PDA

View Full Version : Thank You, Mitt Romney

Cigar
06-29-2012, 10:35 AM
Thank You, Mitt Romney. Really. .
It would have been enough for you to have been so instrumental in enacting the Massachusetts Health Care Reform statute, which led the way to PPACA. Yet you did even more: At a time when it seemed like no health care reform would get through Congress, you wrote an influential op-ed urging that the lessons of Massachusetts should be brought to the nation as a whole.

More here: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/06/28/1104223/-Thank-You-Mitt-Romney-Really

... and to top it all off, you're the Nominated Republican Candidate ... it couldn't get anymore hilarious. :grin:

Mainecoons
06-29-2012, 11:36 AM
Other than the fact that he is white, I can't understand why you don't love him. A fellow liberal and statist. You can't lose in this election no matter who gets more votes.

:grin:

Cigar
06-29-2012, 11:43 AM
Other than the fact that he is white, I can't understand why you don't love him. A fellow liberal and statist. You can't lose in this election no matter who gets more votes.

Oh yea ... He's White alright, there's no denying that. :)

sparty
06-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Oh yea ... He's White alright, there's no denying that. :)

You're just a little ray of sunshine 24/7, aren't you?

MMC
06-29-2012, 12:01 PM
You're just a little ray of sunshine 24/7, aren't you?

Nah those are the Colors of the Rainbow.....their only round after the Storm, not during. :laugh:

Conley
06-29-2012, 12:02 PM

He's probably a dressage hater. :grin:

MMC
06-29-2012, 12:07 PM
He's probably a dressage hater. :grin:

Is that like being into Skittles? :grin:

Mainecoons
06-29-2012, 12:08 PM
No he's a black racist. That's why he posts stuff like only the white folks in his HOA are too cheap to pay their dues.

Trinnity
06-29-2012, 12:08 PM
You're just a little ray of sunshine 24/7, aren't you?Trolls gotta troll. It's all they have.
I appreciate the "hunor" (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/3999-Hunor-The-Unspeakable-Word?highlight=hunor).

Conley
06-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Is that like being into Skittles? :grin:

:rofl: I don't know. But you know about Romney's Dressage horses, dontchya?

Cigar
06-29-2012, 12:17 PM
No he's a black racist. That's why he posts stuff like only the white folks in his HOA are too cheap to pay their dues.

The only Color that Concerns me with my Pail Face Neighbors ... is the Green they didn't put into the HOA Account. Now another Color they should be concerned with is ... Black, and that's the color of the bottom of my Boot and Blue, the color of their Ass if they don't get their shit together. Because I don't play when it comes to Money. :)

Mainecoons
06-29-2012, 01:57 PM
That's "pale."

A "pail" is a bucket you can put stuff or liquids into.

No doubt this latest feeble artful dodge explains why you had to describe your cheap neighbors as "white" at all.

NOT. You're a racist. Why don't you just admit it? You have good company in the White House, after all.

Jim Miller
06-29-2012, 02:04 PM
A lot of people are thanking Romney --- to the tune of over $4,000,000 since the SCOTUS pronouncement. They really pissed off the Republican base. It will be an interesting election.

Trinnity
06-29-2012, 02:34 PM
The only Color that Concerns me with my Pail Face Neighbors ... is the Green they didn't put into the HOA Account. Now another Color they should be concerned with is ... Black, and that's the color of the bottom of my Boot and Blue, the color of their Ass if they don't get their shit together. Because I don't play when it comes to Money. :)You're such a little bully, aren't you? Talking shit about people and implying threats. You know, it's really pathetic; the bragging and better-than-others attitude you have. Hell, you can't even spell words correctly.

Jim Miller
06-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Oh come on, Cigar. Do you really have to be a typical liberal?

Mainecoons
06-29-2012, 04:04 PM
Hello Jim Miller!

Max the Maine Coon says MEOW!

Jim Miller
06-29-2012, 05:23 PM
Hi, Maine. How are you doing? Good to see you around. Chris invited me so I joined up. Seems to be a much nicer place than the one I am currently at.