PDA

View Full Version : Libyan mess

Sultan
06-27-2012, 07:37 AM
The main highway linking east and west Libya has been cut by armed militia demanding changes to the rules of the country's national elections due on 7 July.

Armed units backed by vehicles mounted with anti-aircraft guns have cut the highway at Red Wadi, 40 miles from Libya's main oil refinery at Ras Lanuf.

The militia say they will stay in place until Cyrenaica, Libya's oil-rich eastern province, is given a greater distribution of seats in the new national parliament, the national congress.

The region's self-declared Barqa Council – the Arab name for Cyrenaica – is calling for a boycott of the national elections unless seats are shared equally between Libya's three provinces.

The roadblock, which government forces have not opposed, has further raised concerns over doubts over whether Libya can hold free and fair elections on schedule as violence continues in many parts of the country.
Fresh fighting has broken out in the southern town of Kufra, where battles between the indigenous Tibu people and Arab tribes earlier this year left 70 dead.

Tense ceasefires continue around the towns of Zuara and Zintan, where battles cost more than 100 lives earlier this month.
Benghazi has also been the scene of attacks blamed on jihadists, including a rocket attack on the British ambassador's convoy earlier this month.

And the explosion of an improvised explosive device outside the Tunisian consulate in Tripoli on Tuesday night has put many international organisations on edge. The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) has seen two of its four offices in Libya bombed this month and is reviewing security.

"There are some security incidents that affected several targets," said ICRC head of mission in Libya Georges Comminos. "We have to take certain precautions."

Opposition to Libya's ruling National Transitional Council, which is seen by critics as both secretive and dictatorial, is growing in the main former rebel towns of Benghazi, Misrata and Zintan, each of which has established its own ruling council.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jun/27/libya-east-west-highway-cut

No doubt about it.

Ordinary Libyans lives were much better before those US missiles started falling on their heads to liberate them. Only the terrorists and AQ and Wahabi fanatics were worried with Gaddaffi in power.
Yet another US led disaster.

Carygrant
06-27-2012, 08:35 AM
As with Iraq , the only --- and I mean only -- reason the US invaded Libya ( by proxy to keep you happy) was to stop Iraq and separately the whole of Africa ( possibly less S. Africa) discarding the $US as the exchange currency for Oil .
At the time , the US had not accepted the future loss of its currency as the world reserve . It was scared rigid that such moves would undermine it's position of last lender and take away the tool that scammed the planet by printing imaginary money by any dishonest means possible to allow the US resources domination before the sky fell in .
Now Iraq and Libya are devastated , well over a million are dead and the US is now going to lose the Federal Reserve , whatever its view and wish .
These two wars rank as an all time low for US foreign behaviour .
If there had never been an act of Terrorism previously , American behaviour guaranteed its invention and practise from this point onward .

moon
06-27-2012, 10:44 AM
As with Iraq , the only --- and I mean only -- reason the US invaded Libya ( by proxy to keep you happy) was to stop Iraq and separately the whole of Africa ( possibly less S. Africa) discarding the $US as the exchange currency for Oil .
At the time , the US had not accepted the future loss of its currency as the world reserve . It was scared rigid that such moves would undermine it's position of last lender and take away the tool that scammed the planet by printing imaginary money by any dishonest means possible to allow the US resources domination before the sky fell in .
Now Iraq and Libya are devastated , well over a million are dead and the US is now going to lose the Federal Reserve , whatever its view and wish .
If there had never been an act of Terrorism previously , American behaviour guaranteed its invention and practise from this point onward .

**That's an enlightening viewpoint. *I have to add though that I believe there was an element of AIPAC encouragement for the attack on Libya- *just as there was for the attack on Iraq and just as there is for an attack on Syria and Iran. *The US has taken advantage of the Arab Spring to insert insurrectionists with instructions to elevate the chosen replacement leadership at best and to cripple the existing leadership in the event that US-led revolution fails. *This encouragement is to cement Israeli interests first .* *The neozionists don't give two hoots for the US interests that you mention. *So each has its own agenda .*

URF8
06-28-2012, 12:10 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jun/27/libya-east-west-highway-cut

No doubt about it.

Ordinary Libyans lives were much better before those US missiles started falling on their heads to liberate them. Only the terrorists and AQ and Wahabi fanatics were worried with Gaddaffi in power.
Yet another US led disaster.

What do you think of the roles played by the loathsome British, French and Italians?

URF8
06-28-2012, 12:13 AM

Your country forced opium addiction upon the Chinese during the Opium Wars, and created the world's first concentration camps during the Boer War. Your country subjugated and persecuted the Irish Catholics for centuries. I don't think the British have standing to accuse any one else of terrorism.

URF8
06-28-2012, 12:14 AM
**That's an enlightening viewpoint. *I have to add though that I believe there was an element of AIPAC encouragement for the attack on Libya- *just as there was for the attack on Iraq and just as there is for an attack on Syria and Iran. *The US has taken advantage of the Arab Spring to insert insurrectionists with instructions to elevate the chosen replacement leadership at best and to cripple the existing leadership in the event that US-led revolution fails. *This encouragement is to cement Israeli interests first .* *The neozionists don't give two hoots for the US interests that you mention. *So each has its own agenda .*

Oh Moon...put on the hijab, shut the mouth and get back in the kitchen. So it is written in the Holy Quran.

Carygrant
06-28-2012, 02:01 AM
Your country forced opium addiction upon the Chinese during the Opium Wars, and created the world's first concentration camps during the Boer War. Your country subjugated and persecuted the Irish Catholics for centuries. I don't think the British have standing to accuse any one else of terrorism.

What an odd post .
I don't have to accuse the US of Terrorism when everybody else in the world knows they are the largest or mightiest Terrorist force the planet has seen. The US naturally don't quite see themselves in the same way , but then they rationalise their denial when they bumble on about being the world's police force, keepers of the world's morals and other sick making reasons to invade , devastate , kill and maim .
I think much of British Terrorism was splendid in its time and given prevailing attitudes and conduct . But regardless , I am telling you ( the Post you found difficulty with ) , that we and others plus the US are all in terrorism now ,which we carry out by using the banner of NATO to justify our wickedness .

Peter1469
06-28-2012, 03:46 AM
It is interesting to equate the actions of a global super power with terrorism (typically understood to mean actions by non state actors). I read an interesting article on a pay site recently that proposed that without global powers, even ones that cause tensions, wars would be much more wide spread and destructive.

But some people are never satisfied.

moon
06-28-2012, 03:58 AM
Oh Moon...put on the hijab, shut the mouth and get back in the kitchen. So it is written in the Holy Quran.

Casual readers will notice the intellectual depth and practiced etiquette of this post.*

Carygrant
06-28-2012, 04:04 AM
Peter1469 QUOTE It is interesting to equate the actions of a global super power with terrorism (typically understood to mean actions by non state actors). I read an interesting article on a pay site recently that proposed that without global powers, even ones that cause tensions, wars would be much more wide spread and destructive.
But some people are never satisfied.[/QUOTE]

You are right , it is a terrific debating point but probably just a best guess for everyone , however erudite and scholarly .
Global Power/Government /Police seem easy answers and certainly very simplistic .
My feeling is that the Neo Cons /New World Order/Bilderberg Sweeties have given up on this route and are more interested in major population reduction as an alternative way of making the planet more manageable .
That gets us into what many feel is Conspiracy Theory so I will go no further , other than to say that i don't believe it is as outlandish as is popularly imagined .
My long shot to judged insanity by others is an engineered Virus to bring population back to around 50% of present .

MMC
06-28-2012, 04:08 AM
Casual readers will notice the intellectual depth and practiced etiquette of this post.*

Casual readers will notice the intellectual depth and practiced etiquette of this post.....which attempts to sum up an individual based on one or a few statements. :rollseyes:

Carygrant
06-28-2012, 04:23 AM
Casual readers will notice the intellectual depth and practiced etiquette of this post.....which attempts to sum up an individual based on one or a few statements. :rollseyes:

He does say , "casual readers " .
But the question is , WTF is one of those when it is at home?

"Casual sex " .What's that ? Stop after a few minutes ?

moon
06-28-2012, 04:29 AM

Yes, right.*

Sultan
06-28-2012, 04:35 AM

That's the beauty of the ignore button :grin:

MMC
06-28-2012, 04:38 AM
Yes, right.*

http://steelturman.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/04/27/zoltar_machine_fortune_teller_psych.jpg

Yeah Right.....did you read all that when his Moon Eclipsed in Mars too?

moon
06-28-2012, 04:39 AM
That's the beauty of the ignore button :grin:I reserve that for momma-shaggers. * *I'm an amateur entomologist.*

MMC
That's the beauty of the ignore button :grin:

To bad it don't work on some.....especially Mods. Care to falsify some more information to other members?

Sultan
Peter1469 QUOTE It is interesting to equate the actions of a global super power with terrorism (typically understood to mean actions by non state actors). I read an interesting article on a pay site recently that proposed that without global powers, even ones that cause tensions, wars would be much more wide spread and destructive.
But some people are never satisfied.

There is no doubt that the US has plenty reason to wage germ warfare but that will be after Carlisle Group is exhausted and cant sell any more weapons on the scale they are now. It's two phase.

MMC
06-28-2012, 04:41 AM
Yeah.....I didn't think so!!!!! :wink:

moon
06-28-2012, 05:12 AM
There is no doubt that the US has plenty reason to wage germ warfare but that will be after Carlisle Group is exhausted and cant sell any more weapons on the scale they are now. It's two phase.

*I don't believe that ' reason ' and 'germ warfare ' belong in the same sentence. * Even the US of AIPAC would not engage in assured suicide. *It finds even GM gene containment* a challenge.*

Ignore flamebait, Sultan. *Deny fruition to the not-so-secret agenda. *:grin:

Carygrant
06-28-2012, 06:09 AM

Most interesting company .
But surely the best and easiest way for them to make money is to patent the vaccine for the engineered pandemic to be introduced ( enter the spirit of this , any other dumfounded readers ).
Look what it did for Rumsfeld's wealth when he hit the jackpot with both Avian and Swine Flu.
You could multiply that profit by thousands if you get the gullible to top up their shots every year .May be millions of billions .

Sultan
06-28-2012, 06:49 AM
*I don't believe that ' reason ' and 'germ warfare ' belong in the same sentence. * Even the US of AIPAC would not engage in assured suicide. *It finds even GM gene containment* a challenge.*

Ignore flamebait, Sultan. *Deny fruition to the not-so-secret agenda. *:grin:

Dont worry I know exactly what is going on here

I think hasbara must have got a pay increase or something recently:grin:

Sultan
06-28-2012, 06:56 AM
Most interesting company .
But surely the best and easiest way for them to make money is to patent the vaccine for the engineered pandemic to be introduced ( enter the spirit of this , any other dumfounded readers ).
Look what it did for Rumsfeld's wealth when he hit the jackpot with both Avian and Swine Flu.
You could multiply that profit by thousands if you get the gullible to top up their shots every year .May be millions of billions .

Yes Carlisle is a real eye opener when you look at their members and allies and deals.

As for the flu vaccine.

God knows what they were injecting Americans with as they stood in those queues. Gullible indeed.

Sultan
06-28-2012, 07:09 AM
Exposed: The Carlyle Group Shocking documentary uncovers the subversion of Americas democracy. I defy you to watch this 48 minute documentary and not be outraged about the depth of corruption and deceit within the highest ranks of our government.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3995.htm