PDA

View Full Version : The day FDR knocked at the door to capture US Citizens

Bob
03-31-2015, 07:54 PM
These were the true victims. They were rounded up from homes. They were forced into prisons. They sere guilty of one thing. Their ethnic make up.

Today they do not whine. The president that put them into prison is rated high as a president.

My question is why? Why don't historians down grade this person that put in systems we suffer with to this very day.

Although they had no way of knowing it at the time, for these people Crystal City would become the closest thing many of them had to a home for a long time. The camp operated until 1948 — three years after the war had ended — and its residents continued to be policed and guarded. Nobody quite knew where to send them.

A story of FDR capturing citizens to jail them.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/books/the-train-to-crystal-city-by-jan-jarboe-russell.html?_r=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6atX1dveXI

Blackrook
03-31-2015, 07:58 PM
FDR had a magical effect on the people who voted for him.

I once told my grandmother that FDR put Japanese-Americans in prison camps.

She got very angry and said "Don't you dare say anything bad about President Roosevelt!!!"

So FDR was a god to the Democrats, sort of like Obama is a god to the Democrats today.

Common
03-31-2015, 08:03 PM

She got very angry and said "Don't you dare say anything bad about President Roosevelt!!!"

So FDR was a god to the Democrats, sort of like Obama is a god to the Democrats today.

Shame the republicans only god is Reagan and he has alot of fail in his resume, not to say that he governed by nancies horoscope readings :)

Bob
03-31-2015, 08:06 PM

Who but me heard FDR when he was president?

I wonder and might put up a poll.

Yes, my parents would almost go to war if you dared put down Roosevelt.

I grew up assuming he was a sort of GOD. I voted for Democrats non stop until Reagan ran.

I had good reasons to reject Democrats by 1980 and since then they have just gotten worse.

They show no sign they learned from the past nor the present.

iustitia
03-31-2015, 08:11 PM
And FDR also continued Hoover's policy of rounding up and deporting a million hispanic Americans to Mexico.

And his policies put thousands of blacks out of work, he lied about supporting civil rights to get black votes, and he put a Klansman on the Supreme Court and made one Vice President.

And he profited off of the misery of Germans during their period of hyper-inflation through his corporation United European Investors.

FDR was not a good guy.

Bob
03-31-2015, 08:12 PM
Shame the republicans only god is Reagan and he has alot of fail in his resume, not to say that he governed by nancies horoscope readings :)

I plan to shame you if you won't stop fibbing about Reagan.

It took me many years to comprehend the true greatness of Ronald Reagan. When I voted two times as you say you did, he was just a president that shaped up America. Being in real estate, I saw up close his impact on the economy. It was much later I examined the way he took out the Soviets. If he had done nothing more than take out the Soviets, he deserves our praise as the best ever president.

Bob
03-31-2015, 08:16 PM
At no time did President Ronald Reagan govern by Astrology. This is a bogus claim merely because Nancy Reagan a fearful wife used to consult astrology to plan events and would ask RR to not travel if the day was a "bad* day.

Reagan left us his diary. It is how own words. I checked the book for the word astrology.

ZERO

Not one word.

Bob
03-31-2015, 08:18 PM
And FDR also continued Hoover's policy of rounding up and deporting a million hispanic Americans to Mexico.

And his policies put thousands of blacks out of work, he lied about supporting civil rights to get black votes, and he put a Klansman on the Supreme Court and made one Vice President.

And he profited off of the misery of Germans during their period of hyper-inflation through his corporation United European Investors.

FDR was not a good guy.

And that is the nice report. LMAO

Blackrook
03-31-2015, 08:27 PM
Common, no one takes you seriously when you tell such outrageous lies.

I called you out as a liar before, and here you are lying again.

When will you learn to stop lying?

The Xl
03-31-2015, 08:32 PM
FDR was a shithead. Sadly, this country has a history of treating non whites like shit in general.

donttread
03-31-2015, 08:36 PM
These were the true victims. They were rounded up from homes. They were forced into prisons. They sere guilty of one thing. Their ethnic make up.

Today they do not whine. The president that put them into prison is rated high as a president.

My question is why? Why don't historians down grade this person that put in systems we suffer with to this very day.

Although they had no way of knowing it at the time, for these people Crystal City would become the closest thing many of them had to a home for a long time. The camp operated until 1948 — three years after the war had ended — and its residents continued to be policed and guarded. Nobody quite knew where to send them.

A story of FDR capturing citizens to jail them.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/books/the-train-to-crystal-city-by-jan-jarboe-russell.html?_r=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6atX1dveXI

Rub that "national security " phrase on tyranny and people will swallow it hook, line and sinker

The Xl
03-31-2015, 08:37 PM
Rub that "national security " phrase on tyranny and people will swallow it hook, line and sinker

Yep. They still do today without fail

Bob
03-31-2015, 08:39 PM
FDR was a shithead. Sadly, this country has a history of treating non whites like shit in general.

Sadly he was.

Blackrook
03-31-2015, 08:42 PM
FDR had a laptop media protecting him, they wouldn't even report he was a cripple.

And the media has consistently covered up for FDR, refusing to report that many of his advisors were Communist agents for Stalin.

Even today, how many people know that?

It's not in the history books.

Bob
03-31-2015, 09:03 PM
FDR had a laptop media protecting him, they wouldn't even report he was a cripple.

And the media has consistently covered up for FDR, refusing to report that many of his advisors were Communist agents for Stalin.

FDR had this nations only communist vp. Wallace is his name.

del
03-31-2015, 11:01 PM

yes it is.

try one with fewer pictures

and it's lap dog, not laptop

Common
03-31-2015, 11:17 PM
yes it is.

try one with fewer pictures

and it's lap dog, not laptop

loolol might have been a flipflap

Mac-7
04-01-2015, 04:33 AM
FDR was a Great War leader.

Not as great as Churchill, but still pretty good.

Like obumer FDR screwed up the recovery and prolonged the Depression.

But when it came to recognizing who our enemies are FDR was way ahead of the half American Muslim sympathizer.