chris
06-26-2012, 04:35 PM
This is such a humorous place ... :)

My theory of humor is when your view of the world and reality come face to face and they don't match. You either laugh or your cry. What's are you so surprised that many cons don't like Romney?

URF8
06-26-2012, 05:42 PM
I don't care about Romney. I want to destroy leftism in America by causing everything it does to fail. That's very possible.

Goldie Locks
06-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Ron Paul is my choice. Will I vote for Romney- never. Will I vote against Obama? Maybe.

I understand what you are saying, but another vote for Ubama signals the end of the Republic. A vote for Romney we may have a chance to right the ship. Slim, but at least a chance.

patrickt
06-26-2012, 07:14 PM

Shrub was the last GOP savior, and he created the mess we have today. And he did it with a republican congress!Shrub and the republicans took a $300 billion annual surplus and turned it into a $300 billion deficit in less than six months. They doubled the national debt in eight years, adding more than all other presidents and congress' added together. This is what they called being fiscally responsible

You have no idea how helpful it is to have a liberal post on the Republican forum. From time to time we forget how childish and dishonest liberals are.

Peter1469
06-26-2012, 07:57 PM
I understand what you are saying, but another vote for Ubama signals the end of the Republic. A vote for Romney we may have a chance to right the ship. Slim, but at least a chance.

I am unsure that Romney would be enough to prevent a collapse.

roadmaster
06-26-2012, 08:00 PM

Maybe not but I would feel more confident with Romney trying, rather have Cain but..................

Goldie Locks
06-26-2012, 08:01 PM

May by true, but I know Ubama would not...remember President downgrade.

Peter1469
06-26-2012, 08:05 PM
May by true, but I know Ubama would not...remember President downgrade.

Forgive me for shooting: I AM FED UP WITH VOTING FOR A POS THAT SMELLS SOMEWHAT LESS BAD THAN THE OTHER POS.

I likely will just go to my favorite cigar bar and say f-it on election day.

Goldie Locks
06-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Forgive me for shooting: I AM FED UP WITH VOTING FOR A POS THAT SMELLS SOMEWHAT LESS BAD THAN THE OTHER POS.

Believe me I thought about that too, but just don't think I can do it....not yet at least.

roadmaster
06-26-2012, 08:10 PM
I just don't want to put up with 4 more years of Obama. Will vote this year, didn't last time.

Peter1469
06-26-2012, 08:11 PM
I am on the edge of the cliff. I know that if Obama is reelected the entire economy will crash in his next administration. That might be the best result.

Goldie Locks
06-26-2012, 08:18 PM
I am on the edge of the cliff. I know that if Obama is reelected the entire economy will crash in his next administration. That might be the best result.

I hear ya!!!! Just thought that one last ballot box and vote might right the ship, change the inevitable...believe me you have a point. Thought about it myself.

sec
06-27-2012, 07:44 AM
so what is the point? ANyone, even my worn out shoe is better than Obama

Trinnity
06-27-2012, 07:45 AM
What a bunch of lies! Geeez!No kidding. It's an avalanche of incorrect statements. Cites to back that up are required to take any of it seriously.

Trinnity
06-27-2012, 07:48 AM
Most republicans don't like Romney. He was the one that created Obama's health care, and he's not their brand of christian.

Maybe not to some but Obama falls way short.

LOL, I'm pretty sure Obama is an atheist. He went to Rev Wright's church for the political connections, and since he's been in DC, he's only gone to church a handful of times when it was politically expedient. Like a good Marxist, he prolly ejected the notion of religion long ago.

Cigar
06-27-2012, 07:55 AM

Let me know where you're at and I will meet you ... after I Vote. :)

Cigar
06-27-2012, 07:56 AM
LOL, I'm pretty sure Obama is an atheist. He went to Rev Wright's church for the political connections, and since he's been in DC, he's only gone to church a handful of times when it was politically expedient. Like a good Marxist, he prolly ejected the notion of religion long ago.

If that's true ... would that be a condition for being President of The United States?

Dollar Bill went to Church ... so did Tricky Dick! :)

gophangover
06-27-2012, 08:34 AM

This statement only proves that you are a fake christian. You aren't sure of anything, you're just being a bigot and a liar. If he was a Marxist he wouldn't be hiding it, just like the cons can't hide being fascist.

Chris
06-27-2012, 08:43 AM
This statement only proves that you are a fake christian. You aren't sure of anything, you're just being a bigot and a liar. If he was a Marxist he wouldn't be hiding it, just like the cons can't hide being fascist.

As a moderator I suggest you cut the personal attacks, gop.

Trinnity
06-27-2012, 01:17 PM
This statement only proves that you are a fake christian. You aren't sure of anything, you're just being a bigot and a liar. If he was a Marxist he wouldn't be hiding it, just like the cons can't hide being fascist.It doesn't prove anything of the sort. LOLOL

He doesn't hide it very well as it is. And btw, fascism is a form of leftism.

gamewell45
06-27-2012, 03:34 PM

Lets be honest with each other, Herman Cain assassinated himself by being a womanizer and having a faulty memory. Whether you agree with his politics or not, Romney at least, as far as we know, isn't a womanizer.

Deadwood
06-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Not even republicans are voting for Romney, they're just voting against Obama

Well, now fair's fair isn't it?

After all, Obama got to where he is running against first, Hillary Clinton then George Bush. And then he spent the next three years blaming Bush for HIS failures.

Well, payback sucks.

And, for that matter, I suspect there's more thana few Democrats who'll be holding their noses and voting Romney.

gamewell45
06-28-2012, 06:41 AM
Well, now fair's fair isn't it?

After all, Obama got to where he is running against first, Hillary Clinton then George Bush. And then he spent the next three years blaming Bush for HIS failures.

Well, payback sucks.

And, for that matter, I suspect there's more thana few Democrats who'll be holding their noses and voting Romney.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Bush spend his eight years in office blaming Clinton for all of HIS failures? They are all members of the same hipocracy.

Mainecoons
06-28-2012, 09:37 AM
No, he didn't. You are wrong. Either back it up or admit it.

gamewell45
06-28-2012, 12:23 PM
No, he didn't. You are wrong. Either back it up or admit it.

Sigh*....You and I will just have to agree to disagree on this thread.

Mainecoons
06-28-2012, 12:26 PM
No, I'll agree if you can back it up. I voted for Clinton BTW.

roadmaster
06-28-2012, 12:36 PM
Lets be honest with each other, Herman Cain assassinated himself by being a womanizer and having a faulty memory. Whether you agree with his politics or not, Romney at least, as far as we know, isn't a womanizer.
First I believe these women were paid to say this, second the man has went through a lot such as cancer in two areas and I am sure his memory isn't like it use to be.

They knew his was a threat and anyone can claim anything these days and not have to back it up.

Just like the woman who claimed the Duke team raped her. Not a one person ever apologized to any of them or their coach.

gamewell45
06-28-2012, 01:55 PM
First I believe these women were paid to say this, second the man has went through a lot such as cancer in two areas and I am sure his memory isn't like it use to be.

They knew his was a threat and anyone can claim anything these days and not have to back it up.

Just like the woman who claimed the Duke team raped her. Not a one person ever apologized to any of them or their coach.

I don't know if these women were paid or not; but I think we can both agree that politics is a very dirty business in which there are going to be casualties on each side since each candidate wants to get elected.

coolwalker
06-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Gophangover is just another hater who loves to stir-up people and get them ticked-off. Let him ramble...it's uesless talk anyway.