PDA

View Full Version : Louis Farrakan: Obama Was Selected Before He Was Elected.....

MMC
06-29-2012, 02:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zw-1Eu4v_g&feature=related

Note Jesse Jackson and Carol Mosley Braun are there too! Chicago 2010

Trinnity
06-29-2012, 02:30 PM
Well, he was. He was noticed as
*Black
*well spoken/good speaker
*"clean" as reiterated by Biden

The machine in Chi-town picked him up. ValJar, a power player, moved him along.
He's a product, but yet an empty suit....told all his life that he's special.
But he's just not all that.

He wasn't vetted by the lefty media either.
A lot of people see what he really is now and will not be voting for him again.

MMC
06-29-2012, 02:43 PM
Not to mention that Goldman Sachs Bought him that Iowa Victory! :wink:

roadmaster
06-29-2012, 03:02 PM
A lot of people see what he really is now and will not be voting for him again.

You know I wish I could believe that. Any Christian would not vote for a man that approved of partial-birth- abortions with no threat to the woman and I thought he had no chance the first time and was wrong. People will overlook a person because of the color of their skin. They did no research on this man at all. He belonged to an extremely liberal church and yes I will say racist one. I could care less if he so-called speaks like a quote white person, their is nothing wrong with the way some black or southerns speak. The heart of a man is what I vote for. Black and white Christians voted for a man that does not think the way we do.

I would not vote for a persons skin color. Just because i liked H. Cain and Bobby J. has nothing to do with race. Their hearts are in the right place.

MMC
07-01-2012, 07:03 AM
The point being if Farrakan is out there telling others Obama was manufactured. Then what does that say in itself. Even tho Farrakan is a Muslim.

wingrider
07-01-2012, 11:43 AM
I hope farrakans remarks go viral , and I am waiting for the liberal / left spin on this

MMC
07-01-2012, 12:00 PM
WR they have been hiding this. Farrakan came out with this in 2010!

But as you can see Jesse Jackson has known all along.

wingrider
07-01-2012, 12:01 PM
so how do we get this thing viral,, ? this ought to be a lot of fun..

MMC
07-01-2012, 12:05 PM
I think I have told about 100 people already not counting any here. :wink:

Goldie Locks
07-01-2012, 07:23 PM
I don't see him in me at all...WTF??? His purpose...Islam???

Cigar
07-02-2012, 07:38 AM
Louis Farrakan ... yea ... I remember him ...

MMC
07-02-2012, 07:50 AM
Louis Farrakan ... yea ... I remember him ...

You should he still has his Mansion on the NWest Side.....what do you think about Jesse Jackson being there to take it all in? One thing is for certain.

Farrakan could teach the ME Muslims what it is like to have money! :evil:

Cigar
07-02-2012, 08:10 AM
You should he still has his Mansion on the NWest Side.....what do you think about Jesse Jackson being there to take it all in? One thing is for certain.

Farrakan could teach the ME Muslims what it is like to have money! :evil:

The only people who are ever concerned about Louis Farrakan, Jessie Jackso and Al Sharpton and what they say, everytime they say something ... are White People who care about Louis Farrakan, Jessie Jackso and Al Sharpton and what they say, everytime they say something.

MMC
07-02-2012, 08:19 AM
The only people who are ever concerned about Louis Farrakan, Jessie Jackso and Al Sharpton and what they say, everytime they say something ... are White People who care about Louis Farrakan, Jessie Jackso and Al Sharpton and what they say, everytime they say something.

Yeah ever notice how all those Muslims overseas don't say shiznit about the Muslim Farrakan? Hows that theory you are attempting to work on? I know several bruthas that are libs that would just love to get their hands on any of those 3!

Course then there was Jeff Fort and all who he was involved with, not one White Man among them, when they went after Jackson.....huh?

Moreover how does that have anything to do with the Question I asked about Jackson and Farrakan?

Cigar
07-02-2012, 08:28 AM
Yeah ever notice how all those Muslims overseas don't say shiznit about the Muslim Farrakan? Hows that theory you are attempting to work on? I know several bruthas that are libs that would just love to get their hands on any of those 3!

Course then there was Jeff Fort and all who he was involved with, not one White Man among them, when they went after Jackson.....huh?

Moreover how does that have anything to do with the Question I asked about Jackson and Farrakan?

Where they live is really no concern to me.

MMC
07-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Where they live is really no concern to me.

What Cigar.....afraid Farrakan is getting the truth out there about Obama being manufactured. You should listen to what he has to say. As at least he is not blinded and isn't afraid to tell people like it is. White, Black, Brown, Yellow or Red. Farrakan won't be quieted down by the likes of Jesse nor Obama.

Well I don't care where they live either other than if it is in the state they are suppose to be living in as a Congressman. So as you can say it is not just the white man or brown man picking on Obama. It's his own people!

Why else would Maxine chastize the brutha publicly?

Cigar
07-02-2012, 08:44 AM
What Cigar.....afraid Farrakan is getting the truth out there about Obama being manufactured. You should listen to what he has to say. As at least he is not blinded and isn't afraid to tell people like it is. White, Black, Brown, Yellow or Red. Farrakan won't be quieted down by the likes of Jesse nor Obama.

Well I don't care where they live either other than if it is in the state they are suppose to be living in as a Congressman. So as you can say it is not just the white man or brown man picking on Obama. It's his own people!

Why else would Maxine chastize the brutha publicly?

I have no idea ... maybe you're asking the wrong people, maybe you should ask them.

MMC
07-02-2012, 08:51 AM
Thats just it Cigar.....any time you ask those people for answers they tuck tail and run. Catching them together and when they are speaking out about shit. Thats what needs to be brought to the light.

Agravan
07-02-2012, 09:00 AM
Thats just it Cigar.....any time you ask those people for answers they tuck tail and run. Catching them together and when they are speaking out about shit. Thats what needs to be brought to the light.

These people are like cockroaches (except for being even more disgusting) and scatter when a light is shined their way.

Goldie Locks
07-02-2012, 09:04 AM

Evidently Rev. Wright cared about him. IIRC he's black.

Cigar
07-02-2012, 09:05 AM

Both of these old Dudes have homes in Chicago where you can just dive up to and Ring the Door-Bell ... :)

MMC
07-02-2012, 09:11 AM
Both of these old Dudes have homes in Chicago where you can just dive up to and Ring the Door-Bell ... :)

Oh yeah.....Problem is the Jesse Jackson Family lives in DC, their perm home. Not their token home on the South-side of Chicago. Plus I want to see you try and drive up to Farrakan's Front Door? You will have to crash thru the gate to get past his security and oh Farrakan don't take non-muslim guests into his home. Although I am sure he would break that if Obama said he was coming.....huh?

Cigar
07-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Oh yeah.....Problem is the Jesse Jackson Family lives in DC, their perm home. Not their token home on the South-side of Chicago. Plus I want to see you try and drive up to Farrakan's Front Door? You will have to crash thru the gate to get past his security and oh Farrakan don't take non-muslim guests into his home. Although I am sure he would break that if Obama said he was coming.....huh?

I have to admit ... you sure do know a lot about these guys. :)

Congratulations

MMC
07-02-2012, 09:51 AM
I have to admit ... you sure do know a lot about these guys. :)

Congratulations

Thanks.....I grew up around the Blackstone. Oh and I have been to Jesse Jackson Jr's Office in Homewood too. Another place you rarely see them around unless it some emergency where they can get Press Coverage. Same with Jackson's Rainbow Coalition that just doesnt help anybody unless you part of it.

Course now Jr is Under an Ethics Investigation over Obama's Seat and few other things. Not to mention he hasnt had a single vote since may 25th. Here he just took an Official Leave of Absence from the House for Exhaustion. Give me a break. His buddy and bundler just got busted and hit for Campaign Fraud.

Cigar
07-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Thanks.....I grew up around the Blackstone. Oh and I have been to Jesse Jackson Jr's Office in Homewood too. Another place you rarely see them around unless it some emergency where they can get Press Coverage. Same with Jackson's Rainbow Coalition that just doesnt help anybody unless you part of it.

Course now Jr is Under an Ethics Investigation over Obama's Seat and few other things. Not to mention he hasnt had a single vote since may 25th. Here he just took an Official Leave of Absence from the House for Exhaustion. Give me a break. His buddy and bundler just got busted and hit for Campaign Fraud.

Well ... they say if you're going to play Chicago Style Politics, you'll have to expect a Black Eye or two. :)

It's not a game for Puzzies ...

MMC
07-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Well ... they say if you're going to play Chicago Style Politics, you'll have to expect a Black Eye or two. :)

It's not a game for Puzzies ...

Yeah all one need do is look at Jesse Jackson......his eyes been dotted for years! :grin: Well now JR's looking of being anything other than a Representative is way worse than a black eye. Already they are saying.....the loss of all that potential.