PDA

View Full Version : No one shall silence Netty Yahoo campaign laws be damned!

Bo-4
03-17-2015, 01:50 PM
Exit polling should start showing up at link when polls close at 4 PM EST. In the meantime, enjoy the desperation! :D

In Final Hours of Israeli Elections, Netanyahu Struggles to Hang On (http://www.nytimes.com/live/israel-elections-vote-results/sticky)

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was still trying to reach out to voters, calling on supporters to help close the gap between him and Isaac Herzog of the Zionist Union slate.

Mr. Netanyahu was to give a statement from his Jerusalem residence, but the Supreme Court judge who heads Israel’s Central Elections Committee blocked the live broadcast, saying it would violate campaign laws. Instead, Mr. Netanyahu said on his Facebook page (in Hebrew) (https://www.facebook.com/Netanyahu/posts/10152779620107076) that nobody would silence him.

Polls close at 10 p.m. — 4 p.m. E.D.T. — when Israel’s news media will publish initial exit polls. The actual count will continue through the night.

http://www.nytimes.com/live/israel-elections-vote-results/

Calypso Jones
03-17-2015, 04:47 PM
He won. LOL

Bo-4
03-17-2015, 04:50 PM
He won. LOL

Nope, too close to call. We may get a unity government (damn their political system is complicated!).

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-Elections/Analysis-The-Israel-election-decided-by-one-vote-394229

PolWatch
03-17-2015, 05:13 PM
politicians are the same no matter what the nation! He is declaring himself the winner because the exit polls show they are even! go figure

Calypso Jones
03-17-2015, 05:20 PM
All that leftist money pouring in to subvert Israel's election process. All those buses to bring in musliim first time voters. All that work by Obama's henchmen and it appears....all gone to waste.

Let me remnd you. Obama and his administration have been on the wrong side from the time he began squatting in the white hut. Honduras, Egypt, iran, US, How long is it going to take you to come to your senses? When this guy is gone, it's going to take decades to undo the damage he's done to this country and the world.

Common Sense
03-17-2015, 05:23 PM
All that leftist money pouring in to subvert Israel's election process. All those buses to bring in musliim first time voters. All that work by Obama's henchmen and it appears....all gone to waste.

Let me remnd you. Obama and his administration have been on the wrong side from the time he began squatting in the white hut. Honduras, Egypt, iran, US, How long is it going to take you to come to your senses? When this guy is gone, it's going to take decades to undo the damage he's done to this country and the world.

White Hut?

STFU...

Green Arrow
03-17-2015, 06:12 PM

Legal Israeli voters were bussed in so they could vote. It's not wrong or illegal, and if you have to rely on low voter turnout to get elected, you frankly don't have any business serving in that office.

MisterVeritis
03-17-2015, 06:18 PM
White Hut?

STFU...
I kinda liked it.

Safety
03-17-2015, 07:21 PM
I kinda liked it.

Like moths to a flame....

Mr. Right
03-17-2015, 07:28 PM
I think it's official, he stays.

Adelaide
03-17-2015, 07:30 PM
Meh - I'm kind of "whatever" on the issue. I don't think much would really change.

Bo-4
03-17-2015, 07:34 PM
politicians are the same no matter what the nation! He is declaring himself the winner because the exit polls show they are even! go figure

Hey Pol, have YOU figured out their political system yet?

It's kinda like reading Greek no?

Bo-4
03-17-2015, 07:35 PM
Oh stop, yer KILLIN' me!! :D

Calypso Jones
03-17-2015, 10:00 PM
I kinda liked it.

Hell. I'm surprised there's still grass on the lawn.

Calypso Jones
03-17-2015, 11:31 PM
it's official. And the media couldn't even drag it out till Thursday.

silvereyes
03-17-2015, 11:36 PM
I kinda liked it.
Shocker. Not. Petty ass birds of a feather....

silvereyes
03-17-2015, 11:38 PM
Hell. I'm surprised there's still grass on the lawn.
Wow. Youre a special kind of witch with a b.

Calypso Jones
03-17-2015, 11:43 PM
Obama's big fail.

President Barack Hussein Obama, a pathetic creature who is trying to arrange for Iran to develop their own nuclear weapons and who actively sought the defeat of our closest ally in the Middle East, has a tremendous amount of egg on his face. Despite Obama sending his minions to Israel to underline Netanyahu (http://www.memeorandum.com/150317/p97#a150317p97) by pumping up the Arab vote via Saul Alinsky-community organizing tactics, Patriots of state of Israel beat back the Leftist Obama-Arab hoards at the ballot box.

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/obamas-big-fail-benjamin-netanyahu-wins-reelection-as-pm-of-the-state-of-israel/

Green Arrow
03-18-2015, 12:19 AM
Obama's big fail.

President Barack Hussein Obama, a pathetic creature who is trying to arrange for Iran to develop their own nuclear weapons and who actively sought the defeat of our closest ally in the Middle East, has a tremendous amount of egg on his face. Despite Obama sending his minions to Israel to underline Netanyahu (http://www.memeorandum.com/150317/p97#a150317p97) by pumping up the Arab vote via Saul Alinsky-community organizing tactics, Patriots of state of Israel beat back the Leftist Obama-Arab hoards at the ballot box.

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/obamas-big-fail-benjamin-netanyahu-wins-reelection-as-pm-of-the-state-of-israel/

It's "undermine," not "underline," and "hordes" rather than "hoards."

Common
03-18-2015, 12:21 AM

Just like the koch bros money pouring into states to buy elections

Redrose
03-18-2015, 02:21 AM
He won, fourth term. Obama is jealous.

exotix
03-18-2015, 06:40 AM
Obama's big fail.

Are you Israeli or Jewish ?

Captain Obvious
03-18-2015, 06:56 AM
It's odd that suddenly the left is on a Netenyahu witch hunt.

Rachel Maddow must be beating that drum or something.

exotix
03-18-2015, 07:06 AM

By the same token I'm sure you're looking forward to Bibis' coronation in Congress ... LOL

'Presenting to you his Excellency Benjamin Netanyahu'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Dw41AC_rs

Captain Obvious
03-18-2015, 07:08 AM
By the same token I'm sure you're looking forward to Bibis' coronation in Congress ... LOL

'Presenting to you his Excellency Benjamin Netanyahu'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Dw41AC_rs

To be honest, I virtually ignored the news on this. I have no idea what he said to Congress.

It's irrelevant, to me at least, this is junk for junkheads IMO.

exotix
03-18-2015, 07:11 AM
To be honest, I virtually ignored the news on this. I have no idea what he said to Congress.

It's irrelevant, to me at least, this is junk for junkheads IMO.
I think we should do the coronation in Schocks' office ... LOL

Mister D
03-18-2015, 07:51 AM
Exit polling should start showing up at link when polls close at 4 PM EST. In the meantime, enjoy the desperation! :D

In Final Hours of Israeli Elections, Netanyahu Struggles to Hang On (http://www.nytimes.com/live/israel-elections-vote-results/sticky)

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was still trying to reach out to voters, calling on supporters to help close the gap between him and Isaac Herzog of the Zionist Union slate.

Mr. Netanyahu was to give a statement from his Jerusalem residence, but the Supreme Court judge who heads Israel’s Central Elections Committee blocked the live broadcast, saying it would violate campaign laws. Instead, Mr. Netanyahu said on his Facebook page (in Hebrew) (https://www.facebook.com/Netanyahu/posts/10152779620107076) that nobody would silence him.

Polls close at 10 p.m. — 4 p.m. E.D.T. — when Israel’s news media will publish initial exit polls. The actual count will continue through the night.

So Bo-4 I have a feeling we won't see much of you today. :grin: Hopefully, your handlers send you their spin ASAP.

Captain Obvious
03-18-2015, 07:55 AM
So @Bo-4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1297) I have a feeling we won't see much of you today. :grin: Hopefully, your handlers send you their spin ASAP.

There is no joy in Mudville...

:biglaugh:

Bo-4
03-18-2015, 08:34 AM
So @Bo-4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1297) I have a feeling we won't see much of you today. :grin: Hopefully, your handlers send you their spin ASAP.

Lol, nah i can take it but Cap is right -- no joy in Mudville. ;-)

Obviously we didn't do enough to oust the pricktator war criminal.

Bo-4
03-18-2015, 08:37 AM

Up is down and down is up. We get it Jonesy. A rational person might see it in another way. It took Obama 6 years to undo the damage Boy Blunder did to this country and the world. I guess there will always be warmongering neocons. But thankfully, they are a dying breed.

Calypso Jones
03-18-2015, 10:18 AM
Just like the koch bros money pouring into states to buy elections

which cannot compare to the quantity and longevity of Soros' money pouring in to destroy ....your freedom. but then what the h do you care about that.

Captain Obvious
03-18-2015, 10:19 AM
which cannot compare to the quantity and longevity of Soros' money pouring in to destroy ....your freedom. but then what the h do you care about that.

The perfect bucket response compliment to the perfect bucket comment.

This society sucks.

Calypso Jones
03-18-2015, 10:20 AM
Up is down and down is up. We get it Jonesy. A rational person might see it in another way. It took Obama 6 years to undo the damage Boy Blunder did to this country and the world. I guess there will always be warmongering neocons. But thankfully, they are a dying breed.

and yet Obama has continued Bush's policies. At the very least, and I don't want another bush in the white house the same as I don't want another muslim loving community organizing coward in the white house, BUsh loves this country. Obama not so much. But then you know that otherwise you'd have addressed the post and not ...me. LOL

Calypso Jones
03-18-2015, 10:24 AM
Obama has consistently been on the wrong side. definitely not the side of freedom, and definitely not OUR side. How can you be when you conduct your World apology tour. LoL. Christians dying by the boatload and this president who claims to be Christian does nothing except for sending money to muslims in Syria..and giving nuclear potential to Iran. How does that help us? anybody? Obama promised to work more closely with Russia when he was elected. The world is a cesspool and this president is leading the way. Have you got so much invested in this handicapped and cheating golfer that you must go down with him and take the rest of us? that's rhetorical. I know the answer.

Green Arrow
03-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Lol, nah i can take it but Cap is right -- no joy in Mudville. ;-)

Obviously we didn't do enough to oust the pricktator war criminal.

We? He's the leader of Israel. Hard as it is to see these days, Israel is not part of the U.S. Americans have no say in who Israel's leaders will be, only Israelis do.

Green Arrow
03-18-2015, 01:45 PM

It's the same reason the right adores Netanyahu so much, our relationship with Israel is a hundred kinds of bizarre. We've essentially transferred our partisanship to their politics and treat their elections like an extension of our own.

MisterVeritis
03-18-2015, 06:21 PM
Like moths to a flame....
Yes. It is a similar thing. The Insane One has turned this Constitutional Republic into a banana republic. White hut it is.

silvereyes
03-18-2015, 07:54 PM
and yet Obama has continued Bush's policies. At the very least, and I don't want another bush in the white house the same as I don't want another muslim loving community organizing coward in the white house, BUsh loves this country. Obama not so much. But then you know that otherwise you'd have addressed the post and not ...me. LOL
another sTROLL down jones avenue.

Calypso Jones
03-18-2015, 07:56 PM
another sTROLL down jones avenue.

and another post dealing with me rather than with the topic.

Calypso Jones
03-18-2015, 07:57 PM
DId anyone mention that Netanyahu won...handily.

silvereyes
03-18-2015, 07:58 PM
and another post dealing with me rather than with the topic.
when you stop trolling, ill reply on important things.

you only pop in here to swoop and poop. slow day at your home site?

Mister D
03-18-2015, 08:09 PM
It's the same reason the right adores Netanyahu so much, our relationship with Israel is a hundred kinds of bizarre. We've essentially transferred our partisanship to their politics and treat their elections like an extension of our own.

A most astute observation, young man. I'm jealous. :smiley: I wold have agreed prior the the forum activity surrounding this election but I can still say I'm a little surprised by the intensity nonetheless.

Green Arrow
03-18-2015, 08:57 PM
DId anyone mention that Netanyahu won...handily.

Win or lose, who cares?

zelmo1234
03-18-2015, 09:02 PM
If you look at the OP, it is clear that the left wanted Bibi to lose and we know that not only does President Obama despise Bibi, but he actually tried to use staff and funds to be make sure that the Prime minister was not reelected

There is no doubt that this is a loss for the President as he has a huge mandate, and this effects the deal with Iran

Calypso Jones
03-18-2015, 09:03 PM
Obama cares. The propaganda arm of the democrat party otherwise known as the BM, big media, cares. Matter of fact. they're hoppin' mad.

Green Arrow
03-18-2015, 09:04 PM
Obama cares. The propaganda arm of the democrat party otherwise known as the BM, big media.

Of course Obama cares. He has to deal with whoever leads Israel on a regular basis and has a toxic relationship with the current occupant of the office. He has a lot of reasons to care.

We citizens of the U.S. that don't serve in government don't have any real reason to care, though.

Calypso Jones
03-18-2015, 09:07 PM
However Mr. Obama, the white house and the state department say that they are committed to Israel. GA. You know better than to pull that stuff on me. If it makes you and the left feel better go for it. But that's not what the vast majority of Americans believe. This president is toxic. Not only to us, but to the world.

Green Arrow
03-18-2015, 09:09 PM
However Mr. Obama, the white house and the state department say that they are committed to Israel. GA. You know better than to pull that stuff on me. If it makes you and the left feel better go for it. But that's not how the vast majority of American believes. this president is toxic. Not only to us, but to the world.

They are committed to Israel, sure, but they aren't committed to the guy (or girl as the case may be) leading it necessarily. Not all that different from how the leaders of any other nation, including Israel, try to influence our elections to make sure they go favorably for future relations.

I certainly won't argue with you on your last point, though. President Obama is definitely toxic.

SoonToBe2LT
03-19-2015, 07:34 AM

Lol. I just can't stop reading this and laughing. You've made so many threads that are all similar in the fact that you are convinced he had no chance for re-election. Lol you even consider him "desperate". LOL.

Mister D
03-19-2015, 07:55 AM
Lol. I just can't stop reading this and laughing. You've made so many threads that are all similar in the fact that you are convinced he had no chance for re-election. Lol you even consider him "desperate". LOL.

Sorry, Bo. That really was kind of funny. :grin:I think Green Arrow nailed it though. Somehow, Israeli politics have become an extension of our own

Ransom
03-19-2015, 08:11 AM

In your opinion....Why does this guy burn so many Leftist britches?

Lot's of exclamation marks there, it seems election and/or leaders from other nations don't illicit such emotion, why does Bibi warrant such hysterics? In your opinion.

Mister D
03-19-2015, 08:16 AM
In your opinion....Why does this guy burn so many Leftist britches?

Lot's of exclamation marks there, it seems election and/or leaders from other nations don't illicit such emotion, why does Bibi warrant such hysterics? In your opinion.

There is no principle involved here whatsoever. The GOP invited him to speak, it was perceived as a snub to Obama, therefore Bibi is an enemy. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Ransom
03-19-2015, 08:28 AM
The gap between them predates the speech to Congress too, Mister D. Obama's calls for the return of pre-1967 borders, his red line gaffe in Syria, his withdrawing from Iraq too early, his refusal until recently to engage ISIS, his negotiations with Iran over nuclear technology, his random and failed foreign policies.

But you are correct. Obama doesn't like him...so the Left must turn on one of the US's most trusted allies as well. No one puts themselves in Netanyahu's shoes staring at hostile borders, global enemies, and/or economic challenges on a sliver of land smaller than most of our states. They don't look at issues nor threats. It's what they see on TV, the opposition to Obama....anyone in opposition of course a racist, bigot, misogynist, or extremist.

I think we see true intolerance and anti-Semitism and who it coms from when these issues are raised. I believe the Left will have much to answer to following the Messiah's term.....you know.......When we're once again all allowed to discuss and perhaps question our own hostile borders, global enemies, and/or economic challenges.

Cause one of those enemies...and for the first time...seems to be Israel. This President and his supporters are destroying this country, our values...but unlike others, I don't believe it's on purpose. I don't think this Administration could run a fever. Incompetent, corrupt, dishonest, and a shame mark on America, it is perhaps the greatest mistake We the People have ever made. The second greatest mistake....his 2008 election. Cause the number one bone up was re-electing this nonsense. America the Beautiful was once the song. America the Pitiful today's version.

Bo-4
03-19-2015, 08:52 AM

We'll put you down as a fan of the election day - "THE A-RABS ARE COMING -- IN BUSES!!" dog whistle.

Congratulations! ;-)

SoonToBe2LT
03-19-2015, 08:54 AM
We'll put you down as a fan of an election day "THE A-RABS ARE COMING -- IN BUSES!!" dog whistle.

Congratulations! ;-)

Put me down for whatever you like! I'll put you down as "Lost :-( ". lol!!

Bo-4
03-19-2015, 08:57 AM
Put me down for whatever you like! I'll put you down as "Lost :-( ". lol!!

SoonToBe: Anxiously awaits Boobie's next flattening of Gaza. :rolleyes:

http://www.solidariteit.nl/extra/2014/operatie_protective_edge_en_de_mooie_vriendschap_v an_links_met_netanyahu2.jpg

SoonToBe2LT
03-19-2015, 08:59 AM

http://www.solidariteit.nl/extra/2014/operatie_protective_edge_en_de_mooie_vriendschap_v an_links_met_netanyahu2.jpg

Awwww, do I hear the sad violin playing?

Mister D
03-19-2015, 08:59 AM
Bo...this is just embarrassing now.

Common Sense
03-19-2015, 09:00 AM

You don't feel badly for citizens who are killed and who's homes are destroyed?

Bo-4
03-19-2015, 09:02 AM

Yes, and you need practice!

http://plambeck.org/archives/bvio.jpg

Bo-4
03-19-2015, 09:03 AM
Bo...this is just embarrassing now.

Glad you could admit it, and that you too enjoyed the dog whistle!

SoonToBe2LT
03-19-2015, 09:03 AM

I feel no sympathy for those who support Hamas. The terrorist organization.

Bo-4
03-19-2015, 09:05 AM

All Palestinians support Hamas? No, a tiny fraction.

You need some edjumukation beyond home-schoolin' and blind loyalty to a war criminal who now says he doesn't want a two state solution.

Common Sense
03-19-2015, 09:07 AM

I have a feeling you don't feel sympathy for a lot of people. Ideologues rarely do.

SoonToBe2LT
03-19-2015, 09:10 AM
Yes, and you need practice!

http://plambeck.org/archives/bvio.jpg

Good one... Maybe I'll consider that. Meanwhile, nice win Netty!

SoonToBe2LT
03-19-2015, 09:11 AM
All Palestinians support Hamas? No, a tiny fraction.

You need some edjumukation beyond home-schoolin' and blind loyalty to a war criminal who now says he doesn't want a two state solution.

You meant only a tiny fraction actually voted for Hamas. This theory has already been proven FALSE. Most Palestinians support Hamas.

SoonToBe2LT
03-19-2015, 09:13 AM
I have a feeling you don't feel sympathy for a lot of people. Ideologues rarely do.

I can put your feelings at ease! I feel sympathy for all of the Israeli's affected by the Islamic terrorism. I feel sympathy for the innocent citizens of Afghanistan that hate the Taliban (there are tons). I feel lots of sympathy. Palestinians? Nah, don't feel sorry for them. :-)

Bo-4
03-19-2015, 09:45 AM
That's only one step below "Full Sheldon Adelson!"

"How dare you (http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/xoh10m/oy-voted). How dare you gin up racist fears of minority turnout for short-term political gain," Stewart said on "The Daily Show" on Wednesday night. "That's our thing. You know what? Now you've got a copyright infringement suit on your hands, pal!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/19/jon-stewart-benjamin-netanyahu_n_6900144.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics

zelmo1234
03-19-2015, 01:26 PM

Well I think that they could stop this from happening if they would just stop firing rockets into Israel, and it might help if they would take out of their charter the desire to drive Israel into the sea

So NO I don't feel bad at all, it is personal responsibility. Don't start no SH and there won't be no IT

zelmo1234
03-19-2015, 01:28 PM

Has Sympathy ever solved a problem?

Bo-4
03-19-2015, 01:29 PM
Has Sympathy ever solved a problem?

Yes, it is a good human trait. Empathy at a minimum.

Most cons weren't born with either gene.

Ransom
03-19-2015, 02:15 PM
Yes, it is a good human trait. Empathy at a minimum.

Most cons weren't born with either gene.

Oh, we're born with it? Then in the liberal mind, we qualify for disability. And compensation as it's clear we're discriminated against. for...you're voting against us for the mere fact that we're conservative...not by our own choice/education...but born with it.

In fact, your anti-con tone in here clearly bigotry and discrimination and don't you feel all ashamed.

Can you be a tad more difficult to discredit from here on out, give us a little competition, Bo? C'mon.

The Sage of Main Street
03-19-2015, 03:13 PM
and yet Obama has continued Bush's policies. At the very least, and I don't want another bush in the white house the same as I don't want another coward in the white house, BUsh loves this country. Sissyboy punk Dubdud loves America so much that he begged his Daddy to get him out of fighting for it. It shows the power of aristocratic mind-control that such a gutless puke has the manufactured reputation of being a patriotic tough guy.

The Sage of Main Street
03-19-2015, 03:20 PM

http://www.solidariteit.nl/extra/2014/operatie_protective_edge_en_de_mooie_vriendschap_v an_links_met_netanyahu2.jpg In Paleopaliland, there's no there there. Bibi wants to keep it that way.

The Sage of Main Street
03-19-2015, 03:28 PM
That's only one step below "Full Sheldon Adelson!"

"How dare you (http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/xoh10m/oy-voted). How dare you gin up racist fears of minority turnout for short-term political gain," Stewart said on "The Daily Show" on Wednesday night. "That's our thing. You know what? Now you've got a copyright infringement suit on your hands, pal!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/19/jon-stewart-benjamin-netanyahu_n_6900144.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics Why should they be allowed to vote at all? They ran away from their desert bandits' pit stop in 1948, forfeiting all rights to ever come back as they relied on the other Arabs to wipe out the Jews.