PDA

View Full Version : HR 351 State Sponsors of Terrorism & PA Congressmen Un-American Act

saturdaysarebetter
03-21-2015, 02:06 PM
The House on Jan. 28th defeated a Democratic bid to deny natural-gas exports under HR 351 to state sponsors of terrorism or to countries or firms that use cyber attacks to steal U.S. intellectual property or military secrets. Mike Doyle (D) voted yes to adopt the bill, yet the local (R) Congressmen Mike Kelly, Bill Shuster, Keith Rothfus and Tim Murphy all voted against it.

Why would you vote against something like that? So if some country cyber attacks us and steals military secrets, Kelly, Shuster, Rothfus and Murphy all think, "Sure lets sell and export natural gas to that country."

So I tweeted each of those Congressman a couple of weeks ago and not one has responded. Apparently their actions are not accountable to those they serve and represent.

Dragonborn Herald
03-21-2015, 02:35 PM
They would vote something like that just to spite the GOP for all the obstructionist they did.

Politics is a if you zap me I must zap you baxk never ending circular argument.

zelmo1234
03-21-2015, 02:42 PM
The House on Jan. 28th defeated a Democratic bid to deny natural-gas exports under HR 351 to state sponsors of terrorism or to countries or firms that use cyber attacks to steal U.S. intellectual property or military secrets. Mike Doyle (D) voted yes to adopt the bill, yet the local (R) Congressmen Mike Kelly, Bill Shuster, Keith Rothfus and Tim Murphy all voted against it.

Why would you vote against something like that? So if some country cyber attacks us and steals military secrets, Kelly, Shuster, Rothfus and Murphy all think, "Sure lets sell and export natural gas to that country."

So I tweeted each of those Congressman a couple of weeks ago and not one has responded. Apparently their actions are not accountable to those they serve and represent.

Why would they be accountable the Master does whatever he wants to, that is bound to trickle down

PolWatch
03-21-2015, 02:49 PM
Why would they be accountable the Master does whatever he wants to, that is bound to trickle down

yeap, 2 wrongs always make a right in politics. To hell with the voter....let's make sure everyone knows we hate Obama....