PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson shooter claims two policemen were shot by accident

Reason10
03-17-2015, 06:59 AM
Just when you think defense attorneys couldn't get any more sleazy.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/17/attorney-for-ferguson-shooting-suspect-says-police-officers-were-hit/?intcmp=latestnews

CLAYTON, Mo. – A man accused of shooting two officers last week in Ferguson was not targeting police or aiming at demonstrators at a late-night protest, his attorney said as he countered an earlier police description of the crime.

Don't rub your eyes. You aren't seeing things.

"This wasn't any type of ambush shooting," Christmas said in an interview with The Associated Press, countering an earlier description by St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar of the March 12 shooting outside Ferguson police headquarters. "Those officers were shot accidentally."

Williams told investigators he was not targeting law enforcement and had been aiming instead at someone with whom he had a dispute, authorities said. But that assertion was met with skepticism by St. Louis County Prosecutor Robert McCulloch.

Amazing.

Cigar
03-17-2015, 07:03 AM
Just when you think defense attorneys couldn't get any more sleazy.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/17/attorney-for-ferguson-shooting-suspect-says-police-officers-were-hit/?intcmp=latestnews

Don't rub your eyes. You aren't seeing things.

Amazing.

Big Surprise, Gang Bangers can't shoot straight :rollseyes:

I said last week, it's either a lucky shot by a Gang Banger or a Expert Sniper.

No one shoots a hand gun from that distance aiming for a head-shot.

Reason10
03-17-2015, 07:16 AM
Big Surprise, Gang Bangers can't shoot straight :rollseyes:

I said last week, it's either a lucky shot by a Gang Banger or a Expert Sniper.

No one shoots a hand gun from that distance aiming for a head-shot.

Already, liberal idiots are coming out of the woodwork basically spewing the same bullshitte. You aren't the first.

One liberal idiot who is even more delusional than you has suggested to me that the shooter is a white supremacist who is trying to stir up more racial violence.

Imagine that! A white supremacist intelligent enough to kill a white cop for the purpose of creating even MORE racial problems. In the real world, such a thing doesn't exist. White supremacists are a lot like liberals, when it comes to the IQ department. They generally don't think much further beyond the moment.

But a gang banger getting TWO SHOTS RIGHT at that distance? Seriously? What are the odds?

Oh, and nice jab at "American Sniper" by suggesting this was done by a professional.

Sometimes (and this will indeed sound snarky), "a cigar is just a cigar." (Sigmund Freud)

Common
03-17-2015, 07:43 AM
No one, NO ONE shoots two people by accident and hits them with two lucky shots

Crepitus
03-17-2015, 07:45 AM
Yea.....no way it was an accident. He was shooting at the cops.

Oh, BTW american sniper is a movie. For entertainment? Get over it.

Cigar
03-17-2015, 07:46 AM

It's up to you to call this guy a marksman, I'll defer to your expertise :grin:

Cigar
03-17-2015, 07:47 AM
Yea.....no way it was an accident. He was shooting at the cops.

Oh, BTW american sniper is a movie. For entertainment? Get over it.

I don't disagree he was shooting at Cops, I'm just saying the hits were lucky :wink:

Redrose
03-17-2015, 08:24 AM

.....and they both just happen to be cops. He's full of it.

SoonToBe2LT
03-17-2015, 08:35 AM
I don't disagree he was shooting at Cops, I'm just saying the hits were lucky :wink:

He aimed his gun and his targets and hit his marks. Luck is irrelevant. His mission was to shoot the police officers. He accomplished that.

Cigar
03-17-2015, 08:50 AM
He aimed his gun and his targets and hit his marks. Luck is irrelevant. His mission was to shoot the police officers. He accomplished that.

I think there are people here under the misinterpretation that someone is trying to make an excuse for this guys shooting at Cops. Not me, I'm confident he had every intention of showing up at this protest to do nothing but Kill a White Cop.

All I'm saying is this moron fired a blaze of bullets from a hand gun from a football field distance away and got a threw and threw on one Cop and a Head Shot on the other ... and no once else.

That's all I'm saying

SoonToBe2LT
03-17-2015, 08:52 AM
I think there are people here under the misinterpretation that someone is trying to make an excuse for this guys shooting at Cops. Not me, I'm confident he had every intention of showing up at this protest to do nothing but Kill a White Cop.

All I'm saying is this moron fired a blaze of bullets from a hand gun from a football field distance away and got a threw and threw on one Cop and a Head Shot on the other ... and not no once else.

That's all I'm saying

Fair enough, I totally agree.

PolWatch
03-17-2015, 08:55 AM
I agree with Cigar....this jerk intended to shoot at the cops. I doubt that he was a trained sniper. The fact that no one else was injured is a miracle. Again, I'm not defending the guy....he deserves whatever they can charge him with.

Calypso Jones
03-17-2015, 10:17 AM
is that lawyer muslim? How about the shooter. EVen if these Ferguson 'protestors' can't spell taqquiya or even know what it is, they know how to use it.