PDA

View Full Version : Man found innocent, take his cash anyway.

Cthulhu
03-05-2015, 08:55 PM
Reason: This Man Was Found Innocent, But the Cops Kept His $30,000 Anyway. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwmuvN9iA

Was deemed innocent in criminal court, but had his cash swiped via asset forfeiture over his civil case.

Amazing.

Sieg Heil.

Sent from my evil kitten eating cell phone.

CreepyOldDude
03-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Reason: This Man Was Found Innocent, But the Cops Kept His $30,000 Anyway. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwmuvN9iA

Was deemed innocent in criminal court, but had his cash swiped via asset forfeiture over his civil case.

Amazing.

Sieg Heil.

First, do you have an evil cell phone that eats kittens, or a cell phone that eats evil kittens? :)

Now, to my point. I decided back when CF first really began to be a thing, that if any police force seizes my assets, I'm going to do an amount of damage equal to the assets seized, plus ten percent. How many cruisers could you wreck by igniting cans of thermite on the hoods? My oldest boy says he'd go with a line of five pound bags of thermite, down the center of the cruiser for its entire length. Basically, cut the cruisers in half, lengthwise. We do spend an inordinate amount of time talking about stuff like that. :)

Peter1469
03-06-2015, 11:45 AM
First, do you have an evil cell phone that eats kittens, or a cell phone that eats evil kittens? :)

Now, to my point. I decided back when CF first really began to be a thing, that if any police force seizes my assets, I'm going to do an amount of damage equal to the assets seized, plus ten percent. How many cruisers could you wreck by igniting cans of thermite on the hoods? My oldest boy says he'd go with a line of five pound bags of thermite, down the center of the cruiser for its entire length. Basically, cut the cruisers in half, lengthwise. We do spend an inordinate amount of time talking about stuff like that. :)

Now if police cruisers in your town get cut in half by thermite, you provided some evidence for the DA. :shocked:

Common Sense
03-06-2015, 11:48 AM
The asset forfeiture laws in the US are so backwards. I'm really surprised there isn't more of a public outcry about this.

Didn't Ron Paul try to create a bill that addressed this?

CreepyOldDude
03-06-2015, 11:57 AM
Now if police cruisers in your town get cut in half by thermite, you provided some evidence for the DA. :shocked:

Which town? And, by putting the idea out there, maybe someone will be inspired. Not, of course, that I would ever try to inspire people to damage police property just because the police steal from them. Heavens, no.

The Xl
03-06-2015, 12:07 PM
We have segments of the population that are above the law, and cops are one of them.

Common
03-06-2015, 12:10 PM
Theres been alot of crazy stuff happening with cops, that I never saw or heard of in amost 28 yrs.

I have to admit that some of what I read greatly disturbs me. I am as against bad cops as any of you on this forum. I loathe bad cops that are seeds that grow rotten fruit.

I want them all fired when appropriate and prosecuted when appropriate, I advocate no free pass for cops breaking the rules or the law.

What I do defend is the blanket labeling of police as all bad as some love to do on this forum and others.

Peter1469
03-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Which town? And, by putting the idea out there, maybe someone will be inspired. Not, of course, that I would ever try to inspire people to damage police property just because the police steal from them. Heavens, no.

Clever idea though.

Although scary too- that is the new threat for airlines.

CreepyOldDude
03-06-2015, 12:59 PM
Theres been alot of crazy stuff happening with cops, that I never saw or heard of in amost 28 yrs.

I have to admit that some of what I read greatly disturbs me. I am as against bad cops as any of you on this forum. I loathe bad cops that are seeds that grow rotten fruit.

I want them all fired when appropriate and prosecuted when appropriate, I advocate no free pass for cops breaking the rules or the law.

What I do defend is the blanket labeling of police as all bad as some love to do on this forum and others.

I agree that not all cops are bad. But, until the god cops start speaking out against the bad cops, they still bear some of the blame for the behavior of the bad cops. Kudos to Chief Larry Muncey, of Madison, AL, for firing one of the officers that injured Sureshbhai Patel, and for bringing charges against another. But, I'm cynical enough to wonder if that would have happened if it hadn't become an international incident.

GrassrootsConservative
03-06-2015, 01:02 PM
He didn't earn it anyway. That money belongs to the government.

Cigar
03-06-2015, 01:02 PM

Amazing.

Sieg Heil.

A time is going to come, real soon, where enough is enough and some inosent people are going to get hurt and long with the corrupt.

Cigar
03-06-2015, 01:05 PM
He didn't earn it anyway. That money belongs to the government.

He got her name from you ... so I'm betting she the one who earn it.

http://i.imgur.com/RP35X.jpg

... maybe you sould keep your Woman in the house. :grin:

Common
03-06-2015, 01:07 PM
A time is going to come, real soon, where enough is enough and some inosent people are going to get hurt and long with the corrupt.

meaning what cigar, they are going to start shooting cops, is that your wish.

You have this narrow racist view of police, you refuse to acknowledge that blacks are complicit at all in their own actions.

Police dont have to answer calls and pussyfoot around and get shot because YOU want them too.

Tell all the black folks to stop calling 911 when the other black folks are victimizing them and there will be alot less cop cars in black neighborhoods.

You are just as clueless as everyone else to what goes on. You rant incessantly and make out of ass statements like you did in this thread.

Common
03-06-2015, 01:10 PM

How bout this is it good this cop was murdered.

Black Police Officer Shot in PhiladelphiaPolice officer Moses Walker Jr., 40, was shot and killed, and local police are offering a reward for the shooter

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2012/08/black_police_officer_shot_in_philadelphia_represen ts_rising_violence.html

Cigar
03-06-2015, 01:32 PM
How bout this is it good this cop was murdered.

Black Police Officer Shot in Philadelphia

Police officer Moses Walker Jr., 40, was shot and killed, and local police are offering a reward for the shooter

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2012/08/black_police_officer_shot_in_philadelphia_represen ts_rising_violence.html

Was he a Crooked Cop or a Public Servant?

Common
03-06-2015, 01:37 PM
Was he a Crooked Cop or a Public Servant?

He was black of course he was a crook, touche :)

Cthulhu
03-06-2015, 01:45 PM
That is what I'd like to avoid. But it seems inevitable if police do not start policing their own.

Problem is that it requires moral people of good character, something in short supply.

Cthulhu
03-06-2015, 01:47 PM

Well, either way, it's evil.

While I share your feelings, I have to be careful about what I say. Even more careful about what I do.

GrassrootsConservative
03-06-2015, 01:47 PM
He got her name from you ... so I'm betting she the one who earn it.

http://i.imgur.com/RP35X.jpg

... maybe you sould keep your Woman in the house. :grin:

Yes your daughter is quite hard to manage.

CreepyOldDude
03-06-2015, 02:10 PM
meaning what cigar, they are going to start shooting cops, is that your wish.

You have this narrow racist view of police, you refuse to acknowledge that blacks are complicit at all in their own actions.

Police dont have to answer calls and pussyfoot around and get shot because YOU want them too.

Tell all the black folks to stop calling 911 when the other black folks are victimizing them and there will be alot less cop cars in black neighborhoods.

You are just as clueless as everyone else to what goes on. You rant incessantly and make out of ass statements like you did in this thread.

Come on now. Recognizing that something is going to happen is not the same as wanting it to happen. And the simple fact is, sooner or later, there's going to be reciprocal violence if the good cops don't start controlling the bad cops.

If the police are lucky (if you can call it that), when the violence comes, it will be in the form of riots, where most of those hurt will be innocent bystanders. If they're unlucky, it will be more targeted, and it will be cops being hurt.

Common
03-06-2015, 02:16 PM
I agree that not all cops are bad. But, until the god cops start speaking out against the bad cops, they still bear some of the blame for the behavior of the bad cops. Kudos to Chief Larry Muncey, of Madison, AL, for firing one of the officers that injured Sureshbhai Patel, and for bringing charges against another. But, I'm cynical enough to wonder if that would have happened if it hadn't become an international incident.

Cops do speak out against bad cops, they are not allowed to do it publically. Police are under 24/7 gag orders, they are not allowed to comment on anything and thats written into sop. Police Spokesmen do the talking.

The public never sees the outrage of police at the actions of other police and trust me some cops get nullified by being ignored. If the station commander cant get anyone to work with a bad apple then he gets desked or xferred where is reputation follows him.

Cops do not want other cops getting them shot. Many times the police union tells a member NO legal coverage for you, you are on your own. All these things happen behind the scene and not in public so the perception is all cops defend bad ones. They dont do the firing.

Cthulhu
03-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Cops do speak out against bad cops, they are not allowed to do it publically. Police are under 24/7 gag orders, they are not allowed to comment on anything and thats written into sop. Police Spokesmen do the talking.

The public never sees the outrage of police at the actions of other police and trust me some cops get nullified by being ignored. If the station commander cant get anyone to work with a bad apple then he gets desked or xferred where is reputation follows him.

Cops do not want other cops getting them shot. Many times the police union tells a member NO legal coverage for you, you are on your own. All these things happen behind the scene and not in public so the perception is all cops defend bad ones. They dont do the firing.
Sounds like SOP needs to change then, because the Blue Wall of Silence is only hurting good cops then.

CreepyOldDude
03-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Clever idea though.

Although scary too- that is the new threat for airlines.

I learned about using thermite from my Grandpa. It was a very effective way to get rid of incriminating evidence. When Revenuers would come around, Grandpa would take a walk to their car, toting a bucket with about ten pounds of thermite in it, in foil packs. He'd arrange it under the hood, with a fuse attached to the ignition. When they'd get in the car, and try to start it, it would ignite the thermite. He always had one of us drain the gas tank first, and fill it with water. He said killing someone you didn't mean to was stupid and unforgivable, if a little work up front could prevent it. Besides which, we could find a use for the gas. Since we were being kind enough to give them a couple of pounds of iron.

The thermite would be far enough forward that it would scare the hell out of the revenuer, but give him plenty of time to get out. And it would melt through the engine block, the axle, whatever.

And when I was 12, one of our cows got rabies. As soon as Dad noticed she was getting sick, he moved her to the sick shed. It was a stone shed, with two stalls in it, away from the rest of the animals. Once we knew what she had, Dad shot her. Then we tossed in about 250 pounds of thermite, lit the fuse, and backed off. It took two days for the stone to cool enough to be able to walk in there. There wasn't anything left of the cow. Not a hair, not a piece of bone, not a bit of tooth. Nothing. Just iron, puddled on the floor.

Candace Camp
03-17-2015, 03:48 PM
Martin Bryant had inherited a house from his Aunty. They confiscated his assets BEFORE he went to court.

http://candobetter.net/?q=node/1931