PDA

View Full Version : GOP hopefuls (including Jeb!) stand behind Gomer Pence!

Bo-4
03-31-2015, 10:14 AM
Perfect, so long suckers.. been good to know ye! :cool:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/30/presidential-candidates-indiana-law_n_6973280.html

zelmo1234
03-31-2015, 10:18 AM
Yes they should have looked at the numbers

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159548/identify-christian.aspx

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/census-lgbt-demographics-studies/how-many-people-are-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender/

And the majority of them reside in areas that are already democratic?

I like the fact that the Democrats have done 2 things they have turned there backs on Israel and now they are going to take sides against the people that profess to be Christians.

That should work out well for them.

PolWatch
03-31-2015, 10:22 AM
I don't see where that will make a lot of difference. Historically, 2016 should be the year of the GOP....8 years with one party in the WH is usually followed by a party change.

The dems have Obama as a liability and Hillary as the front runner for the dem candidate. The GOP is going to have to be completely idiotic and put a far right wing nut job in the race to lose.

At the rate they are shooting their own toes off, that seems to be a distinct possibility.

Bo-4
03-31-2015, 10:23 AM
Yes they should have looked at the numbers

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159548/identify-christian.aspx

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/census-lgbt-demographics-studies/how-many-people-are-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender/

And the majority of them reside in areas that are already democratic?

I like the fact that the Democrats have done 2 things they have turned there backs on Israel and now they are going to take sides against the people that profess to be Christians.

That should work out well for them.

77% claim to be Christian? Ya sure Zelly sure (aka what a bunch of hokum!).

You DO know why right? ;-)

Common Sense
03-31-2015, 10:23 AM
I don't see where that will make a lot of difference. Historically, 2016 should be the year of the GOP....8 years with one party in the WH is usually followed by a party change.

The dems have Obama as a liability and Hillary as the front runner for the dem candidate. The GOP is going to have to be completely idiotic and put a far right wing nut job in the race to lose.

At the rate they are shooting their own toes off, that seems to be a distinct possibility.

It's true, it's the GOP's race to loose. I think they're going to fuck it up with stuff like this. Not to mention they don't have a sound candidate.

midcan5
03-31-2015, 10:24 AM
I had given Jeb more credit, I see now he only kowtows to our own home grown religious fanatics. "[C]oncerned about ongoing attacks upon our personal liberties," are you kidding?

"I want to commend Governor Mike Pence for his support of religious freedom, especially in the face of fierce opposition. There was a time, not too long ago, when defending religious liberty enjoyed strong bipartisan support. Alas, today we are facing a concerted assault on the First Amendment, on the right of every American to seek out and worship God according to the dictates of his or her conscience," Cruz said in a statement." Governor Pence is holding the line to protect religious liberty in the Hoosier State. Indiana is giving voice to millions of courageous conservatives across this country who are deeply concerned about the ongoing attacks upon our personal liberties. I'm proud to stand with Mike, and I urge Americans to do the same." http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-03-31/jeb-bush-praises-mike-pence-for-religious-freedom-law

Mac-7
03-31-2015, 10:25 AM

Polwatch's definition of far right winger is anyone right of center.

PolWatch
03-31-2015, 10:26 AM
Jeb has to do something to attract the more extreme in his party. His reputation as a middle of the road person doesn't fly well with the far right.

Captain Obvious
03-31-2015, 10:27 AM

liblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibli bliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibl ibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblib liblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibli bliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibl ibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblib liblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibli bliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibl ibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblib liblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibli bliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibl ibliblibliblibliblibliblib

Mac-7
03-31-2015, 10:27 AM
I had given Jeb more credit, I see now he only kowtows to our own home grown religious fanatics.

Kowtowing to homosexuals is ok but not to Christians?

Mac-7
03-31-2015, 10:28 AM
liblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibli bliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibl ibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblib liblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibli bliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibl ibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblib liblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibli bliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibl ibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblib liblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibli bliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibliblibl ibliblibliblibliblibliblib

I didn't use that word cause you and PolWatch know what you are anyway.

Mac-7
03-31-2015, 10:30 AM
Jeb has to do something to attract the more extreme in his party. His reputation as a middle of the road person doesn't fly well with the far right.

Demonstrating that he does not hate Christians will hurt Jeb only with godless crowd.

Crepitus
03-31-2015, 10:30 AM

Um, I'll take "who is Ted Cruz" for $200.

Reason10
03-31-2015, 10:33 AM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/30/presidential-candidates-indiana-law_n_6973280.html

Crack Pipe Post?
Seriously?

GROW THE FCK UP.

Chris
03-31-2015, 10:38 AM

Bad faith taunting of another member.

Reason10
03-31-2015, 10:39 AM

There are no far right wing nut jobs in the Republican Party.

There are just plenty of candidates who are better qualified to be president than ANY living Democrat today.

exotix
03-31-2015, 10:40 AM
What's the word from Cruz on *The World is on Fire* ... LOL

Common Sense
03-31-2015, 10:41 AM

There are just plenty of candidates who are better qualified to be president than ANY living Democrat today.

You have to warn people before you do that. I almost spit coffee all over my monitor.

Bo-4
03-31-2015, 10:46 AM
Um, I'll take "who is Ted Cruz" for $200.

Your lips to God's ear! :D

Bo-4
03-31-2015, 10:47 AM

You're serious aren't you?
:biglaugh:

exotix
03-31-2015, 10:47 AM
Better get Big Govt. to peep on everyone's private life so that businesses know who they're catering too and doing business with.

Captain Obvious
03-31-2015, 10:48 AM
You're serious aren't you?
:biglaugh:

We're not sure, it does seem he's trying too hard.

Bo-4
03-31-2015, 10:50 AM
What's the word from Cruz on *The World is on Fire* ... LOL

Haven't heard anything of late. But pretty sure he's enjoying his Obamacare and scaring more innocent little kids. :-)

http://img.deseretnews.com/images/article/midres/1503077/1503077.jpg

Howey
03-31-2015, 10:50 AM
Crack Pipe Post?
Seriously?

GROW THE FCK UP.

lol Sez the one who quotes Rush on a daily basis.

Bo-4
03-31-2015, 10:52 AM

Reason seems angry all the time. Why? ;-)

Mac-7
03-31-2015, 10:52 AM
Better get Big Govt. to peep on everyone's private life so that businesses know who they're catering too and doing business with.

I would guess that when someone orders a wedding cake with two men on it we will know one or both has the defective gay gene.

Common Sense
03-31-2015, 10:53 AM

He's been told to be.

Captain Obvious

I'm guessing hemorrhoids

Common Sense
I would guess that when someone orders a wedding cake with two men on it we will know one or both has the defective gay gene.

...as opposed to the defective con gene?

Mac-7
03-31-2015, 11:00 AM
...as opposed to the defective con gene?

That would be the normal heterosexual gene.

Bo-4
03-31-2015, 11:02 AM
That would be the normal heterosexual gene.

You sure? :cool:

http://www.logcabin.org

Bo-4
03-31-2015, 11:06 AM
Crack Pipe Post?
Seriously?

GROW THE FCK UP.

Says the angry man who's B-movie hero bottle feeds a monkey. :D

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060903180331/uncyclopedia/images/d/dd/Reagan_bonzo.jpg

Chris
03-31-2015, 11:07 AM
Let's attack messages, not messengers, folks. Let's not get personal, it's bad faith.

Bo-4
03-31-2015, 11:12 AM
You know, "i know YOU are intolerant ... but what am i?" classic! :cool:

PENCE: George, look, the issue here is, you know, is tolerance a two-way street or not? I mean, you know, there’s a lot of talk about tolerance in this country today having to do with people on the left. And a -- but here Indiana steps forward to protect the constitutional rights and privileges of freedom of religion for people of faith and families of faith in our state and this avalanche of intolerance that’s been poured on our state is just outrageous.

Here, Pence is retreating to a rhetorical fortress of sofa pillows that some conservatives often crawl behind when the sentiments of the vox populi bend in the direction of calling them out for bigotry. You liberals want everyone to be tolerant! But you're not tolerant of us! Gotcha! -HuffPo

Ransom
03-31-2015, 11:14 AM

That why McCain and Romney won their GOP primaries so easily?

Can't make this up, no one would believe you.

Cigar
03-31-2015, 11:18 AM
It's times like these it's best to sit back and let Republicans do what Republicans do :grin:

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2015/150331-as-disgust-over-indianas-anti-gay-law-grows-gop-candidates-on-wrong-side-of-history.jpg

Freedom & Liberty :riot:

Common Sense
03-31-2015, 11:38 AM
Even Pence doesn't stand behind Pence. He's changing the law due to public pressure.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/indiana-governor-wants-clarification-of-controversial-religious-objections-law-1.3015917

maineman
03-31-2015, 11:38 AM
Pence just folded like a circus tent....

gosh! color me all kinds of surprised!

Howey
03-31-2015, 11:59 AM
Haven't heard anything of late. But pretty sure he's enjoying his Obamacare and scaring more innocent little kids. :-)

http://img.deseretnews.com/images/article/midres/1503077/1503077.jpg
It's those beady child molester eyes (sorry pol).

That why McCain and Romney won their GOP primaries so easily?

Can't make this up, no one would believe you.
This is the new, crazier GOP. Remember, today you guys are saying McCain and Romney are RINOs.

Even Pence doesn't stand behind Pence. He's changing the law due to public pressure.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/indiana-governor-wants-clarification-of-controversial-religious-objections-law-1.3015917

Pence just folded like a circus tent....

gosh! color me all kinds of surprised!

Hah! Another win for the mo!

I said a week until he gives in and it only took, what?, two days?

Bow to the force of the Queers, 'phobes!

Common
03-31-2015, 12:02 PM

They are trying to fire up their base. The religious right hasnt been voting, they want to put a spark in their ass to get them out to vote for potus. This is what all this is about

Mac-7
03-31-2015, 12:44 PM
They are trying to fire up their base. The religious right hasnt been voting, they want to put a spark in their ass to get them out to vote for potus. This is what all this is about

No the repubs tried to do what is right.

But the anti Christian pro homosexual decline of America prevailed.

Bo-4
03-31-2015, 01:22 PM
No the repubs tried to do what is right.

But the anti Christian pro homosexual decline of America prevailed.

HA!! Mac .. dude, you are indeed a piece of work ;)

Mac-7
03-31-2015, 01:25 PM

So are the libertines and homosexuals who are driving America into the ground.

Common Sense
03-31-2015, 01:28 PM
Who knew America was so delicate?

Mac-7
03-31-2015, 01:35 PM
Who knew America was so delicate?

I would not expect foreigners to know.

Chris
03-31-2015, 01:37 PM

Last warning, focus on messages and not messengers.

Goes for anyone in this thread.

zelmo1234
03-31-2015, 01:43 PM
77% claim to be Christian? Ya sure Zelly sure (aka what a bunch of hokum!).

You DO know why right? ;-)

Very Happy to look at any information that you have.

Not willing to take your word for it. Liberals tend to tell lies.

zelmo1234
03-31-2015, 01:48 PM
It's those beady child molester eyes (sorry pol).

This is the new, crazier GOP. Remember, today you guys are saying McCain and Romney are RINOs.

Hah! Another win for the mo!

I said a week until he gives in and it only took, what?, two days?

Bow to the force of the $#@!s, 'phobes!

Wow I can't believe you of all people would discriminate against someone like that

After all we can't help who we fall in love with???? Or is it a Choice?????

Mini Me
03-31-2015, 06:58 PM
Crack Pipe Post?
Seriously?

GROW THE FCK UP.

"Climb back into your coffin, Ronnie!"

Mini Me
03-31-2015, 07:05 PM

Ronnie's just an excitable boy!

The results of a bizarre chemical romance.

TrueBlue
03-31-2015, 07:13 PM
Certainly not. Not when they're the type of Christians who would readily support another Inquisition against LGBT people as many are prepared to do with the new Feces Law in Indiana.

Mini Me
03-31-2015, 07:23 PM

"Help! Help! The sodomites have stormed the gates!"