PDA

View Full Version : The weakness of Hillary Clinton

Bob
03-31-2015, 02:39 PM
Democrats no doubt in secret have lined up others to run for president next year.

Clearly by 2016, the Democrats will have a cat fight over Hillary. There are Democrats that want that job. There is no reason why Hillary gets to be QUeen. She is not a royal.

Weakness of Hillary
1. Never was a Governor
True she ran the State Department and that beats just the job of Senator, but does it mean she can run the FBI, Defense and the rest? Recall how Sarah Palin got blasted for QUITTING. Hillary quit. Matter of fact, Obama has rolled over others all over the government.

Why mention Governor as I do almost daily. Folks, Governors run states. States don't have the department of defense but they do have the national guard. Surely you don't presume Governors send troops into combat and don't know what is going on? They release them to presidents. The guard is trained by the state. OF course the Governor has a close eye on the military.

2. She is not well liked. Sure, Democrats adore her, but that is it. She was mocked all the time when her husband was president. Democrats were pissed off too. When it is pointed out what her personality is like to the public, they are shocked. She is a bastard to deal with. Yes, I said it. Read this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Unlimited-Access-Agent-Inside-Clinton/dp/0895264064

Before any of you vote, please know Hillary first. Read this book. You will learn much more than about Hillary.

Cigar
03-31-2015, 02:43 PM
Keep Hope Alive :grin:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjZJOztk0-HQZhO45BGnt8j0mEnqJ_t20snLoPrR9E23JapDFz

Peter1469
03-31-2015, 05:18 PM
I still don't think she will run.

Bob
03-31-2015, 06:08 PM
Wow, no Democrats defending Hillary.

I am in awe.

TrueBlue
03-31-2015, 06:42 PM

I am in awe.
That's because she doesn't need any defending. From what? Other than from foolish, prejudiced attacks from the right but she can well handle those and she has. :)

Howey
03-31-2015, 06:44 PM

I am in awe.
I think we're all to the point of ignoring your trolling, Bobby.

Blackrook
03-31-2015, 06:45 PM
Nobody likes Hillary Clinton, but she will remain the frontrunner until another Democrats announces he/she is running.

Then, like rats abandoning the sinking ship, Democrats will abandon Hillary.

All this happened in 2008.

Common
03-31-2015, 06:46 PM
I read today some bad news for hillary. One, a group of democrat strategists have worked out a blueprint to beat hillary in the primary. Two the gop is calling for her to testify under oath and 3 that she was using multiple technologies to email.
Omalley is picking up steam and support.

Bob
03-31-2015, 06:50 PM
I think we're all to the point of ignoring your trolling, @Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013)by.

I read your trolling. By the way, since being here, you are the first to call me a troll. Don't you wish you could say the same thing? (Oh wait, one smart ass did call me a troll as an insult. So you are not the first)

Bob
03-31-2015, 06:51 PM
That's because she doesn't need any defending. From what? Other than from foolish, prejudiced attacks from the right but she can well handle those and she has. :)

Read the book True Blue; She is not the nice person you think she is.

Bob
03-31-2015, 06:53 PM
I read today some bad news for hillary. One, a group of democrat strategists have worked out a blueprint to beat hillary in the primary. Two the gop is calling for her to testify under oath and 3 that she was using multiple technologies to email.

Other than him, I have trouble accepting any claim that she has it locked up.

She had it locked up in 2008 too. She never became president.

Common
03-31-2015, 06:54 PM
Other than him, I have trouble accepting any claim that she has it locked up.

She had it locked up in 2008 too. She never became president.

I wouldnt put all your pennies on a republican winning it

Bob
03-31-2015, 06:54 PM
Nobody likes Hillary Clinton, but she will remain the frontrunner until another Democrats announces he/she is running.

Then, like rats abandoning the sinking ship, Democrats will abandon Hillary.

All this happened in 2008.

That is well documented.

Bob
03-31-2015, 06:57 PM
I wouldnt put all your pennies on a republican winning it

Fair enough. But let's hope the Hillary crowd smartens up. They did in 2008 so I never rule out it won't repeat.

TrueBlue
03-31-2015, 06:59 PM
Read the book True Blue; She is not the nice person you think she is.
I'll tell you what isn't nice. Prejudiced right-wing crap. That's what's not nice.

Bob
03-31-2015, 07:02 PM
I'll tell you what isn't nice. Prejudiced right-wing crap. That's what's not nice.

Bob
03-31-2015, 09:28 PM
OK, just found this thread. Now trying for the next. I hope to find my other excellent work. :justkidding:

Tahuyaman
04-01-2015, 09:22 AM
Democrats no doubt in secret have lined up others to run for president next year.

Clearly by 2016, the Democrats will have a cat fight over Hillary. There are Democrats that want that job. There is no reason why Hillary gets to be QUeen. She is not a royal.

Weakness of Hillary
1. Never was a Governor
True she ran the State Department and that beats just the job of Senator, but does it mean she can run the FBI, Defense and the rest? Recall how Sarah Palin got blasted for QUITTING. Hillary quit. Matter of fact, Obama has rolled over others all over the government.

Why mention Governor as I do almost daily. Folks, Governors run states. States don't have the department of defense but they do have the national guard. Surely you don't presume Governors send troops into combat and don't know what is going on? They release them to presidents. The guard is trained by the state. OF course the Governor has a close eye on the military.

2. She is not well liked. Sure, Democrats adore her, but that is it. She was mocked all the time when her husband was president. Democrats were pissed off too. When it is pointed out what her personality is like to the public, they are shocked. She is a $#@! to deal with. Yes, I said it. Read this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Unlimited-Access-Agent-Inside-Clinton/dp/0895264064

Before any of you vote, please know Hillary first. Read this book. You will learn much more than about Hillary.

Her biggest weakness is simple to see. She is untrustworthy, conniving and believes she is somehow superior to everyone else. It's how she is perceived by the majority of people in America.

Ransom
04-01-2015, 09:49 AM

Why are they "prejudiced?"

Wait for it.......

Ransom
04-01-2015, 09:52 AM

Let's remember though...while she wasn't being asked to testify under oath, while she was hiding State Department biz emails on a home server.......she was your chosen candidate for President.....and of course while she's raking in $'s you're caterwauling about the Kochs.

Bob
04-01-2015, 04:00 PM
Her biggest weakness is simple to see. She is untrustworthy, conniving and believes she is somehow superior to everyone else. It's how she is perceived by the majority of people in America.

Many of her former pals exposed her. But the best report I read was by the FBI. Gary Aldrich wrote a wonderful book detailing Hillary's weakness.

By the way, watching CSPAN there is a report that Hillary committed crimes as Sec. of State.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?325103-1/discussion-former-secretary-state-clintons-use-email

Tahuyaman
04-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Even the people who support Hillary know that they can't trust her. She's a Clinton after all.