PDA

View Full Version : Long Gaps in H Clinton Emails

hanger4
03-09-2015, 07:57 AM
Gowdy: Huge Gaps Of “Months And Months” In Emails Hillary Turned Over;

The top House Republican Benghazi investigator says the emails Hillary Clinton has handed over for review have “huge gaps” that challenge her credibility over what happened in the 2012 attacks in Libya.

In the batch of emails handed over to the House Select Committee on Benghazi, Gowdy said there’s no record of any communication on the day that Clinton was famously photographed wearing sunglasses and typing on her Blackberry.
“We have no emails from that trip,” he said. “It strains credibility to believe that if you’re on your way to…to discuss Libyan policy that there’s not a single document that’s been turned over to Congress.”

“There are gaps of months and months and months,” Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said on Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/trey-gowdy-sees-months-long-gaps-in-clinton-emails-115871.html

I guess that's what happens when you get to pic-an-choose the emails from your personal server.

Cigar
03-09-2015, 08:02 AM
Breaking News: Over 60 Million Voters change thier Political Affilliaton from Democrat to Republican over E-Ghazi

Common Sense
03-09-2015, 08:08 AM
Maybe she was playing brick breaker...

Mac-7
Breaking News: Over 60 Million Voters change thier Political Affilliaton from Democrat to Republican over E-Ghazi

The typical obumer voter in the hood and the ivory towers of academia are too stupid to see the danger of E-mailGate.

So her 40% base of needy democrats is safe.

But that may not be enough to get hillary through a general election.

hanger4
Why deflect and distract Cigar ?? Is denial next ??

Cigar
03-09-2015, 08:11 AM
Why deflect and distract @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) ?? Is denial next ??

I'm not deflecting or distracting, I said last week she should turn over the emails ...

Then came Monday

Cigar
03-09-2015, 08:11 AM
The typical obumer voter in the hood and the ivory towers of academia are too stupid to see the danger of E-mailGate.

So her 40% base of needy democrats is safe.

But that may not be enough to get hillary through a general election.

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/a/T/6/Bush-Comeback.jpg (http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_14259067067256&key=b716156ab5ecd7182fdbf9e72d749dcb&libId=i71vibab0100deno000DAizg0ndd4&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.democraticunderground.com%2F1 016116453&v=1&out=http%3A%2F%2Fpoliticalhumor.about.com%2Fod%2Fp oliticalcartoons%2Fig%2FPolitical-Cartoons%2F&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.democraticunderground.com%2F% 3Fcom%3Dlatest_threads&title=Best%20Political%20Cartoons%20of%20the%20Wee k%20-%20Democratic%20Underground&txt=%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A%2 F%2F0.tqn.com%2Fd%2Fpoliticalhumor%2F1%2F0%2Fa%2FT %2F6%2FBush-Comeback.jpg%22%3E)

Cigar
03-09-2015, 08:14 AM
Maybe she was playing brick breaker...

She sould just call their bluff and turn over every email, that will keep the GOP busy for the next year and half until they find out their down 30% in the polls in relevancy.

:laugh:

Captain Obvious
03-09-2015, 08:15 AM
Disclosing what strongly appears to be cherry-picked emails is very suspicious.

This is going to damage her further IMO.

PolWatch
03-09-2015, 08:20 AM
This is not going to change the minds of anyone who supports Clinton. Partisan supporters will see no wrong with their chosen ones. Support for Clinton is the same as support for the senators who sent the open letter to Iran....doesn't matter if its 'their' party.

Mac-7
03-09-2015, 08:21 AM
[QUOTE=Cigar;990740]

if you can find any repubs on this board who prefer Jeb Bush then I will supply the words to go along with your attacks-by-cartoon.

But I don't know anyone here that wants Jeb.

Cigar
03-09-2015, 08:22 AM
Disclosing what strongly appears to be cherry-picked emails is very suspicious.

This is going to damage her further IMO.

The point is ... how would we know and who is saying they are being cherry-picked? Fox News?

The emails where given to The State Department ... so who in The State Depeatment is cherry-picking?

Who is the individual looking at the emails today ... ?

I'd be really suprised is any Top-Secrte communications where being conducted over Snail Mail and not a Secure Phone Call. :rollseyes:

What is the GOP expecting to find, Rocket Launch Codes or Naked Pictures of Hillary and Bill?

Cigar
03-09-2015, 08:24 AM
This is not going to change the minds of anyone who supports Clinton. Partisan supporters will see no wrong with their chosen ones. Support for Clinton is the same as support for the senators who sent the open letter to Iran....doesn't matter if its 'their' party.

Not true, I'd like to see Liz Run ... but if my only choice was between Hillary and any of the Clowns the GOP is putting up ... I'd give Emails a pass over real Issues that matter to me.

Cigar
03-09-2015, 08:27 AM
[QUOTE=Cigar;990740]

if you can find any repubs on this board who prefer Jeb Bush then I will supply the words to go along with your attacks-by-cartoon.

But I don't know anyone here that wants Jeb.

Come on you guys are going to fall in line just like you did for McCain and Romney

Mac-7
03-09-2015, 08:29 AM
The point is ... how would we know and who is saying they are being cherry-picked? Fox News?

your point is our point.

When Hillary owns the server only the hildebeast knows

Mac-7
03-09-2015, 08:31 AM
[QUOTE=Mac-7;990755]

Come on you guys are going to fall in line just like you did for McCain and Romney

You are forgetting the republican primary process.

Captain Obvious
03-09-2015, 08:40 AM

The emails where given to The State Department ... so who in The State Depeatment is cherry-picking?

Who is the individual looking at the emails today ... ?

I'd be really suprised is any Top-Secrte communications where being conducted over Snail Mail and not a Secure Phone Call. :rollseyes:

What is the GOP expecting to find, Rocket Launch Codes or Naked Pictures of Hillary and Bill?

Look - after following this my take at this point is that something is burning.

Benghazi was bullshit, they way it turned into a witch hunt. The actual issue was credible but it was used in highly political ways. As will be this issue, but blindly defending her at this juncture only shows your partisan lack of objectivity.

Had this been a GOP front-runner you frauds would be doing cartwheels.

And again, this is why nobody of worth takes any of you seriously.

Cigar
03-09-2015, 08:45 AM
Look - after following this my take at this point is that something is burning.

Benghazi was bull$#@!, they way it turned into a witch hunt. The actual issue was credible but it was used in highly political ways. As will be this issue, but blindly defending her at this juncture only shows your partisan lack of objectivity.

Had this been a GOP front-runner you frauds would be doing cartwheels.

And again, this is why nobody of worth takes any of you seriously.

Hillary can turn over every email since the beginning of the internet and it won't make any differnce to the GOP. If I was Hillary, I'd turn over all email that reference any type of Governemt Work, relivan or not ... and NOT turn over any personal correspondence that wasn't relivant to her jod ... period. Then go back to don't what she was doing and let Fox News go back to what they do best.

Captain Obvious
03-09-2015, 08:47 AM
Hillary can turn over every email since the beginning of the internet and it won't make any differnce to the GOP. If I was Hillary, I'd turn over all email that reference any type of Governemt Work, relivan or not ... and NOT turn over any personal correspondence that wasn't relivant to her jod ... period. Then go back to don't what she was doing and let Fox News go back to what they do best.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2491568/lil-jon-chappelle-o.gif

Mac-7
03-09-2015, 08:53 AM

Bill's wife must turn over all the emails that she failed to destroy.

Mac-7
03-09-2015, 08:53 AM
Better yet, let's have the server and hard drives.

Cigar
03-09-2015, 08:56 AM
Better yet, let's have the server and hard drives.

Yea ... let's kick down your door and take your server and hard drives to get to a Yahoo account :laugh:

Mac-7
03-09-2015, 08:58 AM
Yea ... let's kick down your door and take your server and hard drives to get to a Yahoo account :laugh:

I'm not Sec of a State and I don't have a private server that I conducted government business on.

Cigar
03-09-2015, 09:05 AM
I'm not Sec of a State and I don't have a private server that I conducted government business on.

Then why are you on the internet ... go get it.

Mac-7
03-09-2015, 09:07 AM
Then why are you on the internet ... go get it.

I wonder how much State Department secrets the Russians, Chinese and Iranians were reading through Hillary's hacked emails.

They must have been sorry to see her leave office.

GrassrootsConservative
03-09-2015, 10:00 AM
Of course there are long gaps. We didn't actually expect true transparency from the looney lying left did we? I mean, they said it, but I hope nobody believed them.

Common
03-09-2015, 10:09 AM
From what ive been reading this new email thing has hurt hillary, she has lost support. No one should condone anyone using private emails for Official Govt business, thats whats wrong with politics and allows politicians to do dirtbag things. We have to stop making allowances for dirty deeds for our own, on both sides of aisle. We need to CONDEMN bad or criminal or dirty behavior when its our party or theirs.

It remains to be seen if hillary doesnt get damaged over this.

Mac-7
03-09-2015, 10:14 AM
From what ive been reading this new email thing has hurt hillary, she has lost support. No one should condone anyone using private emails for Official Govt business, thats whats wrong with politics and allows politicians to do dirtbag things. We have to stop making allowances for dirty deeds for our own, on both sides of aisle. We need to CONDEMN bad or criminal or dirty behavior when its our party or theirs.

It remains to be seen if hillary doesnt get damaged over this.

Senator pokahantas is lurking just arpund the corner.

The hatchet faced bra burners will get their lady president one way or the other.

Common
03-09-2015, 10:22 AM
Senator pokahantas is lurking just arpund the corner.

The hatchet faced bra burners will get their lady president one way or the other.

You should only post in pms to ranson10 and chris

Mac-7
03-09-2015, 11:00 AM
You should only post in pms to ranson10 and chris

You should wake up and find out who your second string candidate will be if Hillary goes on injured reserve.

Mr. Right
03-09-2015, 11:12 AM
The actual emails are secondary to her not following policy and using the servers provided by the State Dept. It reflects a lawlessness that has been prominant since her days as a hack lawyer. Hillary has always considered herself above the law.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/hillary-clinton-fired-for-lies-unethical-behavior/#e29XdA6fs3TDsFSM.97

Peter1469
03-09-2015, 03:35 PM
The is the guy Exo thinks is a bumpkin. Clinton will be lucky if she is not charged criminally. She signed responses to discovery requests that carry perjury charges when you lie.

It seems that perjury runs in the family.

hanger4
07-26-2015, 07:53 AM
"Yesterday the Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) sent a congressional notification to intelligence oversight committees updating them of the IC IG support to the State Department IG [attached].
The IC IG found four emails containing classified IC-derived information in a limited sample of 40 emails of the 30,000 emails provided by former Secretary Clinton. The four emails, which have not been released through the State FOIA process, did not contain classification markings and/or dissemination controls. These emails were not retroactively classified by the State Department; rather these emails contained classified information when they were generated and, according to IC classification officials, that information remains classified today. This classified information should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system.
IC IG made a referral detailing the potential compromise of classified information to security officials within the Executive Branch. The main purpose of the referral was to notify security officials that classified information may exist on at least one private server and thumb drive that are not in the government’s possession. An important distinction is that the IC IG did not make a criminal referral––it was a security referral made for counterintelligence purposes. The IC IG is statutorily required to refer potential compromises of national security information to the appropriate IC security officials."

http://www.mediaite.com/online/inspectors-general-release-joint-statement-to-clear-up-hillary-email-referral-flap/

whatukno
07-26-2015, 03:17 PM
And the witch hunt Continues.

PolWatch
07-26-2015, 03:35 PM
media blog

Tahuyaman
07-26-2015, 03:38 PM
All she had to do was be open and honest from the start. As usual, she can't do that.

Peter1469
07-26-2015, 03:54 PM
The article helps Clinton yet the left calls it an attack. :shocked:

It was an Intel investigation that was called for and seems to be statutory requirement in this case.

Now criminal charges can come later.

hanger4
07-26-2015, 04:44 PM
media blog

Word for word IG's statment. Prove it's lie and then you can run around like a chicken with it's head cut off screamin' hit piece hit piece hit piece.

PolWatch
07-26-2015, 04:50 PM
please show me where I said it was a hit piece.....talking 'bout hysteria! I don't think the words media blog translates into hit piece in any language.

Safety
07-26-2015, 05:00 PM
please show me where I said it was a hit piece.....talking 'bout hysteria! I don't think the words media blog translates into hit piece in any language.

I can count on my hand the number of times "rawstory"'s name was invoked on threads, or dailykos, etc....

hanger4
07-26-2015, 05:08 PM
I can count on my hand the number of times "rawstory"'s name was invoked on threads, or dailykos, etc....

Again, prove the IG's statement is a lie and ya gots a point. If not, ya have none.

hanger4
07-26-2015, 05:21 PM

Quite true, quite true. My bad. You've been attacking my responses and messengers for a while now without substance I jumped da gun.

If you wish to play attack the messenger with me you need to be prepared to back it up.

Safety
07-26-2015, 05:21 PM
Again, prove the IG's statement is a lie and ya gots a point. If not, ya have none.

Meh, I get a point for pointing out the point that different points are being pointed out.

PolWatch
07-26-2015, 05:24 PM
Quite true, quite true. My bad. You've been attacking my responses and messengers for a while now without substance I jumped da gun.

If you wish to play attack the messenger with me you need to be prepared to back it up.

Perhaps you might consider that idea for your own behavior too.

hanger4
07-26-2015, 05:31 PM
Meh, I get a point for pointing out the point that different points are being pointed out.

Ya know what ?? I actually understood that. :)

hanger4
07-26-2015, 05:39 PM
Perhaps you might consider that idea for your own behavior too.

You welcome to point out when I haven't substantiated my accusations of hit piece or strawman arguments.

hanger4
08-17-2015, 06:15 AM
"While media coverage has focused on a half-dozen of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s personal emails containing sensitive intelligence, the total number of her private emails identified by an ongoing State Department review as having contained classified data has ballooned to 60, officials told The Washington Times."....................."Those 60 emails do not include two emails identified in recent days by Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III as containing “top-secret” information possibly derived from Pentagon satellites, drones or intercepts, which is some of the nation’s most sensitive secrets."http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/16/number-of-hillary-clintons-emails-flagged-for-clas/Are the dominoes about to fall ??

Cigar
08-17-2015, 07:41 AM
Unless they find an Email saying Death to Americans in Benghazi or Machete shipments to The Middle East.

I'd rather hear about Jobs and the Economy.

hanger4
08-17-2015, 08:47 AM
Unless they find an Email saying Death to Americans in Benghazi or Machete shipments to The Middle East.

I'd rather hear about Jobs and the Economy.

To quote your words;

I'd ignore this Post (OP) if I were you ... :wink:

hanger4
08-31-2015, 08:24 PM
"Records reveal that Hillary Clinton’s private clintonemail.com server shared an IP address with her husband Bill Clinton’s email server, presidentclinton.com, and both servers were housed in New York City, not in the basement of the Clintons’ Chappaqua, New York home." .... "The Servers Have The SAME IP AddressHillary’s clintonemail.com server and the Foundation-run presidentclinton.com email server have exactly the same IP address, and the same SSL certificate (which an organization purchases for an email server to verify its trustworthiness).mail.clintonemail.com and mail.presidentclinton.com both have an IP address of 64.94.172.146, according to an SSL Certificate Checker.The two servers both have that same IP address, 64.94.172.146, according to DNS records. (Here are records for Hillary’s server, and here are records for Bill’s server).Both servers have the same IP address, according to another independent Internet records database, robtex.net." .... http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/31/exclusive-hillary-shared-an-email-network-with-the-clinton-foundation/I know it's breitbart but time will tell.

Cigar
08-31-2015, 08:27 PM
http://web.stanford.edu/dept/CTL/cgi-bin/academicskillscoaching/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Oh-no.jpg

hanger4
08-31-2015, 08:39 PM
Cigar, this thread is probably more suited for adults. Try it ya might like it.

Chris
08-31-2015, 08:56 PM
Things could get worse: About 150 New Hillary Clinton Emails Now Deemed Classified (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/150-hillary-clinton-emails-now-deemed-classified/story?id=33439012).

Cigar
08-31-2015, 08:58 PM
150 emails that wasn't classified when she had them ... :laugh:

Good Luck with the Sentencing ... :grin:

Captain Obvious
08-31-2015, 08:58 PM
Trainers are rubbing Biden's shoulders as we speak

whatukno
08-31-2015, 11:45 PM
And still, hanger4 hasn't come up with those nude Hillary selfies that he's been hoping for.

hanger4
09-01-2015, 07:15 AM
And still, hanger4 hasn't come up with those nude Hillary selfies that he's been hoping for.

God forbid. So you're ok with Hillary's private server having the same IP address as the Clinton foundation ??

whatukno
09-01-2015, 08:24 AM
God forbid. So you're ok with Hillary's private server having the same IP address as the Clinton foundation ??

According to Brietbart, a site that is well known for lying.

Peter1469
09-01-2015, 09:05 AM
:shocked:

Cigar
09-01-2015, 09:18 AM
Cigar, this thread is probably more suited for adults. Try it ya might like it.

Get back to me when you discover Launch Codes given to the Russians or Benghazi stand-down orders :rollseyes:

Adult issues ... like Clinton asking for Low Fat Cream :laugh:

Chris
09-01-2015, 09:32 AM
It's funny to see partisans defend her with diversions. Fact is fewer and fewer people find Clinton trustworthy. She's slipping in the polls:

http://i.snag.gy/frxzu.jpg

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-national-democratic-primary

nathanbforrest45
09-01-2015, 09:39 AM
Cigar. I have a serious question. Is there any action Hillary could commit that would cause you to think maybe she isn't what this country needs? I am very serious about this question.

Common
09-01-2015, 09:41 AM
Theres always the back and forth liberal against conservative thing.

Personally, I believe if you did a bad thing you pay the price no matter who you are. Doesnt matter if its Scott Walker or Hillary.

If she did in fact break the law she must pay the price. Ill wait to see the outcome

Ransom
09-01-2015, 10:13 AM
@Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294). I have a serious question. Is there any action Hillary could commit that would cause you to think maybe she isn't what this country needs? I am very serious about this question.

Then, you're asking the wrong person.

Lineman
09-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Were the servers ever hacked?

hanger4
09-01-2015, 10:41 AM
According to Brietbart, a site that is well known for lying.

Then it should be easy to show they're lying right ?? After all you said they lie all the time so they they must do a bad job of it and get caughtall the time. Have at it whatukno.

Captain Obvious
09-01-2015, 10:43 AM
Were the servers ever hacked?

Whoosh

texan
09-01-2015, 10:47 AM
150 emails that wasn't classified when she had them ... :laugh:

Good Luck with the Sentencing ... :grin:

My oh My have times changed. Cigar play by play:

1. Right wing conspiracy
2. There were no classified emails
3. Nothing to see here
4. She is kicking everyones ass the nomination is hers if she wants it. My nominee!
5. Oh uh I kind of like Bernie.
6. I am really excited about Bernie.
7. GOOD LUCK GETTING A CONVICTION!

My how you ave evolved.

texan
09-01-2015, 10:49 AM
Whoosh

If they were and the former great (not really) president and his wifie are done.

Lineman
09-01-2015, 10:56 AM
Well, since this email thing is a bust, maybe you CONS can try an Obama meme on her.... here Ill kick it off for you: Hillary will take our guns.

Captain Obvious
09-01-2015, 11:00 AM
^^ "a bust" lol!

This cost her the presidency, stick a fork in her, she's toast.

whatukno
09-01-2015, 11:22 AM
Then it should be easy to show they're lying right ?? After all you said they lie all the time so they they must do a bad job of it and get caughtall the time. Have at it whatukno.

See, here's your problem, you have no reading comprehension. You misquoted me WHEN MY QUOTE WAS RIGHT THERE WHILE YOU WERE TYPING!

Seriously!

Chris
09-01-2015, 11:22 AM
http://i.snag.gy/TmEu5.jpg

texan
09-01-2015, 11:29 AM
Now thats funny

Howey
09-01-2015, 11:34 AM
"Records reveal that Hillary Clinton’s private clintonemail.com server shared an IP address with her husband Bill Clinton’s email server, presidentclinton.com, and both servers were housed in New York City, not in the basement of the Clintons’ Chappaqua, New York home." .... "The Servers Have The SAME IP AddressHillary’s clintonemail.com server and the Foundation-run presidentclinton.com email server have exactly the same IP address, and the same SSL certificate (which an organization purchases for an email server to verify its trustworthiness).mail.clintonemail.com and mail.presidentclinton.com both have an IP address of 64.94.172.146, according to an SSL Certificate Checker.The two servers both have that same IP address, 64.94.172.146, according to DNS records. (Here are records for Hillary’s server, and here are records for Bill’s server).Both servers have the same IP address, according to another independent Internet records database, robtex.net." .... http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/31/exclusive-hillary-shared-an-email-network-with-the-clinton-foundation/I know it's breitbart but time will tell.

And she still broke no laws...

domer76
09-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Things could get worse: About 150 New Hillary Clinton Emails Now Deemed Classified (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/150-hillary-clinton-emails-now-deemed-classified/story?id=33439012).

operative word - now

domer76
09-01-2015, 11:59 AM
Well, since this email thing is a bust, maybe you CONS can try an Obama meme on her.... here Ill kick it off for you: Hillary will take our guns.

Bibles first. Then guns

whatukno
09-01-2015, 12:00 PM
Bibles first. Then guns

And force everyone into a gay marriage!

Captain Obvious
09-01-2015, 12:06 PM
And she still broke no laws...

And you still make no valid point.

hanger4
09-01-2015, 12:17 PM
See, here's your problem, you have no reading comprehension. You misquoted me WHEN MY QUOTE WAS RIGHT THERE WHILE YOU WERE TYPING!Seriously!"well known for lying" Feel better whatukno ?? The rest of my post stays the same. If they well known then they are caught lying. Should be easy for you to show this to be a lie. I'll wait.

Chris
09-01-2015, 12:23 PM
See, here's your problem, you have no reading comprehension. You misquoted me WHEN MY QUOTE WAS RIGHT THERE WHILE YOU WERE TYPING!

Seriously!

He's demonstrated he did not misquote you.

domer76
09-01-2015, 12:37 PM
And force everyone into a gay marriage!

Plural gay marriage with a license issued in Kentucky.

whatukno
09-01-2015, 01:14 PM
"well known for lying" Feel better whatukno ?? The rest of my post stays the same. If they well known then they are caught lying. Should be easy for you to show this to be a lie. I'll wait.

Why do you constantly do that? Throw out a baseless accusation against a liberal politician, then expect the rest of us to disprove you? I seriously don't wan't to defend Hillary. I don't want her to be the DNC Candidate. lol. I'm just tired of baseless right wing lies.

Cigar
09-01-2015, 01:16 PM
@Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294). I have a serious question. Is there any action Hillary could commit that would cause you to think maybe she isn't what this country needs? I am very serious about this question.

Sure, a Crime Conviction :wink:

Get back to me when that happens

hanger4
09-01-2015, 01:44 PM
Why do you constantly do that? Throw out a baseless accusation against a liberal politician, then expect the rest of us to disprove you? I seriously don't wan't to defend Hillary. I don't want her to be the DNC Candidate. lol. I'm just tired of baseless right wing lies.

I didn't lie, breitbart may have, but you haven't shown thus. I tend to believe this report because it would be easy to disprove. You said they lie. I'm still waiting.

whatukno
09-01-2015, 01:53 PM
I didn't lie, breitbart may have, but you haven't shown thus. I tend to believe this report because it would be easy to disprove. You said they lie. I'm still waiting.

I said they are known to lie. Jesus H Christ on a fucking rubber crutch!

Remember Shirley Sherrod? The video released by Brietbart.com where it looked like she was bing racist as all hell? Of course you do, you probably ate that shit right up. Turns out that was A HUGE LIE that was uncovered.

Oh remember ACORN's prostitution sting video? Yep, another bad editing job that your lot ate up like it was candy!

AND MANY MANY MORE!

http://mediamatters.org/research/2010/07/21/big-falsehoods-an-updated-guide-to-andrew-breit/168051

I know, you will see midiamatters and go "Oh that's a left wing website, can't trust them cause they are left wing I'm ignoring your claims because (fart noises)".

more lies (http://gawker.com/5810425/the-three-lies-of-andrew-breitbart)

more about the above lies (http://fair.org/blog/2012/03/02/how-breitbart-got-away-with-his-lies/)

So why the HELL should we trust ANYTHING reported off of Brietbart?

Chris
09-01-2015, 02:09 PM
I said they are known to lie. Jesus H Christ on a fucking rubber crutch!

Remember Shirley Sherrod? The video released by Brietbart.com where it looked like she was bing racist as all hell? Of course you do, you probably ate that shit right up. Turns out that was A HUGE LIE that was uncovered.

Oh remember ACORN's prostitution sting video? Yep, another bad editing job that your lot ate up like it was candy!

AND MANY MANY MORE!

http://mediamatters.org/research/2010/07/21/big-falsehoods-an-updated-guide-to-andrew-breit/168051

I know, you will see midiamatters and go "Oh that's a left wing website, can't trust them cause they are left wing I'm ignoring your claims because (fart noises)".

more lies (http://gawker.com/5810425/the-three-lies-of-andrew-breitbart)

more about the above lies (http://fair.org/blog/2012/03/02/how-breitbart-got-away-with-his-lies/)

So why the HELL should we trust ANYTHING reported off of Brietbart?

I'm curious, if you dispute a source the left doesn't trust with sources the right doesn't trust and you all engage in ad hom why should we trust any of it and where will that leave discussion?

Perhaps better to address messages instead of attacking messenger?

whatukno
09-01-2015, 02:23 PM
I'm curious, if you dispute a source the left doesn't trust with sources the right doesn't trust and you all engage in ad hom why should we trust any of it and where will that leave discussion?

Perhaps better to address messages instead of attacking messenger?

The thing is, NOBODY should trust brietbart. They have been exposed as liars many many times. If the right wing trusts that site, it's their fools errand.

Like here's a question.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/31/exclusive-hillary-shared-an-email-network-with-the-clinton-foundation/

That link says her private email server was in New York City.

How odd!

Because apparently it also was in Colorado!

http://nypost.com/2015/08/18/hillarys-email-server-was-run-out-of-an-old-bathroom-closet/

This is one out an about email server. The thing is the Carmen Santiago of computer hardware.

Chris
09-01-2015, 03:06 PM
The thing is, NOBODY should trust brietbart. They have been exposed as liars many many times. If the right wing trusts that site, it's their fools errand.

Like here's a question.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/31/exclusive-hillary-shared-an-email-network-with-the-clinton-foundation/

That link says her private email server was in New York City.

How odd!

Because apparently it also was in Colorado!

http://nypost.com/2015/08/18/hillarys-email-server-was-run-out-of-an-old-bathroom-closet/

This is one out an about email server. The thing is the Carmen Santiago of computer hardware.

I think you need to come down from your partisan pedestal to see what I said. If the left can't trust a source because of things sources the right can't trust, you're at a stalemate, and the only way out is instead of appealing to various authorities to attack messengers, you need to address the facts of the message.

whatukno
09-01-2015, 03:12 PM
I think you need to come down from your partisan pedestal to see what I said. If the left can't trust a source because of things sources the right can't trust, you're at a stalemate, and the only way out is instead of appealing to various authorities to attack messengers, you need to address the facts of the message.

I am partisan. I won't make any bones about it. And there is a difference between not liking a source because it's partisan, and not liking a source because it's known to lie.

So, taking your advice, I posted the inconsistency in the story. It was previously reported that the email server was in a bathroom closet in Colorado, but the breitbart source now claims it was in NY.

Obviously someone is lying, and as I have previously shown that brietbart is known to lie, it would appear that brietbart is lying about this server issue.

texan
09-01-2015, 03:23 PM
Hey Watukno,
Let me cut through the crap for you.

Clinton has lied I don't give a damn where the server sits.

There are the facts smart guy since that is what you are asking for! Now continue to shake n bake on BS.

Mark III
09-01-2015, 03:28 PM

Let's see if anyone can understand this.

"It is not possible to send a properly marked and classified email through an unclassified State Department account or a private email account, according to multiple senior government officials familiar with handling sensitive materials in the government email system.
Each of the 150 emails newly deemed classified were considered exempt from public release using a specific guideline of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Specifically, the regulation states that anything deemed to contain "classified information for national defense or foreign policy" is exempt from public release.
Emails marked under this specific exemption are considered "confidential" in nature, one of the lowest levels of classification."
-

These items are being classified NOW, BECAUSE they are to be released to the public, and an agency or agencies want something redacted before the material is given to news reporters.

When Clinton saw the same e-mails, they did not have the "classified" designation because they were not about to be given to the media.
-

The reporting of this story is horrendous.

Chris
09-01-2015, 03:30 PM
Let's see if anyone can understand this.

"It is not possible to send a properly marked and classified email through an unclassified State Department account or a private email account, according to multiple senior government officials familiar with handling sensitive materials in the government email system.
Each of the 150 emails newly deemed classified were considered exempt from public release using a specific guideline of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Specifically, the regulation states that anything deemed to contain "classified information for national defense or foreign policy" is exempt from public release.
Emails marked under this specific exemption are considered "confidential" in nature, one of the lowest levels of classification."

These items are being classified NOW, BECAUSE they are to be released to the public, and an agency or agencies want something redacted before the material is given to news reporters.

When Clinton saw the same e-mails, they did not have the "classified" designation because they were not about to be given to the media.
-

The reporting of this story is horrendous.

No, not very clear, but I gather from various replies above this much: "These items are being classified NOW"

And, yes, the reporting is, as usual, terrible.

Chris
09-01-2015, 03:31 PM
I am partisan. I won't make any bones about it. And there is a difference between not liking a source because it's partisan, and not liking a source because it's known to lie.

So, taking your advice, I posted the inconsistency in the story. It was previously reported that the email server was in a bathroom closet in Colorado, but the breitbart source now claims it was in NY.

Obviously someone is lying, and as I have previously shown that brietbart is known to lie, it would appear that brietbart is lying about this server issue.

You're still not getting what I'm saying. Forget it. It's not that important.

Mark III
09-01-2015, 03:35 PM
No, not very clear, but I gather from various replies above this much: "These items are being classified NOW"

And, yes, the reporting is, as usual, terrible.

They are being classified BECAUSE they are being released to the media. If they weren't being released to the media they wouldn't be being classified.

Have you heard anyone in the media say this?

Not many.

Professor Peabody
09-01-2015, 03:45 PM
http://web.stanford.edu/dept/CTL/cgi-bin/academicskillscoaching/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Oh-no.jpg

Is Hillary going to jail?

Mark III
09-01-2015, 03:51 PM

Is Hillary going to jail?

Probably not. Are you ?

Chris
09-01-2015, 04:07 PM
They are being classified BECAUSE they are being released to the media. If they weren't being released to the media they wouldn't be being classified.

Not many.

Sort of makes sense though that then they should have been classified before, had anyone know they were going to a non-secure public server.

Howey
09-01-2015, 04:11 PM
Plural gay marriage with a license issued in Kentucky.

With Bob and Mac

**shudder**

Howey
09-01-2015, 04:15 PM
Sort of makes sense though that then they should have been classified before, had anyone know they were going to a non-secure public server.

So you've finally agreed the emails weren't classified. We're making progress.

Bob
09-01-2015, 04:27 PM

Don't let them kid you about classified either. I know I was in the Army 52 years ago, but even I knew classified from non classified.

There is more than a single classified category. Hillary by reading documents could easily tell when a mail was top secret. Even a lesser category she would know. She knew her server was hers and not handled by government. Peter might want to explain categories for us all but my recall is documents are stamped in big letters classified and what category they are. Confidential is about the lowest i recall.

Chris
09-01-2015, 04:31 PM

They weren't because they weren't being released. Had they been, like now, they likely would have been. Speculation on my part, of course, just as it is on anyone's right now. But it speaks to her trustworthiness, which is in decline.

Howey
09-01-2015, 04:33 PM
I prefer facts to your speculation.

Mark III
09-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Don't let them kid you about classified either. I know I was in the Army 52 years ago, but even I knew classified from non classified.

There is more than a single classified category. Hillary by reading documents could easily tell when a mail was top secret. Even a lesser category she would know. She knew her server was hers and not handled by government. Peter might want to explain categories for us all but my recall is documents are stamped in big letters classified and what category they are. Confidential is about the lowest i recall.

"It is not possible to send a properly marked and classified email through an unclassified State Department account or a private email account, according to multiple senior government officials familiar with handling sensitive materials in the government email system."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/150-hillary-clinton-emails-now-deemed-classified/story?id=33439012

If it is not possible to send classified materials through State Dept. e-mail, why wouldn't Clinton assume she was not being sent classified information. These classifications are being done retroactively.

This sounds like a lot of bs on the part of the media and conservative politicians.

Chris
09-01-2015, 04:38 PM
"It is not possible to send a properly marked and classified email through an unclassified State Department account or a private email account, according to multiple senior government officials familiar with handling sensitive materials in the government email system."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/150-hillary-clinton-emails-now-deemed-classified/story?id=33439012

If it is not possible to send classified materials through State Dept. e-mail, why wouldn't Clinton assume she was not being sent classified information. These classifications are being done retroactively.

This sounds like a lot of bs on the part of the media and conservative politicians.

Ditto the media and liberal pols. She shouldn't have been using a private server.

Chris
09-01-2015, 04:39 PM
I prefer facts to your speculation.

And I to yours. Uh, so? Fact is she shouldn't have been using a private server.

Bob
09-01-2015, 04:59 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=1238641#post1238641)

I don't believe classifications come later. It does no good to send out classified and then later call it classified since it is tantamount to an open door policy to transmit top secret material. All you would need to do is not classify it so you can receive it later. Clinton knows better than that. It was her server. It may come to pass it was approved for classified documents.

Chris
09-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Much communication within the company I work for is "classified" not for public consumption. Only certain communications that might affect stock value are clearly marked for company consumption only. Most email is sent you with no classification with the understanding you will abide by company security rules and measures. If it were found I were storing those on my own server, any of it, I'd be fired forthwith.

My speculation is that was the case with Clinton. Had the government known what she was doing they would likely have marked some emails classified, but they assumed she was above board and meeting security standards.

If that doesn't say something about Clinton it ought to about the incompetence of the government.

whatukno
09-01-2015, 05:33 PM

Now all we have to do is get him to understand the difference between an unsecured private email server and a secured private email server. It's not like she was using yahoo mail with the address SOSHillaryNEXTPREZ45@yahoo.com

Chris
09-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Now all we have to do is get him to understand the difference between an unsecured private email server and a secured private email server. It's not like she was using yahoo mail with the address SOSHillaryNEXTPREZ45@yahoo.com

Right, even WaPo reports "The private e-mail server used by Hillary Rodham Clinton all but certainly lacked the level of security employed by the government and could have been breached fairly easily by determined foreign intelligence services, national security and cyber experts said." https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/security-of-hillary-clintons-private-e-mail-server-comes-under-scrutiny/2015/03/10/fcccfb78-c737-11e4-aa1a-86135599fb0f_story.html

CNN reports "FBI looking into Hillary Clinton's email server security, lawyer says" http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/05/politics/clinton-email-server-fbi/

Daily Caller reports: "Hillary’s IT Contractor Did Not Have Proper Security Clearance" http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/14/exclusive-hillarys-it-contractor-did-not-have-proper-security-clearance/#ixzz3kWuq4bpY

So convince me.

whatukno
09-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Right, even WaPo reports "The private e-mail server used by Hillary Rodham Clinton all but certainly lacked the level of security employed by the government and could have been breached fairly easily by determined foreign intelligence services, national security and cyber experts said." https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/security-of-hillary-clintons-private-e-mail-server-comes-under-scrutiny/2015/03/10/fcccfb78-c737-11e4-aa1a-86135599fb0f_story.html

CNN reports "FBI looking into Hillary Clinton's email server security, lawyer says" http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/05/politics/clinton-email-server-fbi/

Daily Caller reports: "Hillary’s IT Contractor Did Not Have Proper Security Clearance" http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/14/exclusive-hillarys-it-contractor-did-not-have-proper-security-clearance/#ixzz3kWuq4bpY

So convince me.

Wait, so you are telling me, that her server that no one really knew about outside of Washington, is less secure than the State Department's internal email servers (http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/10/politics/state-department-hack-worst-ever/)?

(CNN)Overlooked in the controversy over Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server (http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/10/politics/hillary-clinton-email-press-conference-analysis/index.html), is the fact that suspected Russian hackers have bedeviled State Department's email system for much of the past year and continue to pose problems for technicians trying to eradicate the intrusion.

Federal law enforcement, intelligence and congressional officials briefed on the investigation say the hack of the State email system is the "worst ever" cyberattack intrusion against a federal agency. The attackers who breached State are also believed to be behind hacks on the White House's email system, and against several other federal agencies, the officials say.

Mark III
09-01-2015, 05:57 PM

So convince me.

Why bother? People have made their minds up already, just like they made their minds up immediately about Benghazi , IRS, and most other scandals that never materialized.

I can see a certain political apprehension attached to Clinton as people question judgement. That is why we vote, to find out who people trust. But the idea that she should be run out of the race for what is ultimately a minor deal is where we get into the witch hunt realm.

Chris
09-01-2015, 06:04 PM
Why bother? People have made their minds up already, just like they made their minds up immediately about Benghazi , IRS, and most other scandals that never materialized.

I can see a certain political apprehension attached to Clinton as people question judgement. That is why we vote, to find out who people trust. But the idea that she should be run out of the race for what is ultimately a minor deal is where we get into the witch hunt realm.

OK, don't.

That is why we vote, to find out who people trust.

Backwards.

ultimately a minor deal

To a lefty, sure, to a righty, no.

Chris
09-01-2015, 06:05 PM
Wait, so you are telling me, that her server that no one really knew about outside of Washington, is less secure than the State Department's internal email servers (http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/10/politics/state-department-hack-worst-ever/)?

(CNN)Overlooked in the controversy over Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server (http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/10/politics/hillary-clinton-email-press-conference-analysis/index.html), is the fact that suspected Russian hackers have bedeviled State Department's email system for much of the past year and continue to pose problems for technicians trying to eradicate the intrusion.

Federal law enforcement, intelligence and congressional officials briefed on the investigation say the hack of the State email system is the "worst ever" cyberattack intrusion against a federal agency. The attackers who breached State are also believed to be behind hacks on the White House's email system, and against several other federal agencies, the officials say.

Sounds to me like a classic two wrongs make a right argument. I think I mentioned earlier if this doesn't reflect badly on trusting Clinton it will on the government's incompetence. Some government when it doesn't even know she was doing this. What a mess!

whatukno
09-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Sounds to me like a classic two wrongs make a right argument. I think I mentioned earlier if this doesn't reflect badly on trusting Clinton it will on the government's incompetence. Some government when it doesn't even know she was doing this. What a mess!

It just makes this witch hunt that much more disingenuous, seeing as the emails that the right has such a hard on about are most likely already out in the open regardless of Clinton's actions. Hell, if she was smart, she would spin it to be "I was worried about the security of the State Departments internal email servers and in the interests of national security chose to store sensitive information off site and out of the prying eyes of Russian Hackers."

Chris
09-01-2015, 06:18 PM
It just makes this witch hunt that much more disingenuous, seeing as the emails that the right has such a hard on about are most likely already out in the open regardless of Clinton's actions. Hell, if she was smart, she would spin it to be "I was worried about the security of the State Departments internal email servers and in the interests of national security chose to store sensitive information off site and out of the prying eyes of Russian Hackers."

Do you have a link to those emails already out in the public, the ones now being classified? How'd they get there? More government incompetence. Hillary was part of the incompetence.

whatukno
09-01-2015, 06:24 PM
Do you have a link to those emails already out in the public, the ones now being classified? How'd they get there? More government incompetence. Hillary was part of the incompetence.

I'm sure you could find all of them with a short visit to the deep web. I sure as hell wouldn't be linking anything you find to here though, and I hope you have one hell of a firewall if you go poking around.

Professor Peabody
09-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Probably not. Are you ?

Why would I? I didn't violate numerous Federal Codes such as..........

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(d)Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

Professor Peabody
09-01-2015, 08:01 PM

Too bad the Russian Hacker.....hacker a private eMail of Blumenthal and got them anyway.

Mark III
09-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Why would I? I didn't violate numerous Federal Codes such as..........

You must be a Rush Limbaugh fan.

Bob
09-01-2015, 08:11 PM

Not many.

They are classifying them to prevent damage to Hillary. It's an inside job.

Classified, they can claim they can't show them. A scam in other words.

hanger4
09-01-2015, 09:10 PM
"Clinton Asked Diplomat to Send Classified Intel to ‘My Personal Email’ .... "On July 25, 2010, Clinton sent an email to Special Envoy for Middle East Peace George Mitchell. The subject line read “Here’s my personal email,” and only had a short message: “[Please] use this for reply– HRC.” ... "Mitchell emailed her back two hours later. “I talked with [Italian Foreign Minister Franco Frattini] again and went over the point again. He said he understands and agrees,” he began. The rest of the email is blanked out, indicating that the State Department team releasing Clinton’s emails recognized that the information it contained was classified." .... And if she knew then she's through.

Professor Peabody
09-01-2015, 09:13 PM
You must be a Rush Limbaugh fan.

You apparently wouldn't know your ass from your elbow.

whatukno
09-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Don't worry, they will find you those nude selfies any day now.

hanger4
09-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Sorry I forgot the link; ....
http://www.mediaite.com/online/clinton-asked-diplomat-to-send-classified-intel-to-my-personal-email/

hanger4
09-01-2015, 10:13 PM

You can run home now, you've debunked mediaite with your percieved witticism. .... LOL

whatukno
09-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Don't worry, I'll eventually get around to debunking this pile of crap as well. It's just getting too easy with you anymore. So, have you nailed down where that email server is yet? I bet next it will turn up in Washington state. lol

Crepitus
09-01-2015, 10:39 PM

Oh geeze, now I'm nauseous!

Howey
09-02-2015, 12:23 AM
Sorry I forgot the link; ....
http://www.mediaite.com/online/clinton-asked-diplomat-to-send-classified-intel-to-my-personal-email/
It was classified as Confidential on Aug 27, 2015. Only because it was released with other emails.

*sigh*

whatukno
09-02-2015, 05:22 AM
The funny part about this "Servers" movement (They are this election's "birthers") Is, just like the Birthers, Servers don't know enough about the law and classification to come up with a coherent argument.

Take the fact that the State Department email servers were already HACKED by Russia.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/10/politics/state-department-hack-worst-ever/

So Clinton's use of a private unknown email server in fact may have saved sensitive (at the time unclassified) information from falling into Russian hands.

But to the point, the emails were not classified at the time, therefore she was not lying when she stated that she did not store any classified information on her private servers. Which the OP has no idea where that server actually was physically located at.

But don't worry hanger4, eventually they will find you those nude Clinton selfies you are so desperately seeking.

hanger4
09-02-2015, 06:32 AM
Don't worry, I'll eventually get around to debunking this pile of crap as well. It's just getting too easy with you anymore. So, have you nailed down where that email server is yet? I bet next it will turn up in Washington state. lol

All you've done is whine. I'm still waiting.

Common Sense
09-02-2015, 06:35 AM
The article assumes the content is classified.

hanger4
09-02-2015, 06:40 AM
It was classified as Confidential on Aug 27, 2015. Only because it was released with other emails.*sigh*It was classified as soon as it came out of the Foreign Ministers mouth. You need to study up on how, when and what is or becomes classified.

Ransom
09-02-2015, 06:41 AM

While you're debunking, there seems to be a 'feel the Bern' momentum in your rearview. I believe your fellow flock members are who needs your debunking skills. Her numbers were already in the toilet where Repubs are concerned, you all know what we think.

You claim to be able to debunk....... your own constituents is who isn't convinced as her poll numbers slide, each camera appearance she looks less sincere, less trustworthy. Isn't it you Dems where she's losing traction..... unless you're arguing that Socialist Bernie Sanders is garnering all this support by running solid campaign..... having the mike ripped from his hands by the blm thugs.

Common Sense
09-02-2015, 06:42 AM
It was classified as soon as it came out of the Foreign Ministers mouth. You need to study up on how, when and what is or becomes classified.

That's not accurate. Not all correspondence with ministers are classified. I'm sorry but you and the article are making assumptions. It doesn't "prove" anything.

Ransom
09-02-2015, 06:46 AM
You can run home now, you've debunked mediaite with your percieved witticism. .... LOL

Are the Dems convinced this has been debunked. No conservative or GOP or right wing Attila will ever vote for Hillary. It is those who considered voting for her and independents who are running from her. The 'debunking' isn't working on her sheep, how would any objective reader believe it. The debunking is actually denial. She's concerned, her constituents scared...... her defenders in here spouting in anger the result.

Entertaining as it is, they've a flawed candidate, they know it, they're frightened.

:Skeert:

hanger4
09-02-2015, 07:43 AM
That's not accurate. Not all correspondence with ministers are classified. I'm sorry but you and the article are making assumptions. It doesn't "prove" anything.

"The new stamps indicate that some of Clinton's emails from her time as the nation's most senior diplomat are filled with a type of information the U.S. government and the department's own regulations automatically deems classified from the get-go — regardless of whether it is already marked that way or not." ....

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0QQ0BW20150821

It may be deemed unclassified aftreward, but you can't know that "from the get-go".

Chris
09-02-2015, 08:10 AM
So much for it's not classified till marked as such:

That is because under federal law, information is classified by nature, not by marking. As a result, federal classification authorities deemed that the information was classified the very second it originated, even if it was not marked as such until August 27, 2015. Also worthy of note is the fact that Hillary’s message is the only content in the entire document that is redacted and marked as classified. This means that she was not merely a helpless, passive recipient of classified national security information; she was the originator. And not only did she intentionally originate the classified information, she intentionally disseminated it via an unsecured, unsanctioned private e-mail server.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/09/01/breaking-hillary-intentionally-originated-and-distributed-highly-classified-information/

Chris
09-02-2015, 08:12 AM
The funny part about this "Servers" movement (They are this election's "birthers") Is, just like the Birthers, Servers don't know enough about the law and classification to come up with a coherent argument.

Take the fact that the State Department email servers were already HACKED by Russia.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/10/politics/state-department-hack-worst-ever/

So Clinton's use of a private unknown email server in fact may have saved sensitive (at the time unclassified) information from falling into Russian hands.

But to the point, the emails were not classified at the time, therefore she was not lying when she stated that she did not store any classified information on her private servers. Which the OP has no idea where that server actually was physically located at.

But don't worry hanger4, eventually they will find you those nude Clinton selfies you are so desperately seeking.

You posted that yesterday and it was dismissed as a classic two wrongs make a right argument. Nice use of sarcasm, though, to cover the weakness of the argument.

Cigar
09-02-2015, 08:19 AM
Pay the fine and let's get back to real issues like ... Benghazi :laugh:

Remember that ... of course not :laugh: because everyone has moved on to eMail Gate

Subdermal
09-02-2015, 09:00 AM
Oh geeze, now I'm nauseous!

Don't worry; they don't exist. There isn't a wide-enough angle lens on Earth to have done the job.

Chris
09-02-2015, 09:10 AM

Remember that ... of course not :laugh: because everyone has moved on to eMail Gate

Fine?

It's a trust issue.

Why Voters Don't Trust Hillary Clinton http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/07/28/why_voters_dont_trust_hillary_clinton_127567.html

How to Fix Hillary's Trust Deficit http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/31/how-to-fix-hillary-s-trust-deficit.html

In Clinton We Trust. Or Maybe Not. http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-08-14/hillary-clinton-s-trust-problem

Cigar
09-02-2015, 09:16 AM
Fine?

It's a trust issue.

Why Voters Don't Trust Hillary Clinton http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/07/28/why_voters_dont_trust_hillary_clinton_127567.html

How to Fix Hillary's Trust Deficit http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/31/how-to-fix-hillary-s-trust-deficit.html

In Clinton We Trust. Or Maybe Not. http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-08-14/hillary-clinton-s-trust-problem

Then don't Vote for her ... you do have that power.

I've never Trusted a Republican to be President ... therefore I don't Vote for them.

Problem solved ... or are you more concerned about who I Vote for?

Chris
09-02-2015, 09:21 AM
Then don't Vote for her ... you do have that power.

I've never Trusted a Republican to be President ... therefore I don't Vote for them.

Problem solved ... or are you more concerned about who I Vote for?

I thought you were voting for Bernie. So why do you care what happens to hillary, in fact the worse for her the better for him, right?

I don't vote but I care about you, I really do. :D

Peter1469
09-02-2015, 04:02 PM

Of Hillary? That would be a crime against humanity....

Peter1469
09-02-2015, 04:05 PM

The two might be linked if DoD satellite data on the Ambassador's movement is found on that server....

Common Sense
09-02-2015, 04:09 PM
Oh geez....give up Benghazi already. Haven't people used the deaths of Americans for their political advantage enough already?

hanger4
09-02-2015, 06:30 PM
One of the most serious potential breaches of national security identified so far by the intelligence community inside Hillary Rodham Clinton’s private emails involves the relaying of classified information concerning the movement of North Korean nuclear assets, which was obtained from spy satellites. ....

Multiple intelligence sources who spoke to The Washington Times, solely on the condition of anonymity, said concerns about the movement of the North Korean information through Mrs. Clinton’s unsecured server are twofold. ....

First, spy satellite information is frequently classified at the top-secret level and handled within a special compartment called Talent-Keyhole. This means it is one of the most sensitive forms of intelligence gathered by the U.S. ....

Second, the North Koreans have assembled a massive cyberhacking army under an elite military spy program known as Bureau 121, which is increasingly aggressive in targeting systems for hacking, especially vulnerable private systems. The North Koreans, for instance, have been blamed by the U.S. for the hack of Sony movie studios. ....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/1/hillary-clinton-emails-contained-spy-satellite-dat/ ....

Oh my.

Peter1469
09-02-2015, 06:33 PM
The CIA has been one agency giving the FBI investigators information against Clinton. Pay back?

Ravens Fan
09-02-2015, 06:52 PM
Step 1: Deny....

:tongue:

Subdermal
09-02-2015, 06:54 PM
Elevator, going down...soaps, orange jumpsuits and prison bars...

Common Sense
09-02-2015, 06:59 PM
Even the link in the OP puts the blame on the state dept official who sent Clinton the chain email from a non classified computer.

The email also doesn't contain images or maps but is a summarization of information.

If people think this is the one that will sink her, I'd suggest you keep digging.

Captain Obvious
09-02-2015, 07:02 PM
Even the link in the OP puts the blame on the state dept official who sent Clinton the chain email from a non classified computer.

The email also doesn't contain images or maps but is a summarization of information.

If people think this is the one that will sink her, I'd suggest you keep digging.

So if I'm an official and I'm sending the secretary of state a classified email on her official email address, I have to vet the security of her server?

Seriously? So every classified email ever sent in US history needs independent security validation?

Stop and think about that for a minute.

Or two.

Common Sense
09-02-2015, 07:04 PM
So if I'm an official and I'm sending the secretary of state a classified email on her official email address, I have to vet the security of her server?

Seriously? So every classified email ever sent in US history needs independent security validation?

Stop and think about that for a minute.

Or two.

That's not exactly what happened. Read the article. It was classified info sent without that classification.

"
The email does not appear to have been copied directly from the classified email system and crossed what is known as the “air gap” to nonclassified computers, the sources said.
Rather, the intelligence community believes a State Department (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/department-of-state/) employee received the information through classified channels and then summarized it when that employee got to a nonclassified State Department (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/department-of-state/) computer. The email chain went through Mrs. Clinton (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/hillary-rodham-clinton/)’s most senior aides and eventually to Mrs. Clinton (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/hillary-rodham-clinton/)’s personal email, the sources said.
The compromised information did not include maps or images, but rather information that could have been derived only from spy satellite intelligence.
It was not marked as classified, but whoever viewed the original source reports would have readily seen the markings and it should have been recognized clearly by a trained employee who received the information subsequently as sensitive, nonpublic information. Intelligence community professionals are trained to carry forward these markings and, if needed, request that the information be sanitized before being transmitted via non-secure means."

hanger4
09-02-2015, 07:08 PM

If HC didn't know this email wasn't some sort of classified it shows her gross incompetence at the very lest.

Common Sense
09-02-2015, 07:09 PM
Cling to it if it helps you sleep at night.

Captain Obvious
09-02-2015, 07:09 PM
That's not exactly what happened. Read the article. It was classified info sent without that classification.

"
The email does not appear to have been copied directly from the classified email system and crossed what is known as the “air gap” to nonclassified computers, the sources said.
Rather, the intelligence community believes a State Department (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/department-of-state/) employee received the information through classified channels and then summarized it when that employee got to a nonclassified State Department (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/department-of-state/) computer. The email chain went through Mrs. Clinton (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/hillary-rodham-clinton/)’s most senior aides and eventually to Mrs. Clinton (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/hillary-rodham-clinton/)’s personal email, the sources said.
The compromised information did not include maps or images, but rather information that could have been derived only from spy satellite intelligence.
It was not marked as classified, but whoever viewed the original source reports would have readily seen the markings and it should have been recognized clearly by a trained employee who received the information subsequently as sensitive, nonpublic information. Intelligence community professionals are trained to carry forward these markings and, if needed, request that the information be sanitized before being transmitted via non-secure means."

So?

My point is still valid, this wasn't Hillary's "personal email" it was her official email as SoS.

Common Sense
09-02-2015, 07:10 PM
So?

My point is still valid, this wasn't Hillary's "personal email" it was her official email as SoS.

It was sent as unclassified.

Chris
09-02-2015, 07:11 PM
Step 1: Deny....

:tongue:

Hey, that's cigar's line.

Captain Obvious
09-02-2015, 07:13 PM

...So?

Common Sense
09-02-2015, 07:14 PM
...So?

So?

Howey
09-02-2015, 07:14 PM
If HC didn't know this email wasn't some sort of classified it shows her gross incompetence at the very lest.

I hope Hillary invites you to her inaugural party.

Cigar
09-02-2015, 07:17 PM

Another failed attempt :laugh:

Chris
09-02-2015, 07:18 PM

Your own source explains: "It was not marked as classified, but whoever viewed the original source reports would have readily seen the markings and it should have been recognized clearly by a trained employee who received the information subsequently as sensitive, nonpublic information."

Classification marks are not added to documents until it going to be released to public. Before that whoever sent or received the document should have known.

Common Sense
09-02-2015, 07:18 PM
Don't get me wrong on this. Clinton fucked up by amalgamating her emails. But it doesn't seem like something that was malicious.

The entire undertone of this so called scandal is that there was some gross neglect or ill intent. Frankly it comes off the same way Benghazi did. As an attempt to swift boat her campaign.

Politics as usual I guess.

For the record I'd prefer other candidates over Hillary. I just think she has a better chance of being elected. I'd much rather see her in office than the Donald or Bush III.

Common Sense
09-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Your own source explains: "It was not marked as classified, but whoever viewed the original source reports would have readily seen the markings and it should have been recognized clearly by a trained employee who received the information subsequently as sensitive, nonpublic information."

Classification marks are not added to documents until it going to be released to public. Before that whoever sent or received the document should have known.

So it doesn't say "Classified" unless it's released to the public???? That doesn't make sense.

Captain Obvious
09-02-2015, 07:21 PM
So?

So? What's your point?

The fact that a classified email was sent FROM an unclassified source is irrelevant to Clinton, the expectation was that her email was classified secure, it wasn't.

Chris
09-02-2015, 07:23 PM
Don't get me wrong on this. Clinton fucked up by amalgamating her emails. But it doesn't seem like something that was malicious.

The entire undertone of this so called scandal is that there was some gross neglect or ill intent. Frankly it comes off the same way Benghazi did. As an attempt to swift boat her campaign.

Politics as usual I guess.

For the record I'd prefer other candidates over Hillary. I just think she has a better chance of being elected. I'd much rather see her in office than the Donald or Bush III.

I would agree, this doesn't speak to maliciousness, just incompetence.

Chris
09-02-2015, 07:26 PM
So it doesn't say "Classified" unless it's released to the public???? That doesn't make sense.

No, given a set of documents about to be released, they're reviewed and those marked classified either stay that way, out of public view, or get redacted, practically the same thing, since you see it's an email, and to and from, but no message body.

I may have this all wrong, but that's what I'm understanding about the process.

hanger4
09-02-2015, 07:46 PM

I seems we're back to this; .... "filled with a type of information the U.S. government and the department's own regulations automatically deems classified from the get-go". ...

Common Sense
09-02-2015, 07:46 PM
I would agree, this doesn't speak to maliciousness, just incompetence.

No politician is perfect. No person is. It certainly ranks much lower than say doing something incompetent like invading Iraq. Certainly much less harmful. In fact, to date there have been no consequences.

Common Sense
09-02-2015, 07:50 PM
I seems we're back to this; .... "filled with a type of information the U.S. government and the department's own regulations automatically deems classified from the get-go". ...

Read....

"It was not marked as classified, but whoever viewed the original source reports would have readily seen the markings and it should have been recognized clearly by a trained employee who received the information subsequently as sensitive, nonpublic information. Intelligence community professionals are trained to carry forward these markings and, if needed, request that the information be sanitized before being transmitted via non-secure means."

Chris
09-02-2015, 07:52 PM
No politician is perfect. No person is. It certainly ranks much lower than say doing something incompetent like invading Iraq. Certainly much less harmful. In fact, to date there have been no consequences.

So now we go from two wrongs make a right to many, many wrongs make a right? :P

Yes, I said that before, this also exposes even more so the incompetence of the government.

Ah, but do we want such a incompetent President?

Common Sense
09-02-2015, 07:55 PM
So now we go from two wrongs make a right to many, many wrongs make a right? :P

Yes, I said that before, this also exposes even more so the incompetence of the government.

Ah, but do we want such a incompetent President?

I'm saying it pales in comparison. I'm calling it very selective outrage.

hanger4
09-02-2015, 07:57 PM
Read....

"It was not marked as classified, but whoever viewed the original source reports would have readily seen the markings and it should have been recognized clearly by a trained employee who received the information subsequently as sensitive, nonpublic information. Intelligence community professionals are trained to carry forward these markings and, if needed, request that the information be sanitized before being transmitted via non-secure means."
Read; ....

But the details included in those "Classified" stamps — which include a string of dates, letters and numbers describing the nature of the classification — appear to undermine this account, a Reuters examination of the emails and the relevant regulations has found.

The new stamps indicate that some of Clinton's emails from her time as the nation's most senior diplomat are filled with a type of information the U.S. government and the department's own regulations automatically deems classified from the get-go — regardless of whether it is already marked that way or not." ....
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0QQ0BW20150821 ....

Chris
09-02-2015, 08:02 PM
I'm saying it pales in comparison. I'm calling it very selective outrage.

Hey, I'm good with anything makes the government look bad. :D

Chris
09-02-2015, 08:03 PM
Read....

Read; ....

But the details included in those "Classified" stamps — which include a string of dates, letters and numbers describing the nature of the classification — appear to undermine this account, a Reuters examination of the emails and the relevant regulations has found.

The new stamps indicate that some of Clinton's emails from her time as the nation's most senior diplomat are filled with a type of information the U.S. government and the department's own regulations automatically deems classified from the get-go — regardless of whether it is already marked that way or not." ....
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0QQ0BW20150821 ....

I think if you read closely, there are two kinds of markings. One marking comes with spy maps, so those would have been there. The other marking is the classified markings.

hanger4
09-02-2015, 08:18 PM
I think if you read closely, there are two kinds of markings. One marking comes with spy maps, so those would have been there. The other marking is the classified markings.

I agree, but this is my main point, "filled with a type of information the U.S. government and the department's own regulations automatically deems classified from the get-go — regardless of whether it is already marked that way or not."

Common Sense
09-02-2015, 08:18 PM

You're reading so carefully that you're seeing things that aren't even there.

Chris
09-02-2015, 08:26 PM
You're reading so carefully that you're seeing things that aren't even there.

Your own source says it: "The compromised information did not include maps or images, but rather information that could have been derived only from spy satellite intelligence.
It was not marked as classified, but whoever viewed the original source reports would have readily seen the markings and it should have been recognized clearly by a trained employee who received the information subsequently as sensitive, nonpublic information." I'd said maps, but it's "spy satellite intelligence."

Chris
09-02-2015, 08:27 PM
I agree, but this is my main point, "filled with a type of information the U.S. government and the department's own regulations automatically deems classified from the get-go — regardless of whether it is already marked that way or not."

Right, even common sense's source says it should have been recognized as classified.

Cigar
09-03-2015, 09:02 AM
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/EngleB/2015/EngleB20150903_low.jpg

Peter1469
09-03-2015, 09:04 AM
lol

hanger4
09-03-2015, 09:10 AM
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/EngleB/2015/EngleB20150903_low.jpg

Put your adult hat on Cigar.

texan
09-03-2015, 12:13 PM
She looks good in an orange suit

Lineman
09-06-2015, 07:47 PM
Dont lose hope, theyll plant something.

hanger4
09-06-2015, 09:08 PM
Dont lose hope, theyll plant something.

Of course they will Lineman .... Who is *they* ??

Captain Obvious
09-06-2015, 09:12 PM
Of course they will @Lineman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1534) .... Who is *they* ??

http://www.spudart.org/blog/images/2007/alien-marvin-martian.png