PDA

View Full Version : Holder will dismantle Ferguson PD if necessary

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 10:13 AM
Nice job sir.. nice job!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/06/eric-holder-ferguson-police_n_6819898.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Cigar
03-07-2015, 10:24 AM
Micharl Brown's legacy will remove a long line of corrupt Law Enforcement, Political cowards and pissed off Racist.

Payback can be a real bitch :grin:

hanger4
03-07-2015, 10:29 AM
Micharl Brown's legacy will remove a long line of corrupt Law Enforcement, Political cowards and pissed off Racist.

Payback can be a real bitch :grin:

No matter how hard you try or how many times you say it raceism was not the reason M Brown was confronted or shot.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 10:38 AM
No matter how hard you try or how many times you say it raceism was not the reason M Brown was confronted or shot.

That's a mighty large ass-umption.. Mighty MIGHTY large! ;-)

Common
03-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Theyre pulling a ruse actually it was a well thought out plan by holder and obama.

They knew if they went after Darren Wilson it would cause turmoil across the country between his defenders and haters.

So they are taking the lesser path of resistance by going after the dept. This way both sides get happy. They make white people happy that wilson isnt going to be prosecuted and they make black people happy they are going after ferguson pd.

Damn smart move by them really.

Common
03-07-2015, 10:44 AM

I absolutely agree. I have to ask everyone here a question. How does a white cop avoid confrontations with black people in a mostly all black neighborhood that he got a Code to respond to from dispatch.
As soon as wilson pulled up and told brown and his friend to get out of the middle of the street brown charged and attacked the officer. You cant change FACTS.

You can question the shooting but not in the context that he was shot only because he was black. If brown was white he would be just as dead under the same circumstances. Wilson got scared and a scared person is always more dangerous than one that is not. Use your common sense here.

Just be reasonable people ok, look at the facts and dont try to distort them. What I wrote above is the absolute truth.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 11:01 AM
As soon as wilson pulled up and told brown and his friend to get out of the middle of the street brown charged and attacked the officer. You cant change FACTS.

It would be nice if those were established "facts". They are not.

Sadly, we had a prosecutor in McCulloch who acted as a defense attorney and put known liars on the stand while introducing a state statute (okay to shoot fleeing suspect) ruled unconstitutional by SCOTUS in the EARLY 80's.

He should be tarred, feathered and ridden out on a rail.

hanger4
03-07-2015, 11:02 AM
That's a mighty large ass-umption.. Mighty MIGHTY large! ;-)

Facts are like that Bo-4 You're welcome to present yours, but I suggest you present them to the DOJ. You obviously know something they do not.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Facts are like that @Bo-4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1297) You're welcome to present yours, but I suggest you present them to the DOJ. You obviously know something they do not.

DOJ had a high bar to clear. It was around ten times higher than the one that would have been required for an indictment.

Common
03-07-2015, 11:05 AM

Sadly, we had a prosecutor in McCulloch who acted as a defense attorney and put known liars on the stand while introducing a state statute (okay to shoot fleeing suspect) ruled unconstitutional by SCOTUS in the EARLY 80's.

They are established facts and thats what came out in the investigations. You just want to hope pray and say over and over again Darren Wilson white cop shot Michael Brown Black Man because he was black and all the evidence shows your are dead wrong in every investigation up to and including Holders justice dept.

You just refuse to accept the truth, theres nothing else to say

hanger4
03-07-2015, 11:05 AM

Yet Holder did nothing. Conspiracy much ??

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 11:08 AM
They are established facts and thats what came out in the investigations. You just want to hope pray and say over and over again Darren Wilson white cop shot Michael Brown Black Man because he was black and all the evidence shows your are dead wrong in every investigation up to and including Holders justice dept.

No they aren't. There was a great deal of commonality with the eyewitnesses who saw something entirely different. You are choosing to accept the word of a convicted perjurer with a racist history who wasn't even there.

Common
03-07-2015, 11:11 AM
No they aren't. There was a great deal of commonality with the eyewitnesses who saw something entirely different. You are choosing to accept the word of a convicted perjurer with a racist history who wasn't even there.

Eye witness accts are most always wrong and all conflicting.
Bo with all due respect im going to eject myself from this topic. I am not a racist and If I believed Darren Wilson shot brown "ONLY" because he was black I would readily state that.

You want to bring up the prosecutor that has nothing to do with you claim that wilson shot brown ONLY because he was black. Not a single one of your points has anything to do with my clear bold statment. That wilson did not shoot brown because he was black.. Now you can take the winners ciricle I concede the rest to you :) with no animosity whatsoever

Adelaide
03-07-2015, 11:13 AM
Dismantling is unnecessary - new leadership, and strong oversight on how employees are behaving (such as in official email communications) would do wonders both for how the department functions and for how the public perceives them.

Peter1469
03-07-2015, 11:17 AM
DOJ had a high bar to clear. It was around ten times higher than the one that would have been required for an indictment.

How so? Also, an indictment is what is used both at the state and federal level.

I think you are thinking about whether the elements of the offense could be met. At the state level the question was murder, or a lesser included offense. At the federal level the question was a civil rights violation.

Peter1469
03-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Dismantling is unnecessary - new leadership, and strong oversight on how employees are behaving (such as in official email communications) would do wonders both for how the department functions and for how the public perceives them.

The feds have taken over supervision of local police forces before.

Common
03-07-2015, 11:20 AM

I think thats what dismantling means adelaide, they couldnt possibly leave the town with no law enforcement at all, there would be many black victims.

Rogue police depts and there have been many and one of the worst of the worst EVER was New Orleans Police dept at one time. Other cops were stunned at what that dept was doing on the street to the people. Its all cleaned up now.

Rogue Pds are created by brass for a variety of reasons, sometimes it because as they moved up the ranks they left secrets that others know, so they look the other way. It feeds on itself an festers and grows like a disease through the dept. It almost becomes so blurred that doing the right thing can be the wrong thing.
I dont know a thing about ferguson PD, I dont what they cause is or what they were doing. I do know theres been rogue Pds in the past that the feds had to step like New Orleans and oakland ca pd. Theres others also

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 11:36 AM

Looks like some of the rats are jumping ship.

Obama's comments came after Capt. Rick Henke and Sgt. William Mudd of the Ferguson Police Department quit the force after a Justice Department investigation (http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/ferguson-police-showed-racial-bias-justice-department-report-20150303) found that they – along with the city's top court clerk Mary Ann Twitty, who was fired – had passed racist emails to one another. The emails included, as CNN reports (http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/06/us/ferguson-justice-department-report-fallout/), one that depicted Obama as a chimpanzee and another aimed at First Lady Michelle Obama.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/obama-blasts-ferguson-police-department-as-two-more-officers-resign-20150307

hanger4
03-07-2015, 11:37 AM

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 11:47 AM

I didn't say that Wilson shot Brown because he was black. Nobody can know that one way or the other. What i'm saying is that the prosecution was botched by incompetent and partisan clowns. Bob McCulloch should have been taken off the case by Governor Nixon from the get-go and the Barney Fife of a police chief (Thomas Jackson) needs to be retired.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 11:51 AM

Apples Oranges much? ;-)

hanger4
03-07-2015, 11:55 AM
Apples Oranges much? ;-)

Love em both actually, but in this respect I'll stick to the facts. BTW have you called Holder yet and told him you know somthin' he don't ??

Max Rockatansky
03-07-2015, 11:55 AM
Nice job sir.. nice job!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/06/eric-holder-ferguson-police_n_6819898.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Let him. Collapse the entire police department. Let Freedom ring!

http://blogs.reuters.com/fullfocus/files/2014/08/RTR42MJC1.jpg

Max Rockatansky
03-07-2015, 11:57 AM
I didn't say that Wilson shot Brown because he was black.
Several have done so, however. Many of them the same who accused Zimmerman of hoping to gun down a black kid. All nutjobs, of course, but wanted to point out that many of made that statement.

Bo-4

Oh boy.. right on schedule Max! :rollseyes:

Max Rockatansky
Oh boy.. right on schedule Max! :rollseyes:

Every once in awhile, it's good to have a demonstration of anarchy. Ferguson is a good place for it.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 12:10 PM
Several have done so, however. Many of them the same who accused Zimmerman of hoping to gun down a black kid. All nutjobs, of course, but wanted to point out that many of made that statement.

In Zimmy's case, i seriously doubt if he would have stalked (and therefore killed) the kid if he'd been white.

hanger4
03-07-2015, 12:17 PM
In Zimmy's case, i seriously doubt if he would have stalked (and therefore killed) the kid if he'd been white.

Yet the FBI and DOJ investigated and found nothing racial. Know what that means Bo-4 ?? you just making things up to augment you preconcieved notions.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 12:22 PM
Yet the FBI and DOJ investigated and found nothing racial. Know what that means @Bo-4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1297) ?? you just making things up to augment you preconcieved notions.

You need to study up on the differences between a local prosecutor getting an indictment and the feds doing same.

Now tell me with a straight face: Did the Eric Garner chokehold murder have absolutely nothing to do with race?

Common
03-07-2015, 12:22 PM
I would like to see a comparison of crime stats in categories side by side of Ferguson PD before a revamping and after with the new improved Fpd. It would be interesting to see if there was a huge drop in arrests. From my experience that answer would be a no.

Safety
03-07-2015, 12:32 PM

There's a difference in saying he was shot because he was black, and saying him being black increased his chances of getting shot.

hanger4
03-07-2015, 12:36 PM
You need to study up on the differences between a local prosecutor getting an indictment and the feds doing same.

Now tell me with a straight face: Did the Eric Garner chokehold murder have absolutely nothing to do with race?
Zimmerman was found not guilty in a crimminal case. The FBI and DOJ investigated the discrimination side and found NOTHING. Bar be damned, Holder would've pin Z's ears to the wall if he had even the smallest of needles.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 12:38 PM
There's a difference in saying he was shot because he was black, and saying him being black increased his chances of getting shot.

Well said. There's no question that racial profiling plays a major role in these shootings of unarmed black teenagers.

And now we have another one. Sad :(

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/11456636/Protests-after-unarmed-black-teenage-shot-dead-by-police.html

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 12:40 PM
Zimmerman was found not guilty in a crimminal case. The FBI and DOJ investigated the discrimination side and found NOTHING. Bar be damned, Holder would've pin Z's ears to the wall if he had even the smallest of needles.

Zimmy was found not guilty because a) he was overcharged - manslaughter would have been the way to go and b) the prosecuting attorneys were totally incompetent.

hanger4
03-07-2015, 12:42 PM
Do you honestly believe all things and doings being exactly the same except M Brown was white he would not have been shot ??

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 12:44 PM
I would like to see a comparison of crime stats in categories side by side of Ferguson PD before a revamping and after with the new improved Fpd. It would be interesting to see if there was a huge drop in arrests. From my experience that answer would be a no.

You don't think that PD's who do successful community outreach and don't target black men for traffic fines would help the situation?

Then i can't help.

ANOTHER of Holder's findings that is quite telling:

The department’s use of force also included the discriminatory use of police canines, even on children: “FPD engages in a pattern of deploying canines to bite individuals when the articulated facts do not justify this significant use of force. The department’s own records demonstrate that, as with other types of force, canine officers use dogs out of proportion to the threat posed by the people they encounter, leaving serious puncture wounds to nonviolent offenders, some of them children.” The report documented 14 bites by police dogs in which racial information was available — every person was black.

Common
03-07-2015, 12:45 PM

Silly comparison safety and heres why, michael brown was in a mostly ALL BLACK neighborhood, the white police officer didnt just ride down the street looking to choose a black man to shoot. He was "SENT" via dispatched code to respond to the area. WHen he got to the area he saw two men walking down the middle of the street, which is illegal in case you dont know that. The officer was well within protocol to tell them to get out of the middle of the street. Police do that everyday everywhere to white black and even turquoise people. Then brown decided to charge the patrol car.

If you say Michal Brown should not have been shot, I wont argue with you. But if you say he was shot just because he was black, I will tell you that you are wrong all day long.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 12:49 PM
Do you honestly believe all things and doings being exactly the same except M Brown was white he would not have been shot ??

I do. Seriously doubt if Wilson would have harassed two white kids walking down the middle of a side street where there was little to no traffic.

Peter1469
03-07-2015, 12:50 PM
Zimmy was found not guilty because a) he was overcharged - manslaughter would have been the way to go and b) the prosecuting attorneys were totally incompetent.

I agree on the over charging. What I don't know is whether under Florida law whether the jury had the option of finding non-guilty to murder, but guilty to the lesser included offense of manslaughter. In the military they could.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 12:56 PM
I agree on the over charging. What I don't know is whether under Florida law whether the jury had the option of finding non-guilty to murder, but guilty to the lesser included offense of manslaughter. In the military they could.

I don't think they could Peter. They went full bore on murder one and it absolutely killed their case. Stand Your Ground didn't help either. People are constantly claiming that it wasn't a SYG case, however the judge touched on that subject in depth during his closing instructions.

hanger4
03-07-2015, 12:56 PM
The Zimmerman jury considered lesser charges. Where you been Bo-4 ??

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/07/11/201117602/zimmerman-jury-can-consider-lesser-charge-judge-says

Common
03-07-2015, 01:00 PM
I do. Seriously doubt if Wilson would have harassed two white kids walking down the middle of a side street where there was little to no traffic.

Ok man youre impossible, you are so unreasonable you wont even capitulate to facts you know are true. Im done

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Yet the FBI and DOJ investigated and found nothing racial. Know what that means @Bo-4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1297) ?? you just making things up to augment you preconcieved notions.

There you go again with the apples and oranges!

Btw. this has 163 million hits. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5PoW7_kdA&spfreload=10

Common
03-07-2015, 01:02 PM
I don't think they could Peter. They went full bore on murder one and it absolutely killed their case. Stand Your Ground didn't help either. People are constantly claiming that it wasn't a SYG case, however the judge touched on that subject in depth during his closing instructions.

If they had charged zimmermen with manslaughter he would be in prison. Thats what happens when OUTSIDE interests put pressure on a prosecutor and thats exactly what caused the over charging, they were being pushed to go for the throat over reached and failed. End of story

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 01:07 PM
The Zimmerman jury considered lesser charges. Where you been @Bo-4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1297) ??

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/07/11/201117602/zimmerman-jury-can-consider-lesser-charge-judge-says

My point is that attempting to prove murder one throughout the trial killed their chances on a lesser.

pragmatic
03-07-2015, 01:09 PM
Michael Brown's legacy will remove a long line of corrupt Law Enforcement, Political cowards and pissed off Racist.

Payback can be a real $#@! :grin:

Michael Brown's legacy??

Precious.....

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 01:11 PM
Then brown decided to charge the patrol car.

Absolute nonsense. There are some real questions here. Did you not read about Witness 40?

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/witness-in-michael-brown-case-raises-questions-about-grand-jury/article_4cf83e2e-5241-50ce-a3e5-0097eb9b31dc.html

hanger4
03-07-2015, 01:22 PM
My point is that attempting to prove murder one throughout the trial killed their chances on a lesser.

No, your point was over charged and DA incomp. Both were shot down by NPR. Mansl. was considered and by pushing murder the DA bolstered their chances of a lesser convic.

pragmatic
03-07-2015, 01:31 PM
The feds have taken over supervision of local police forces before.

But that is not going to happen here. And the broader story is that there is nothing unique about Ferguson. The surrounding towns in St Louis County have the same statistical patterns regarding blacks. Along with St. Louis city proper.

And those locations have much higher percentages of blacks on the police force. With the same slant with regard to black arrests.

Not saying there isn't an underlying problem here. Police do profile (which isn't necessarily bad). But it is cultural and complex. Poverty plays a part.

The effort by many to lay this all on "white racism" is just lazy and lame.

hanger4
03-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Absolute nonsense. There are some real questions here. Did you not read about Witness 40?

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/witness-in-michael-brown-case-raises-questions-about-grand-jury/article_4cf83e2e-5241-50ce-a3e5-0097eb9b31dc.html

You seem to think witness 40 was the only discredited witness that took the stand. Every witness that said Brown was shot in the back or while fleeing was discredited by the phyisical evd. Every witness that said Brown was shot while hands up was discredited by the phyisical evd. Why some's obsession with witness 40 is beyond me.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 02:23 PM
You seem to think witness 40 was the only discredited witness that took the stand. Every witness that said Brown was shot in the back or while fleeing was discredited by the phyisical evd. Every witness that said Brown was shot while hands up was discredited by the phyisical evd. Why some's obsession with witness 40 is beyond me.

Also untrue. It's clear per multiple eyewitnesses there was a scuffle when Wilson grabbed Brown by the arm (his first mistake).

Garner got free and ran, Wilson in pursuit shooting (which he had no right to do). Brown then turned around and was hit by multiple shots including the death round.

Bullrush? Bullshit. He fell forward when he was hit.

Professor Peabody
03-07-2015, 02:36 PM
If they had charged zimmermen with manslaughter he would be in prison. Thats what happens when OUTSIDE interests put pressure on a prosecutor and thats exactly what caused the over charging, they were being pushed to go for the throat over reached and failed. End of story

Not necessarily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1NoQgCNNJE

This guy was acquitted and the kid never laid a hand on him. Looks at that physique, he been working out. Fast forward to the 6:30 mark to see the court room stuff.

SouthernBelle82
03-07-2015, 02:39 PM
Wilson is just a small fish in a bigger ocean. I'm glad of this. Reminds me of Theodore Roosevelt and the NYPD.

hanger4
03-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Also untrue. It's clear per multiple eyewitnesses there was a scuffle when Wilson grabbed Brown by the arm (his first mistake).

Garner got free and ran, Wilson in pursuit shooting (which he had no right to do). Brown then turned around and was hit by multiple shots including the death round.

Bullrush? Bullshit. He fell forward when he was hit.
Aaaaah but it tis true;

"
So Johnson’s story was his friend raised his hands in a surrender position, turned around and then, as he was in the process of saying he was unarmed, was gunned down before he had time to move more than a step toward the officer.

The difficulty with this version is that it simply fails to match the physical evidence. With apologies for referring to a bloody photograph — which an unsqueamish reader can view here — a 20 to 22 foot trail of what appeared to be Mike Brown’s blood was on the road (next to evidence markers 19 and 20), leading back directly to where Wilson was … and to where Mike Brown’s body was fatally shot. That trail of blood shows that Brown was moving towards Wilson for far more than “a step” — and thus the dramatic ending to Johnson’s account is simply incredible."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/12/02/why-michael-browns-best-friends-story-is-incredible/

I suggest you read the link and associated links, it'll kind a help ya catch up.

Common
03-07-2015, 03:16 PM
The case is over and done, nothing is going to change, should just leave it alone.

The Sage of Main Street
03-07-2015, 03:30 PM

You just refuse to accept the truth, theres nothing else to say From experience, I've figured out that the sure-of-themselves authoritarians who desperately refuse to allow open debate but instead insist upon certain unproven assumptions are automatically not only wrong, but they prove that the opposite of what they say is where the truth is. This is in a practical real-world sense, not proof in the unreal-world syllogistic sense.

A similar unacademic test can be applied to giving some group an inch and it takes a mile. The best reaction to that is not only to take away the inch but take away even more from where they were when they were first allowed that inch.

hanger4
03-07-2015, 03:38 PM
The case is over and done, nothing is going to change, should just leave it alone.

True dat, but unfortunately the myth disspelling never ends.

Common
03-07-2015, 03:48 PM
From experience, I've figured out that the sure-of-themselves authoritarians who desperately refuse to allow open debate but instead insist upon certain unproven assumptions are automatically not only wrong, but they prove that the opposite of what they say is where the truth is. This is in a practical real-world sense, not proof in the unreal-world syllogistic sense.

A similar unacademic test can be applied to giving some group an inch and it takes a mile. The best reaction to that is not only to take away the inch but take away even more from where they were when they were first allowed that inch.

Sage I have no idea wtf you just said, I think you insulted me but im not smart enough to figure it out.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 03:49 PM

Nope, not now not ever.

Peter1469
03-07-2015, 03:51 PM
Nope, not now not ever.

It is over for most Americans.

hanger4
03-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Nope, not now not ever.

That's to bad Bo-4 cause it's mostly your myths being disspelled.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 04:00 PM
It is over for most Americans.

Nope, and the wrongful death civil suit should be very interesting.. that was OJ's undoing.

Much lower burden of proof (which as an attorney you should know).

Time for Gomer Wilson to pay the piper.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/michael-browns-parents-plan-lawsuit-against-darren-wilson-ferguson-n318076

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 04:03 PM
That's to bad @Bo-4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1297) cause it's mostly your myths being disspelled.

We're about to find out! ;)

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/michael-browns-parents-plan-lawsuit-against-darren-wilson-ferguson-n318076

The Xl
03-07-2015, 04:10 PM

http://blogs.reuters.com/fullfocus/files/2014/08/RTR42MJC1.jpg

Illogical appeal to emotion, surely therr is something in between no police force and one that has and acts on racist tendencies.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Illogical appeal to emotion, surely therr is something in between no police force and one that has and acts on racist tendencies.

As we can see, most of them prefer the latter.

hanger4
03-07-2015, 04:19 PM
We're about to find out! ;)

That too is to bad. I fear the family is just prolonging their heartbreak. Big difference in the two casses (OJ vs Brown) you'd be illserved to atempt to compare.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 04:40 PM
That too is to bad. I fear the family is just prolonging their heartbreak. Big difference in the two casses (OJ vs Brown) you'd be illserved to atempt to compare.

Well, it made the Brown and Goldman families feel quite a bit better about things.. and led to Juice's undoing.

Works for me!

Peter1469
03-07-2015, 04:56 PM
Right. But it is still over for most Americans. This is not news. 95% of America has forgotten it and don't care. OJ was news, but that is because he was a professional football player and public figure. (I think he got railroaded).

Nope, and the wrongful death civil suit should be very interesting.. that was OJ's undoing.

Much lower burden of proof (which as an attorney you should know).

Time for Gomer Wilson to pay the piper.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Right. But it is still over for most Americans. This is not news. 95% of America has forgotten it and don't care. OJ was news, but that is because he was a professional football player and public figure. (I think he got railroaded).

95% have forgotten.. SERIOUS?

If you believe that, then you'd be the clown.

You seriously think OJ got railroaded -- and what, that he didn't do it?

Meh.. i'm done with you here. Give us some more 5 MB clown jpegs if that's what makes ya happy! :rolleyes:

Max Rockatansky
03-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Nice twist. A complete fabrication, but nice.

First, if it had been white kids breaking into houses, I'm sure wannabe-cop Zimmerman would have been on the case with equal ferver.

Second, if a white kid had ambushed him and was giving him a "ground and pound", I have little doubt the night would have ended the same way. What would have been different is the story would have been buried on page six and forgotten forever.

Please peddle your racist road apples elsewhere.

Bo-4
03-07-2015, 05:22 PM
Nice twist. A complete fabrication, but nice.

First, if it had been white kids breaking into houses, I'm sure wannabe-cop Zimmerman would have been on the case with equal ferver.

Second, if a white kid had ambushed him and was giving him a "ground and pound", I have little doubt the night would have ended the same way. What would have been different is the story would have been buried on page six and forgotten forever.

Please peddle your racist road apples elsewhere.

Yeah of course, which is primarily because you're full of crap.

Peter1469
03-07-2015, 06:03 PM
95% have forgotten.. SERIOUS?

If you believe that, then you'd be the clown.

You seriously think OJ got railroaded -- and what, that he didn't do it?

Meh.. i'm done with you here. Give us some more 5 MB clown jpegs if that's what makes ya happy! :rolleyes:

Right you are done. You are a two bit failed activist and a ..., well you know already.

Max Rockatansky
03-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Yeah of course, which is primarily because you're full of crap.

Name-calling is all you have? It should be okay to have an opinion, okay for you and I to differ, but you don't believe so. Why? Why name-call because I think you are wrong in your racist accusations against Wilson, Zimmerman and anyone else you don't like?

The Sage of Main Street
03-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Sage I have no idea wtf you just said, I think you insulted me but im not smart enough to figure it out. Simply that the RWNJs have to go ballistic and smack us down because they know that they have nothing rational going for them and need to intimidate us from challenging their basic premises. All they have is the bells and whistles of the Wizard of Oz.

And my solution is that we don't concede anything, such as that people have a right to own another man's work. Or that stockholders' property is private property like your home or car. Or that college education is anything more than buying a job. Or that the Constitution, their favorite Sacred Cow, has any authority. The regime is taking advantage of the lies they brainwashed us into believing before we reached the age of mature judgment. This is exactly the way the rulers used to use religion on all the ruled.

Common
03-09-2015, 10:23 AM
Simply that the RWNJs have to go ballistic and smack us down because they know that they have nothing rational going for them and need to intimidate us from challenging their basic premises. All they have is the bells and whistles of the Wizard of Oz.

And my solution is that we don't concede anything, such as that people have a right to own another man's work. Or that corporate property is private property like your home or car. Or that college education is anything more than buying a job. Or that the Constitution, their favorite Sacred Cow, has any authority. The regime is taking advantage of the lies they brainwashed us into believing before we reached the age of mature judgment. This is exactly the way the rulers used to use religion on all the ruled.

Now I gotcha and were both on the same page. The religious leader comparison was right on