PDA

View Full Version : Iranians Planned to Attack US and Israeli Targets in Kenya; Official Say.....

MMC
07-02-2012, 11:15 PM
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/wQwMRx7E_EHzdYqbtDXvkw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MzYwO2NyPTE7Y3c9NjQwO2R4PTA7ZH k9MDtmaT11bGNyb3A7aD0xMDc7cT04NTt3PTE5MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/gma/us.abcnews.go.com/ap_kenya_Iranian_Plot_wy_120702_wmain.jpg

Two Iranian men who led officials to a 33 pound stash of explosives have now allegedly admitted they were plotting to attack, U.S., Israel, Saudi or British targets in Kenya, according to the Associated Press.

Ahmad Abolfathi Mohammad and Sayed Mansour Mousavi, who appeared in a Nairobi court last week, were arrested on June 19 in Nairobi and then led Kenyan authorities to 15 kilograms of explosives in Mombasa. They are believed to be members of the Revolutionary Guards' Quds Force, say Kenyan officials.

Israelis have long vacationed in Kenya, and Israelis own hotels and retail properties in the country. In 2002, 13 people were killed in the bombing of an Israeli-owned beach hotel in Mombasa.

The arrests of Iranian suspects come in the midst of a series of terror attacks inside Kenya. The U.S. embassy issued an alert on June 22, three days after the men were arrested, warning Americans against travel to Mombasa, ordering government workers out of the city and suspending government travel there through July 1.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/iranians-planned-attack-us-israeli-targets-kenya-officials-221107758--abc-news-topstories.html
ABC News – 5 hrs ago<<<<<More here way more.

Seems the Iranians keep on making moves. Bout time Petraeus starts going on the Offensive with the CIA. Declare a little war of Espionage and Consular Ops. Open season on any Iranians.

Sure hope they are not stupid enough to sends the Cows Cuds Forces here in the US. Sure would hate for them to get caught by Citizens of We don't Give Damn that your Iranian. Get caught on US soil and I think most will worry about the Law after the fact.

michaelr
07-02-2012, 11:22 PM
The gubment's media said so.

MMC
07-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Yeah they had to after these two re-treads were busted. Couldn't keep people in the dark anymore. They only Waited 3 more days before they Issued an Alert for travel and Ordering our peeps out.

Heya Mike hope you have seen what the propaganda is on the other side. I am sure you will be able to discern our Two Anti West Arabs we have round here.

moon
07-03-2012, 02:47 AM
The gubment's media said so.

:grin:

Not to mention the waterboarding. *

wingrider
07-03-2012, 04:08 AM
:grin:

Not to mention the waterboarding. *
you got more to worry about with droneman that with gitmo..

moon
07-03-2012, 04:16 AM
you got more to worry about with droneman that with gitmo..

If you're a civilian then my worries are your worries. *

wingrider
07-03-2012, 04:18 AM
If you're a civilian then my worries are your worries. * no I know how to drive.. oh wait you said civilian not pedestrian .. my bad

moon
07-03-2012, 05:54 AM
no I know how to drive.. oh wait you said civilian not pedestrian .. my bad

*You should have said ' equestrian ' if you wanted to horse around. * Still, shuffle on. * *Like you say, your bad.*

wingrider
07-03-2012, 06:12 AM
*You should have said ' equestrian ' if you wanted to horse around. * Still, shuffle on. * *Like you say, your bad.*
well I know how to ride a horse also does that count for anything?.. I have ridden since I was about 6 so that is better than 50 years.

moon
07-03-2012, 06:47 AM
well I know how to ride a horse also does that count for anything?.. I have ridden since I was about 6 so that is better than 50 years.

No doubt they all had some Arab in them.*

Trinnity
07-03-2012, 07:13 AM
Yeah, so what if they did? Does that matter?

moon
07-03-2012, 08:42 AM
Yeah, so what if they did? Does that matter?

*Sure does. *Arabs are mighty fine horses. *Wingrider will tell you all about it. * I'm more of a two-seater classic fan myself.*