PDA

View Full Version : Boehner: Republicans To Challenge Obama's Executive Privilege in Civil Court.....

MMC
07-02-2012, 07:05 AM
House Speaker John Boehner said Sunday that Republicans are preparing to file a civil suit in an attempt to gain access to more information pertaining to the Justice Department's botched Fast & Furious cartel gun tracking program.

The planned civil suit, which comes on the heels of a letter sent (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/06/justice-department-wont-prosecute-holder-for-contempt/) by the Justice Department stating that the DOJ would not prosecute Attorney General Eric Holder following a House vote to hold him in criminal contempt (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/06/house-prepares-for-holder-contempt-vote/#.T-zLSlNi2OA.twitter) of Congress.

"It's not clear to me that the U.S. District Attorney will in fact, go down that path. That's why we're going to file, in District Court, a civil suit, over the issue of executive privilege," Boehner said on CBS's "Face the Nation.".....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/boehner-republicans-challenge-obamas-executive-privilege-civil-court-225323161--abc-news-politics.html
ABC OTUS News – 12 hrs ago<<<<< More Here.

Round two and now Obama & Holder will see it go thru Civil Court. They are going after the EP. Could take two yrs min.

Cigar
07-02-2012, 08:02 AM
It's not going to prevent November from coming ...

BTW ... http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Jobs.jpg

The last thing The GOP wants you to think about is what they said before the October 2010 Election, so they'll make up anything to distract the really stupid.

MMC
07-02-2012, 08:11 AM
It's not going to prevent November from coming ...

BTW ... http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Jobs.jpg

The last thing The GOP wants you to think about is what they said before the October 2010 Election, so they'll make up anything to distract the really stupid.

That dont help Obama's case then as his goes back to 2008. Just sayin.....but hey you can tell Obama. You are willing to pay more. Just remember when you do. Tell him thats from yourself and not others. :wink:

Goldie Locks
07-02-2012, 09:25 AM
The republicans had a jobs bill, Harry Reid would not let it come to the floor of the senate.

MMC
07-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Well Boehner Spoke out today and his deal is Obama and Holder will be taken to Civil Court. Plus Bohner got what he wanted in the House with the Contempt Charge. Plus this week the House will Repeal Obamacare and it will be on the Record. Now as a Tax too. Looks Like the GOP is going to be on a roll.

The Demos will be forced to vote for a Tax Increase with the Economy and Unemployment being in the shitter.(smart move) :wink:

MMC
07-02-2012, 10:10 AM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/14304250330235232857

I think Obama's Face with this Ad says it all.....Dontchathink Cigar. Don't look like he is looking to Confident or Cool.....huh?

Cigar
07-02-2012, 10:48 AM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/14304250330235232857

I think Obama's Face with this Ad says it all.....Dontchathink Cigar. Don't look like he is looking to Confident or Cool.....huh?

Wait until he get another picture taken ...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/120702-top-romney-campaign-adviser-says-health-care-mandate-is-not-a-tax.jpg

MMC
07-02-2012, 12:27 PM
:laugh: Cigar.....the one I put up is the ad by Google. It doesnt have to be faked. :grin:

michaelr
07-02-2012, 12:31 PM
House Speaker John Boehner said Sunday that Republicans are preparing to file a civil suit in an attempt to gain access to more information pertaining to the Justice Department's botched Fast & Furious cartel gun tracking program.

The planned civil suit, which comes on the heels of a letter sent (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/06/justice-department-wont-prosecute-holder-for-contempt/) by the Justice Department stating that the DOJ would not prosecute Attorney General Eric Holder following a House vote to hold him in criminal contempt (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/06/house-prepares-for-holder-contempt-vote/#.T-zLSlNi2OA.twitter) of Congress.

"It's not clear to me that the U.S. District Attorney will in fact, go down that path. That's why we're going to file, in District Court, a civil suit, over the issue of executive privilege," Boehner said on CBS's "Face the Nation.".....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/boehner-republicans-challenge-obamas-executive-privilege-civil-court-225323161--abc-news-politics.html
ABC OTUS News – 12 hrs ago<<<<< More Here.

Round two and now Obama & Holder will see it go thru Civil Court. They are going after the EP. Could take two yrs min.

These idiots best watch out. The can of worms here is immense, and they ain't careful it gets opened. No one, especially Boehner ca afford that.

I sit on the sideline hopping, hell praying the can gets opened.

MMC
07-02-2012, 12:53 PM
These idiots best watch out. The can of worms here is immense, and they ain't careful it gets opened. No one, especially Boehner ca afford that.

I sit on the sideline hopping, hell praying the can gets opened.

Hopefully they can keep it focused on the Executive Privilege.....as neither party should have a President looking to circumvent Congress intentionally over political points.

Cigar
07-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Hopefully they can keep it focused on the Executive Privilege.....as neither party should have a President looking to circumvent Congress intentionally over political points.

How about they all get their asses back to Work for the People?

michaelr
07-02-2012, 12:58 PM

Yea, ain't gunna happen. The closets are full of dirt. Hope the can of worms accidentally gets opened. This "government" and their banks have a lot to lose.

michaelr
07-02-2012, 12:59 PM

I would settle for a start of representing the people. They are indebted to their bankers and tax exempt multinationals.

Cigar
07-02-2012, 01:07 PM
I would settle for a start of representing the people. They are indebted to their bankers and tax exempt multinationals.

They (The GOP) have already said what they are going to do from now until the Election, and it ain't working on Jobs for Americans.

Hell ... they already said what they are going to do all next week, next thing you know it will be November.

michaelr
07-02-2012, 01:10 PM
They (The GOP) have already said what they are going to do from now until the Election, and it ain't working on Jobs for Americans.

Hell ... they already said what they are going to do all next week, next thing you know it will be November.

I see, you blame the extreme unemployment on the repubs. Huh, go figure.

If this can gets open, then little issues like the banks funding the cartels, the immunity for the Sinaloa cartels, and the fact that the government isn't just arming Mexican cartels but they are arming THEIR cartels comes out. People die over this shit.

Cigar
07-02-2012, 01:15 PM
I see, you blame the extreme unemployment on the repubs. Huh, go figure.

If this can gets open, then little issues like the banks funding the cartels, the immunity for the Sinaloa cartels, and the fact that the government isn't just arming Mexican cartels but they are arming THEIR cartels comes out. People die over this shit.

Actually no, I blame then for being exactly what their Announced Goal is; Obstructionist.

Would you deny that?

michaelr
07-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Actually no, I blame then for being exactly what their Announced Goal is; Obstructionist.

Would you deny that?

They have duty to prosecute this to the fullest. Believe it or not, and quiet frankly I don't care, this is an act of treason. Two US law enforcement officers were killed with these guns. These guns have turned up in states with regards to illegal activity. This is no joking matter, and it is dead ass wrong for anyone to politicize it.

Cigar
07-02-2012, 01:24 PM
They have duty to prosecute this to the fullest. Believe it or not, and quiet frankly I don't care, this is an act of treason. Two US law enforcement officers were killed with these guns. These guns have turned up in states with regards to illegal activity. This is no joking matter, and it is dead ass wrong for anyone to politicize it.

So ... the correct course of action is to investigate the actual individuals to were involved and not waist the entire judicial system doing it.

Correct ... because I know and you know for sure Eric Holder and The President of The United States has nothing to do with anyone getting Killed.

Their ONLY GOAL is make the AG and The President look bad. These people in Washington couldn't care less about the actual person(s) who got killed. They are just looking to score political points ... that's all.

MMC
07-02-2012, 01:26 PM

Would that include Jesse Jackson Jr who hasnt made one vote Since May 25th and took an Official leave of absence using the excuse of Exhaustion. Do you think Jesse just wants to avoid more scruitney by the Ethics committee. Now that his Campaign manager and buddy got busted for fraud?

Also does this include all those Democrats that walked out of the Vote on Holder. Werent they suppose to take a Vote. Werent they suppose to be working for the people. I mean was it real hard to press the button for NO.

Cigar
07-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Would that include Jesse Jackson Jr who hasnt made one vote Since May 25th and took an Official leave of absence using the excuse of Exhaustion. Do you think Jesse just wants to avoid more scruitney by the Ethics committee. Now that his Campaign manager and buddy got busted for fraud?

Also does this include all those Democrats that walked out of the Vote on Holder. Werent they suppose to take a Vote. Werent they suppose to be working for the people. I mean was it real hard to press the button for NO.

Yes ...

MMC
07-02-2012, 01:29 PM

Then can you explain How Goldman Sachs bought Obama's Iowa Campaign? Psst they are Obama's Bankers. Just one of Few, the Proud, and the bold to still ask for bailout money.

MMC
07-02-2012, 01:31 PM

Would you deny that?

So do you deny that Pelosi stated you didnt need to know what was in Congressional Bills? What is the new term used by Progressives to describe when they Want to be Obstructionists.

MMC
07-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Yes ...

What the muscle strain in their brain while freezing their thumb muscle? Did they forget they were working for the people?

Cigar
07-02-2012, 01:34 PM
So do you deny that Pelosi stated you didnt need to know what was in Congressional Bills? What is the new term used by Progressives to describe when they Want to be Obstructionists.

It's too Hot Out for me to Think about Nancy :)

michaelr
07-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Then can you explain How Goldman Sachs bought Obama's Iowa Campaign? Psst they are Obama's Bankers. Just one of Few, the Proud, and the bold to still ask for bailout money.

Hey who needs to ask?

MMC
07-02-2012, 02:10 PM
It's too Hot Out for me to Think about Nancy :)

Are you saying you would fry like an egg? :laugh:

MMC
07-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Hey who needs to ask?

Well you know Obama.....ask and ye shall recieve. Even if it is paid for by someone else. :laugh:

Cigar
07-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Are you saying you would fry like an egg? :laugh:

Yes ... and I'm 45 Minutes from Beer:30

MMC
07-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Yes ... and I'm 45 Minutes from Beer:30

Right now 97 degrees out South. So it is cooking out there. Humid too.