PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016

TrueBlue
03-18-2015, 10:12 AM
Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016

By Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Polling Director

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/18/politics/2016-election-poll-clinton-bush/index.html

"Hillary Clinton continues to have an overwhelming lead over other possible 2016 Democratic presidential candidates. Although the former first lady and secretary of state has not said whether she'll run, a group of PACs and advocacy organizations have begun the process of raising money and aiding a hypothetical campaign."

=======================================
Thanks to CNN for this report. Despite Benghazi and other stuff, apparently the new email "scandal" did little to knock out Hillary. In fact, it appears that she emerged even Stronger because of it much to Republican chagrin.

HILLARY! HILLARY!! HILLARY!!!

Cigar
03-18-2015, 11:58 AM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebobandfriendsadventures/images/1/15/JiminyCricket.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110611171454

Cigar
03-18-2015, 12:00 PM
I'm not necessarily overwhelmed with Hillary, but she's way better than a GOP alternative and so far she's all the Dems got.

I think the Democrats need a real Progressive to Run. Someone what wants to do something rather than nothing.

Bob
03-18-2015, 12:01 PM
Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016

By Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Polling Director

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/18/politics/2016-election-poll-clinton-bush/index.html

=======================================
Thanks to CNN for this report. Despite Benghazi and other stuff, apparently the new email "scandal" did little to knock out Hillary. In fact, it appears that she emerged even Stronger because of it much to Republican chagrin.

HILLARY! HILLARY!! HILLARY!!!

Yeah, we heard this in 2007 and 08 too. Supposedly she was clearly going to win.

You democrats like her.

She has a ways to go once America gets a hold of her.

TrueBlue
03-20-2015, 12:31 PM
Yeah, we heard this in 2007 and 08 too. Supposedly she was clearly going to win.

You democrats like her.

She has a ways to go once America gets a hold of her.
We don't just like her. We LOVE her!!

Once America gets a hold of her her poll numbers will inevitably rise even higher as will her favorability rating that is quite high already and climbing. The only ones who refuse to believe that is Republicans who are still in denial about her running in 2016. She is and that's the good news!

zelmo1234
03-20-2015, 12:40 PM
What is a little funny to me is she is the only Democrat that is being considered. And if she can keep others from challenging here, she has a great chance.

If other Democrats mount a real opposition she is in trouble.,

On the other hand there are several Republicans that are in the race and that divides the vote. So when the local stations pool me I told them I would vote for Walker and that I would not vote for the other Republicans But I would vote for a few of them

So it is a bit off right now

PolWatch
03-20-2015, 12:42 PM
I suspect no dems want to risk making her angry....just in case she decides not to run everyone wants her to support them

Bob
03-20-2015, 03:09 PM
We don't just like her. We LOVE her!!

Once America gets a hold of her her poll numbers will inevitably rise even higher as will her favorability rating that is quite high already and climbing. The only ones who refuse to believe that is Republicans who are still in denial about her running in 2016. She is and that's the good news!

Yet you seem to not care that she refuses to claim she will run for this office you suspect she wants.

She is not picking up republicans. All she has are Democrats. Now that the press is exposing her, she might not run.

Adelaide
03-20-2015, 03:15 PM
I'm not necessarily overwhelmed with Hillary, but she's way better than a GOP alternative and so far she's all the Dems got.

I think the Democrats need a real Progressive to Run. Someone what wants to do something rather than nothing.

Pretty sure they tried that and failed miserably. They need a candidate that can appeal to non-Democrats through moderation, and, crazy idea, common sense.

Bob
03-20-2015, 03:18 PM
Pretty sure they tried that and failed miserably. They need a candidate that can appeal to non-Democrats through moderation, and, crazy idea, common sense.

Prior to Obama, they had that chance. They rejected Governor Richardson who really was quite qualified to manage this government. And no doubt his problems with congress would have been almost not noticed.