03-27-2015, 07:50 AM
*Breaking*

http://i61.tinypic.com/2qnqql5.jpg

Cigar
03-27-2015, 07:58 AM
Time for New Blood ... to Spill :grin:

Adelaide
03-27-2015, 08:14 AM
Well, good for him. Hopefully he can enjoy retirement.

Captain Obvious
03-27-2015, 08:19 AM
Fuck Harry Reid, hopefully he's miserable until the day he dies.

What's up with the derp glasses?

Cigar
03-27-2015, 08:25 AM
He's most likely tired of the Political Nuts Jobs. :rollseyes:

Mac-7
03-27-2015, 08:27 AM
I wish they would all retire after 12 years.

But I wish Dirty Harry had never been elected.

Common
03-27-2015, 08:28 AM
I wish him him good luck in his retirement

PolWatch
03-27-2015, 08:30 AM
I wish him well...but I agree we should have term limits on all elected offices. Like house guests, some of them stay long enough to wear out their welcome.

Captain Obvious
03-27-2015, 08:39 AM
Is his eye fucked up or something?

He should wear a patch.

MisterVeritis
03-27-2015, 08:51 AM
...in prison. If we had a real justice department he would be looking at dozens of years behind bars.

MisterVeritis
03-27-2015, 08:53 AM
$#@! Harry Reid, hopefully he's miserable until the day he dies.

What's up with the derp glasses?
The thugs he runs with beat the hell out of him. They should have finished the job. I know. It is conjecture on my part. How did a senator from become a multimillionaire? Corruption. Influence peddling. Shady deals with the communist Chinese...

Calypso Jones
03-27-2015, 09:09 AM
The thugs he runs with beat the hell out of him. They should have finished the job. I know. It is conjecture on my part. How did a senator from become a multimillionaire? Corruption. Influence peddling. Shady deals with the communist Chinese...

I am not buying the exercise equipment injury. that sounds like what someone who just got the hell beat out of them by their spouse would tell their friends. That was the second injury that WE saw the results of. Something is going on here and it ain't physical fitness.

I am the ass is leaving. Good riddance. I wish we could get rid of all of these.

You know he gets an Aplus rating by the NRA...big gun supporter. LOLOL seriously.

Private Pickle
03-27-2015, 09:36 AM
RIP Crypt Keeper!

sachem
03-27-2015, 10:36 AM
Is his eye fucked up or something?

He should wear a patch.Yes. He had a tumble. Hard to wear glasses over a patch.

Captain Obvious
03-27-2015, 10:41 AM
Yes. He had a tumble. Hard to wear glasses over a patch.

No - like a pirate patch.

And he can use a monocle in his good eye and look like the total fucking retard he is.

nic34
03-27-2015, 10:46 AM
Draft Warren for minority leader.

Captain Obvious
03-27-2015, 10:51 AM

Congressional democrats should pow wow as soon as possible.

hanger4
03-27-2015, 10:56 AM

That's actually a good idea. We'd get to see just how partisan she is .... or not.

sachem
03-27-2015, 10:58 AM
No - like a pirate patch.

And he can use a monocle in his good eye and look like the total fucking retard he is.I got it. Pirate patch. Hard to wear glasses over a pirate patch. Hard to wear a monocle.

I'm pissy today, don't give me crap. http://downloadpolitics.com/images/smilies/missy.gif

Captain Obvious
03-27-2015, 11:02 AM
I got it. Pirate patch. Hard to wear glasses over a pirate patch. Hard to wear a monocle.

I'm pissy today, don't give me crap. http://downloadpolitics.com/images/smilies/missy.gif

What's special about today?

sachem
03-27-2015, 11:04 AM
What's special about today?I haven't figured that out yet. But when I do.................watch out.

Captain Obvious
03-27-2015, 11:05 AM
I haven't figured that out yet. But when I do.................watch out.

Hormones thing?

nic34
03-27-2015, 11:05 AM
That's actually a good idea. We'd get to see just how partisan she is .... or not.

Thinking of voting for her?

Howey
03-27-2015, 11:06 AM

wss. Harry's had a long and distinguished career. I wish him the best.

Bo-4
03-27-2015, 11:10 AM
It was time.. respect the guy but won't miss him in the slightest.

Agree with nic - Warren for Minority Leader!

Howey
03-27-2015, 11:11 AM
I wish him well...but I agree we should have term limits on all elected offices. Like house guests, some of them stay long enough to wear out their welcome.

I'm not a big fan of term limits. Several effective legislators from both parties were tossed out in 2010 and 2012 and look what we got.

Boy...I'll be you're the life of the party, huh?

I'm truly not surprised at the partisan BS in this thread. At times like this we should show respect.

sachem
03-27-2015, 11:11 AM
Hormones thing?I .don't think so. I think it is the atmospheric pressure, my right ear is plugged.

Captain Obvious
03-27-2015, 11:12 AM
I .don't think so. I think it is the atmospheric pressure, my right ear is plugged.

I get like that too in the spring. Sounds like congestion actually, take a decongestant.

And stop being so bitchy.

:biglaugh:

exotix
03-27-2015, 11:12 AM
It was time.. respect the guy but won't miss him in the slightest.

Agree with nic - Warren for Minority Leader!Dick Durbin is actually next in line ...

http://www.durbin.senate.gov/

http://i58.tinypic.com/dma8i1.png

MisterVeritis
03-27-2015, 11:21 AM
I'm not a big fan of term limits. Several effective legislators from both parties were tossed out in 2010 and 2012 and look what we got.

Boy...I'll be you're the life of the party, huh?

I'm truly not surprised at the partisan BS in this thread. At times like this we should show respect.
You are just as bad as he is. The difference is that you are not in a position to do as much damage as he did. He needs to be investigated for selling services. I hope he dies in prison.

MisterVeritis
03-27-2015, 11:21 AM
Dick Durbin is actually next in line ...

Little dick?

Howey
03-27-2015, 11:23 AM
Little dick?

Looking in a mirror?

MisterVeritis
03-27-2015, 11:25 AM
Looking in a mirror?
No, actually I am not.

Dingy Harry, Little dick Durbin, Schmucky Schumer. It is something of an enemies of the US people list.

Captain Obvious
03-27-2015, 11:27 AM
Looking in a mirror?

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-23071-I-was-in-the-pool-gif-George-C-RtxV.gif

texan
03-27-2015, 11:27 AM
What a piece of shit he is!

Captain Obvious
03-27-2015, 11:28 AM
Riddins?

What's he riddin, besides his horse outta town?

(dupe thread)

texan
03-27-2015, 11:30 AM
On purpose for you!

Thanks for playing spelling Czar.

Howey
03-27-2015, 11:36 AM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-23071-I-was-in-the-pool-gif-George-C-RtxV.gif

I will forever picture MisterVeritis (lol, what a horrible misnomer!) as that gif. Thanks!

My God, the guy can't even spell "Veritas" right.

MisterVeritis
03-27-2015, 11:39 AM
I will forever picture @MisterVeritis (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1287) (lol, what a horrible misnomer!) as that gif. Thanks!

It is possible I have not told the story behind Veritis here. Or maybe liberalism really is a mental disorder.

And did you think the picture was of me? I am somewhat certain that is someone on what used to be a popular sitcom. Your ignorance is stunning. Your goofiness is merely average for a liberal.

sachem
03-27-2015, 11:40 AM
I get like that too in the spring. Sounds like congestion actually, take a decongestant.

And stop being so bitchy.

:biglaugh::mad:

Captain Obvious
03-27-2015, 11:40 AM
On purpose for you!

Thanks for playing spelling Czar.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/bd/bd3ad808947a22079a7417a3b54de4d6c0a345591c1d51eb42 d3e0ec80baca11.jpg

del
03-27-2015, 11:42 AM
we also need to discuss proper pluralization

Captain Obvious
03-27-2015, 11:44 AM
we also need to discuss proper pluralization

I'm sunk

Chris
03-27-2015, 12:15 PM
Threads merged.

Redrose
03-27-2015, 01:33 PM
Good to hear. I don't wish him harm but I can't wish him well either. His lies have caused too much strife and trouble in the Congress that have affected all of us.

Staying true to your political beliefs is one thing, but throwing your ethics and morality out the window is quite another.

Glad he's gone. We need term limitations. They all form unholy alliances when they hang around too long. "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours".

Common
03-27-2015, 02:13 PM
Good to hear. I don't wish him harm but I can't wish him well either. His lies have caused too much strife and trouble in the Congress that have affected all of us.

Staying true to your political beliefs is one thing, but throwing your ethics and morality out the window is quite another.

Glad he's gone. We need term limitations. They all form unholy alliances when they hang around too long. "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours".

I guess we can feel the same way if McConnel retires

MisterVeritis
03-27-2015, 02:19 PM
I prefer that he be defeated. But yes.

We need men or women who have principles.

Ransom
03-27-2015, 02:20 PM
Good riddance to bad rubbish

Redrose
03-27-2015, 02:21 PM

Yes.

The Sage of Main Street
03-27-2015, 02:37 PM
$#@! Harry Reid, hopefully he's miserable until the day he dies.

What's up with the derp glasses? He's trying to copy RICO Perry:

He once was a cowboy,
Tending the herd.
Now,
Wearing glasses,
He looks like a nerd.

The Sage of Main Street
03-27-2015, 02:51 PM
Dick Durbin is actually next in line ...

http://www.durbin.senate.gov/

http://i58.tinypic.com/dma8i1.png Another draft-dodging sissyboy. Even more disgusting about that Terminal Generation is the fact that he interned for Sen. Paul Douglas who, as a 52-year-old Marine, earned a Bronze Star and two Purple Hearts in WWII.

The Sage of Main Street
03-27-2015, 03:00 PM
we also need to discuss proper pluralization More effective to discuss the on-air airheads in the media who serve as role models for standard English. Real-life Orwellian Newspeak, not propaganda in the way he was allowed to mean it but propaganda in the fact that we think such ambitious imbeciles have a right to their jobs.

Peter1469
03-27-2015, 03:29 PM
Internal polls must not have looked good for his re-election. And maybe he is about to be indicted. The man was one of the more corrupt on the Hill.

PolWatch
03-27-2015, 03:30 PM
Internal polls must not have looked good for his re-election. And maybe he is about to be indicted. The man was one of the more corrupt on the Hill.

I think the longer any of them are in DC, the more corrupt they become. They start to believe that they are entitled to all the payoffs and perks.

Howey
03-27-2015, 04:21 PM
You are just as bad as he is. The difference is that you are not in a position to do as much damage as he did. He needs to be investigated for selling services. I hope he dies in prison.

He's a Mormon, not a leftist "jew hater" like me.

It is possible I have not told the story behind Veritis here. Or maybe liberalism really is a mental disorder.

And did you think the picture was of me? I am somewhat certain that is someone on what used to be a popular sitcom. Your ignorance is stunning. Your goofiness is merely average for a liberal.

Wrongo. I don't really care if you told the story or not. As far as your second sentence, lol.

I prefer that he be defeated. But yes.

We need men or women who have principles.

Like Ted Cruz?

http://i.imgur.com/uieceC5.gif

Source?

PolWatch
03-27-2015, 04:36 PM

More bad faith posting will result in infractions

PolWatch
03-27-2015, 04:42 PM
I will forever picture @MisterVeritis (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1287) (lol, what a horrible misnomer!) as that gif. Thanks!

Bad Faith Posting will Result in Refractions

MisterVeritis
03-27-2015, 06:42 PM
He's a Mormon, not a leftist "jew hater" like me.

Wrongo. I don't really care if you told the story or not. As far as your second sentence, lol.
Like Ted Cruz?

Source?
Regrets. Some flake(s) have decided that me pointing out your self-loathing nature is a bad faith comment. So I cannot address your comments.

In general, the liberal Jew is a self-loathing Jew. You said you are Jewish. You appear to be liberal.

Dr. Who
03-27-2015, 08:09 PM
Regrets. Some flake(s) have decided that me pointing out your self-loathing nature is a bad faith comment. So I cannot address your comments.

In general, the liberal Jew is a self-loathing Jew. You said you are Jewish. You appear to be liberal.
Knock it off MV. If you don't like someone's PoV, try addressing it without unnecessary and presumptuous rhetoric. Are you looking to get threadbanned? If everyone would reel in their emotions, perhaps the conversation would be more productive - not just you.

Mac-7
03-27-2015, 08:37 PM
Dirty Harry looks pretty beat up.

Maybe he's just tired.

Tahuyaman
03-27-2015, 10:50 PM
He's most likely tired of the Political Nuts Jobs. :rollseyes:

No, because he's one of the nut jobs. He's leaving because he's wanting to spare himself the embarrassment of getting voted out. He nearly lost last time to a freaking goof-ball. He would get crushed next time and he knows it.