PDA

View Full Version : Israel preparing for another attack on its neighbors.

moon
07-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Senior IDF officer: Israel is preparing for the next Lebanon war Officer says instability in Syria could ignite violent confrontation with the Lebanese army, says 'Goldstone report will pale in comparison to what will be here next time.'http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/senior-idf-officer-israel-is-preparing-for-the-next-lebanon-war-1.449126The cited ' Goldstone Report' accused the neozionists of war crimes against Palestinian civilians. This ' officer ' is literally stating that worse war crimes are planned.Before anybody tries to say that Goldstone retracted his report- he did no such thing. The report stands. Israel has initiated every regional war since 1948- with the exception of the Yom Kippur War of 1973. Zionism is an aggressive doctrine of ethnic cleansing to which LAW is an existential threat. Zionists urged war with Iraq- resulting in no Zionist casualties but around 5,000 dead Americans and 76,000 crippled for life. Zionists are urging a repeat performance by way of an attack on Iran. Take this ' officer's ' statement seriously.

Agravan
07-05-2012, 02:55 PM
The cited ' Goldstone Report' accused the neozionists of war crimes against Palestinian civilians. This ' officer ' is literally stating that worse war crimes are planned.Before anybody tries to say that Goldstone retracted his report- he did no such thing. The report stands. Israel has initiated every regional war since 1948- with the exception of the Yom Kippur War of 1973. Zionism is an aggressive doctrine of ethnic cleansing to which LAW is an existential threat. Zionists urged war with Iraq- resulting in no Zionist casualties but around 5,000 dead Americans and 76,000 crippled for life. Zionists are urging a repeat performance by way of an attack on Iran. Take this ' officer's ' statement seriously.

You're right, Israel convinced the US to attack Iraq. Saddam Hussein firing missles at our planes every day for 10 years had absolutely nothing to do with it. No, we wanted to oilfields so we took them. We now control their oil (what? what do you mean we gave them back???)

As far as Israel initiating every war, you have been given information debunking that statement but refuse to read it.

"Zionism is an aggressive doctrine..." blah, blah....
Change "Zionism" to "Islam" and then you would have a factual statement. But you continue siding with the muslims and spewing your anti-semitism around. It just proves that the people that usually scream "racist" the loudest, are, in fact, the biggest actual racists on the planet.

moon
07-05-2012, 02:59 PM
As far as Israel initiating every war, you have been given information debunking that statement but refuse to read it.On the contrary, I've read your generalized Wiki article and noted its flaws. You've been invited to discuss each war in the appropriate thread.You should also desist from attempting to associate me - directly or by cowardly innuendo- with racism or hatred of jews. My beef is entirely political- not sectarian- and it is with Zionism, not Judaism. This is your first but final warning on this matter.

roadmaster
07-05-2012, 03:06 PM
If they are being attacked then they should attack back.

Agravan
07-05-2012, 03:11 PM
On the contrary, I've read your generalized Wiki article and noted its flaws. You've been invited to discuss each war in the appropriate thread.You should also desist from attempting to associate me - directly or by cowardly innuendo- with racism or hatred of jews. My beef is entirely political- not sectarian- and it is with Zionism, not Judaism. This is your first but final warning on this matter.

Ok, so when the chief screamer of "racism" gets called out for his own racism, then I'm given a "first but final warning on this matter."?

Tell you what, I'll meet you at your new thread and we can discuss why you think that the Israelis are responsible for wars, famine, and all the evils that abound in this world.

moon
07-05-2012, 03:12 PM
If they are being attacked then they should attack back.Your problem is that they've announced their intent to ' attack back '- along with associated war crimes- before they've been attacked. This sycophancy for spin and casus belli is remarkable.

Agravan
07-05-2012, 03:15 PM
If they are being attacked then they should attack back.

No, you see, Moon and his fellow travelers on the left all believe that the Israelis have no right to exist, therefore they should sit back and absorb all their casualties caused by terrorism.
The Israelis have no rights. They should just do the honorable thing, in leftist eyes, and die. It's as simple as that. No leftist will ever allow Israel the right to self-defense. And they scream about Israeli genocide....

Agravan
07-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Your problem is that they've announced their intent to ' attack back '- along with associated war crimes- before they've been attacked. This sycophancy for spin and casus belli is remarkable.

So, if I tell my neighbor, who is constantly shooting into my windows, "If you keep shooting into my house, I'm going to shoot back and possibly hit your wife and kids." That's a war crime or an initiation of a conflict by me??

So the Israelis said " We're going to attack back if you attack us and we're going to commit war crimes on your butts."??

moon
07-05-2012, 03:27 PM
So, if I tell my neighbor, who is constantly shooting into my windows, "If you keep shooting into my house, I'm going to shoot back and possibly hit your wife and kids." That's a war crime or an initiation of a conflict by me??

So the Israelis said " We're going to attack back if you attack us and we're going to commit war crimes on your butts."??

You're going to have to do much better than juvenile analogy.*

Agravan
07-05-2012, 03:32 PM
You're going to have to do much better than juvenile analogy.*

Why? Is it over your head?

moon
07-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Another juvenile retort which you know to be nonsense.

roadmaster
07-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Your problem is that they've announced their intent to ' attack back '- along with associated war crimes- before they've been attacked. This sycophancy for spin and casus belli is remarkable.

Oh please the blame game doesn't work here. You and I know they were attacked. Why don't YOU apologize for your groups? I have yet to see any of you apologize for killing Christians either.

moon
07-05-2012, 03:38 PM
You and I know they were attacked. Is that so ? Just link to this attack by Lebanon, would you, the one the neozionists are preparing for.

Agravan
07-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Another juvenile retort which you know to be nonsense.

Pompous, aren't we? Where's that vaunted liberal sense of humor?

moon
07-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Laughing at this farce on a permanent basis. The audience is swelling.

Agravan
07-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Is that so ? Just link to this attack by Lebanon, would you, the one the neozionists are preparing for.

So the fact that any attack is contingent on Hezbollah getting it's hand on rockets with chemical warheads failing to register on you?
Do you not believe that the terrorists would not hesitate to use these missiles on Israeli civilians? Or are the deaths of a few thousand Jews ok with you?
Should Israel wait until thousands of its citizens get killed before attacking. This is the same group that launches hundreds of rockets into Israel daily. It would be idiotic and irresponsible NOT to attack as soon as Hezbollah acquires those munitions.