:biglaugh:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/time-cover-gives-hillary-horns_884032.html

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_5JANtU8AAbX4t.jpg:large

Peter1469
03-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Stick a fork in her. She is done.

hanger4
03-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Ya reckon that was accidentally on purpose ??

PolWatch
03-12-2015, 05:27 PM

couldn't be....isn't all the media except Fox slanted to the left?

zelmo1234
03-12-2015, 05:36 PM
This is but one problem that Hillary will have. They do not feel that the Clintons are far enough to the left.

So she will not have the media bias. She is not liked by the president and his staff, and She can't keep her cool when questions.

I don't think that she will make it through the primary

TrueBlue
03-12-2015, 06:47 PM
If they gave her horns it can only be because she's bullishly confident and optimistic. The email scandal will all blow over and Hillary will emerge victorious! Just wait and see. Then you can say I told you so! :)

Common
03-12-2015, 07:06 PM

She has higher favorables than any of the republicans running.

Common
03-12-2015, 07:07 PM

accidental I would think

Common
03-12-2015, 07:09 PM
This is but one problem that Hillary will have. They do not feel that the Clintons are far enough to the left.

So she will not have the media bias. She is not liked by the president and his staff, and She can't keep her cool when questions.

zelmo at this point no one is even running against her and at this moment there will be no primary.

She is polling as of TODAY after the email scandal with a higher favorable than any of the republicans running for potus this far. Walker, Bush, Christie, Paul.

So saying she wont make it through a non existent primary is ludicrous

Peter1469
03-12-2015, 07:46 PM

Democrat leaders and money men and the MSM are turning on her.

Reason10
03-12-2015, 07:49 PM

Pretty much. The liberal media is treating her as if she were Sarah Palin.
It's over.

Reason10
03-12-2015, 07:50 PM
zelmo at this point no one is even running against her and at this moment there will be no primary.

She is polling as of TODAY after the email scandal with a higher favorable than any of the republicans running for potus this far. Walker, Bush, Christie, Paul.

So saying she wont make it through a non existent primary is ludicrous

I don't know where you're getting this idiotic polling, but anyone suggesting that even JEB BUSH couldn't defeat Nurse Ratched in a national race has been smoking something. And it isn't a legal something either.

Reason10
03-12-2015, 07:51 PM

No she doesn't.
She is NOT LIKED.
Her own party hates her. The MEDIA hates her.
The Republican party doesn't hate its current candidates.

Cigar
03-12-2015, 07:53 PM
I just heard on the News She's too Big to Fail :laugh:

Cigar
03-12-2015, 07:54 PM
No she doesn't.
She is NOT LIKED.
Her own party hates her. The MEDIA hates her.
The Republican party doesn't hate its current candidates.

Wow, speaking for a lot a people. How do you get them all in your house. :laugh:

Mister D
03-12-2015, 07:57 PM
:biglaugh:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/time-cover-gives-hillary-horns_884032.html

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_5JANtU8AAbX4t.jpg:large

:laugh:

PolWatch
03-12-2015, 07:58 PM
Dream on folks:

These results are based on a March 2-4 Gallup poll of 1,522 U.S. adults, conducted just as revelations about the private email account Clinton used to conduct business while secretary of state became a major news story, but before her Tuesday press conference addressing questions about the issue.

The graph plots 16 potential candidates --11 Republicans and five Democrats -- on a two-dimensional chart displaying their familiarity and favorability ratings. The candidates who appear in the upper-right quadrant are in the most advantageous position at this point as they are both relatively well-known and have higher favorable than unfavorable ratings. In addition to Clinton, Republicans Jeb Bush, Mike Huckabee and Rand Paul reside in this space. However, Americans rate each of those Republicans only slightly more positively than negatively, with net favorable scores of +2 or +3, compared with Clinton's +11. And Huckabee and Paul have just slightly above average familiarity. Generally speaking, the further candidates are away from the intersecting lines, the better their image
http://www.gallup.com/poll/181949/clinton-favorability-familiarity-bests-2016-contenders.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

Cigar
03-12-2015, 08:02 PM
I how the Hillary haters don't shoot their wad before the first GOP debate. :grin:

Once they start talking, they will fall like Dominos :laugh:

Bo-4
03-13-2015, 07:52 AM
Democrat leaders and money men and the MSM are turning on her.

Actually no.. the money men haven't even blinked. ;-)

Cigar
03-13-2015, 07:53 AM
Actually no.. the money men haven't even blinked. ;-)

They are obviously getting their news from Fox :laugh: or just wishful thinking :grin:

Mini Me
03-13-2015, 06:04 PM

But that begs the question; who else will run in the primary to challenge her?

I would hope that Liz Warren and Bernie Sanders will storm the convention. We sure don't need anymore Globalists like the Clintons anymore! No more dynasties, no more Bush, no more Clintons!

Or will it be a coronation of the new Queen?

Electing Billary will result in a third term of Bill! You just know he will be running the show and the Lincoln bedroom again!

Cankles gives me rankles!

sachem
03-13-2015, 07:31 PM
I kinda like the horns.

Redrose
03-13-2015, 10:21 PM

Since it was TIME, I would say it was accidental. TIME favors the left more than the right. IMO