PDA

View Full Version : Any of you Conservatives Helping Rush Pack?

Cigar
06-28-2012, 01:32 PM
Limbaugh: I'll Leave US If Health Care Reform Passes (VIDEO)

If Democrats didn't have all the incentive they needed to pass health care reform already, then conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh may have provided the final push they needed by vowing to flee the country if the reform bill is passed.

Responding to a caller who asked him where he would go for health care if Congress enacts reform, Limbaugh replied,

I don't know. I'll just tell you this, if this passes and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented -- I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica.
He left New York City, but would he really leave the U.S.?

WATCH: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/09/limbaugh-ill-leave-us-if_n_491536.html

In addition to private care, Costa Rica has universal health care. (http://www.internationalliving.com/Countries/Costa-Rica/Health-Care) This may upset Limbaugh's plan. :grin:

Calypso Jones
06-28-2012, 02:05 PM
I listened to Rush today and i didn't hear him say that. I can't even find it on his site. AND at HUffpo, they didn't date the video or the article. DO you have a date or is this one of those huffpo hit pieces?

Cigar
06-28-2012, 02:10 PM
I listened to Rush today and i didn't hear him say that. I can't even find it on his site. AND at HUffpo, they didn't date the video or the article. DO you have a date or is this one of those huffpo hit pieces?

Nope, i tried looking also. That's all I have.

Don't worry, Rush's fat ass isn't leaving the one please he know where he can get Free Money just fro Talking. :)

coolwalker
06-28-2012, 02:19 PM
Rush isn't going anywhere...and what (might have been said) is akin to someone saying "I'll eat my hat". Finally, notiving it is Cigar (again) with this statement, who cares...he's just baiting.

Cigar
06-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Rush isn't going anywhere...and what (might have been said) is akin to someone saying "I'll eat my hat". Finally, notiving it is Cigar (again) with this statement, who cares...he's just baiting.

Move a little to your Left and you should be able to wiggle off my hook :)

Calypso Jones
06-28-2012, 02:24 PM

you aren't as sly as you seem to think you are. And you post lies.

Cigar
06-28-2012, 02:32 PM

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/545026_489453877735037_1776629122_n.jpg

coolwalker
06-28-2012, 02:45 PM

Dude, you couldn't get me on a hook with a tow truck.

coolwalker
06-28-2012, 02:46 PM

He has posted so many lies I'm beginning to think Cigar is Obama.

URF8
06-28-2012, 05:36 PM
Limbaugh: I'll Leave US If Health Care Reform Passes (VIDEO)

If Democrats didn't have all the incentive they needed to pass health care reform already, then conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh may have provided the final push they needed by vowing to flee the country if the reform bill is passed.

Responding to a caller who asked him where he would go for health care if Congress enacts reform, Limbaugh replied,

I don't know. I'll just tell you this, if this passes and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented -- I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica.
He left New York City, but would he really leave the U.S.?

WATCH: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/09/limbaugh-ill-leave-us-if_n_491536.html

In addition to private care, Costa Rica has universal health care. (http://www.internationalliving.com/Countries/Costa-Rica/Health-Care) This may upset Limbaugh's plan. :grin:

This is a huge day for your people and a complete defeat for white America. But the events of this day can be used to stoke resentment and fury against your people.

Calypso Jones
06-28-2012, 06:51 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/545026_489453877735037_1776629122_n.jpg

now this is one big freaking lie cause i have the original. I know exactly what it says and either you are blatantly posting a lie and you know it's a lie or you are so naive that you buy anything that the left feeds you. which is it? Can you admit it?

Mainecoons
06-28-2012, 06:56 PM
Cigar posting lies again?

Gosh, what a surprise.

Cigar is a good liberal. Liberals try the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Cigar post lies over and over again expecting a different result, namely that he won't be outed. Both are clear signs of insanity.

Peter1469
06-28-2012, 07:57 PM
I remember Rush saying that he would go to Costa Rico if something passed, but I don't think it was Obamacare. Why would Rush care about that. I could be wrong.

Goldie Locks
06-28-2012, 09:45 PM

I'd have to hear it myself or from a legit source besides the Huffington post.

Trinnity
06-28-2012, 10:20 PM
Cigar, didn't you post this same thread on that other site some time ago?

Cigar
06-29-2012, 06:59 AM
This is a huge day for your people and a complete defeat for white America. But the events of this day can be used to stoke resentment and fury against your people.

What exactly did the color of anyone's skin have to do with President Obama selecting the Massachusetts run Romney_Care?

patrickt
06-29-2012, 08:06 AM
Cigar gets confused with the plethera of liberals who say they'll leave and, of course, don't. Childish and pitifull but since it's liberals that's redundant. Any rational person would see that it will just give Mr. Limbaugh something else to rant about. Since the Supreme Court said your home can be taken under emminent domain so higher property taxes can be realized and now has said that the government can tax you on absolutely anything they want, the lines are drawn and I'm sure Mr. Limbaugh will have a lot to say.

Cigar
06-29-2012, 08:12 AM
Cigar gets confused with the plethera of liberals who say they'll leave and, of course, don't. Childish and pitifull but since it's liberals that's redundant. Any rational person would see that it will just give Mr. Limbaugh something else to rant about. Since the Supreme Court said your home can be taken under emminent domain so higher property taxes can be realized and now has said that the government can tax you on absolutely anything they want, the lines are drawn and I'm sure Mr. Limbaugh will have a lot to say.

Well please get back to us if Rush says anything important. :)

Cigar
06-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Cigar, didn't you post this same thread on that other site some time ago?

Yep ... got Kick then in the Ass sometimes to wake them up. :)

Mainecoons
06-29-2012, 08:41 AM
Well, you got kicked in the ass on this one and I see no evidence you are waking up to the fact that posting lies here just doesn't work for you.

Cigar
06-29-2012, 08:43 AM
Well, you got kicked in the ass on this one and I see no evidence you are waking up to the fact that posting lies here just doesn't work for you.

Nice Kitty ... :)

sparty
06-29-2012, 10:01 AM
now this is one big freaking lie cause i have the original. I know exactly what it says and either you are blatantly posting a lie and you know it's a lie or you are so naive that you buy anything that the left feeds you. which is it? Can you admit it?

It's only on liberal sites.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=did+rush+say+he+would+leave+the+country&oq=did+Rush+say+he+would+l&gs_l=hp.1.0.0i30j0i8i30l2.3856184.3860388.1.386278 1.23.19.0.4.4.0.189.2335.2j17.19.0...0.0.r_5lfT3_-5E&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=48ce95a733504573&biw=1856&bih=973

Mainecoons
06-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Since Cigar gets his sole education from the Daily Kos, I'm not surprised he thinks this is either legit or he can put over one of their lies here. Wrong on both counts. Not even close and no Cigar.

Trinnity
06-29-2012, 12:17 PM
Yep ... got Kick then in the Ass sometimes to wake them up. :)What? You got kicked in the ass then?

Trinnity
06-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Aw come, y'all.
Cigar serves a purpose here and I appreciate him for it.
We need a liberal stooge to laugh at and he brings it in spades.

Cigar
06-29-2012, 12:21 PM
Aw come, y'all.
Cigar serves a purpose here and I appreciate him for it.
We need a liberal stooge to laugh at and he brings it in spades.

If you think I'm funny Now ... wait until November. :)