PDA

View Full Version : Can we be in WW3?

Bob
03-06-2015, 07:20 PM
Could happen. Could be this year.

http://moneymorning.com/ext/articles/rickards/cia-insider-breaks-silence-on-global-currency-wars-desktop-foot.php?iris=339223&ad=pent-rm

Should the rise of conflicts across the Middle East and Ukraine serve as a warning sign that something much more dangerous is approaching?
According to Jim Rickards, the CIA's Asymmetric Warfare Advisor, the answer is yes.
In a startling interview he reveals that all 16 U.S. Intelligence Agencies have begun to prepare for World War III.
Making matters worse, his colleagues believe it could begin within the next 6 months.
However, the ground zero location for this global conflict is what makes his interview a must-see for every American.
Take a few moments to watch it below and decide for yourself.

Link takes you to video

Peter1469
03-06-2015, 07:23 PM
Watching the video now.

I don't think that it is very helpful to call the rising level of asymmetrical warfare to WWIII.

PolWatch
03-06-2015, 07:24 PM
could the CIA have an agenda? nah....perish the thought

Redrose
03-06-2015, 07:25 PM
Last week, some political pundits and military analysts used the term WWIII. It got my attention.

Common
03-06-2015, 07:28 PM
Bob you are the biggest crepe hanger ive ever met on line.

lol your a trip man, if we have a ww3 not to worry WE wont remember it in this life. We' may hear one big bang then we get to finally find out if there is a God or not.

Peter1469
The video is about the pending economic crash. He is likely correct about that. He has good facts on our debt and the return federal spending produces.

So far no mention of war by the guest.

Peter1469
Last week, some political pundits and military analysts used the term WWIII. It got my attention.

That is the only reason they use the term.

Peter1469
03-06-2015, 07:39 PM
He got to global derivatives: $710 T. Global GDP is around $72T. Crash is coming.

Common Sense
03-06-2015, 07:41 PM
That's a suspicious link...bad mojo.

Candace Camp
03-06-2015, 07:55 PM
I just don't care.

PolWatch
03-06-2015, 07:57 PM
That's a suspicious link...bad mojo.

bad mojo?

Common
03-06-2015, 07:59 PM
The video is about the pending economic crash. He is likely correct about that. He has good facts on our debt and the return federal spending produces.

So far no mention of war by the guest.

I didnt watch the video to be honest, I should have

Common
03-06-2015, 07:59 PM

lol your a trip man, if we have a ww3 not to worry WE wont remember it in this life. We' may hear one big bang then we get to finally find out if there is a God or not.

I take this back bob I was the idiot for opening mouth the same time as arse, I didnt watch the video before I commented, that was my dumbass :)

Bob
03-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Watching the video now.

I don't think that it is very helpful to call the rising level of asymmetrical warfare to WWIII.

I half ass watched a bit of it. I had the TV up loud at the time.

For the naysayers, my comments were in the form of a question.

Peter1469
03-06-2015, 08:05 PM
the video was good with good information and stats. but in the end he is selling his program. I turned it off at that point.

Bob
03-06-2015, 08:06 PM

I bet you think you are defending Obama again.

Bob
03-06-2015, 08:08 PM
I take this back bob I was the idiot for opening mouth the same time as arse, I didnt watch the video before I commented, that was my dumbass :)

Thank you.

It is possible during a major melt down for countries to end up in war. Then one has to consider economic wars.

Bob
03-06-2015, 08:11 PM
the video was good with good information and stats. but in the end he is selling his program. I turned it off at that point.

I posted the link but had not yet seen the video. I picked this up in the news. When i minutes ago clicked the link, what alarmed me fast was I could not locate controls for the link. I wanted to pause it and there was no way. I then simply clicked the tab to kill the program.

At least you report his data was good.