PDA

View Full Version : More dark money corruption problems for Scott Walker

Bo-4
03-24-2015, 11:23 AM
Shameless little putz he is. Time has come to rid ourselves of Cit United - AND Scott Walker.

John Menard Jr. is widely known as the richest man in Wisconsin. A tough-minded, staunchly conservative 75-year-old billionaire, he owns a highly profitable chain of hardware stores throughout the Midwest. He’s also famously publicity-shy — rarely speaking in public or giving interviews.

So a little more than three years ago, when Menard wanted to back Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker — and help advance his pro-business agenda — he found the perfect way to do so without attracting any attention: He wrote more than $1.5 million in checks to a pro-Walker political advocacy group that pledged to keep its donors secret, three sources directly familiar with the transactions told Yahoo News.

Menard’s previously unreported six-figure contributions to the Wisconsin Club for Growth — a group that spent heavily to defend Walker during a bitter 2012 recall election — seem to have paid off for the businessman and his company. In the past two years, Menard’s company has been awarded up to $1.8 million in special tax credits from a state economic development corporation that Walker chairs, according to state records.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/wisconsin-gov-scott-walker-photo-charlie-114429739886.html

Captain Obvious
03-24-2015, 11:26 AM
Cruz is fucked, his ship sunk before it was launched.

Clearly Walker is the one feared most by the bucket left.

:biglaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQZG4AJ-NPA

Common
03-24-2015, 11:26 AM
Citzen United is protected no one is going to be able to taint them in any way. Right wing scotus protects them and the right wing media. Its a secret society that is moving money like the mexican cartels move drugs.
If not for any other reason people shouldnt for Skank Walker because he was created by koch bros money.

Peter1469
03-24-2015, 11:33 AM
I am on the record stating that Citizen's United was incorrectly decided (so far as people generally understand the case). But I also don't think that the sort of stuff complained about in the OP is limited to the right.

Bo-4
03-24-2015, 11:43 AM
Cruz is fucked, his ship sunk before it was launched.

:biglaugh:

Well yes, Walker is far more formidable than TeaTed. On the other hand, his abysmal record in Wisconsin and ongoing corruption probes (one after the next with 6 close aides convicted of 15 felonies) will eventually sink Walker's sorry ass for hire.

Republicans are stuck with Jeb. I'd bet on it. But not to worry, no Bush Baggage.. no not at all! ;)

http://www.chailife.com/wp-content/uploads/scout_walker_scott_walker.png

Bo-4
03-24-2015, 11:45 AM
I am on the record stating that Citizen's United was incorrectly decided (so far as people generally understand the case). But I also don't think that the sort of stuff complained about in the OP is limited to the right.

I agree, but nobody has worked it quite as magnificently or corruptly as Gov Walker.

Captain Obvious
03-24-2015, 11:48 AM
Well yes, Walker is far more formidable than TeaTed. On the other hand, his abysmal record in Wisconsin and ongoing corruption probes (one after the next with 6 close aides convicted of 15 felonies) will eventually sink Walker's sorry ass for hire.

Republicans are stuck with Jeb. I'd bet on it. But not to worry, no Bush Baggage.. no not at all! ;)

http://www.chailife.com/wp-content/uploads/scout_walker_scott_walker.png

To be honest, this only encourages me to consider Walker even more seriously.

Peter1469
03-24-2015, 11:50 AM
Me too. The hatred directed at him from the hard left is telling. They are frightened of the man.

Bo-4
03-24-2015, 12:04 PM
To be honest, this only encourages me to consider Walker even more seriously.

That's good to hear! :D

Bo-4
03-24-2015, 12:07 PM
Me too. The hatred directed at him from the hard left is telling. They are frightened of the man.

Here we go again. Point out the dumbfuckery and corruption of a R candidate, we must be VERY AFRAID!

Well, if that's the case.. then Republicans must be truly terrified of Hillary!! ;)

Common
03-24-2015, 12:09 PM

Its not limited to the right and that makes the decision that MUCH worse for america. Does it matter who "buys" an election?

Peter1469
03-24-2015, 12:10 PM
Here we go again. Point out the dumbfuckery and corruption of a R candidate, we must be VERY AFRAID!

Well, if that's the case.. then Republicans must be truly terrified of Hillary!! ;)

Hillary has a good chance of winning if she runs. That is what I mean about the hard left fearing Walker. They must think he has a chance.

Common
03-24-2015, 12:11 PM

Has nothing to do with freight peter, it has everything to do with him vilifying working people for 6 yrs. He was bought by the koch bros to do their bidding and he categorically has done it.

I hate walker with a passion not for any other reason but that he gloats over screwing the working class. Has nothing to do with frieght

Reason10
03-24-2015, 12:23 PM
Shameless little putz he is. Time has come to rid ourselves of Cit United - AND Scott Walker.

John Menard Jr. is widely known as the richest man in Wisconsin. A tough-minded, staunchly conservative 75-year-old billionaire, he owns a highly profitable chain of hardware stores throughout the Midwest. He’s also famously publicity-shy — rarely speaking in public or giving interviews.

So a little more than three years ago, when Menard wanted to back Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker — and help advance his pro-business agenda — he found the perfect way to do so without attracting any attention: He wrote more than $1.5 million in checks to a pro-Walker political advocacy group that pledged to keep its donors secret, three sources directly familiar with the transactions told Yahoo News.

Menard’s previously unreported six-figure contributions to the Wisconsin Club for Growth — a group that spent heavily to defend Walker during a bitter 2012 recall election — seem to have paid off for the businessman and his company. In the past two years, Menard’s company has been awarded up to $1.8 million in special tax credits from a state economic development corporation that Walker chairs, according to state records.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/wisconsin-gov-scott-walker-photo-charlie-114429739886.html

That FIRST AMENDMENT is a real beyotch, isn't it? Applies to decent people as well as to liberals.
Doncha just HATE IT. Those damned Founding Fathers.

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/vxkXFINgFdrZRuZkHx6CdA--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9NTQ5O3E9OTU7dz01NDk-/http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I7etR7CwSD4/T8fajbovrgI/AAAAAAAAEtg/BTjW3RB9Uo0/s1600/Democrat+Seal.+jpg.jpg

Reason10
03-24-2015, 12:24 PM
Hillary has a good chance of winning if she runs. That is what I mean about the hard left fearing Walker. They must think he has a chance.

Hillary, if she manages to use terrorist money to buy her way into the nomination will LOSE in a the biggest landslide since Reagan/Mondale.

Mac-7
03-24-2015, 12:25 PM
Cruz is $#@!ed, his ship sunk before it was launched.

Ted Cruz is politically alive and well.

And so is Scott Walker.

Bo-4
03-24-2015, 12:26 PM

Put it this way, he has a better chance than Cruz, Trump, Santorum, Perry or pretty much anyone other than Jebbers.

zelmo1234
Citzen United is protected no one is going to be able to taint them in any way. Right wing scotus protects them and the right wing media. Its a secret society that is moving money like the mexican cartels move drugs.
If not for any other reason people shouldnt for Skank Walker because he was created by koch bros money.

Well I would rather have my money tainted by the Koch's than have Hilary and her money tainted by China and the Saudis,

Captain Obvious
Ted Cruz is politically alive and well.

And so is Scott Walker.

I know that.

And so is Hillary.

Bo-4
03-24-2015, 12:27 PM
Hillary, if she manages to use terrorist money to buy her way into the nomination will LOSE in a the biggest landslide since Reagan/Mondale.

LoL.. keeping a file on these awesome "Romney Landslide" style posts. Thanks for your contribution Obie Wan! :thumbsup:

Mac-7
03-24-2015, 12:29 PM
Its not limited to the right and that makes the decision that MUCH worse for america. Does it matter who "buys" an election?

Did your hated moneybags buy the last three elections in Wisconsin that Walker won?

If so then the hated rich guy should get the Medal of Freedom for outstanding public service.

Bo-4
03-24-2015, 12:30 PM
That FIRST AMENDMENT is a real beyotch, isn't it? Applies to decent people as well as to liberals.
Doncha just HATE IT. Those damned Founding Fathers.

Ahh, the old "money is speech" meme. Good boy, here's your treat!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-egqeeZSZChA/TqWxE6TI7xI/AAAAAAAADSk/2zW7MAA54f0/s400/sgr111025a.png

zelmo1234
03-24-2015, 12:39 PM
Has nothing to do with freight peter, it has everything to do with him vilifying working people for 6 yrs. He was bought by the koch bros to do their bidding and he categorically has done it.

I hate the walker with a passion not for any other reason but that he gloats over screwing the working class. Has nothing to do with freight

Is that what you call it now when people get a chance to go back to work and off welfare?

I thought that was called opportunity, not vilifying

The Sage of Main Street
03-24-2015, 04:04 PM
To be honest, this only encourages me to consider Walker even more seriously. How do you know if the "Please, No Cheese" posters aren't trying to trick you into sinking with a drowning rat like Scott Herbert Walker?

The Sage of Main Street
03-24-2015, 04:11 PM
Ahh, the old "money is speech" meme. Good boy, here's your treat!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-egqeeZSZChA/TqWxE6TI7xI/AAAAAAAADSk/2zW7MAA54f0/s400/sgr111025a.png Money talks and that's the only speech we are tricked into listening to.

zelmo1234
03-24-2015, 04:24 PM
Money talks and that's the only speech we are tricked into listening to.

Well get off your Ass and make some money? what is stopping you?

Howey
03-24-2015, 05:44 PM
It's sad that out of a field of 23 potential 2016 candidates, none of them are viable.

Peter1469
03-24-2015, 05:52 PM
The Dems have Hillary! :shocked:

Mac-7
03-24-2015, 06:02 PM
It's sad that out of a field of 23 potential 2016 candidates, none of them are viable.

To hear the lefties tell it.

Howey
03-24-2015, 06:02 PM
The Dems have Hillary! :shocked:

Who's popularity is more than all the republicans combined. Next?

Common
03-24-2015, 06:05 PM
Is that what you call it now when people get a chance to go back to work and off welfare?

I thought that was called opportunity, not vilifying

Horseshit, you cant put lipstick on that pig

Peter1469
03-24-2015, 06:11 PM
Who's popularity is more than all the republicans combined. Next?

Hillary could hold a Black Mass on TV and most of the tools picking her today wouldn't say a word.

zelmo1234
03-24-2015, 06:22 PM
Horse$#@!, you cant put lipstick on that pig

Well lets take a look at what is going on in the Great State of WI

http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/state-unemployment-update.aspx

Unemployment on the better half and the best Recovery and lowest rate of any of the rust belt states.

http://www.advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/Household-Incomes-by-State.php

Median income level at almost 5K over the national average

http://www.top50states.com/cost-of-living-by-state.html

Cost of living on the lower side

So better than average income, best recovery of all of the Rust belt states, lower than the national average unemployment. And the Green Bay Packers!

Tell me what he is doing wrong!

Bo-4
03-24-2015, 07:01 PM
Money talks and that's the only speech we are tricked into listening to.

Sad isn't it? :(

Thanks SCOTUS for making it worse than it already was.

Bo-4
03-24-2015, 07:04 PM
Well get off your Ass and make some money? what is stopping you?

Oh Gawd, spare us Zelly. Might take a little time to get to 900 million phase (committed for this election) like the Koch Bros or stoking checks for 100 mil a pop like Shelly Adelson.

You cons are funny.. assume that because we don't have that sort of gifting ability, we're sitting on out asses.

:rolleyes:

Blackrook
03-24-2015, 07:35 PM

I hate walker with a passion not for any other reason but that he gloats over screwing the working class. Has nothing to do with frieght
Jesus taught us not to hate anyone, not even our enemies. You must go to church/synagogue and ask your priest, pastor, or rabbi to lead you away from this self-destructive path of hate. You must then repent to God. I will pray for your soul.

Captain Obvious
03-24-2015, 07:38 PM
Jesus taught us not to hate anyone, not even our enemies. You must go to church/synagogue and ask your priest, pastor, or rabbi to lead you away from this self-destructive path of hate. You must then repent to God. I will pray for your soul.

http://media.giphy.com/media/cKiclfE45nViE/giphy.gif

zelmo1234
03-24-2015, 07:39 PM
Oh Gawd, spare us Zelly. Might take a little time to get to 900 million phase (committed for this election) like the Koch Bros or stoking checks for 100 mil a pop like Shelly Adelson.

You cons are funny.. assume that because we don't have that sort of gifting ability, we're sitting on out asses.

:rolleyes:

At least admit that what really pisses you off is that the Democrats had Soro's and the Unions and had a huge advantage and since Citizens United you lost the advantage and of course you have been loosing State governments ever since!

And You have to understand that Sage believes that he is entitled to other peoples money because he is a self proclaimed intelligent person. But when offered capital to start his own business, he could not be subjected to the reality of labor!

The Sage of Main Street
03-25-2015, 10:19 AM

:rolleyes: I've even been told by an apologist for Chickenhawks that if I'd concentrate on getting rich, I too can get my son out of being drafted the next time there's a draft.

The Sage of Main Street
03-25-2015, 10:24 AM
Jesus taught us not to hate anyone, not even our enemies. You must go to church/synagogue and ask your priest, pastor, or rabbi to lead you away from this self-destructive path of hate. You must then repent to God. I will pray for your soul. Our enemies are the ones who tell us what Jesus wants us to do about them.

Bo-4
03-25-2015, 10:29 AM
I've even been told by an apologist for Chickenhawks that if I'd concentrate on getting rich, I too can get my son out of being drafted the next time there's a draft.

Draft the Rich! That's the surest way to avoid stupid wars.