PDA

View Full Version : FLORIDA: House Panel Advances Bill To Allow Anti-LGBT Adoption Discrimination

TrueBlue
04-02-2015, 01:41 PM
FLORIDA: House Panel Advances Bill To Allow Anti-LGBT Adoption Discrimination

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2015/04/florida-house-panel-advances-bill-to.html

"This bill is apparently a different version of the bill that advanced a couple of weeks ago, when I wrote this recap of the situation:"

==================================

Please read the rest of this report. By golly, now it's Florida. One just has to laugh somewhat that they have not learned from what happened in Indiana and even Arkansas. When businesses start pulling out of their state and they feel the economic pinch they too will learn. But why go through that knowing how the American people feel. They should table this egregious bill and admit they made a mistake to try to discriminate against LGBT citizens in their state and instead opt on the side of peace, tranquility, and much needed parenting. That is the right thing to do.

Cigar
04-02-2015, 01:52 PM
http://bluebirdofbitterness.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/stupidity-test.jpg

Calypso Jones
04-02-2015, 05:58 PM
These are children we're talking about, not pizzas. Children should not be turned over to homosexuals of any persuasion.

TrueBlue
04-02-2015, 09:28 PM
These are children we're talking about, not pizzas. Children should not be turned over to homosexuals of any persuasion.
That's right, these are children we're talking about who need a loving home with loving parents and to be away from potential parents whose thoughts and beliefs are fraught with prejudice, intolerance, and discrimination against a potential Gay or Lesbian parent as well as those people who possess bigoted beliefs about any children of a same-sex orientation.

You need to read the following report that is professional and very well balanced with FACTS about homosexuals adopting children. I hope you and others who feel as you do learn from it to hopefully dispel the myth that just because a person is Gay or Lesbian that they are incapable of being good parents because there is absolutely no truth to that statement at all other than what you may hear coming from prejudiced sources.

Gateways to Information: Protecting Children and Strengthening Families
Gay and Lesbian Adoptive Parents: Resources for Professionals and Parents

http://www.childwelfare.gov/pubPDFs/f_gay.pdf

This professional material is from:
The National Adoption Information Clearinghouse.

The Clearinghouses are services of
The Children’s Bureau
Administration for Children and Families
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

Howey
04-02-2015, 11:35 PM

No, of course not. We should let them rot away unloved in group homes, unloved and ignored.

Howey
04-02-2015, 11:37 PM
I feel sorry for any child under the care of someone like Calypso Jones. Perhaps that child would be better off in an orphanage.

Cthulhu
04-03-2015, 03:05 AM
No, of course not. We should let them rot away unloved in group homes, unloved and ignored.
That is not the only option and you know it.

Sent from my evil, kitten eating cell phone.

Howey
04-03-2015, 03:23 AM
That is not the only option and you know it.

What other options are there? Why shouldn't gays be allowed to adopt?

Cthulhu
04-03-2015, 03:33 AM
What other options are there? Why shouldn't gays be allowed to adopt?

Heterosexual couples who want to adopt maybe? There are many of them. Many who can't adopt due to the fact that there are unnecessary financial hurdles for them to go through because of the state.

CPS is run like human trafficking ring is. Why does it cost thousands of dollars to the state to adopt someone?

Seems more like they are in the business of selling/renting kids and pretending to justify there worthless existence.

Gays adopting? No. I don't think its a good idea. Given the fact that the bulk of humanity everywhere is heterosexual it may behoove a child to see a mother father dynamic rather than indulging some silly progressive social petri dish.

Peter1469
04-03-2015, 04:13 AM
I feel sorry for any child under the care of someone like @Calypso Jones (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=248). Perhaps that child would be better off in an orphanage.

Warning: Don't attack other members.

Howey
04-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Heterosexual couples who want to adopt maybe? There are many of them. Many who can't adopt due to the fact that there are unnecessary financial hurdles for them to go through because of the state.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't these children come from heterosexual couples? Obviously, they're unwanted.

Why does it cost thousands of dollars to the state to adopt someone?

Seems more like they are in the business of selling/renting kids and pretending to justify there worthless existence.

Adopting a child though the foster system often costs nothing. Adopting a child through the state is around $2500, depending on the state and legal fees. You do realize legal fees are required, right? Of course, states have no resources to help prospective parents with the cost (they're too busy giving themselves raises and cutting taxes for businesses), but there are plenty of available resources out there to help, like the Dave Thomas Foundation (https://www.davethomasfoundation.org/about-foster-care-adoption/faqs/).

Gays adopting? No. I don't think its a good idea. Given the fact that the bulk of humanity everywhere is heterosexual it may behoove a child to see a mother father dynamic rather than indulging some silly progressive social petri dish.

Studies have proven that children adopted by gays thrive (http://www.apa.org/monitor/2010/10/adopted-children.aspx) in the environment provided them. Additionally, there are over adoption system (http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/research-data-technology/statistics-research/afcars 250,000 children in the foster or ) at any given time, so obviously there's a need for responsible gays to adopt.

Calypso Jones
04-03-2015, 12:11 PM

and that is the truth @Howie and it is how liberal run states indoctrinate these kids. There are so many decent heterosexual parents who are childless and would love to have these kids and yet the state will not let them go. I had friends in the Delaware adoption home system. She told me things that went on. It's not like there are no parents wanting to adopt. Why do you think they go overseas?? YET, these adoption agencies fall all over themselves socially experimenting with these innocent childrens' lives.

Calypso Jones
04-03-2015, 12:14 PM
Warning: Don't attack other members.

why wouldn't you remove the offensive remark?

regardless. I'm sure @Howie would pity my grandchildren.. They are raised in conservative Christian homes. and they go to a Classical Christian school...which does not mean for a minute that you can let your guard down for a minute. Liberals worm their way into every aspect of our kids; lives so that they can corrupt them. Every thing liberalism touches it rots.

Chloe
04-03-2015, 12:21 PM

regardless. I'm sure @Howie would pity my grandchildren.. They are raised in conservative Christian homes. and they go to a Classical Christian school...which does not mean for a minute that you can let your guard down for a minute. Liberals worm their way into every aspect of our kids; lives so that they can corrupt them. Every thing liberalism touches it rots.

Nonsense

TrueBlue
04-03-2015, 12:24 PM

Your very acrid and naive outlook on Liberals is incorrigible. Conservatives do far greater harm to very needy families who need governmental services that they don't even have the decency to care to address.

Howey
04-03-2015, 12:25 PM

Funny how you whine about me insulting someone by insulting me.
Peter1469, isn't questioning a mod action a violation of the rules? I seem to remember several pm's and thread bans recently regarding that.

PolWatch
04-03-2015, 12:25 PM

We do not practice censorship on this forum. A warning was issued. Please take any questions about mod actions to the PM function

Howey
04-03-2015, 12:28 PM
and that is the truth @Howie and it is how liberal run states indoctrinate these kids. There are so many decent heterosexual parents who are childless and would love to have these kids and yet the state will not let them go. I had friends in the Delaware adoption home system. She told me things that went on. It's not like there are no parents wanting to adopt. Why do you think they go overseas?? YET, these adoption agencies fall all over themselves socially experimenting with these innocent childrens' lives.
Or is the truth that whites would rather spend tens of thousands of dollars to adopt a healthy WHITE baby from Russia than a niggrah or handicapped baby in the US?

Calypso Jones
04-03-2015, 12:41 PM
Nonsense

I do my best to avoid you dognapper. You do the same.

Calypso Jones
04-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Or is the truth that whites would rather spend tens of thousands of dollars to adopt a healthy WHITE baby from Russia than a niggrah or handicapped baby in the US?

what is wrong with your side that your supporters are too quick to abort or abandon their children.

Chloe
04-03-2015, 12:42 PM

What you said is nonsense

Calypso Jones
04-03-2015, 12:43 PM
Funny how you whine about me insulting someone by insulting me.
@Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10), isn't questioning a mod action a violation of the rules? I seem to remember several pm's and thread bans recently regarding that.

how did I insult you?

Calypso Jones
What you said is nonsense

my remark still stands, dog thief.

PolWatch

There is an Ignore Feature. Please use it.

Chloe
04-03-2015, 12:46 PM
my remark still stands, dog thief.

Bite me. Why are you here anyway?

Common
04-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Ive read this thread and Im staying out of it, it stretches the limits of my courage :)

TrueBlue
04-03-2015, 01:20 PM
Bite me. Why are you here anyway?
In other words you mean http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/msn/9.gif or even perhaps http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/mad1/13.gif

Cthulhu
04-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't these children come from heterosexual couples? Obviously, they're unwanted.

Adopting a child though the foster system often costs nothing. Adopting a child through the state is around $2500, depending on the state and legal fees. You do realize legal fees are required, right? Of course, states have no resources to help prospective parents with the cost (they're too busy giving themselves raises and cutting taxes for businesses), but there are plenty of available resources out there to help, like the Dave Thomas Foundation (https://www.davethomasfoundation.org/about-foster-care-adoption/faqs/).

Studies have proven that children adopted by gays thrive (http://www.apa.org/monitor/2010/10/adopted-children.aspx) in the environment provided them. Additionally, there are over adoption system (http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/research-data-technology/statistics-research/afcars 250,000 children in the foster or ) at any given time, so obviously there's a need for responsible gays to adopt.
Some are unwanted. Buy there exist other hetero couples who eagerly snatch them up. More would if the needless financial burden were lifted.

From your link-

Patterson and co-authors Rachel H. Farr, a psychology doctoral student at UVA, and Stephen L. Forssell, PhD, of George Washington University, studied 106 families — including 56 same-sex couples and 50 heterosexual couples — who adopted children at birth or in the first few weeks of life.

You want to make nationwide policy for adoption based in half the study amount?

Furthermore, this study is actually misleading. There was an analysis of it I poked around a while ago revealing some awkward parts. The sample size is way too small, the diversity of the sample population was too small as well with regard to race, location, financial ability etc...

What I'm saying that it is made to look good when you cherry pick your sample. It can be voluntary, but it must also be limited and random. Not convenience based sampling.

Any statistician worth their salt would say this doesn't prove jack, but that further sampling would be required to begin formulating any opinion, let alone proof.

Be wary of what you consider proof. Not all evidence is proof.

Howey
04-03-2015, 02:34 PM
Some are unwanted. Buy there exist other hetero couples who eagerly snatch them up. More would if the needless financial burden were lifted.

From your link-

You want to make nationwide policy for adoption based in half the study amount?

Furthermore, this study is actually misleading. There was an analysis of it I poked around a while ago revealing some awkward parts. The sample size is way too small, the diversity of the sample population was too small as well with regard to race, location, financial ability etc...

What I'm saying that it is made to look good when you cherry pick your sample. It can be voluntary, but it must also be limited and random. Not convenience based sampling.

Any statistician worth their salt would say this doesn't prove jack, but that further sampling would be required to begin formulating any opinion, let alone proof.

Be wary of what you consider proof. Not all evidence is proof.

It's more proof than you've given isn't it?

Cthulhu
04-03-2015, 03:27 PM
It's more proof than you've given isn't it?
Indeed, but when I'm competing with a garbage report, I'm not too worried. I'll dig up the critique of your "proof" later. I can't access it presently.

Howey
04-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Indeed, but when I'm competing with a garbage report, I'm not too worried. I'll dig up the critique of your "proof" later. I can't access it presently.

Allow me to help you without you having to resort to reposting that one silly post from last week where one woman complained about her two lezzy moms.

Links embedded.

http://journalistsresource.org/studies/society/gender-society/same-sex-marriage-children-well-being-research-roundup

“Promoting the Well-Being of Children Whose Parents Are Gay or Lesbian”
2013 study from Tufts University, Boston Medical Center and the Committee on Psychosocial Aspects of Child and Family Health published in Pediatrics.

Abstract: “Extensive data available from more than 30 years of research reveal that children raised by gay and lesbian parents have demonstrated resilience with regard to social, psychological, and sexual health despite economic and legal disparities and social stigma. Many studies have demonstrated that children’s well-being is affected much more by their relationships with their parents, their parents’ sense of competence and security, and the presence of social and economic support for the family than by the gender or the sexual orientation of their parents. Lack of opportunity for same-gender couples to marry adds to families’ stress, which affects the health and welfare of all household members.”

“U.S. National Longitudinal Lesbian Family Study: Psychological Adjustment of 17-Year-Old Adolescents”
2010 study from the University of California-San Francisco, the University of California-Los Angeles and the University of Amsterdam published in Pediatrics.

Findings: “The 17-year-old daughters and sons of lesbian mothers were rated significantly higher in social, school/academic, and total competence and significantly lower in social problems, rule-breaking, aggressive, and externalizing problem behavior than their age-matched counterparts… Within the lesbian family sample, no Child Behavior Checklist differences were found among adolescent offspring who were conceived by known, as-yet-unknown, and permanently unknown donors or between offspring whose mothers were still together and offspring whose mothers had separated… Adolescents who have been reared in lesbian-mother families since birth demonstrate healthy psychological adjustment.”

“Nontraditional Families and Childhood Progress Through School”
2010 research by Stanford University published in Demography.

Findings: “Children of same-sex couples are as likely to make normal progress through school as the children of most other family structures… the advantage of heterosexual married couples is mostly due to their higher socioeconomic status. Children of all family types (including children of same-sex couples) are far more likely to make normal progress through school than are children living in group quarters (such as orphanages and shelters).”

“Children’s Gender Identity in Lesbian and Heterosexual Two-Parent Families”
2009 research from the University of Amsterdam and New York State Psychiatric Institute published in Sex Roles.

Findings: “Children in lesbian families felt less parental pressure to conform to gender stereotypes, were less likely to experience their own gender as superior and were more likely to be uncertain about future heterosexual romantic involvement. No differences were found on psychosocial adjustment. Gender typicality, gender contentedness and anticipated future heterosexual romantic involvement were significant predictors of psychosocial adjustment in both family types.”

“Parent-Child Interaction Styles Between Gay and Lesbian Parents and Their Adopted Children”
2007 study from Florida State University published in the Journal of GLBT Family Studies.

Findings: “Gay and lesbian adoptive parents in this sample fell into the desirable range of the parenting scale and their children have strength levels equal to or exceeding the scale norms. Finally, various aspects of parenting style significantly predicted the adoptive parents’ view of their child’s level of care difficulty which subsequently predicted the type and level of strengths assessed within their adopted child.”

“Meta-Analysis of Developmental Outcomes for Children of Same-Sex and Heterosexual Parents”
2008 metastudy from Michigan State University published in the Journal of GLBT Family Studies.

Findings: “Analyses revealed statistically significant effect size differences between groups for one of the six outcomes: parent-child relationship. Results confirm previous studies in this current body of literature, suggesting that children raised by same-sex parents fare equally well to children raised by heterosexual parents.”

“Pychosocial Adjustment Among Children Conceived Via Donor Insemination by Lesbian and Heterosexual Mothers”
1998 research from the University of Virgina published in Child Development.

Findings: “Children [developed] in normal fashion, and that their adjustment was unrelated to structural variables such as parental sexual orientation or the number of parents in the household. These results held true for teacher reports as well as for parent reports. Variables associated with family interactions and processes were, however, significantly related to indices of children’s adjustment. Parents who were experiencing higher levels of parenting stress, higher levels of interparental conflict, and lower levels of love for each other had children who exhibited more behavior problems.”

Howey
04-03-2015, 03:55 PM

I'll assume that a "garbage report" is any one that doesn't agree with your homophobic views.

Cthulhu
04-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Allow me to help you without you having to resort to reposting that one silly post from last week where one woman complained about her two lezzy moms.

Links embedded.

http://journalistsresource.org/studies/society/gender-society/same-sex-marriage-children-well-being-research-roundup
Not the one I'm talking about.

I'll assume that a "garbage report" is any one that doesn't agree with your homophobic views.

Garbage report means bad science, or one laden with heavy bias.

Remember what I said earlier about putting words into my mouth and making assumptions?

Do you even want a rebuttal or are you just looking to hate on something. You're sending mixed signals here and posting in bad faith.

So which is it?

Howey
04-03-2015, 04:08 PM

Remember what I said earlier about putting words into my mouth and making assumptions?

Do you even want a rebuttal or are you just looking to hate on something. You're sending mixed signals here and posting in bad faith.

So which is it?

Quit stalling and come up with a report to debunk my (now totalling ten) scientific studies in support of gay parents.

Howey
04-03-2015, 04:09 PM

So which is it?

Whoa Nelly!

I'M POSTING IN BAD FAITH?

REALLY????

FEEL FREE TO REPORT MY POSTS IN THIS THREAD.

Cthulhu
04-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Quit stalling and come up with a report to debunk my (now totalling ten) scientific studies in support of gay parents.
As I told you. I don't have access to it presently. It is on a secure email server I don't have access to at the moment.

Sorry, but you're just going to have to wait for me to burst you bubble.

iustitia
04-03-2015, 04:30 PM
Theres no way homosexuals wouldn't care for their children's safety
This isn't to say all gays are kiddy fuckers or all child molesters are gay, but to make a point. The topic of child safety is automatically off limits when discussing "gay rights" and I've even seen here the suggestion that homosexuals would never allow their children to be victimized, which I thought was wierd. Because...

Prairie Grove, Ark., September 26, 1999 - A police investigation determined that a young Jesse Dirkhising was repeatedly raped over a period of hours, including with foreign objects. While enduring this ordeal, his ankles, knees and wrists were bound in duct tape and he was gagged and blindfolded. He was tied to a mattress. He may have been drugged, police say. A sedative called amitryptiline was found in the home of two men - Joshua Brown, 22, and David Don Carpenter, 38 - along with Jesse's body.

Andy Cannon, 23, was sexually abused by his gay adoptive parents. Wafefield social services failed to act despite his repeated complaints, branding him an 'unruly child' and father David Cannon a 'very caring parent'. David and his partner were eventually jailed for child sex abuse in 2006.

Vereeniging, SA, March 31, 2006 - 4 year old killed by lesbian couple for refusing to call mom's lesbian lover "daddy." Evidence showed he had sustained horrific injuries, including a fractures skull and brain damage, as well as broken legs, collarbone, hand and pelvis. the court accepted the evidence of Prof. Mohammed Dada, a trauma expert, who said the boy's injuries were similar to those of a person who had fallen from a double-story building.

South Carolina, November 3, 2009 - Lesbians sentenced to life for beating to death a three year old left in their care. "It is nearly impossible for words to accurately describe what these women did to that poor little girl," said Elizabeth Gordon, assistant managing solicitor for Charleston County. "They beat her repeatedly both with a belt and with plastic coat hangers. You can see the outlines of the strikes on this child's body. There is not one area of this child's body that was unharmed except for the soles of her feet."

Frank Lombard the gay Duke University employee was arrested for the sex abuse and attempted prostitution of his 5 year old adopted son. Sentenced to 327 months for sodomizing his 5 year old adopted son and trying to pimp him out online to an undercover cop. Lombard said "the abuse of the child was easier when the child was too young to talk or know what was happening, but that he had drugged the child with benadryl during molestation"

Two homosexual pedophiles were jailed in 2010 for murdering a woman who they believed intended to tell authorities about their sexual abuse of a boy. Gay lovers O'neill and Lauchlan had already been destroying the lives of young boys for years when they killed Allison. They had preyed on six boys, aged 11 to 15, at a house in Skelmorile, Ayrshire, and Elsewhere, plying them with drinks and drugs before raping and abusing them.

In 2012... No contest plea for gay couple accused of sexually assaulting adopted children. The warrants for George Harasz and Douglas Wirth describe the abuse of two boys, now ages 5 and 15. They touched the adopted boys inappropriately, sexually assaulted and physically abused them. Some of the alleged abuse included forced labor, beatings, restrainment and confinement in closets.

Craig Faunch and Ian Wathey were one of the first homosexual couples in West Yorkshire to be officially approved as foster parents. The men were using the four boys aged between 8-14 for sexual gratification within months of being approved as carers. The judges said neither of the men had shown any empathy, remorse or responsibility for their actions.

Howey
04-03-2015, 05:22 PM
That's seven instances, worldwide, four of which don't say whether the accused were adopted parents of the children.

Aside from the fact that I can post literally thousands and thousands of news reports of abuse of children by hetero parents, and thousands of news reports of heteros sexually abusing children of both sexes (it's not a sexuality thing), your post is a massive fail.

Howey
04-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Theres no way homosexuals wouldn't care for their children's safety
This isn't to say all gays are kiddy $#@!ers or all child molesters are gay, but to make a point. The topic of child safety is automatically off limits when discussing "gay rights" and I've even seen here the suggestion that homosexuals would never allow their children to be victimized, which I thought was wierd. Because...

Your source for the above, iustitia?

iustitia
04-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Your source for the above, @iustitia (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=926)?

I'm currently transcribing sources for a Vietnam War timeline. I'll have to just drop links for this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jesse_Dirkhising
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9959950/My-gay-fathers-sexual-abuse-was-swept-under-the-carpet-says-victim.html
http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/lesbian-couple-guilty-of-gruesome-murder-1.270415#.VR8V1I7zK00
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/04/us-crime-homicide-scarolina-idUSTRE7A372720111104
http://abcnews.go.com/News/story?id=7942546
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id333.html
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/gay-conn-couple-accused-rape-face-trial-article-1.1310010
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/bradford/5109518.stm

Howey
04-03-2015, 07:48 PM
I'm currently transcribing sources for a Vietnam War timeline. I'll have to just drop links for this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jesse_Dirkhising
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9959950/My-gay-fathers-sexual-abuse-was-swept-under-the-carpet-says-victim.html
http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/lesbian-couple-guilty-of-gruesome-murder-1.270415#.VR8V1I7zK00
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/04/us-crime-homicide-scarolina-idUSTRE7A372720111104
http://abcnews.go.com/News/story?id=7942546
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id333.html
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/gay-conn-couple-accused-rape-face-trial-article-1.1310010
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/bradford/5109518.stm

None of those disputes the studies I linked to.

iustitia
04-03-2015, 08:09 PM
You asked for the sources of the post I quoted. I provided them. I never mentioned a study.

Peter1469
04-03-2015, 09:29 PM
Where is the Q in the thread title?

Howey
04-03-2015, 09:48 PM
Huh?

iustitia
04-03-2015, 09:51 PM
Where is the Q in the thread title?

And the I?