PDA

View Full Version : David Shippers, I truly thank you

Bob
03-18-2015, 03:40 PM
David, thank you. This is the insider account I have been waiting for. Schippers has done the nation a service by writing this account of the Impeachment investigations and proceedings. I trust him because he is a life-long Democrat who voted for Clinton twice; and because his writing displays the integrity of one who grasps the rule of law and understands the consequences when those in power get away with committing felonies. Reviewers who characterize this book as a partisan attack are simply not using their little grey cells. Schippers demonstrates his enourmous integrity by patiently facing dripping ridicule and disinformation from members of his own party. He understands that his is a reasoned argument that will persuade those who are genuinely open-minded and who are genuinely interested in the truth. His thought processes are an antidote to ideological poison on both sides. It is incredible that NOT ONE of the Senators examined the evidence, much of which was not made available to them prior to the Senate Trial. I had great hopes for President Clinton. And I used to have respect for a handful of Senators, both Democrat and Republican. Schippers demonstrates that his team, Congressman Hyde, and the House Managers were among the few who found the guts to rise above party politics and act from a principled position that endangered their political lives. If the Democrats and Republiicans are successful in spinning the Impeachment so that history fails to acknowledge Clinton's many felonies and the damage he has done, then our Nation is indeed in decline and tyranny not far away. My only mild complaint is that he was unable to name all the names. But he names enough.Read more › (http://www.amazon.com/Sellout-Inside-President-Clintons-Impeachment/product-reviews/0895261952/ref=cm_cr_dp_text?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byRankDescending#R2G672KCE2G7ET)

http://www.amazon.com/Sellout-Inside-President-Clintons-Impeachment/dp/0895261952

Captain Obvious
03-18-2015, 03:44 PM
Who?