PDA

View Full Version : Mike Huckabee reaches out to the hostile Kerry

Bob
03-16-2015, 05:37 PM
http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cfm?p=letter-to-secretary-john-kerry&fb_ref=Default&s=1WXT

March 16, 2015
Secretary of State John Kerry
United States Department of State
2201 C Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20520
Dear Secretary Kerry:
I find your opposition to congressional oversight offensive and hypocritical and your posture towards Israel deeply disturbing.
Appearing on CBS News' “Face the Nation,” you described the letter forty-seven U.S. Senators signed and sent to Iranian officials regarding ongoing nuclear negotiations as “unconstitutional.” Congress has the constitutional responsibility to serve as a check-and-balance on the executive branch. As has been done with immigration, health care and many other issues, the Obama Administration is once again deliberately bypassing Congress and exceeding its constitutional authority.
Frankly, your criticisms are hypocritical. You launched yourself into the public spotlight by directly and publicly criticizing the executive branch in a Senate committee hearing forty-four years ago. In 1985, you did more than just send a letter to a foreign nation—you flew to Nicaragua to negotiate with Daniel Ortega and other Sandinistas despite express opposition from the Reagan Administration.
You describe the Senate letter as “unprecedented” and “wrong.” The fact is, your willingness to trust Iran and undermine Israel is what is unprecedented and wrong.
Moreover, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu recently came to Washington and explained how a deal with Iran would spark a nuclear arms race in the Middle East, threaten Israel's existence and embolden terrorists around the world. Prime Minister Netanyahu is a Churchill in a world full of Chamberlains. Israel is our strongest ally in the Middle East and Iran is the world’s largest sponsor of terrorism. As an American, I am embarrassed that you, Vice President Biden and other high-ranking administration officials boycotted Netanyahu’s address to Congress yet never miss an opportunity to visit with Iranian leaders.
I have the greatest respect for your long record of service to our country, beginning with combat in Vietnam. During those difficult years, you risked your life in a war that many Americans experienced only from afar. I also respect your role as Secretary of State. Hopefully, you will extend respect to those faithfully executing their oath of office in the U.S. Senate and to Prime Minister Netanyahu, who like you, want to stop terrorism worldwide.
Respectfully,
Governor Mike Huckabee

Bo-4
03-16-2015, 06:00 PM
Well there's a yawner if ever there was one.

PolWatch
03-16-2015, 06:01 PM
yadda, yadda, yadda

Howey
03-16-2015, 06:04 PM
Didja get another personal email, Bob?

birddog
03-16-2015, 06:06 PM
Huckabee was totally correct! I appreciate real facts!

Bo-4
03-16-2015, 06:09 PM
Didja get another personal email, @Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013)?

Lol, i got one from Obama today! :cool:

Bob
03-16-2015, 06:14 PM
Yadda yadda my ass.

Just tell me how much you love Demcrats and get it off your chest.

I got it in my mail and it included the link the the Huckabee site so I cut and pasted.

Next question?

Those with letters from Obama, simply prove it.

Lineman
03-16-2015, 06:18 PM
Im sure that screed really rattled Kerry!

Hopefully after tomorrow Bidi is sent packing and isreal will move past their constant whining and sympathy card tossing.

Bo-4
03-16-2015, 06:19 PM
Yadda yadda my ass.

Just tell me how much you love Demcrats and get it off your chest.

I got it in my mail and it included the link the the Huckabee site so I cut and pasted.

Next question?

Those with letters from Obama, simply prove it.

I got one of those too. And i know he wrote it just for me, cuz it said "Dear Bo" at the top!

Bo-4
03-16-2015, 06:22 PM

Hopefully after tomorrow Bidi is sent packing and isreal will move past their constant whining and sympathy card tossing.

Quaking in his boots most likely.

Yep, The Biebs is goin' down, and the harder the better. ;-)

Bob
03-16-2015, 06:26 PM

Cracks me up how Obama hates Russia and Israel. You might have thought two countries attacked the USA.

Bob
03-16-2015, 06:26 PM
Quaking in his boots most likely.

Yep, The Biebs is goin' down, and the harder the better. ;-)

You might like Bibi if Obama did.

Bo-4
03-16-2015, 06:29 PM
You might like Bibi if Obama did.

Not a chance Bob.

gamewell45
03-16-2015, 06:30 PM
http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cfm?p=letter-to-secretary-john-kerry&fb_ref=Default&s=1WXT

March 16, 2015
Secretary of State John Kerry
United States Department of State
2201 C Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20520
Dear Secretary Kerry:
I find your opposition to congressional oversight offensive and hypocritical and your posture towards Israel deeply disturbing.
Appearing on CBS News' “Face the Nation,” you described the letter forty-seven U.S. Senators signed and sent to Iranian officials regarding ongoing nuclear negotiations as “unconstitutional.” Congress has the constitutional responsibility to serve as a check-and-balance on the executive branch. As has been done with immigration, health care and many other issues, the Obama Administration is once again deliberately bypassing Congress and exceeding its constitutional authority.
Frankly, your criticisms are hypocritical. You launched yourself into the public spotlight by directly and publicly criticizing the executive branch in a Senate committee hearing forty-four years ago. In 1985, you did more than just send a letter to a foreign nation—you flew to Nicaragua to negotiate with Daniel Ortega and other Sandinistas despite express opposition from the Reagan Administration.
You describe the Senate letter as “unprecedented” and “wrong.” The fact is, your willingness to trust Iran and undermine Israel is what is unprecedented and wrong.
Moreover, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu recently came to Washington and explained how a deal with Iran would spark a nuclear arms race in the Middle East, threaten Israel's existence and embolden terrorists around the world. Prime Minister Netanyahu is a Churchill in a world full of Chamberlains. Israel is our strongest ally in the Middle East and Iran is the world’s largest sponsor of terrorism. As an American, I am embarrassed that you, Vice President Biden and other high-ranking administration officials boycotted Netanyahu’s address to Congress yet never miss an opportunity to visit with Iranian leaders.
I have the greatest respect for your long record of service to our country, beginning with combat in Vietnam. During those difficult years, you risked your life in a war that many Americans experienced only from afar. I also respect your role as Secretary of State. Hopefully, you will extend respect to those faithfully executing their oath of office in the U.S. Senate and to Prime Minister Netanyahu, who like you, want to stop terrorism worldwide.
Respectfully,
Governor Mike Huckabee

And Huckabee wonders why he didn't get too far in the Presidential race. :)

Bo-4
03-16-2015, 06:31 PM
Cracks me up how Obama hates Russia and Israel. You might have thought two countries attacked the USA.

Link to Obama hating Russia and Israel? Das Poot and Neocon Netty perhaps. They're not exactly a likable guys.

Mister D
03-16-2015, 06:31 PM
I find both Huckabee and Kerry irritating.

Mister D
03-16-2015, 06:32 PM
Link to Obama hating Russia and Israel? Das Poot and Neocon Netty perhaps. They're not exactly a likable guys.

How could he hate Israel? He's Jewish in his soul. That was one of the most genuine and believable things he has ever said as POTUS.

Bo-4
03-16-2015, 06:40 PM
How could he hate Israel? He's Jewish in his soul. That was one of the most genuine and believable things he has ever said as POTUS.

Yep!

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/obama7.jpg

Bo-4
03-16-2015, 06:44 PM

I do too quite honestly, although Huck might be a tad more likable. Kerry was the worst candidate we ever could have hoisted forth in 2004.

There are 5 or 6 others who would have taken Boy Blunder to the cleaners.

But NOOOO, we had to go with Biff Buffington.

Bob
03-16-2015, 06:55 PM
Not a chance Bob.

Because he is a Jew, right?

Bo-4
03-16-2015, 06:57 PM
Because he is a Jew, right?

Nope, because he's an a-hole.

Common
03-16-2015, 07:05 PM

Produce proof to back that statement up bobby, you make wild statements

Common
03-16-2015, 07:07 PM

I cant stomach looking at kerry, huckabee is annoying but at least hes more personable. He looks just like gomer pyle though :)

Bo-4
03-16-2015, 07:09 PM
I cant stomach looking at kerry, huckabee is annoying but at least hes more personable. He looks just like gomer pyle though :)

Ayep :)

http://epguides.com/GomerPyleUSMC/cast.jpg

Lineman
03-16-2015, 09:25 PM
Bidi being jewish means nothing to me. He has isrealis and a good portion of Americans locked in the sympathy throes of something that happened in the 1940s. Time for him to move on, and isreal to stand on their own... fight their own wars, send their own kids to die for isreal, and quit expecting US kids to die for them.